π™΅πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› π™Άπš’πš›πš•~...

By gracexmoormeier

Stacey Mcgill's sister... Enjoy!!! SEQUEL IN MAKING!!! #1 on dylankingwell 08/19/21 #1 on staceymcgill 08/02... More

Characters
Part 1 🌸
Part 2 🌸
Part 3 🌸
Part 4 🌸
Part 5 🌸
Part 6 🌸
Part 7 🌸
Part 8 🌸
Part 9 🌸
Part 10 🌸
Part 11 🌸
Part 12 🌸
Part 13🌸
Part 14🌸
Part 15🌸
Part 16🌸
Part 17🌸
Part 18🌸
Part 19🌸
Part 20 🌸
Part 21 🌸
Part 22🌸
Part 23🌸
Part 24🌸
Part 25 🌸
Part 26 🌸
Part 27🌸
Part 28🌸
Part 29🌸
Part 30🌸
Part 31🌸
Part 32🌸
Part 33🌸
Part 34🌸
Part 35🌸
Part 36🌸
Part 37🌸
Part 39🌸
Part 40🌸
Part 41🌸
Part 42🌸
Part 43🌸
Part 44🌸
Part 45🌸
Part 46🌸
Thank You/Ask Me Anything
Hello!!!
Update

Part 38🌸

1.4K 20 6
By gracexmoormeier

Today Emmett, Oliver, Sam and I are flying to LA. Julia apparently got us first class tickets for the flight. Everything so far with our manager has been good. She is really nice and she always makes sure we're ok. She's kind of like a big sister. I kind of already have someone who's like a second mom, and if you haven't guessed, it's Liz. She's really sweet, and I love having a close relationship with my boyfriend's family.

It's about a week after the day I was sick, and I've been ok since. I'm eating normally again, meaning breakfast, dinner and maybe an apple in between. I'm pretty much over anorexia. Sam is really proud of me and so are the girls. It's taken a couple years to get where I am now, but it is all worth it.

I packed up all my stuff, and Sam's birthday gifts, because his birthday is in two days. Right now I'm pulling my suitcase to my dads car, and he is going to pick up the boys and we're gonna go to the airport.

I got in the car and my dad started it. We drove to Sam's house first and he hopped in the back with me.

Sam- hi baby
Lilliana- hi love

He kissed me and I smiled at him. He put his seatbelt on and we went to go get Oliver next. We got there and he put his stuff in the back of the car with mine and Sam's.

Sam- hey bro
Oliver- hey man, hey Lilli
Lilliana- hi!

We then start driving and we get to Emmett's house. Just as Sam and Oliver did, he put his stuff in the car and then he hopped in the middle seat with Oliver.

Lilliana- hey Emmett
Emmett- hey guys
Dad- alright kiddos, to the airport we go!

We all laugh and we drive to the airport. When we get there we all get out of the car and get our luggage. Sam insisted on taking mine even though I told him not to.

Dad- alright, bye Lilli, you be careful ok?
Lilliana- ok dad
Dad- bye, I love you
Lilliana- I love you too

I hugged my dad. Then he looked at all of us.

Dad- you kids have fun. But not too much fun. I'm talking to you two lovebirds
Lilliana- dad!
Dad- *chuckle* alright, go ahead
All- bye

We walk inside the airport and we go through security. Once we get through, we walk to our gate with our luggage and we wait to board. Once we are allowed to board, we hand our tickets to the flight attendant and we walk on. We put our luggage in the compartment and we sat down. I was sitting next to Sam, I had the window seat, and across the aisle sat Emmett and Oliver, Oliver had the window seat. A few other people boarded and soon enough we were told that we were gonna take off.

We put our seatbelts on and we took off. Sam and I watched a couple movies and slept for about an hour, and then we finally made it to LA. We got off the plane and we got our luggage. Then we made our way out of the airport and we called an Uber to bring us to the hotel. The Uber got there, and it was a guy, about 20 maybe. We put our stuff in the back of the car. We all hopped in the back and he started driving. He looked at me.

Guy- hey cutie
Lilliana- uh, I have a boyfriend...
Guy- and who cares?
Lilliana- I do. So I would like it if you would stop
Guy- hm, loyal. That's hot
Sam- seriously dude. She asked you to stop, that's really disrespectful
Guy- and who's this? Your little boyfriend?
Lilliana- yes. He is my boyfriend. And I won't hesitate to punch you in the face if you don't shut up and leave us alone
Guy- damn, ok shawty

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. Just wait until we get there...

A few minutes later we got to the hotel, so we all got out. Including the pervert. He tried getting my stuff out of the car for me. I slapped his hand away and Sam got it instead.

Lilliana- hey dude, you want something from me?
Guy- I want your body that's what I want
Lilliana- well this is all you're gonna get

I punched his jaw. I grabbed Sam's hand and walked inside the hotel. Once we were inside I turned around and hugged Sam. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

Lilliana- I'm sorry
Sam- don't be
Oliver- damn Lilli, that was badass
Emmett- I wouldn't be surprised if you broke his jaw
Lilliana- that was the goal

We all laughed. We gave him a bad rating in the Uber app and we reported him. We check into the hotel and we got to our rooms. Oliver and Emmett are sharing and then Sam and I are sharing. Right now in Stoneybrook it is about 7:00 pm, and in LA it is about 4:00 pm. So it was a three hour difference. I texted my dad and let him know we were at the hotel and we were ok. Sam and I went to our room and I ran and jumped on the bed. Sam laughed and laid down with me. I laid on top of him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. We pulled away and he kissed my nose. I giggled and kissed his nose.

Sam- hey! That's my thing
Lilliana- hehe

He flipped us over so now I was under him and he started tickling me. I started laughing to the point where I couldn't breathe.

Lilliana- S-Sam, stop please!

He stopped and laughed. I took a breath of relief and regained my breath. He got up from the bed and moved our stuff into the closet.

Sam- baby, are you hungry?
Lilliana- ...
Sam- baby?
Lilliana- ...
Sam- Lilli pleaseeeee

I was ignoring him. It was payback and it was only a joke. He laid on top of me and looked at me in the eyes. He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss him back. He looked at me and pouted. I got up from under him and I walked over to my stuff. I got some of my stuff out that I needed to shower and I went in the bathroom to put it away. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

Sam- babyyyyyy
Lilliana- ...
Sam- princessssss
Lilliana- ...
Sam- baby, I'm sowwy... I wuv you

he joked in a baby voice. he knows i hate when he does that voice, so at this point he was basically begging for my attention. I turned around in his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back and picked me up with his hands holding my butt. We pulled away and I laughed.

Lilliana- someone was desperate
Sam- yes. You're mine

We decided to post on Instagram, so this is what we posted...

Sam.Thomas

Caption~ where are we headed?
liked by lilliana.flowers, charliethomas, itsssemmett, and 12,329 more...

Comments
User- who's we?
charliethomas- David Michael misses you
lilliana.flowers- ^tell him we miss him too
User- Florida?
Sam.Thomas- ^nope
User- wherever you go you need to post
User- I don't know
kristythomas- tell Lilli to answer her calls, I need to vent
User- ^oop.

lilliana.flowers

Caption~ love the beach view 🌼
liked by Sam.Thomas, itsssoliver, staceymcgill and 27,383 more...

Comments-
User- where are you
User- are you with Sam
staceymcgill- answer my call please
User- post more songs pleaseee
lilliana.flowers- you'll have to wait and see to find more
oliviarodrigo- miss youuuuu
lilliana.flowers- miss you toooooo
User- ^friendship goals

What do they need?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
234K 6.1K 47
Lauren Jauregui and her high-school sweetheart Camila Cabello were the golden couple of Ocala, Florida, until Lauren left her at the altar for a shot...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...