Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

4.2K 265 111
By jeongin8biased

Minho assumed that Jisung finally told Felix what had happened considering that Felix had been glaring at him and Jisung had pulled him in the other direction whenever he seemed to be walking towards him.

Minho was honestly starting to wish that Jisung would just let Felix punch him. He deserved it. He did need to get Jisung to leave him alone but he regretted saying what he did. But the damage was done. He was now the cause of at least 100 new scars on Jisung's arms and probably more to come.

The self-harming didn't stop when Felix found out about it, or at least when Minho assumed he had found out about it. He wasn't sure how Jisung was managing to still do it but sometimes Minho had to skip classes because it smelled like Jisung had just cut himself.

It made it seem useless. Even when he wasn't friends with Jisung he still had to be around him in class. There was still a chance of him hurting him. He understood that there was less of a chance but it's not like he could avoid all humans for the rest of his life.

He still wanted to listen to his mom though. She was right when she said it was the best for both of them. At least Minho kept telling himself that it was. But seeing Jisung's current state, it didn't feel like it was for the best.

Jisung's usual cute, bubbly, awkward self was almost completely gone. He always looked exhausted, he had lost a lot of weight which lead to his cheeks not being adorably chubby anymore, and he started losing concentration in his classes.

It didn't help the younger that he had to see Minho nearly every day and be reminded of what he said when it was already the only thing he could think about. All he wanted was for Minho to hug him and tell him that it was a joke but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Especially not nearly a month after it had happened.

He was starting to question why he was still alive. The only thing keeping him from trying to end it was the hope that Minho was lying about what he said and things would go back to normal between them. And Felix.

Felix was trying his best to distract Jisung from everything that was happening and although it wasn't helping that much Jisung appreciated him trying so hard.

Felix would be heartbroken if he found out Jisung was still somehow self-harming but since Jisung wasn't doing it when he was at home the younger had no idea.

Minho was beginning to have an extremely difficult time not doing anything about what was happening but he was somehow managing to succeed in ignoring him.

That was until one day in art class.

The teacher announced he was assigned a project that had to be done outside of school and with a partner.

Jisung tensed up when the teacher paired Minho and him together for the second time that year and he could hear Minho let out a sigh from beside him.

"Can I please change partners?" Minho asked the teacher immediately.

"Nope," The teacher replied as he continued reading off who was partnered with who.

Minho was unsure where they could even go to do the project because his mom would get mad if she came home and saw Jisung over at their house again. And Felix had still been looking at him as if he would kill him if Jisung ever let him get close enough to.

Considering that, he would rather take the chance of his mom getting mad and just hoping she wouldn't care once he explained that it was just for a project.

"Can you come over today so we can just get this over with?" Minho questioned and Jisung silently nodded.

Minho knew it was going to be difficult to stay around Jisung for a long period of time and continue acting cold towards him.

Jisung was looking forward to it. As sad as it was, he missed Minho and even if Minho wasn't going to act the same way he used to and Jisung probably wouldn't talk to him, he was just happy to be near him again.

Once their class ended they both packed up and started walking towards the school exit as Jisung paid close attention to make sure Felix didn't see him walking with Minho.

Their walk to Minho's house was completely silent. Minho was scared he would mess up if he talked to Jisung and Jisung didn't want to further annoy him since Minho made it obvious that he didn't want to work with him.

When they walked into Minho's house Jisung immediately followed Minho into the kitchen as the older got a glass of blood then started walking towards the stairs.

"Sorry." Jisung apologized once they got upstairs and Minho had chugged the entire glass.

"Let's just get this stupid project over with." Minho rolled his eyes and pulled out a canvas along with some paint.

They worked on some of the painting and were now waiting for it to dry before they did anything else.

Jisung felt like he was ruining the entire painting but Minho thought it was turning out adorable, not that he would ever admit that out loud.

Minho sighed as he turned some music on so it wouldn't be painfully silent between them.

"Why am I still your screensaver?" Jisung questioned, noticing it as Minho laid his phone back down on the floor between them.

"I forgot to change it," Minho replied, quickly flipping it back over then tried to change the subject so Jisung would hopefully forget about it and not find it strange, "are you hungry?"

"No."

"Have you eaten anything yet today?"

"Why are you asking?" Jisung questioned, looking at Minho with hopeful eyes as Minho kept his gaze on the floor so that he wouldn't give in.

"You look horrible. You need to eat more." Minho lied, Jisung still looked beautiful but he was starting to worry about his health. He wasn't going to tell Jisung that though so he hopped his horrible lie would work the same way.

"Oh...I'll eat when I get back to Felix's," Jisung mumbled and looked back down as he anxiously picked his cuticles.

Minho heard his phone buzz and saw a text from his mom saying that she was going to be late which was a good thing because he and Jisung were nowhere near being done with their project.

"Do you hate me?" Jisung asked, breaking Minho from his thoughts as he put his phone back down but still refused to look at Jisung.

Jisung felt like he already knew the answer but for some reason he needed the clarification.

"Have I not made that obvious?"

"Yeah sorry, that was a stupid question."

"Do you hate me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Even if it was fake you taught me what happiness feels like. And made me feel loved even though you didn't actually mean it. I could never hate you." Jisung explained.

"That's sad Jisung. You really are desperate for any sort of attention." Minho impulsively replied, immediately regretting it.

"Yeah... I guess so."

It stayed quiet again between them until Jisung finally let out another sigh and spoke again. "Sorry, but can we finish this tomorrow?"

Minho finally looked at him and saw his eyes filled with tears then quickly looked away and nodded.

"Yeah, whatever. It's taking a long time to dry anyways. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you," Jisung mumbled and quickly grabbed his stuff before leaving Minho's house.

I'm not going to be able to keep this up tomorrow. Minho thought to himself as he felt a tear fall down his own face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 25.2K 62
Jeongin is in an toxic relationship that he refuses to tell any of his friends about. But what happens when he starts to catch feelings for one of th...
229K 9.4K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? โ™ก "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"
35K 1.6K 16
soulmate au โ™ช i'm right here, waiting for us โ™ช started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
9.7K 253 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22