25.

••

~loverboy 48.~

••

"Damn you look like shit." Atsumu said. I had just got to their house to set up for a party.

"I bet..." He let me inside. "You got everything?"

"Hell yea. The fireworks are in our parents room. Manny and Gio bringing some too. Said they bringing that shit from Mexico."

Every year since 9th grade we've been holding 4th of July parties here. Not to celebrate America or anything but just because. This year's theme was beach. Anyways, their parents willingly let them have drinks and shit. And every year their parents go on vacation while this happens. As long as everything's cleaned up and nothing happens its fine.

I looked up and saw Osamu coming from the garage. He had some cups in his hands. "Damn you look like shit."

"I know." It got quiet after that, but I felt bad for having a attitude. "My bad."

"You and y/n get into again?" Osamu asked. He's always right on the dot. "Yea. She fucking asked me if I was cheating on her."

We had been arguing for almost two hours about it. I didn't go to sleep until 4am because that shit was on my mind. The two of them made the same disfigured face i made when she asked me. "That's weird." They both said. "Thats a dumbass question."

"Thats what i said and she started yelling at me and shit."

"Is she coming to the party?" Atsumu asked. "She better be."

"Ion know. I think so."

"Whatever man. Don't think about it too much."

"I can't. I called her a bitch."

Their eyes widened, "ouuuu..." Osamu started to shake his head. "I don't know how to help you recover from that. But you can grab them inflatables and get to blowing." He pointed me to where they were. Me and Atsumu picked a couple up then went in the living room.

"So was it like a, "stop being a bitch." Or a "bitch shut up.""

"Atsumu shut the fuck up."

"Im just asking."

"... the second one."

"Ouuu yea.." He started cackling like the shit was funny. "She's pissed."

"I need a drink."

~loverboy 48.~
••

"Aye, can i hand me that bottle right there." I asked some random girl. I couldn't care to fully look at her.

"Don't you already have something in your cup?" She asked handing it to me anyway. "Yup." I not so proudly poured the vodka infusing it with the tequila that was already in my cup. I grabbed a new straw and swished it around.

"Oh so you're classy.. you like straws."

"Yup." This bitch was finna piss me off.