9.

*three weeks later
••

~loverboy 28.~

••

"Yo! Give me my shit back." Suna kept running through the halls and soon you were going to lose sight of him. "Rintaro! Get yo ass back here!"

"Fuck off y/n!" He shouted back at you, hearing his horrendous laugh come after. You bent down to take off your Jordan 4s not wanting them to crease.  You turned to Dani and asked her to hold them. Dani took them holding the from the inside. "I got you."

"Thanks." You immediately began to run down the hallway. "Where'd he go?"

"He went down stairs."

At this point most people knew who you were. In your first week of being there you'd made quite a few associates. Then there were of course the mutuals of those associations you'd met and so on. It'd now been three weeks since school started so a month of you knowing Suna.

Your feet quickly shuffled down the stairs turning left since the right would lead you outside. "Bro where the fuck are your shoes?" You turned around to see Suna standing on the last stair of the case. He had your bag slung over his shoulder with a bright corky smile on his face.

"Give me my shit back."

"You gotta try harder." His shoulders slumped waiting for you to catch your breath after running. "Damn you need some water?"

"Just shut up and give me my bag."

"No. You missing something."

"Please?"

"No. It's something more."

"Oh my fucking- you know what fuck it." You started to walk towards him. But not to get your things. Just to go upstairs. You weren't trying to get in trouble at a school that you're still technically new to. Being labeled as one of those people was not apart of your agenda at all. You stepped right up past him, leaving him unamused. "Are you serious?"

"What the fuck?" He grabbed your wrist, "what's wrong with you?"

"Let me go, I need to get my shoes so I can go home." You pulled you arm away from him, continuing walk up the steps. Trying your best to avoid the stares from people looking at you walk in your socks. "You just had to say one thing Y/n.."

Most people at the school thought that the two of you were dating. If it weren't you in the position and someone else, you too would've thought that Suna and the girl were dating as well. But the breaking point of people thinking such things about the two of you was the fact they you never hung out outside of school. Never. And there's nothing wrong that.

Suna quickly followed after you but didn't say not one word. Neither did you. After doing some more walking you finally found Dani. In your mind you questioned why she was walking around with your shoes without letting you know that she was leaving. You walked inside and a classroom and stood in front of the desk she sat at. Suna following behind you. "Yo where are my shoes?"

"Oh uhh... I don't know."

You and Suna both turned your heads to the side. "Did she just say that she doesn't know?" You looked back at Suna and he looked at you. Then your head turned back around to Dani. She had proceeded to talk with her friends as if everything was ok. "What do you mean, you don't know?" Your eyebrow raised and she proceeded to act as if you were nonexistent. "Oh ok." Moving closer to her ear. In all honesty you didn't want to be that person. But when need be you were. "Where the fuck are my shoes Daniella Ray-Patterson?!"