Red/Minsung

由 jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... 更多

❤️intro❤️
🎒1🎒
🍓2🍓
🥤3🥤
❣️4❣️
♦️5♦️
🧣6🧣
🔻7🔻
📍8📍
🍎9🍎
☎️10☎️
🔴11🔴
🥀12🥀
📌13📌
❗️14❗️
🍄15🍄
🍉16🍉
🟥17🟥
💄18💄
📛19📛
🛑20🛑
🔺21🔺
🍟22🍟
🆘23🆘
❤️‍🔥24❤️‍🔥
💋25💋
🌶26🌶
🕹27🕹
🎸28🎸
🎈29🎈
🍷30🍷
💔31💔
❌32❌
⛽️33⛽️
🧧34🧧
📮35📮
🥊36🥊
🖍37🖍
🐞38🐞
‼️39‼️
🚨40🚨
🚘41🚘
👹42👹
🍅43🍅
🧯44🧯
🦞45🦞
✂️46 ✂️
👺47👺
🅰️48🅰️
🌹49🌹
❓Q and A❓
🎒50🎒
⁉️ Q and A ⁉️
🍓51🍓
🥤52🥤
❣️53❣️
♦️54♦️
🧣55🧣
🔻56🔻
📍57📍
🍎58🍎
☎️59☎️
🔴60🔴
🥀61🥀
📌62📌
❗️63❗️
🍄64🍄
🍉65🍉
🟥66🟥
💄67💄
📛68📛
🛑69🛑
🔺70🔺
🍟71🍟
🆘72🆘
❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥
🌶75🌶
🕹76🕹
🎸77🎸
🎈78🎈
🍷79🍷
💔80💔
❌81❌
⛽️82⛽️
🧧83🧧
📮84📮
🥊85🥊
🖍86🖍
🐞87🐞
‼️88‼️
🚨89🚨
🚘90🚘
👹91👹
🍅92🍅
🧯93🧯
🦞94🦞
✂️95✂️
👺96👺
🅰️97🅰️
🌹98🌹
⛑99⛑
❤️100❤️
❤️
❣️

💋74💋

4.2K 252 212
由 jeongin8biased

Jisung came back to school the next day looking even worse than yesterday and he smelled like blood. Minho's plan of telling Jisung in a rude way to fix some of the bad habits he now had backfired big time.

His eyes looked puffy like he had been crying and didn't get a second's sleep last night and Minho wanted to immediately walk over to him and pull him into a hug but he couldn't.

Once school was over Jisung silently started following Minho to his house and Minho did the same thing as he did yesterday and chugged a glass of blood which made Jisung feel even worse for causing more of an issue.

When Minho was finished he put the glass into the sink then went to the fridge and grabbed a small box which he went out to get after Jisung had left yesterday. He then handed it to Jisung who looked at him, confused.

Minho then grabbed a fork and placed it on top of the box, making the younger even more confused.

"You should eat before we start working on the project," Minho explained, grabbing Jisung's free hand and pulling him over to sit down at the table.

Jisung opened the box and Minho had to stop himself from smiling when he saw how Jisung's eyed lit up.

"Why do you have this here?" Jisung questioned, looking up from the slice of cheesecake Minho gave him.

Minho panicked as he tried to think of an excuse. He was hoping that Jisung just wouldn't question it. "You haven't been eating enough."

Jisung smiled a bit as he took another bite of the cheesecake and Minho couldn't help but smile back. He missed this just as much as Jisung did.

I need to stop, Minho reminded himself as he looked back at the table.

"Hurry up so we can finish the project."

"Oh, right. I can just finish it when I get back to Felix's."

"No, sorry I shouldn't have said that. We have plenty of time to work on it."

"You're acting weird. Are you okay?" Jisung asked quietly as he took another bite and looked up at Minho who surprisingly wasn't glaring at him for the first time in nearly a month.

"Yeah, I'm just...tired."

"Do you want to work on the project another day?"

"No, we should get it over with."

Jisung nodded in agreement as he finished the cheesecake, cleaned up everything, then followed Minho upstairs.

They silently worked on their painting for a while without saying another word to each other.

About an hour into  painting Jisung sighed as he moved away a bit to look at it, "I'm ruining this entire thing." he mumbled, more so to himself than to Minho.

"No you aren't, your part of the painting is cute." Minho blurted out, not daring to look away from the painting.

Jisung didn't respond because he was unsure of what to say. Minho had been so cold for the past month and was somewhat mean yesterday so the sudden change in personality was confusing him.

"Umm we should wait for it to dry before we add anything else so we don't smudge any of the colors," Minho said a few minutes later.

"Oh okay, should I go home and come back tomorrow?"

"No, it won't take that long to finish it so let's just wait for it to dry so you don't have to come back," Minho said. Jisung wished Minho would treat this like he did their project earlier in the year. He didn't try to rush finishing it and he used it as an excuse to be around Jisung but now he seemed to want to spend the least amount of time around him possible.

"How has living with Felix been?" Minho asked, trying to break the silence between them though it probably would be better if he didn't.

"Good."

It went silent again for a while so Minho took this time to look over at Jisung who was staring down at the ground. He looked exhausted and Minho knew he was the one to blame for how horrible Jisung looked and felt.

"About what I said yesterday. I didn't mean for it to come out rude but you should start eating better. I miss your chubby cheeks." Minho explained, pinching the side of Jisung's face, not that there was much their other thank skin.

Jisung looked at the older, surprised. Minho immediately regretted it because making eye contact with him was always insanely difficult to break. He could admire Jisung's eyes all day even if they were swollen from crying. Jisung would always look beautiful to him.

"You should also try to get some more sleep. You look really tired," Minho explained and luckily succeeded in looking away from the younger's eyes but instead made an even worse move by looking down at his lips.

Minho moved his hand to the side of Jisung's face again and pulled him a tiny bit closer as the younger stared back at him.

Minho was inches away from throwing away everything he had done in the past month to get Jisung to forget about him.

Not that it was working at all and at the current moment he couldn't care less.

He leaned in and Jisung immediately kissed back.

He had no idea why Minho was acting like this so suddenly but he missed this Minho and he was just happy to have him back even if it were just for a few seconds.

Minho used his free hand to pull Jisung onto his lap as he deepened the kiss. Neither of them dared to pull away because neither of them knew what would come next.

Minho only moved away when he felt a war tear fall onto his hand that was holding the side of Jisung's face as he gently wiped it away.

"Why are you crying?"

"Is this another game?" Jisung questioned as he hugged Minho tightly, "please don't lie."

"Jisung..."

"I don't care if it is. You can use me for as many stupid games as you want to but at least give me a warning this time if you're planning to ignore me once you succeed in whatever you're trying to accomplish right now."

"I shouldn't have done that," Minho said, pulling Jisung's arms away from him and moving him off of his lap. Giving Jisung the same blank, emotionless look that he had been for the past month.

"Then why did you?"

"Let's just get back to working."

"No," Jisung replied, "answer the question."

"Yes, Jisung it was just another freaking game. Seeing if I can make you fall in love with me after I broke your heart. Easier than I expected." Minho explained coldly.

"I never stopped loving you. There's only one way that could happen...do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, Jisung. At this point, it's just sad to watch. What do I need to do to make you stop?"

"You already did it. You answered that question." Jisung said, grabbing his stuff to leave.

"Wait Jisung, what do you mean?!" Minho yelled as he ran after him and grabbed his hand to get him to stop.

"You'll see soon," Jisung said as he pulled his hand away and walked out of the house.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. ⚠️TWS⚠️ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia
123K 5.7K 49
cause it's too cold for you here. and i know, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater. ⚠️TWS⚠️ smoking self harm suicidal thoug...
82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
29.8K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.