The Broken Rule (TaeMinaKook...

By Violuximori

WARNING: This is just a fanfiction. If you can't support this story, just look for other stories that can sat... More

Prologue
Autumn
Saved
Sing for you
Nicknames
Hero
Let Go
Mad or not Mad?
Game Over
Expect
Sorry
Promise
Knight
The Rival
Whisper
Useless
Trust
For you
Why?
The Twin
Reason
Confession
Trouble
It's You
Christmas Gift
Truth
Give in
Meet
The Rule Breaker
Impact
Fiancee
Prove
Darling
Noticed
Ambush
One Thing
Epilogue

Revelation

98 13 9
By Violuximori

"Move sideways Lia!" Eros shouted before letting out his gun and pointed at someone behind us.

He became heavier this time and that made me confused. Especially when he stopped talking for a while.

"Ugh! He was shot by a tranquilizer!"

Devin went out with Eros to check on Autumn and that's when I realize that he's not awake anymore.

"Autumn! What the hell happened to him?!"

Before they could even answer, I saw Hero ran towards us.

"You guys really need to go. By any minute, Mr. Braun's back up will surely show up." Hero looked at me and smiled before giving me a thumbs up.

°°°

"When will he wake up?"

"Probably next year." I covered my face when I heard Devin's answer. I'm on the verge of crying when he suddenly chuckled. "Silly, don't cry. Or else this dude will punch me while sleeping." He pointed at Autumn who's still sleeping peacefully.

"Will you f*ckin' stop joking?" I punched his arm.

"It'll stop working for an hour. Julia was shot first and we stayed at that place for 34 mins plus we waited right now for almost 22 and 55 seconds so Julia will be awake in 4-5 minutes from now." I heard Brandon hissed.

"The hell bro, you should've make it shorter into 4 to 5 minutes."

Eros chuckled and handed us some water. My forehead creased when he handed me a black tupperware.

"Master made that." He grinned before seating on the middle of Autumn and Julia's bed.

Master? Who?

I got curious at the color and the thing inside it so I opened it and saw an egg rolls with facial expressions using a ketchup.

I bit my lower lip to hide a smile after remembering him making this. Damn it, why is he making it again?

"Hide your smile dude!"

I quickly frowned and glanced at Devin but he was looking at Eros who smiled while eating his burger.

"Can't take my smile off of my face, she made this for me."

Brandon burst out laughing while holding his tummy.

"Eh?" I felt out of place.

But when I realized something, I stood up and kick their legs.

"Yah! That hurts Lia!" Eros pouted and touched his leg.

"Opps, she noticed." Devin laughed with Brandon so I sighed and sat on the couch again before crossing my arms.

"Make up to her you d*mbasses, Autumn will surely make your life shorter than 5 seconds." Devin looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry. You know I wanted to live forever with Julia so atleast forgive me. For everything I did." It was halfway a joke but it was also sincere. So I nodded at him and rolled my eyes.

"Ahh, so noisy." Devin's eyes widened and quickly checked Julia.

"See? I told you." He rolled his eyes at her before helping her up.

"You should've said 'Good evening, baby' before saying that. Assh*le.."

"Shut up, Brandon." Ohh, he's too serious now.

Julia never told me about Devin. But she gave us a sign that she's in love. I almost thought Julia and Brandon were secretly dating because they always had a night out togther. But I was wrong, though I'm happy for them.

Meanwhile, Devin, I haven't seen this side of him. Everytime I saw his face, I remembered how bad he is because of his Father which is my Father's rival. I'm not fully aware of my Father's actions but I was aware that his job is Illegal. I'm happy to see this kind of Devin.

"You're mad?" Julia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"No."

I chuckled when Devin sounded so serious and mad towards her but his care for her screamed too much. Ahh, this guy is too shy to express his love towards her!

"Omg! Liaa!" I shrugged at her and smiled.

"So it's Devin, huh.." She slightly blushed that made Brandon laughed.

"Ugh! Too ugly for the blushing effects Liaju!" Julia glared at him and was about to throw a pillow at him but Devin blocked the view of Brandon.

"Eat up." Devin grab a spoon to feed her so I looked away.

After a minute, Julia left with Devin for a talk. Well, they need privacy so they adjusted.

I decided to finished my egg roll when suddenly, Eros and Brandon starts teasing me again.

"Dudeee! I can't stop smiling!" Brandon even hugged Eros and both laughed together.

"I wasn't smiling because of this! I just remembere--"

"Chill, you're too defensive Lia." and they f*ckin' laughed again like I was making an ugly.

"Crap!"

For a revenge, I jokingly stood up, well I really can't leave, just wanna prank them. I was about to twist the door knob of Autumn's bedroom door when Brandon and Eros screamed.

"F*ck!"

"We're dead.."

My eyes widened when Autumn rose up and clicked his neck before looking at me.

"Get the hell out of here.."

I gasped and was really ready to tear up, getting hurt at what he said but my forehead creased when both Eros and Brandon quickly went of out the room leaving Autumn with me.

The room was filled with silence and all I have to do was to look at the floor and think of a way to talk to him.

"H-How are you feeling?" I asked when I had the courage to talk after a minute of silence.

"I'm good." I nodded right away and headed for the tupperware near his bed table.

"You hungry? Eros actually brought food fo--"

My eyes literally went wide when he pulled my arms, making me stood up nearly in front of him.

"Are you hurt or something?"

"Huh? Shouldn't I, be asking you that?"

He sighed before letting go of my arm.

"Have you eaten?" I nodded and looked away when I remembered Eros told me about Autumn, making that egg rolls for me.

A small smile formed over his lips and grinned. I suddenly remembered how I should act right now. I mean, I'm playing the game he started!

"I'm hungry, darling.."

I bit the insides of my cheeks just to hide a smile. Damn, he looked adorable.

"Uhuh, let me feed you." This is part of the game, Lia. And he's playing it well.

I slightly gulped when he tapped the other space of his bed which is next to him, gesturing me to sat beside him while feeding.

When I sat beside him, I started to scoop a pork. But through my peripheral vision, I saw his arm slightly rested behind my back, which made me froze for a bit.

"Ahh.." he whispered throught my ear. I let out a fake smile. Is he seducing me? The f*ck? "I'm so f*ckin' hungry.. feed me please.."

I rolled my eyes and lend him the spoon with pork and rice on it. But he just stared at it for a while before looking at me.

"I'm hungry.." he sighed and grab my arm to return the food in the lunch box.

"You're hungry, so eat up."

"Lia." I closed my eyes to calm myself.

"You know what? I'll just let Eros call Heather. I guess you'll eat properly when you're with her." I placed the food on his lap and was about to left but he caught my arm. "F*ckin' let go of my arm."

"I'll f*ckin' let go of your arm once you'll stop playing games with my heart.." He took a deep sigh before standing up from the bed pulled me into a hug. "I know you want to play with me and my feelings and yes, even though I acted like I don't care, I'm f*ckin' affected, Lia. I want my darling back."

My heart starts to beat abnormally. I want to believe, I really want to.. but I have doubts. A lot of it. So instead of talking to him, I slapped his face and went out of his room.

I saw Eros and Brandon drinking some alcoholic drinks so when I passed by them, I grab one and drank it all the way down.

"Woah, chill Lia.."

"Yah, where are you going?" I just waved at them and headed to the door.

I almost jump in shock when I saw Autumn in front of me. What the hell? He was up there!

"Listen to m--"

"F*ck you.." I pushed him away but he's too firm to even move from my push.

He grab both of my arms and carried me like a sack of rice!

"Ugh! Let me down you dumb*ss!"

I was fuming mad when I dropped me on the bed while caging me using his body.

"What? You want my body? And after that, you'll f*ckin' left me? Like what you did before? You alway--"

"I love you, so much.." he sighed before planting a soft kiss on my forehead that made me froze. "Just listen to me.." I looked away when he started to stare at every inch of my face.

"What's the purpose of explaining everyth--"

"I can't stay with you, your father figured out our relationship." My eyes literally went wide at what he said. "He threatened me, but I'm not scared. Not until he dragged you in, he's so damn f*cking willing to kill you. I lost all of my energy. I can't think properly, with your life on the line.. I want to gave up everything just to keep you safe.." He smiled after looking at my reaction. "I hurt you with my words, but I didn't mean it. But knowing you, I know that it hurts you. So I let Nikki beat me up that day. For your sake."

"You should have told me about it! I should have reported my Fat--"

"It's useless." I closed my eyes to stop myself from crying. Damn it. "Letting you go is the only way." He drop his head in between my neck and gave me a small kiss. "I miss you." I bit my lower lip when I suddenly sob. Crap!

"Hey, don't cry darling.. everything's okay now. Open your eyes.." I opened my eyes and I cried again when I saw his face.

"I hate you for lying to me.."

"And I love you for listening to me." He kissed my forehead once again before looking at me for while and bent down to gave me a kiss.

At first it was just a soft and gentle one, but as it stayed longer, it defines how we missed each other.

"I love you, darling.." he whispered in between our kisses.

"I love yo--"

"Master, Nikki is-- oh sh*t!"

I heard Autumn cursed and lowered my dress. I chuckled a little.

"Just don't let me hear that he saw your legs.." he wiped my tears away and helped me up. "Damnn it.." he groaned and kissed my forehead again before entering the comfort room.

°°°

(◔‿◔)

This book is almost done!

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
647K 23.8K 49
"I dare you to fake date for 2 months" "what, why?" "the fans will go crazy" highest rank: #27 in yoonkook started; june 6, 2017 ended; march 8, 2019
788K 31.3K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
931K 54K 109
Be careful. He can see you. Highest rankings: #638 in Fanfiction, Tags: #40 in Psycho, #59 in Obsession #21 in Creepy #43 in Suspense #96 in Yandere ...