Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

Par dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... Plus

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 29.

14.9K 345 196
Par dontworryboutit123

TW: Sexual Assualt/ Attempted R*pe and Violence

flash forward:

"Ashanti, would you like to share today?" The group leader asked as I looked up from fiddling with my fingers.

I looked around to see some of the group giving me reassuring nods. Then I looked to Audrey to see that she had a soft smile on her face as her attention was on me.

"Ok." I finally have the courage to say after a few minutes of going back and fourth in my head.

"It happened about three months ago." I nod my head as I tried to do the math mentally.

"I was in this internship in New York and there was this co-worker. He had um made inappropriate passes before and took advantage of a moment of weakness that I had at a bar."

I took a quick breath before continuing. I hadn't really talked about with anyone after what happened.

"He umm—" I looked at the window as I chewed on the inside of my cheeks."He sexually assaulted me and banged me up a little bit. He was so close to go that extra step had it not been for someone else."

flashback: three months earlier

"I'm going to be a little late getting there." Alessandro came into the bathroom as I finished up my makeup on the bathroom counter. I nodded my head as he placed a kiss to my temple. A small smile spreads on my face as he pulls away and squeezed my shoulders.

"Family business?" I wiggle my brows at him as he laughs."You can come with me you know,"He sits on the edge of the tub as he laces up his boots. "You look hot in the all black."

Of course that's what he would be worried about.

"I'm sure I do." I muse as I spin off of the counter. I walked over to the door and grabbed the dress that was hanging on the back of it. He watched me carefully as I slide into it.

I turned around waited for him to zip me up. The coldness of his fingers bit as my skin as he trailed his hands down my back. Goosebumps began to form in the wake of his touch.A small gasp leaves my lips as he lets out a chuckle.

Cocky arrogant bastard.

Once the zipper was zipped all the way up. I ran towards the room and grabbed my heels before slipping on my sandals. I was DD tonight and I was not trying to drive in heels.

"Love you,"I kiss his lips softly before grabbing my purse." Be safe please." He nods his head slowly, a hint of mischief flashing in his eyes as he stares down at me.

I don't even know why I try with this boy.

"Alessandro." My arms cross over my chest enunciating my cleavage. His vision dropped down as he licked his bottom lip shamelessly.

Letting out a scoff, I turned around hearing his deep chuckle follow me. "The view is even better from the back." He called out as I flipped him off.

No fucking shame.

We were doing some what better after the Jaden situation. We still had stuff to work on because it was clear that I was still somewhat not over the betrayal of my last relationship. It was also clear that Alessandro was hurt over that and I possibly lost some of his trust.

He didn't pull away from me but I could just tell that something felt a little different and we needed to work on that. I didn't want to lose this relationship in the long run because we couldn't communicate properly.

"I love you too," I was turned around as he let out a sigh. "And i'll try to be safe."

Keyword being try.

I rolled my eyes as I sighed softly."I'll take it." Alessandro pinched my cheek as I scolded him. Slapping his hand away, I grabbed a jacket and walked towards the door with him close on my heels.

I pulled out of him, we both turned our separate ways as we went in different directions. He was headed towards the city while I was headed towards my old house.

I had been so busy with this internship that I hadn't really had time for my girls. I called them everyday and told them everything that's been going down these past few weeks.

Gillian was ready to grab her pitchfork and run down Jaden for what he pulled.

I stopped in front of the door and blew the horn. The door swung open and they ran out of the house, Ivy slammed the door shut as they made their way to the car.

"We missed you." Zara squeals as she throws her arms around my neck, almost choking me. I gagged as I felt a small sharp pain shot through my neck. "Za- Zara." I tap her arms to get her off of me.

This bitch is trying to kill me

"Oh shit!" She inches back apologetically.

"Zara!" Gill slaps her arm."We just got her back and you're trying to choke her out." Zara let's put a gasps in protest before flipping Gill off.

"Serves her right for ditching us for a man anyways."Ivy throws in her two cents when she gets buckled up."I see we're still a little bit butt hurt in that subject." I smirk at her through the review mirror.

"Yes." She sits back with a pout as I drive off.
"And I shall continue to stay butt hurt about it."

We all snickered as Ivy mumbled about me ditching them for never ending dick. I struggled to hold in my laughter as she grumbled the whole to the party.

We hurry inside and find our way to the kitchen.

"Cheers to one of our last." Gill holds up her red cup. We clink our cups together before sowing back the shots. Since I was DD tonight I would be taking it easy and limiting my self to a three drink minimum.

I checked my phone to see that Alessandro had texted and said they would be here in an hour. I took that as the job went well...

Or they ended up killing everyone in the building.

I wanted to believe that it was the former but they were taking an hour to get here, which meant changing, which meant they were a bloody mess, which meant they did end up killing everyone in the building.

And seeing that Khalid was no where to be found or hasn't hunted me down yet, I figured that he was also running around with them.

I was sipping on my second cup of cranberry juice with a splash of vodka when a familiar scent wafted up my nose.

"Hey...Ash." I turned around to be faced with Malik.

"May I help you?" I titled my head to the side as I held my cup in my hand. He looked flustered as he gazed everywhere but me.

Fucker couldn't even look me in the face anymore.

"I um—" I rolled my eyes at his stammering just wanting him and his cheating ass out of my space. " You what?" I asked him now crossing my arms.

"Did you come over to slut shame me again? Embarrass me more then you already you have? Are you no—"

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widened in shock as I took in his words.
Malik never apologized to me ... ever. Even when he was in the wrong I was always the one apologizing to him.

Weak and fucked up... I know.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that," I hold my hand to my ear. "A little louder now."  Malik let out an amused scoff as he shook his head in dismay.

"Ain't shit funny." I was being dead serious right now."Repeat the apology and state exactly why you are sorry, and I mean every fucked up thing you did to me."

I took a slow sip of my drink as I stared at him over the rim of my cup. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh as he began his apology.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Ashanti." He started off sounding sincere." I put you through hell throughout the whole relationship. I gaslighted you, embarrassed you, mentally abused you."

I nodded my head as he listed every deep rooted issue that had me fucked up during the whole time period of our relationship.

"I'm so fucking sorry for adding pressure to you and causing the miscarriage." I bit at my bottom lip to stop the burning in the back of my eyes.

"I was an asshole," he pauses." I still am."

"At least you know." I give him an overly sweet smile as he shakes his head." I'm being serious here, Ashanti. There's not a day since the parking lot that I realized how toxic we were for each other. How toxic I was to you."

"I really did love you, Ashanti."

"I find that hard to believe, Malik." I set my now empty cup on the counter. " You don't do that shit to the people you love. You fucked me up in the head over and over and over again. I'm not going to blame all of that on you because I made the choice of staying with you, I allowed it to happen."

I let out a sigh as he stood in front of me not speaking but just listening ... something he never did in our relationship.

"I stayed with you because in some twisted way I loved you... I'll always have some small ounce of love for you because you were good to me once. I can forgive you for everything but I can't forget it."

More like I won't forget it.

"I'm truly sorry Ash," I nodded my head at his apology. " One of my biggest regrets in life will always be treating you like shit. I hope that De'Luca doesn't make that same mistake."

"He's a real lucky guy." I returned my gaze back to him as he spoke." I think the reason I hated him so much was because of the way he looked at you. He didn't even know you but he really looked at you."

"I never did that, I never took the time to." He shook his head slightly."I'm glad that you're happy and found someone after all the shit I put you through. You didn't deserve that."

I stood in shock, trying to process who the fuck this Malik was and where the old Malik was hiding.

"Why couldn't you do this when we were together you fucking shitface." I hit him upside the head with my bag. " Ow!" He whined as he let out a chuckle.

"I just— I've been trying right my wrongs lately." He looked off to the side and hissed through his teeth. "My many many many wrongs."

I couldn't help but laugh as he lowered his head and scratched at his neck.

"Are you dying?" I gasp out. I mean I hated him and all but I didn't want him to die.

He threw his head back in a loud laughter as I stared up at him in confusion. Death was no laughing matter... why was he laughing. I was being dead serious with him right now.

"I see some things haven't  changed." I comment as he catches his breath." I'm not dying Ash." He said as a breath of relief left me. "I just realized that I needed to get my shit together and become a better man."

I squinted my eyes at him and studied him closely. He didn't smell like weed or look drunk, in fact I hadn't seen him with a drink when he walked up. There was a reason why he was trying to make amends and right his wrongs.

A gasp leaves my mouth as I voiced it with my hands. "You got someone pregnant didn't you?"

The silence was real loud over the music blasting throughout the house told me everything I needed to know. A laugh bubbles out of me when he slowly nodded his head yes.

That poor child.

"Well," I tap his shoulder feeling the sudden urge to pee. " I need to go pee but we're continuing this conversation when I get back. I would love to hear which one of your side chicks you got knocked up while being unfaithful to me."

"Ashanti." He growled out as I walked away.

"Malik." I gave him a pointed stare as I placed a hand in my hip. He rolled his eyes in defeat and I went in my way.

A few laughs bubbles out of me as I sat on the toilet and processed the information that I had just leaned.

I just hope he actually does change and becomes a better man for his kid.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts as I hurried up and finished my business." It's occupied." I yell out hoping that they would calm down.

They began to rattle the doorknob as I washed my hands. Getting agitated, I quickly washed off my hands and opened the door.

"What the fu—" I got cut off as someone pushed their way into the bathroom. I was slammed against the door as they locked the door.

My gaze tracked from their shoes to their face.

"Jaden what the fuck is your issue?" I ask holding my breath. He reeked of alcohol and weed.

Did he even go to NYU?

"You're my fucking problem." I raise my brows in confusion as I struggle to get out of his hold. He takes me by the shoulders and bangs me into the wall. " You're in a happy relationship but flirting with some other dude in front of the whole house. You're a fucking whore, what do I have to do to gain your attention?"

If i'm such a whore then why do you even want my attention? Make it make sense.

"You have no problem giving it to everyone else."

I had to let out a laugh."You're way off fucking base. You don't know shit about me and yet here you are making all these fucking assumptions. "

"What you can do is take your fucking hands off of me and leave me the fuck alone."

I tried to laugh him off of me but he was so much stronger then I was. He slammed my body into the opposite wall. I let out a groan as my head made impact with the wall. A feeling of wooziness overtook me for a second as I struggled to get my vision clear.

"Let me go." I try to yank at my wrist from his grasp.

"I see the way you look at me with those fuck me eyes. Makes me think that De'Luca isn't giving it to you like he's supposed to." Jaden pushed me into the wall , his grip on my wrist painfully tight.

"You're fucking delusional." I spit back as I try to pull out of his grip. "Was I delusional when you let me kiss you ?" he growled into my ear, pressing his body into mine. I let out a whimper as he dug his fingernails into my skin.

Yes. Yes the fuck you were!

"I didn't want that kiss," I seethed through barred teeth." You knew I had a boyfriend and used that moment of weakness. Did you think I'd cheat on him? Run into your arms and let you have your way with me? You're even stupider than I thought."

I could tell that his feelings were hurt from the way he flinched and the flash of anger passing through him. But I didn't care, he tried to come between me and my relationship.

"And you're nothing but a slut." I let out a pained scream as his hand came down on face. My body fell to the ground from the hit, my forehead hitting the counter on impact.

I brought my hand to my forehead feeling the blood gush out of wound. The room started to spin as I crawled away as Jaden advanced on me. "Jaden." I whimpered out, noting the crazed look in his eye."What are you doing?"

His pants were unbuttoned and unzipped. I shook my head as he lowered himself on to my body, running his filthy hands between my thighs.

"Jaden stop." I pleaded as the tears started to pool in my eyes. " You know you want it." He growled into my ears as I felt his fingers as he tried enter me.

It hurt as he roughly inserted his fingers into my hole. His fingers felt like fire as they my hole began to burn from his rough movements.

I couldn't believe this was happening. He held both hands in his grasp with his unoccupied hand leaving me with no other options of fighting him off.

I felt so fucking dirty as he violated me.

"Stop it please." I begged, but he continued, groaning and grunting about how tight and wet I felt. " Somebody Help." I yelled, trying to push him off of me.

I had never felt so weak, so violated. Jaden had always made me feel creeped out and everyone thought that I should keep my distance.

I just never thought that he would actually try something.

Obviously not. He's a fucking delusional little rat who can't take no for a fucking answer.

"No one's going to hear you scream bitch. Sit back and enjoy it." His fingers left my body as I felt him pull down my underwear.

"Fuck you!" I screamed as I kicked him in the stomach. He hunched over in pain giving me time and rush to the door." You fucking bitch "

I let out another pained scream as he pulled my hair. The scorching heat rushed through my scalp as he slammed me into the wall. "Big fucking mistake." he grunted.

"Help!" I yelled out, feeling him position his knee between my legs and ready himself at my entrance. "Please don't do this Jaden."I begged as he smashed my face to the wall.

Just as he started to push into me the door knob jiggled." Help me!" I yelled." Somebody help!"

"Ash?" a voice called out, immediately rattling the doorknob trying to get in ." Help me!" Jaden placed his hand over mouth to keep me from screaming. I bit down on his hand causing him to drop it and continued to scream for help.

Using as much strength as I could, I used my elbow, plunging it into his side.

I must've hit a rib by the sounds of the gasp for air he made.

When he let my body go , I rushed to towards the door and unlocked it. I ran into whosever arms was behind the door as tears streamed down my face.

"It's ok, I got you. Do you need me to call someone." I looked up to find that Malik was the person trying to break into the bathroom. A sob left me as I leaned my head into his chest.

A crowd had started to form when he tried to get into the bathroom I guess. I handed him my phone as the girls pushed through and rushed towards me.

"What happened." Meg grabbed my face as Malik called Alessandro.

"What the fuck did you do?" Ivy walked up to Malik who was holding the phone to his ear."I didn't do shit, Ivy." He argued back as she stared up at him in disbelief.

"I highly doubt that." She retorted as she stared up at his much taller figure. " Can somebody get her while I talk to him."

Kayla walked over and grabbed Ivy and brought her over to me.

"Yeah," Malik turned around to look at me.
"Something happened to Ash. I think—"He studied my dress that was bunched around my thighs. The blood that was dripping off of my forehead and my matted hair.

"I think she was assaulted."

I'm sorry!!!!

Please don't be mad at me.

Thoughts???

I love you guys and next chapter will be out as quick as possible.

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
294K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
142K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...