1.

TW:// Mentions, of marijuana usage

Y/N pov

••
••

~loverboy 1.~

••
••

*about three years ago*

Personally I never really understood the whole concept of getting the wrong number. Like how the fuck-

"Y/n are you listening." Lana asked. She must be stupid obviously I wasn't listening to her. As I was saying.. How the fuck do you not remember your own got damn number! My hand slammed on my thigh, out of pure frustration. That shit has never ever made since to me. I double check everything. Don't call me paranoid. I know y'all be looking behind the shower curtains before you get in.

"Aye Lana. Have I ever told you about the time when my sister told me that chucky was real? I was like 5 years old when she told me." I started to say. She will listen to me even though I don't listen to her. Now listen, I listen to her sometimes. But other times.. I just don't give a fuck.

"Umm..No you haven't" She replied giving me a weird look making me cringe. You see Lana is that one friend who is high-key a follower. Just saying. I'm not fake. Like I mess with her. But she's a follower. Literally and figuratively. I love her though.

"Ok yeah well she did. I used to constantly check cabinets and what not to make sure mans wasn't there. That closet door stayed closed. I even used to be scared to open a refrigerator. I swear he had it out for me!"

"Girl. You were not scared to open a refrigerator-"

"Swear I was."

You know what else bothers me? The whole concept of getting your bags switched. Why the hell would you put your bag bye someone who has the same one. Or if that's not the case- I know damn well one of them peoples bags was dusty and all messed up. While the other persons had to had looked newer even just a little. I JUST KNOW.

"Don't you wanna go do something else?" Lana asked me as she sat up. We were laying down on the auditorium stage, full of boredom. It was the end of the day, school had ended like two hours ago. I often come here to let lose. I mostly just like to alone with my thoughts and complaints. It's cool when Lana comes sometimes, since then I won't be completely alone.

Lana wasn't always a follower. She just used to be right by my side. When I broke my arm, got rejected... through text luckily, and when I got caught sneaking out. But I changed for whatever reason. Even when I became distant and chose to not talk to her so much she stuck around.

*flashback end*

~loverboy 2.~

I miss my best friend.

••
••

~loverboy 3.~

••
••

Snapchat story 1
4:30pm
"Y'all so guess what?..I was at the mall right.
Then this fine. And I mean fine ass boy came up to meeeee! Talkin bout some "Hey..can I get your number?" Mfks don't even ask for numbers anymore so I'm like 'ok he gotta be different'
So I said Yeah tf. But guess
what else. HE GAVE ME THE WRONG
FUCKING NUMBER!
WHAT THE HELL!
I went 17 years of my life without receiving a
wrong number. wow. Goodbye."