The Broken Rule (TaeMinaKook...

Por Violuximori

WARNING: This is just a fanfiction. If you can't support this story, just look for other stories that can sat... Más

Prologue
Autumn
Saved
Sing for you
Nicknames
Hero
Let Go
Mad or not Mad?
Game Over
Expect
Sorry
Promise
Knight
The Rival
Whisper
Useless
Trust
For you
Why?
The Twin
Reason
Confession
Trouble
It's You
Christmas Gift
Truth
Give in
Meet
The Rule Breaker
Impact
Fiancee
Prove
Darling
Noticed
Ambush
Revelation
Epilogue

One Thing

115 11 5
Por Violuximori

Julianna Orlando
2:49 pm.

Where the hell are you?

Stop asking.

Nikki wants to hang out with you.

No boys allowed?

Alright, no boys allowed.

Drop the time..

Just that day ended, I finally admitted to myself that everytime I'm with him, I give my all. He never knew but he's one of my weaknesses. Fine! I still love him! And I don't like it! I f*ckin don't!

Look, after that day, he didn't show up. Devin might be covering him up but it's not enough. I knew it! He's playing with my heart again!

So here I am, meeting up with the guy who captured the photo when we kissed. I need to talk to him, pay up the money he needed to stop him from spreading the photo. I just don't want to ruin his life and reputation and of course, I don't want to be killed by his fangirls!

I let Eros traced that guy, and I don't know how would he do that. I'm just so desperate to stop that photo from spreading.

"Lia!" I groaned when I heard his voice.

"Damn it, Devin.."

"We need to talk."

"We're already talking." Devin frowned.

"It's about the guy who captured the pictures that night." He caught my attention. Fine!

"Where is he? How much money does he want?"

"Lia, they don't need money.."

"Oh come on, people like them needs money!"

"He needs your forgiveness."

"What?"

I was about to ask him why, when Eros and Brandon entered the cafe with a Bouquet of white tulips. And thats when I realize they played with me, again.

"Liaaaa! We're sorry!" Eros and Brandon really kneeled in front of me, making us the center of attraction.

"Baka! Stand up, both of you!"

"No! Unless we hear you forgiving us!" Brandon faked a tear that made me gave him an ear twist. "Y-Yah! Ouchiee.."

I gestured them to follow me outside and they did. They're like a puppy who got disowned.

"Both of you did that?" referring to the incident that we are caught kissing in public.

"I'm sorry! We're just teasing you and Autumn cause it's too obvious that you still love him!" Brandon kicked Eros feet, a sign for him to talk.

"And aside of that reason, we are just trying to keep you guys safe from being captured by someone else and to get a room!"

I was touched at their intention but the last part of his sentence just ruined it.

Before I could even punch Eros, Brandon pinched his butt and glared.

"You know what? I hate y'all. Why are you guys always covering him when it's all so obvious that this is all about him being playful to me? Please don't act like you don't know about this but he's already with Heather. You should stop him to hangout with me." I raised a brow when Devin and Eros chuckled while Brandon remained silent with his head slightly shaking.

"What the f*ck is this all about again?" Eros massaged his temple.

"Well, you and Autumn really need to catch up. It seems like you forget about him. No, correction.. it seems like he's a stranger to you." Devin patted my back. "It's not right to hear it from us and before you conclude, please ask the person first. You know it's not good when you judged an individual right away."

°°°

"I'm not in the mood."

"Come on, Lia. Get your ass out of that couch and dance with us!" Julia blurted out while holding a glass of tequila.

I didn't even had the chance to speak when Nikki grabbed my arm and headed to the dance floor.

At first, I was hesitant to dance with them but when they started pushing me, I had the urge to dance. But that was just for a while, because a band was preparing on the stage and the music went slower as well as the lights.

"Okay, what band is this?" Julia asked while spinning the alcohol inside the wine glass.

"I just overheard from random people that their band name is Black Magic. They have four members."

I groaned after hearing the drums rolled. Too bad, the light on the performers were dark red, can't really see them clearly.

"Someone's familiar.." I heard Nikki whispered.

Everyone was taken aback when the vocalist cleared his throat. Wait, why is he so familiar?

"This song is dedicated to that girl who wears purple dress. I love you so much."

My eyes literally stared back at his figure on the stage. Though it became darker than before, I can tell that I know him.

"Oh sh*t, it's Autumn!" Julia whispered while pinching my dress.

"I want to laugh. I just saw a lot of girls wearing purple and everyone were hyping about it. Duhh, it's obviously you." I shrugged as an answer.

Maybe Heather is here, and she's wearing purple dress. Yup, I hope so.

Everyone starts laughing when a fan really did screamed what Nikki told me a while ago.

"Okay Clarkson! A lot of us were wearing purple! Don't give us false hope!"

"Specify that girl!"

"Specify! Specify! Specify!"

And everyone were screaming the word 'specify'. I suddenly felt nervous. Well, I didn't think about him referring to me, instead, I figured out that Heather was also there, wearing a purple dress.

"Heather is here! Does HeaTumn sailing?" Someone from the crowd screamed and that made everyone noticed Heather's presence.

"Hey, I need to call Aunt Lesley about something.." I excused myself right away.

But before I could even get out of the club, I froze when the spotlight suddenly went to me.

"You.." I closed my eyes when people starts whispering about me. I even heard some of them talked about me in a magazine with Hero. "Stay."

I professionaly walked back towards Nikki and Julia and the hell with this spotlight!

My eyes squinted at the sight of him slowly walking down the stage after hearing the guitar played.

°°°

Now playing: (Comethru by Jeremy Zucker)

°°°

"I might lose my mind

Waking when the sun's down

Riding all these highs

Waiting for the comedown

Walk these streets with me

I'm doing decently

Just glad that I can breathe, yeah.."

My heart beats uncontrollably after the light on the stage become lighter and the sight of him, almost in front of me getting clearer. He was now holding a red rose on his left hand which made me tremble.

"I'm trying to realize

It's alright to not be fine, on your own..."

I froze when he stopped in front of me while scratching the back of his neck.

"Now I'm shaking, drinking all this coffee..

These last few weeks have been exhausting,

I'm lost in my imagination.

And there's one thing that I need from you,

Can you come through, through?

Through, yeah.."

The song is so calming and refreshing, but when he started grabbing my arm, slowly sliding it to my palms while staring at my eyes, I can't help but felt so warm and secured. Just like what I felt before.

"And there's one thing that I need from you,

Can you come through?"

I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do, but still, I managed to receive the rose he handed to me.

"You're doubting my feelings for you. I'm at fault why you became like this, but I hope you'll give me the second chance to prove myself again. There's nothing going on with me and Heather, well, don't mind her. She's already a property of someone. Just focus on giving me the chance, Lia."

I felt so touched. Instead of using the microphone to say those words, he turned it off and dropped it at his back. His band mates were still playing the acoustic version of Comethru. He don't need to let those people know how much he love me. I, myself alone is enough.

"I'm sorry, my pride made me do it." Referring to how I acted when we met again after our break up.

"You don't have to be sorry.." he pulled me into a hug that made some people groaned and cheer for us. I was wondering why no one from the club attacked me for making their vocalist fall for me harder.

"I just want you to know one thing.." he whispered while combing my hair from the back.

"What is it?"

He chuckled and gave me a soft kiss on the side of my forehead.

"I may be a jerk but I never stopped loving you, darling.."

°°°

Last chapter to go!

Thank you for your support Luxies!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 38.7K 43
"Being his husband does not easy as expected" - Kim Taehyung Started: September 11, 2018 Ended: June 25, 2019 Highest ranking: #1 in taekook (October...
61.6K 485 197
✿ Completed | 09.11.21 Top Jungkook and Bottom Taehyung Complete and Happy Ending
81.9K 3.7K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
125K 3.4K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021