15.

A whole month later

••

~loverboy 38.~

••

It was officially the last week of school, there was three days left. And today was the seniors graduation ceremony.

You and Rintaro had gotten a lot closer over the past month and a half.  You had met his mom and sister. Your meeting with his family was pretty chill.

But you guys still weren't dating. And that was fine for you too. Or so you thought.

••

~loverboy 39.~

••

"Y/n, I'm gonna miss you." Aran said following him pretending to wipe a tear from the corner of his eye. He pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back, "it's okay Aran. Imma miss you too."

Sometimes I forget that I'm a junior. My senior year is right around the corner, then college. I don't even know if Suna plans to go to college. But me I feel like I have no choice. Plus, I've gotta get out of here somehow.

"Are you going to miss me Y/n?" Kita asked with his arms crossed. How could one possibly not miss Shinsuke.

"You bitch. You're literally going to Japan." I took a couple of steps to hug Kita. "I could hate you."

"No, that's false, you could never hate me." Kita welcomed me in his warm embrace."I'll come visit. You should come visit me too." Kita and I let each other go. I might actually cry because he's leaving. He had been so kind to me when I got here. I was going to miss him the most. But, he's really going to Japan. I wish Rintaro would leave me for Japan. "You better come visit."

"Kita, by the time you come back Y/n and I will be married." Suna said as he hugged me from behind.

"Umm... I hope not. I'll be back in July. Plus, y'all aren't even dating yet."

"Aht aht aht. Shut up Kita. Let me enjoy myself." Suna buried his face in my neck. I tried to move away from him back he pulled me back. "You too Y/n. Let me enjoy myself." 

'Welp there's nothing that I can do about that.' I thought as I decided to "let him enjoy himself." I hated doing shit like this at school. "Where's Trin?" I asked them. She had looked so pretty today up on the stage. "Trinity's still taking pictures with her family." Kita responded turning around to look at her. She looked like she was done. But someone probably her mom kept saying, "One more. One more." It was funny. "We're waiting on her, Jay, and Ivan so we can go out to eat."

"I would've just left. Trinity and Jay both have cars." Atsumu said before he squeezed Suna's butt. Suna almost immediately picked up his head. His eyes dead set on Atsumu.

"Bruh, I knew you was fruity."

"It's not my fault you got a fatty." Atsumu threw his hands up in defense.

I somehow got out of Sunas grasp. Once I did I looked back at his butt, respectfully. "Bro does not have a fatty. Why you lyin on him?" Everyone laughed except for Suna. He was stunned by the fact that he had been violated twice in two different ways.