18.

••

~loverboy 42.~

••

Netta

Today 6:13pm

GIRLLLL LEMME TELL YOU

What happened??🤨
Wth you so geeked fo
It better not have nothin to do
with that lil boy 🙄

Bitch you a hater for real
Let me live my life

Untunn you starting to act like
him
"Let me live me life" 😭😭
That nigga been saying that shit
since been sayin

Girl 💀

Y'all are too cute
But you gon have to tell me
in the more
morning*
Yk I be having more energy in
then 💃🏾

Yeah I know😒
Can you call tho

Yeah

*incoming call*

From there y'all had talked until about 11 because she goes to sleep early. At some point during that time you took a shower. But when Annetta went to sleep you didn't hang up on her. She hates when you do that for whatever reason.

When you woke up in the morning she was already awake. You checked the time it was 6:10. "Lucky number huh?"

"Oh girl you finally awake. Good morning!" Netta announced with a cheerful voice. Even though you hated how energetic she was in the morning it got you going. "Yeah uh... Good morning to you to Net."

"Get yo ass up and brush yo teeth. I smell yo breath threw the phone."

You laughed a little, "Girl shut up, it's too early." You got up out your bed and stretched before you walked across the hallway to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth before you went back in your room.

"Cool now tell me what happened yesterday.."

"Imma just tell you at school." This week at school was spirt week since it was the final week. Today was decades/throwback day. "I should wear a skirt huh?"

"Girl.... "

"Fine I'll just wear a tube top and baseball jersey with it." About 20 minutes later you were completely ready to go. You were just waiting on Alize. You had grabbed your portable charger and put it in the small bag you were taking with you. "This damn child takin all day."

"Why does it matter ain't Suna coming to get y'all?" Annetta asked you.

"Nah, he ain't texted me at all. He must be mad or sum."

"Alright y/n let's go." Alize came tumbling down the stairs. Then you realized why she was taking so long. "Now Zay if you get laughed at or dress coded don't be mad." The two of you walked out the door and you locked it. You and Annette got off the phone once you got to the front gates of the school."Bye Zay."

"Bye! I love you Y/n."

Really soon you found Annetta. You hugged once you saw each other. Both of you started walking to the M building as you talked. "So what im getting here, is that you think he's mad at you because you laughed at him." You nodded. If you were being honest you weren't that worried about it, but you still of course didn't want him to be mad at you. Especially since you felt hurt when I didn't text you good morning.

"Girl I even took the initiative to tell him good morning first.."

"And what happened."

"He left me on read...."

Annetta started laughing, "No he didn't. Stop lying."

"Swear to god." You took your phone out your pocket before unlocking and handing it to her.

"What did you mean by 'not you silencing your notifs'?"

When you reached the door to your first period class you held it so she could walk in. "Cus that nigga silenced his notifications after I sent the message before that one."

"Yeah he gotta be mad at you. Want me to say sum to him?"

Soon enough that class was over and Rintaro still hadn't shown up. Everyone swept into the hallway one after another. You and Net walked together since your classes went the same way. "Man it's lame without the seniors to be honest." Net huffed fixing her hands into her pockets.

"You only saying that cuz ADon gone."

"Damn straight."

"He had-has a whole girlfriend."

"That boy don't know what he missing though." She rolled her eyes. As far as you were told via Suna: Adonis and Aryanna had a very busy relationship. They were cute together to a certain extent but they were on and off like every other week. "Net, you could have someone better."

"You right which is why I'm finna go holla at Roy so bye." And she's gone.  You knew that she didn't mean any harm by it. That was just her nature. Plus you'd talk to her at lunch anyway. 

"Good morning love." The one and only preached from behind you. Although the sudden sound of his voice did startle you a bit. "You look pretty today." He spun you around by your shoulders. Suna wore a simple hat, white undershirt with a basketball jersey and some big jeans. There was an emotionless smile on your face.

"Aww are you mad at me?" He joked mocking your face. Rintaro planted a small kiss on your forehead, "Don't be mad."

"You literally had me thinking you were mad at me."

"I was a little irritated with you. But I could never stay mad at my precious Y/n." He gave you a fake pout. "Bruh stop lookin at me like you wanna fuck." He quickly apologized when you threatened to hit him. "I meant fight."

"Yeah I hope so."

"I mean unless you are trynna fuck- and judging from your actions yesterday I could say that you are." His speaking came to an end when I looked at your face. He almost laughed. 'Cute.' He thought. Everything about you was cute to him. "There is no judging from my actions it was your actions Rintaro."

"What about my actions Y/n?"

"Let's just go to class."

"Good choice, I'd hate to make you shut up." His usual smirk was plastered over his face. It annoyed you with every bone in your body. You rolled your eyes and walked on ahead of him.

—————

Ngl this was just to show that y/n has other friends