21.

••

~loverboy 44.~

••

Y/n pulled me downstairs eager to dance like she earlier suggested. We danced to a bunch of songs and even started a dance circle. It was honestly some of the most fun I'd had in years. My favorite part was seeing her twerking with some other girls. In fact I enjoyed it so much I let it go on for about a minute before I carried her out the center.

"You can only do that for me now okay."

"And if I don't?" She smirked.

"It's too soon for you to find out." I told her. We sat down on a nearby couch. "You say anything when you're high huh?"

"No I don't. I just speak more freely."

We talked there on the couch for a while. Well really I sat there listening to her talk. I didn't mind it, listening to her. At one point she dragged me to the photo booth. "Alright Rin straight face, look like a model."

3..2..1

"Look like a dumbass y/n."

"You know, people normally just say funny face."

"You're face is already funny so I didn't see the point." I joked. She pushed me a little bit and I almost fell out the booth.

3..2..1. I pulled my cheeks and stuck my tongue out, she looked like ghost face. "How many of these are we taking?"

"A lot. —Oh my god Suna what if I was a rapper? Would you listen to my music?" Y/n asked me before she started to horribly freestyle. "I'm up next I promise you."

"Dreams are important baby."

She smiled big and bright, "You're such a hater. Don't hit me up when I'm up and you're down."
3..2..1–The camera caught her smile and me looking mesmerized. Each session only allowed four pictures so after our last one we paid again to take 4 more. As we walked back inside we pointed out our favorite ones. "My favorite is this one right here.. Rintaro have you ever thought of modeling?"

"I do model."

"Yeah sure you do."

"Y/n!" We both looked to the left to see Annetta walking our way. "Where yo dog ass been? I ain't seen you since you was in the dance circle."

"You haven't seen me because you left to go get some action with Leroy."

"Bitch why would you say that. Come on now." Annetta apologized and pulled Y/n away from me. Trey came up next to me, "you been having a good time."

"Yeah I guess."

He laughed. "I'm happy for you real shit. With what you've been through." Trey was probably the the first person I met when I moved out here. He been with me for what feels like forever. "You got bitches out here wanting you coming up to me asking about you."

"Everybody want me. My face card strong." I shrugged.

"Shut the fuck up. You always thinking somebody want you."

"Y'all swear I'm not sexy. Look- how you think I bagged Y/n."

"Nah that's wild."

"She would be with Aran right now if she hadn't seen my face first." We started walking back inside to get something to drink. People that I hadn't seen or spoken in months shaking me up and shit.

"Nah but that's yo girl though. You know how many people want her?" He opened up the cooler and grabbed a sprite and handing me one. "Like the whole fucking basketball team. And they was mad a lil Asian nigga like you got her."