16.

••

~loverboy 41.~

••

"What're you lookin at?" Suna came next to you on the couch. He laid his head down in your lap while his legs extended out across the rest of the couch.

"Just the pictures." You replied averting your eyes from them to him. There was a little hair in his eye so you moved it out the way.

"Mhmm, so what're we gonna eat?"

"Anything's cool."

He moved his phone out his face to look at you. "So you'd eat a shit sandwich?" You didn't say anything and just looked at him with an annoyed expression. He looked at you with his usual unamused face. "What?"

"Suna, don't play with me. Stop acting like I won't braid your hair again."

"Is that a threat?" He acted shocked. He brought his phone back up to his face. You could see him scrolling on DoorDash as it reflected in his eyes.

"I actually liked your hair when it had the little waves from the braids."

"That's tuff." After he said that it was quiet for about ten minutes more. The both of you were on your phones.

"Did you order something yet?"

"No. If you're going to rush me at least know what you want to eat."

"Get some Birria tacos and ceviche with chips oh and rice." You ran you fingers through his soft hair. Suna stood up tossing his phone on the couch.

"You do it by yourself. Imma go take a shower." He stretched his arms out making his shirt lift up. You could see some of his abs and v-line. Your cheeks started to heat up from the quick yet detailed thoughts going through your head. "You can go in my room when your done."

"Yeah uhh, alright." You nonchalantly squeezed your thighs together and picked up his phone.

Suna walked away started to walk up the stairs. Unbeknownst to you he was smiling as he walked on up. In his mind he knew that sooner or later he'd have you wrapped right around his finger. Both literally and figuratively. And you, well even though you hated to admit it, you were falling for him. After about 10 minutes of searching on DoorDash you decided to ordering wings and fries. In the end it totaled to be fifty something dollars so you sent him half to pay. Once that was over with you went on his Snapchat and took a couple of pictures. Then you posted a really short video and mentioned yourself.

You started to walk up the stairs to get to his room. Stupid to not knock first. When you opened the door Suna only had boxers on. Though he was in the midst of pulling up his pants. His damp hair hung over his eyes and at that very moment your eyes had locked. You didn't say a damn word.

"You like the view sweetheart?" He continued to pick up his pants. They were grey sweatpants. He knew what he was doing.

It'd taken you a couple seconds but you realized what he said. This brought you back to your senses and you immediately closed the door. You could hear him laughing, "It's a little too late to close it now!"

"Asshole."

Suna opened the door, "what'd you say about me?" He had this vicious like smirk with his head tilted to the side a bit. Water dripped from his hair to the floor and down his chest. He was leaning against the door frame in this way.