❛ DEJA VU ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

Από -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘑𝘈 𝘝𝘜 IN WHICH corbyn struggles to be in anew relationship without t... Περισσότερα

000; cast
001; i envy her for that
002; i had a weird feeling
003; he's not over her
004; well hello stranger
005; she's seeing someone
006; i'm corbyn's girlfriend
007; a sarcastic comment
008; the promise ring
009; that hand of yours
010; not in the way i want
011; a series of feelings
012; not great with new people
013; just not for me
014; harper is gonna know
015; throw you off the plane
016; that was a step too far
017; she's in love with you
018; it's best if you go home
019; you sound a little jealous
020; you're a two faced bitch
021; we can just sneak around
022; take a few deep breaths
023; sorry i just feel weird
024; but is he that worth it
025; we can't hold her back
026; she just needs a hug
027; you have me to yourself
028; honestly just kiss him
029; you make me nervous
030; stop being protective
031; bought home the jackpot
032; you're very irresistable
033; don't let her get to you
034; she needs to go with him
035; i have some bad news
036; i like that you can't talk back
037; do you know my name
038; speedy recovery stud
039; there's the corbyn i know
040; i can't remember that
041; i'm not your girlfriend
042; haps baps mi amigo
043; but he's overwhelmed
044; do me a favour
045; he's protecting you
046; you were a somebody
047; touch her like that
048; i will fucking come for you
049; you're home to me
051; i'm not a fuckboy
052; look at us being parents
053; it's gonna sound stupid
054; but i feel helpless
055; i'll strangle you
056; quite the scene she caused
057; they're making out
058; be a good girl
059; you look beautiful
060; stop being a dad
061; he's a fucking asshole
062; mile high club
063; we're against each other
064; i love your laugh
065; she my lover 4 life
066; i'll just go slower
067; i'm moving in with jack
068; you bought a car
069; you should move sooner
070; you'll be left out
071; the outcast couple
072; fuck all of you
073; if this is positive
074; you made it to twenty
075; we'll be alright baby
076; don't jinx that
077; then we break up
078; she doesn't need you
079; good thing i spoil you
080; that's so childish
081; they don't like me
082; did you initiate that
083; i'm already corrupt
084; i'm just not happy
085; i needed this so bad
086; please look after her
087; give me a show
088; can we babysit
089; that's a promise
090; my comfort zone
091; we're such a couple
092; we're such a good duo
093; put a ring on it
094; i'm a very happy guy
095; i am not stubborn
096; seasonal depression
097; the impression you cheated
098; yea she's smokin'
099; save your drama
100; so are you happy
thank you !!
book five !!

050; a pre-show piss

1.8K 87 159
Από -SOLARSYSTM

third person.

the day of the show was already stressful for the band as a whole. it was fully booked with interviews after interviews and none of them had been given the time to check their phone or rest for at least a couple minutes.

corbyn had been sticking by them so far, but it became obvious to the other four that after the second interview they did and walking past a big crowd of fans, he was beginning to get overwhelmed.

with their families arriving for the show, ensuring they had their seats before the fans were to be let in to take their places, the five guys focused on meeting them and catching up with what they had been doing for the past week.

and as corbyn walked over to his, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as the sight of julie, max and astrid beside them, "i didn't know you'd be here, don't you have a kid to look after?"

"she's with astrid's mom at the hotel," max shrugged and smiled, "we came to watch you perform."

"mollie bought them tickets." ashley said, "blame her."

"and they missed you," saskia smiled, "julie is expecting a hug by the way."

"i can only hug with one arm," corbyn looked at julie, who gave him a shrug before they exchanged a short hug with each other.

after a quick conversation with the group, corbyn soon had to say his farewells to them and walk backstage once again to prepare for the show and the few songs he'd be performing.

"okay," jon said, standing at the end of the room with a clipboard in his hand, looking at the five of them getting their hair styled, "opening song is i'll be okay and closing song is lotus inn, do we all still remember that?"

as he received a nod from everyone, he continued to run through the list, "corbyn, you're doing just the opening and closing. if at any point you feel like you can't continue, step off the stage."

"when are the girls getting here?" corbyn asked him.

"they're out in the crowd, we've been through this."

"but.." he slowly frowned, "i was told mollie would be backstage with me i-"

"she isn't allowed," jon shook his head, watching the boy's face fall, "she has to be in the crowd."

"she doesn't like big crowds." he argued, "and i was promised her being with me."

"corbyn-"

"please? she helps me and if anyone is unsure of what to do then she can be there to help plus i feel better when she's around please can she just-"

"corbyn." jon interrupted him, letting out a sigh before his shoulders relaxed and he glanced around the room, "i've already tried to get her back here multiple times, she isn't allowed but i'll be here when you need me."

"he was promised though," jack argued, "and he was told many times she'd be back here."

"i can't get her back here." jon told them all with a slight raise of his voice, "as soon as the shows over, all six of them are coming back stage."

"six?" jonah furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "there's only four with us.."

jon huffed as he looked down at his clipboard, "nicole, charlie, olivia, mollie, cara and harper?"

"cara's here?" daniel smiled and looked over at jon, "is cara here?"

"harper's here?" zach tilted his head, "no one invited harper."

"i don't know." jon shrugged, "she's sat at the other side of the arena to the other girls, i'm assuming she bought her own ticket. anyway, you go on stage in five minutes so let's pick up the pace."

as jon walked off to go check over everything one last time, the four guys turned towards corbyn, who had been silent for the past few minutes with a frown on his face and a few tears in his eyes, fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"corbyn it's okay," daniel told him, "if you need me to step off the stage at any point i can do that."

"i can't do it." corbyn shook his head, "it's already too loud."

"you can do it." jack nodded, "the fans are just excited but once you get on stage just focus on the singing and playing your guitar."

"can one of you just sneak mollie in?" jonah mumbled to one of the stage crew members, "i'll pay you."

"jonah." daniel said through a small laugh, "but seriously can one of you?"

"we don't know what she looks like." they replied with a shrug as daniel glanced over to where jon was, quickly getting out of his seat and grabbing one of them arms before pulling them with him to go collect the girl.

"he hasn't just-"

"sh," jonah glared at zach, "don't say anything."

zach nodded and smiled slightly, the two turning back to face a nervous corbyn while jon walked back over to the group, the final preparations being made.

"where has daniel gone?" jon asked, "we need you on stage now."

"pre-show piss." jonah nodded as he stood up and looked at jon, "nothing to worry about."

"right.." jon tilted his head before taking notice of the boy still sat in his chair, "you ready corbyn?"

"just give him a moment while we wait for daniel," jack said, holding his hands up as they gave the boy still sitting down some space.

an frustrated look beginning to appear on jon's face, he rolled his eyes slightly and turned towards where they were due to get on stage. and just as he turned his back, daniel, the stage crew member and mollie all walked backstage as the girl went straight over to where corbyn was sat.

"hey sorry," daniel shrugged, "needed a pre-show piss."

"i told you," jonah laughed.

"okay well you-" jon turned around to face the boy, immediately spotting mollie with her arms around corbyn and talking to him, "seavey."

"jon just let her do her thing," daniel shook his head, "two minutes and he'll be ready to go, trust me."

"there is no way a girl is going to convince him to-"

"i'm ready." corbyn slowly nodded, watching jon look between corbyn, daniel and mollie as daniel smiled and shrugged.

"alright, okay well go get on stage." jon smiled, gesturing towards the stage as they each took their turns to walk onto it, the screams from the crowd getting louder as each member made their entrance.

after a little speech made by jonah, the band began their first song of the evening and as expected, performed it extremely well despite the boy in the cast trying his best to focus on just getting the lyrics and the chords of his guitar right.

then once that song had ended, corbyn removed himself from the stage as the rest continued to make their way through the set list, giving him time to rest for the finale of the evening.

"you feeling okay?" mollie asked him, standing beside his assigned seat as he nodded while sipping his water.

"are you not gonna compliment my performance?" he asked, a small smile on his face as the girl rolled her eyes.

"you were very good," mollie told him, "and you looked adorable out there."

"not hot?"

"very hot." she nodded.

"good." he smirked slightly, "i knew that already."

"then why did you ask?"

"i love validation from you," corbyn shrugged and smiled, watching an awkward smile grow on her face as she looked away from him.

"go get ready to get on stage for the final song idiot," mollie laughed, grabbing his arm and guiding him back to the side of the stage, "i'll meet you with our families after the show, okay?"

"okay," he nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead, watching her make her way back to the seat in the crowd she had as he made his way onto stage once again.

making her way down one of the side exits where she had entered from, mollie kept her walk at a fast pace to avoid being stopped by anyone at the side of the big crowd, her gaze on the floor and her hand fiddling with her bracelet.

"mollie," fletcher spoke up, a camera in his hand as the girl's head shot up towards him in slight fear, a smile being forced on her face as her walk came to a stop.

"hi," she replied, "uh.."

"fletcher." he nodded.

"yeah, fletcher." mollie said, glancing around and folding her arms, "how are you?"

"i'm good how are you?" he asked, not giving her a chance to speak before he continued on with his next questions, "the fans wanna know what's going on between you and harper? they're curious about that video that's been going round."

"things happen." she shrugged and began to back away from the camera, "we had a disagreement but it's nothing to worry about anymore so.."

"oh, nice." fletcher smiled, "so you- okay."

the girl had walked off from fletcher, a frown on her face as she made her way back to her and corbyn's family having already missed the first half of the final song.

as the song came to a close and the night was over, fans began to disappear and the entire group was reunited without the band members, each of their families gathering round to talk about how good the show was and how their sons performed extremely well.

"well," nicole raised her eyebrows and put her arm around mollie's shoulder, "jack did not have to look that good but he sure did, me and him are gonna have a fun night."

"nic," mollie frowned, "max can hear you."

"no he- oh my god max." nicole covered her mouth as her face turned red from embarrassment, a disgusted stare on the guy's face as he slowly shook his head.

"nicole carver." he mumbled, "you are basically my sister i don't want to hear about that."

"i don't want to be lectured by you either i-"

"then don't start speaking about your sex life in front of me." max argued, continuing to shake his head before turning to astrid.

"as long as you're using protection nic," julie raised her eyebrows, "are you?"

"julie this wasn't your-"

"are you nic?" mollie folded her arms.

"you bit- yes." nicole nodded, "i am, thank you."

"alright well," myta said to gain attention from the group, "i'm pretty sure we have a small get together at the house everyone is staying at so why don't we meet the boys and head there?"

"sounds good." keri nodded and smiled.

with the rest of them nodding in agreement, the large group headed towards the exit of the arena to find the band, excited for their somewhat afterparty show they were about to have.

a/n

yes there is a part two to the night

and yes it includes collie 😏😏😏 doing smth fun

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

15.9K 397 15
A few months have passed, since Y/N escaped the Lab. She is at her worst condition, in pain and all bruised up. What will happen to Y/N? Will she sur...
997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
511K 10.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
143K 4.3K 38
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 - ( ❛can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for you❜ ) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 1st august 2020 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄�...