▻ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕�...

By yowhohasmyname

Davina Rossi. One word to describe her is different. She's a closed off person except when she's around peopl... More

|Characters|
Ch1| MBBF
Ch2| MBBF
Ch3| MBBF
Ch4| MBBF
Ch5| MBBF
Ch6| MBBF
Ch7| MBBF
Ch9| MBBF
Ch10| MBBF
(A/n)
Ch11| MBBF
Ch12| MBBF
Ch13| MBBF
Ch14| MBBF
Ch15| MBBF
Ch16| MBBF
(A/N)
Ch17| MBBF
Ch18| MBBF
Ch19|MBBF| PT 1
Ch20|MBBF| PT 2
Ch21| MBBF
CH22| MBBF
Ch23| MBBF
Ch24| MBBF
Ch25| MBBF
Ch26| MBBF
Ch27| MBBF
Ch28| MBBF
Ch29| MBBF
Ch30| MBBF
Ch31| MBBF
Ch32| MBBF
Ch33| MBBF
Ch34| MBBF
CH 35| MBBF
CH36| MBBF
Ch37| MBBF
CH38| MBBF
CH39| MBBF

Ch8| MBBF

5.6K 39 15
By yowhohasmyname

It's now been two hours since we arrived and everyone is now asleep. Except for me and Andrei obviously.

I have now just hopped out of the shower. God does anyone else feel gross and a little drowsy when they get out of a plane? Well, I do.

I went over to my suitcase and looked for an outfit, which consisted of a white cropped tank and light-washed Jean shorts. With that, I added a big camo jacket that had red words at the back. With that, I added some red Adidas all-stars. With that, I added my jewelry and I was good to go.

I sprayed some perfume on myself and added some lotion and then threw myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling. What a wonderful day today was or is gonna be. I hope so.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on my door. I quickly get up and sprint towards the door. For some reason, I'm super freaking excited!

I breathe in and then out. In all honesty, I'm a nervous wreck. I quickly open the door and see Andrei on the other side. He has his famous smirk on that makes any girl wanna bow down and beg for him. God, he looked hot. He was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket over it and added white sneakers. Classic bad boy look.

"Hello beautiful," he said as he pulled me from the back of my neck and kissed me. Ok, we're for sure off to a great start. "Hello, handsome" I greeted back as he smirked and put an arm over my shoulder "shall we head out?" He asked as I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course," I said as I closed the door and we made our way downstairs.

She couldn't be any more beautiful. I love her smile and the way she looks at me. I don't ever want this to end.

We were now walking towards the city. I looked around and loved the city lights. From where we were you could see them as we get closer. A couple was laughing and holding hands as they passed us.

I wished I had something like that. Where I wouldn't have to hide and be free with the man I loved. I wish I didn't have an overprotective brother who's up my ass all the time. I love him yea, but sometimes I've gotta get a breather and have my own private life. But I can't right now and I guess I-

My thoughts were cut off by a warm hand intertwining with mine. I looked down and saw Andrei's hand in mine. My hand was smaller than his but it seemed Like a perfect fit. I looked up at him to see him already staring at me. He pulled me closer and kissed my head. I guess all I can do now is save this moment. And have fun, let go.

                                       •    •    •

We finally arrived in this city. It was full of people laughing and even dancing to a band's music. I smiled at the people twirling and clapping. We stopped to watch and hear the music.

A woman came to me and pulled me to the dance floor. I looked back at Andrei and saw him chuckling. I smiled "let go hun be free and feel the grove," the elderly lady said as she continued dancing.

I looked back at Andrei and shrugged my shoulder and began to dance. It was like merengue. An elder man came and wrapped his arm over my waist and twirled me around while dancing. I laughed and smiled. We danced and twirled all over the place.

As the music stopped I went over and put a 100 dollar bill to the band. I smiled and made my way back to Andrei who was smiling. "Had fun?" He asked as he pulled me closer and began guiding me through the people. "Yes," I said as we continued walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he leads me to I don't know where? "To The ice cream shop around the corner. I came here with my parents when I was little" he said as I smiled and continued following him.

Soon we arrived in front of a cute pink little shop which says v's ice cream shop. There weren't many people, some were eating outside and some inside.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Andrei asked as he went up to the register. "Vanilla," I said as he nodded his head. "Two vanilla," he said as the lady nodded her head yes.

As we made our way to the waiting line as a girl and her friend stopped us...well more like Andrei. Yes, he's hot but don't they see I'm with him? Like hello, I'm wearing red I'm noticeable. "Hello, I'm Tiffany. I was looking at you from afar and thought you were good-looking. Would you like to go out sometime?" She asked while blinking her fake lashes repeatedly.

"Maybe we could go to my house? I'm having a party" she said while smirking. I looked up at Andrei as he looked annoyed? "I'm here with my girl. You should first ask whether I have a girl or not before even attempting to seduce me with your fake ass eyelashes" he said as he turned and walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

His girl? I was shocked. Normally I'd think he'd straight away get her number to have fun but why didn't he get hers?

As we grabbed our ice cream we made our way out of the shop. We were walking around as we ate our ice cream. I want to ask what that was back there but I don't think he'll want to answer since he is downing his ice cream.

"Come on," he said as he threw away our ice cream cups in the trash bin. "Where to?" I asked him "I'm taking you to this little mountain top I used to go to when I was young," he said as I nodded my head.

We arrived at a cliff type of thing. He helped me up some rocks as we slowly escalated up toward's the cliff.

Once up there I was stuck in awe. The view was amazing, the only thing brightening the place was all the lights of the city. The stars were clear to see and it looks mesmerizing. There were two trees on the side, which touched up the look. I went closer to the cliff and sat down on the edge.

Andrei followed behind me and sat down beside me. He pulled me closer and put his arm over my shoulders. I laid my head down on his shoulder as we both admired the view.

"Andrei?" I asked him "mm?" He hummed back. I sat up and looked at him, he stared at me "what was that back there?" I asked him "you could have gotten her phone number and even better...gone with her," I said as he shook his head.

"I'm with you. I would never leave you alone when your out with me. We both made plans together and I'm going to comply with them. And right now your my girl" he said as I stared at him. "Plus did you see her eyelashes? They scare me more than penny wise" he said as I laughed. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I was now straddling his lap as he moved my hair out of my face. "Your beautiful you know that right?" He asked as he grazed his thumb over my bottom lip. I smirked "of course," I said as he chuckled. "Full of our selves are we?" He said as I smiled "of course" I said as h es hook his head.

"Come here" he whispered as he pulled me closer and kissed me. His kiss was full of passion and compassion. He slowly bit my bottom lip as I moaned softly due to the sudden action.

We parted and chuckled. "Have you ever done it on a cliff?" I asked him with a smirk. He looked at me and chuckled "naughty girl" he said as he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer if possible. "I'm about to," he said as he scooped me up making a small Yelp leave my mouths I chuckled as he laid me down on the grass area.

BEST. NIGHT. EVER!

Sorry for the short chapter! This is NOT edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 17
Being a golden girl with daddy issues, Ari Hale gets caught up with the exquisitely handsome Mason Walsh who doesn't like to get close to people. Som...
204K 2.5K 56
*Sequel of Broken Rules* Enzo Hernandez is Delle Rossos brothers best friend and also her enemy, Correction her hot enemy. They have hated each oth...
1M 29.8K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
291K 9.6K 70
Davina Fright has spent her whole life trying to make ends meet for her and her little brother. Her world has been revolved around making sure he's p...