filler.

A week later.

Bunch a' Marks.

Adonis 🍌
Y'all ever tried shrooms?

—————

"Y/n wassup!"Adonis called out to you. He laid under a tree with Trey, and Aryanna.

You took out your earphones, "Hey." Once you got to them you shook up Trey. When you sat down you sat next to Rintaro.

"How'd you get here?" Trey asked.

"I walked here nigga. How else?"

"You know what Y/n," Trey sat up and pointed his finger at you. "I'm tried of you talking to me like that."

"Like how?" You heard a scream and looked up. Your eyes were met with many people walking around and children playing. You were then reminded that you guys were in fact at a public park. "What if some white lady call the police on us?" You said before looking back the the four people in front of you.

"Then we get up and we leave. Simple." Aryanna said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Alright y'all look." Adonis pulled a ziplock out his backpack. In it held multiple dried mushrooms. "Right here, one of the healthiest ways to get high."

"Nigga this ain't a exhibit. Just pass em." Trey snatched them from Don. He opened the bag and took one out before he passed it to Suna. Suna took two out actually and so forth. Eventually the bag made its way back to Adonis.

"This smells like shit." Aryanna complained as she moved it away from her. "Why're we eating it this way? You don't got a grinder and food?"

Adonis rolled his eyes at her. "Rintaro, you sure you want to... because ya know.."

You couldn't help but wonder what Adonis was talking about. But at the time you chose to not verbally question it.

"I'm cool. Plus I already ate one."

"When the fuck did you eat it?" You asked him. Everyone else was wondering the same thing. "I ate it when I got it." He then proceeded to pop another one in his mouth. After that he laid down with his head towards the sky. Waiting for the effects to kick in. You too popped it in your mouth, ignoring the smell and taste alike. You laid down with your head next to Suna. Everyone else did the same.

About 20 minutes later Aryanna said, "Do y'all see the lil sea dragon coming this way?" Suna and Adonis started to laugh uncontrollably. "That ain't no sea dragon. That's a donkey. Dumbass." You tried to correct her which made them laugh even more.

"No nigga that's a fuckin... a mfkin umm.. a umm Snicker doodle! Yeah. That a Snicker doodle dog. Y'all niggas is smacked." Trey boasted with full confidence. When the dog got the group it licked Sunas face. It was a really small and cute puppy. Suna picked it up and sat it on his chest. "I'm gonna name yooou.... Y/n what should we name it?"

"Let's name em Perstephanie."

"How about Evangeline..?"

"Emmmm... Ok like the way you think kid."

Evangeline circled around on Suna before laying down. He pet it's back as it laid on him.