17.

••

~loverboy 42.~

••

"Imma go get something to drink, you want anything?"I looked at Suna.

"Yea, but I'll just come with you." He then proceeded to roll over me to get off the bed. It felt like my whole body had been crushed right then and there. When he got up on his feet he stretched his arms out. "That was harder to do than I thought."

"Why'd you do it in the first place?" I rolled my eyes at him and his antics.

"Because I wanted to."

Once I got up I rushed past him, quickly heading down the stairs. I could hear his loud ass feet behind me. Still in the end I got to the kitchen first. The smell of our food from earlier still lingered in the air. I looked over at the microwave for the time, it was 4:54. His mom should be home around 5:30 or so.

Just as I opened the fridge Suna came and hugged me from behind. His head rested on top of mine. It reminded me on that time in the school hallway. When he pretty much confessed his feelings for me. It was so early in our relationship then, and I just wasn't ready. Still, even now I don't know if I'm ready. I just don't want to fuck up the great friendship we have.

"Is this cranberry juice moms?"

"No. And why'd you call her mom?"

I grabbed the juice from out the fridge. A smile formed on my face, "Because she told me to." I closed the fridge door and walked to the cabinet to get a cup. In this doing, Suna was still latched onto me. I don't know what it is with him. As I child I'm pretty sure that I didn't even stick to my mother the way he does me.

"Get me a cup too."

I grabbed two cups, one for me and another for him. He removed his arms from around my waist to my shoulders. Thus allowing me to move more freely. "You gotta pour your own glass."

He removed his arms from my shoulders. I walked away to sit on one of the barstool at the island. "What time are you going home?"

"I don't know, probably around 7 or so."

"Alright just let me know, so I can take you."

"Cool."

After that we had a small conversation about our favorite numbers. Suna said that his favorite number was my phone number. In which he thought was oh so funny. It was in fact not. Anyways he ended up saying that his favorite number was 10. I asked him why and he said that it was always just a number that constantly appeared for him. In fact he even looked at the time which coincidentally said 5:10. The number 10 was also his jersey number that he'd been given, not asked for.

He also had some less pleasing memories with the number 10. Like his dad for instance, pronounced dead on March, 10th and at 10:00 am. Now that, that's fucked up. Regardless, the number is still his favorite.

"Y/n I bet your favorite number is a odd number."

"What the fuck does that even mean?" I laughed some and turned my head his way.

"It means that you're weird."

"I'm weird?"

"Yeah you are." Suna folded his arms on the table top to lay down on them. His head was still turned towards me. He had a small smug smile.

"Hey Suna, do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Hmm? Love at first sight?" Suna licked his bottom lip, "I suppose.. why, Y/n did you feel love at first sight with me?" He smirked.