Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 32.

18.4K 419 196
By dontworryboutit123

Alessandro De'luca

"We're about to leave for the penthouse." Giovanni says as I blow smoke out of my mouth.
I stood in front of the open side door that faced the driveway. I turned my head and gave him a nod in response.

"Soo," he drawls as he walks over to me.

"I know." I say before he reminds me for the millionth time today. Everyone's been asking me the same question over and over all week.

Was I ready?

Ready to see the love of my life for the first time in months... yes. Was I ready to talk to her... yes.

Was I ready to hold her and be in her presence... fuck yes.

I would never not be ready for her.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, a black SUV drove down the driveway. My skin started to tingle and my breathing started to pick up. The SUV came to an abrupt stop and the back door opened quickly.

My eyes followed her as she ran out of the car in a rush and towards the door.

"Ash slow down before you fall !" Ms.Purple yelled after her.

Her hair wasn't purple anymore but I just loved to piss her off.

Ashanti waved her off as she entered the house. I could see her from where I stood as she ran towards the hallway.

"No hey to your favorite cousin." Khalid scoffed as he stopped at the bottom of the grand staircase. "Fuck you!" Ashanti shouted as she disappeared down the hallway.

A small smile tugged on my lips at the sound of her voice.

Zara and the girls came in a few seconds later carrying their bags and hers.

"She had to use the bathroom." Zara explained to Khalid as I chuckled slightly.

After one last puff, I stomped the cigarette out and walked away from the door.

I know cigarettes are nasty and disgusting. I quit when the twins shitted on me and converted me to weed, but when Ash left I picked the old habit back up.

I had to substitute sex for something.

"We should leave now," I say looking at the time.

The baby shower started at three-thirty and it was now a quarter to one. If we wanted to beat traffic then we would have to leave now.

The guys were already in the foyer when we walked away from the side door. I walked out of the house, instantly getting hit with the hot air and walked towards my car.

I turned around to see Ashanti come out of the bathroom. It was a quick glimpse but I knew it was here from the reddish brown hair that turned the corner in a blur.

It looked good on her.

We high tailed it to the city, some of us playing around as we zigzagged through the open road, pushing the speed limit.

We all entered our separate rooms and got dressed. Sage and the girls stressed that we actually had to dress nice today.

No hoodies, No flannels, No sweats, etc.

Basically we couldn't wear anything in our wardrobe.

I studied myself in the mirror as the steam cleared away from my shower. My eyes scanned my tattooed chest and went straight to the roman numerals that were inked across my right peck.

I smiled to myself before I took a smaller towel and dried my hair before leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my chain and placed it before placing my rings on my fingers.

I quickly hopped into my black jeans and docs before pulling a short sleeve navy blue button up. This was as good as it was going to get since they are denying me of my regular attire. With a grunt I turn away from my mirror and walk out of my room.

"Oh shit." I run back inside and grab the gift bag , my phone, and my car keys.

I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting next to the elevator.

"It's about damn time," Viktor's smart ass mumbled as I approached them."Watch it Jack frost." I teased him as he glared at me.

"Keep it up mouse." He retorted knowing that how I felt about that nickname."Touché." He held his hands up in defense as I slapped him upside the head.

We walked back down towards the garage and got into our respective cars.

The entire ride back I kept readjusting my grip on the steering wheel due to my sweaty palms. My nerves grew stronger and stronger the closer we got to back to Sage and Gio's. My mind raced with what I would say to her when we had time alone. But one question stayed on my mind...

Does she want to come back?

"If it isn't the father to be." Luca clapped his hand on Gio's back as we walked to the backyard. We greeted our cousins and older brothers before Gio ran off to find Sage.

My eyes searched the backyard full of friends and family members for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"She's helping Sage." I turned around to see Alex and Alessa standing behind me, observing me carefully.

"He's so shitting himself right now." Alessa teased as Alex nodded in agreement.

"What gave that away?" I drawl out sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bar and ordered myself a drink before walking towards the gazebo.

As soon as I got my drink and turned around, I saw her walking out of the house with Willow and Mya by her side. Violeta ran over to her, jumped in her arms and was soon followed by her mom.

I took this time to assess how much she changed since the last time I saw her.

She wore her hair straight with a slight curl to it. It looked a bit longer compared to the last time I saw her, now stopping at her mid-back. Her figure looked a bit more curvier, her legs got a little toner.My eyes widened as they lingered on her ass a bit longer.

Damn.

"Your eyes are popping out of your sockets."

Anthonie came up next to me as he handed me a joint. It didn't take long for the rest of them to come over. I placed the joint in between my lips as Antonio passed me a lighter.

I ignored them in took in the way that Ashanti's dress hugged her figure nicely, showcasing her long legs.

She looked beautiful as always.

I watched as Tati, Maria, and Karma approached her. She smiled brightly as she introduced herself to Karma, immediately taking a liking to her.

She started searching the crowd again as the twins approached her.

"Oh lord." Vadim said as we watched them.

I blew out a cloud of smoke as they dragged her to the bar... right in front of my line of eyesight.

"They know exactly what they're doing." Sebastian chuckled as we watched them give Ashanti shot after shot. Alex said something to Ashanti to make her start looking around.

As her gaze started to turn towards me my heart rate picked up. I brought the joint to my lips and let held it for a second as our eyes connected.

I blew the smoke out slowly as her eyes widened, a subtle smirk appearing on my lips as she held my gaze. Alessa was talking to her as she looked down and took the next shot that Alex gave her.

"Let's go before they get her drink," Khalid suggested. We stomped out the last of joints and walked over to the bar.

Ashanti looked over her shoulder, turned around and downed the rest of her drink. She tried to walk away but the twins blocked her path of escape.

"No ma'am." Alex said as we approached, the both of them forcefully turning her around and pushing her out.

Our bodies collided, tingles immediately shooting throughout my body at the contact. Her golden brown eyes looked up to mine as a soft breath left her lips.

It felt like time stopped as I stared at her. Like the last seven months didn't matter because she was standing right there in front of me.

Beautiful as ever.

"Hey." I blurted out like a prepubescent teen that was nervous to talk to his crush.

I mentally scolded myself, practically hearing the teasing I would get later for this.

She looked down at her lilac painted toes that matched her manicure before looking up to me, a shy smile plastered on her face.

"Hey." She breathed out.

I closed my eyes at hearing her voice for the first time in seven months. Her signature Tom Ford perfume wafted up my nose as I breathed in slightly.

"You-" Ashanti got cut off as Willow excitedly announced that it was time for games.

Perfect fucking timing, Willow.

Ashanti picked up her phone before turning to me and smiling gently. " Find me later."

"Yeah." I said, watching as she walked away with the twins. She looked back one last time, her eyes running over me before turning to watch where she was going.

I let out a huff as I turned towards the barkeep and ordered a whiskey meat.

"Hey." Gianni mocked as they turned towards me."Hey!" He exasperated as the guys chuckled behind him."You haven't spoken to her in half a year and all you say is hey."

"I know, I know." I say as the barkeep refills my drink. "It just came out." My voice sounded slightly whiny as Vadim patted my back.

"It could've been worse." Khalid shrugs as we head towards the games that we're set up.

"You're girl has horrible timing." I throw him a glare as he throws his head back in laughter.

"Actually she's on time." Giovanni looked down at his watch."Games where scheduled for four-thirty." He points out the schedule that the girls set up.

Fuck the damn schedule.

I watched as she took a spot between Ivy and Gill at the table. Baby bottles filled with champagne sat in front of them. She picked hers up and examined the rose colored alcohol before placing it back down.

Natalia said something to the group that coaxed the laugh that woke me up out of my sleep out of her. Sage counted down and she readied herself, looking extra determined as she snatched the bottle up and chugged.

The girls were to busy trying to bite holes into the nipple part of the bottle that they were focused on the actual drinking.

"Done!" Ashanti shouted as she slammed the bottle on top of the table. I smiled to myself as I watched her cheer in triumph.

That's my girl.

After games and gift opening the girls and sat around Sage as we stuffed ourselves with cake.While the girls were busy talking, I was busy searching for him.

We didn't have time to talk to each other after that very awkward first encounter after not seeing each other for seven months. Every time I thought we could grab a moment something else ended up happening.

I finally found him standing in a circle with his cousins and brothers. He smiled as he held Tati's daughter, Aria, in his arms. She looked so small in his arms that were much bigger from when I last saw him.

He looked cute with a baby.

He turned his attention to the group as Aria grabbed ahold of his finger.Gianni said some thing that had the guys throwing their head back in loud laughter. Alessandro's smile was big and bright as he entertained his brother's foolishness.

"He hasn't smiled that big in a long time." Alessa smiled softly as she stared at her older brother.

" I wonder why that is." Tessa pinched my thigh as I turned my attention back to them." I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders as they leveled a glare at me.

"Bitch please,"Ivy scoffed as she drank whatever cocktail they being served. I gaped at her as the girls joined in murmuring their agreements.

"Y'all are trifling." I laugh as I turn my head back to him. Now that things had finally settled down, I was able to take him in before escaping to the bathroom.

His hair was shoulder length now. More tattoos were inked to his skin, his build was buffer.

The navy blue button up he wore hugged to his body, the sculpt of his muscles peeking through it. His arms had more muscle to them compared to the last time I saw him.

He was still lean but you could tell that he spent a lot of time in the gym since we've been apart.

I allowed myself ten more seconds before excusing myself.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I excuse myself from the conversation between Sage and the girls. "You remember the way right?"

"I've been gone seven months, Sage." I remind her as I turn and walk away. "I remember my way around your house." The girls let out a laugh as I made my way towards the house.

I walk down the familiar hallway and enter the third door on the right. I look at myself in the mirror and try to get myself together.

He looked so good... so so good.

God I missed him.

I wish I didn't have to leave him but we needed time apart. Time apart should've been good for us.

Right?

A knock at the door sounds before the door creaks open. I look up from the sink to see Alessandro standing at the doorframe, a cigarette flipping between his fingers.

"I thought you quit." I nodded my chin to the cancer stick between his fingers. He shrugged slightly," I had to satisfy my urges somehow."

My eyes clenched tightly at the sound of his voice. I missed it, the deep velvety smooth tone of his. I could feel his body heat on me as he moved to stand behind me. The scent of his cologne hitting me strong.

A gasp leaves my lips as I felt the cold bite of his rings sliding against my neck. His thumb brushed against my bottom lip slightly.

My eyes began to itch as a burning formed in the back of them. So many emotions hit me at once as he caressed my skin softly. The feel of his chest heaving up and down against my back, his breath fluttering down against my skin.

He was here. I was here.
We were together again.

"You look beautiful, butters." A soft sob breaks free from my mouth as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Shhh,"He cooed into my ear as he placed his face in the crook of my neck.

I could feel the tears building up behind my closed eyelids.

Seven months of missing him. Seven months of being without him.

It was fucking hard.

It took all of me not to pick up the phone and call him just to hear his voice. It was so hard not to book a flight to come home just to see him one more time.

I was happy in L.A. because it was what I needed at the time, but he wasn't there. I needed him to be truly happy.

Wherever he was, was wherever home was.

"I missed you," My body trembles slightly as he presses a kiss to my shoulder blade, his hand gripping my waist tightly. "So fucking much."

His next words were what really killed me.

"Please come back." I felt a wetness fall on to my bare shoulders. "I need you, I can't breath without you. Home doesn't feel like home if you're not here."

"Come back to me," I could feel his body shake against my back as he pulled me closer towards him. I melted into him as he continued to peck my shoulder repeatedly. "Please, baby. I need you so fucking much Ashanti."

"I can't take another seven months of being without you. I can't take another seven months of not being able to kiss you." He placed a kiss into the crook of my neck as I shook with silent sobs.

"Without being able to touch you." He squeezed my waist tightly. " Without being able to talk to you, or love you."

" I need you, Ashanti." He sniffled." I missed you." He repeats his earlier words as he lays his forehead on to my shoulder.

"I love you, Ashanti."

I opened my eyes and turned around. I grabbed a hold of his cheeks and attached my lips to his. 

"I missed you too." I manage to get out before he snatches my lips up again.

"I need you too." I kiss him again this time more passionately. My hands were wet with his tears as I held onto his face. I pulled apart, his lips swooping down to capture mine one more time.

He placed his forehead on mine as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you,"I sniffle as he closes his eyes." So much, Alessandro. It hurt being away from you for so long. It was so fucking hard to not to call you to hear your voice. Not to wake up to your kisses every morning."

"I couldn't sleep without falling asleep to your loud as snores." He chuckles lightly as he sniffs again," You miss my loud as snores."

"I do," I giggle, kissing the tip of his nose." I really fucking do." His hands slid from my waist to my face. He leans away from me to wipe my tears as I do the same for him.

"I need you to breathe ." I stare into his eyes, struggling not to cray again. A chuckle leaves my mouth as the tears build up again.

"I need you to fucking live." My voice cracks as I shake my head in his palms.

"I can't live without you being right by my side. I'm not happy without you being in my life." My thumbs rub his chin as he listens to me speak silently.

"I'm not happy without any of you in my life."

He walks closer to me as he placed his lips on my gently. My hand travels down the length of his arms and rest in his wrist. Our lips move softly against each other's in a slow kiss.

It was filled with so much love and emotion that I felt like I was going to burst with happiness. A shockwave of tingles spread through my body at his touch. The kiss began to get more hungry as he bit my bottom lip. His tongue slipped into my mouth as he gripped the back of my thighs and placed me against the counter.

I quickly began to unbutton his shirt as he stops his hands on my thighs and pull away from the kiss. "Are you—" he pauses to catch his breath.

"Are you sure you're ready?" My heart melts as he stares down at me."We don't have to do anything until you're ready."

If I wasn't already in love with this man then I would have fallen in love with him all over again.

''I want to,'' I whispered against his lips as his hands trailed my body.'' I'm ready.''

''Are you sure?'' He repeats again, slowly sliding his hands up my thighs.

''Positive.'' I whisper as I finish unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes take in his sculpted body, the fresh tattoos that inked his skin as my fingers danced along his chest. They stop on a new tattoo that spreads across his right peck in Roman numerals.

''What date is that?'' I ask tracing the ink over his chest as he watches my movements carefully.

''September 19, 2019.'' He mumbled as I squinted my eyes in confusion. I repeated the date over as he took my hand and placed soft kisses along my wrist. ''What's that?'' I asked as he looked at me while he continued his actions. ''You really don't remember.''

Obviously not if I'm asking.

I decide to be nice and keep the smart remark to myself as I shook my head no.

''September 19, 2019--'' He repeated his kiss.''Is the first day--'' another kiss but higher. ''that we met.''

I can feel the tears coming on again.

''You remember the first day we met.'' I croaked out as his lips lingered on mine. "I remember every argument, every side glare, every smart ass comment." He lets my arm drop and moved his kisses to my lips.

My mind wandered back to the first time I meet him.

Flashback:

I ran out of the girls bathroom as I walked towards my next class. I quickly dried my phone of my tears and swiped answer as it buzzed.

"Hey," I answered as I dried my tears with the sleeve of my hoodie. "Are you crying?" Ivy asked after a few seconds of silence. "No." I was quick to shoot down my best friends question.

"Ash," Ivy's stern voice floated into my ear from the other end. " Why the fuck are you crying?"

Oh, I don't know— maybe it's because I just miscarried and my fucking boyfriend could give two shits about my emotions.

" It's not—" " I swear to fucking god, Ashanti, if you are crying over that broke ass motherfucker."

"Ivy—" I started. "No Ash," She interrupted again."I'm sick of you crying and arguing with him 24/7. " Ivy huffed out in anger." I cannot stress this enough, you deserve so much fucking more then him Ashanti."

" I know."I agreed with her, tired of arguing with my best friend over my ex." Ok. We'll talk about this later." I say as I was about to turn the corner." I'm going to be late for class, love you, bye."

"Ash-" I hang up before she finishes her sentence.

I was too busy on my phone when I rounded the corner that I didn't notice the person walking towards me.

Our bodies collided, our phones falling on the floor in the process. "Oh shit!" The guy's Italian accent made me stop in the process of grabbing my phone. Our fingers brushed together as a slight shiver ran down my spine.

"I'm so sorry," I sniffled as I dusted my hands on my lap. "I should've been watching where I was... going." My voice faded as I looked up to see a very tall and very fine looking man.

"I'm so sorry." I rushed out as he looked down at me. "It's fine, we both weren't watching where we were going." His deep voice sent chills down my spine as he handed me the phone. Our finger tips brushed slightly against each other's as I grabbed it.

"Thank you." I say as I walk past him.

"You're welcome, Ashanti. See you around." I turned around quickly to see him disappearing around the hall.

How the fuck did he know my name.

He was hot as fuck.

present tense:

"You knew my name." I whisper as I stare up at him, a small smile tugging up on his lips.

"I know more about you then you think Ashanti Smith."

This is late as hell!!!

Good Morning guys!!!

Happy endings for all... yay.

A little trifling of y'all to have no faith in me though.

Surprise coming out later
Love you besties, Alexis!!!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 768 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
206K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...