Short Stories/One-shots

By OtakuAngel_1460

I do tend to write a lot though, so I guess they could be their own short stories, but that'd be tedious. The... More

Surprise (Smut)
Corridors from Nightmares (Horror)
In Trouble
Excitement (Smut)
Saying Goodbye (Angst)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)
Mirror Sex (Smut)
The White Flower (Horror)
Curiosity (Smut?)
High School AU (Conversation) (Fluff)
10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)
A Butterfly - Emily
Are You Happy? (Angst)
Christmas Special (Fluff)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)
Perhaps it was a Dream... (Angst)
A Strange Request at a Piano Bar
Picking Up a Hitchhiker
Starting Over in a New Place
Trivia

A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

10 0 0
By OtakuAngel_1460

Writing Prompt: #32

I've never been to Paris, and it was the first place that popped into my head when trying to figure out where they might be for this story. This was meant to be much more kinky, but I decided for something else. Honestly, in my opinion it might even be more wholesome than kinky, but that's probably just me. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

This was supposed to be uploaded three months ago, I completely forgot that I didn't actually do that. 11/19/23

Words: 5,711

Melody and Kuki are walking by a few shops, a bakery, a clothing store and a souvenir stall when Kuki suddenly pulls Melody closer to his side. 

She glances up, curious. 'Is there something wrong?' 

He meets her gaze and sheepishly smiles. Kuki takes a few more steps and pauses. Melody feels a tug on her arm; she turns to him. She looks at him and sees the forlorn look on his face.

She gently clasps his hands into her own and brings them to her chest. Melody caresses his hands gazing down at them. 

"What's up?" Her smile is sweet and her concern genuine as she glances up at him. Kuki stares at her for several moments, his eyes unreadable to her. 

He pulls her in tight, hugging her. Her face buried in his shoulder, and her arms pinned between them. 

He kisses her forehead. "All my lifetime, I've never been so happy..." He caresses her back softly. Melody's eyes widen, and her face blooms bright red. She buries her face into his chest super embarrassed. He kisses the top of her head, running his hand through her long hair. His fingers gently undoing a few tangled knots. "I've never wanted to protect and savor someone so much..."

Melody clenches her fists. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her blood beating in her ears. She wanted so badly to pull away, and yet stay in his arms. 

She shakes her head, finally looking up at him. She is teary-eyed, and her entire face is red. Her lips trembling as she tightens her hands on his shirt. She looks determined to say something. 

He chuckles, his heart begging him to hold to her closer forever. He brushes a strand of hair behind her ear and she looks down. 

"You are my everything, the reason to live mi amor." He leans his chin on the top of her head. He begins to rub circles with his thumb into her back. 

She tucks her chin to her neck; they stay like this for minutes.

"God damn it..." She mumbles to herself. Kuki's head perks up, intrigued by her choice of words. 

He gazes down at the top of her head waiting for her to look up at him. He watches her stare at his shirt in her hands. She gently moves her hands to his neck. One resting on his collarbone and the other on the base of the side of his neck. 

"You've always been my happiness..." She starts so quietly that he barely hears her. He smiles, her bashfulness incredibly adorable to him.

Her lips graze his collarbone, near her thumb. He closes his eyes, a shiver running along his spine. Oh, he wanted to kiss her so much.

She kisses his skin before pulling her head away just enough to let him see her blushing cheeks. "I've never wanted anyone else to hold me, or look at me the way you do..." She caresses the back of his neck, "To be loved so wholly and to love you so..." She slowly trails off.

She finally looks up at him, and she gives him a big smile. She gazes into his eyes, her attention enraptured. His crimson eyes are so warm as they gaze at her in an awe. A tear rolls down her cheek, unnoticed to her.

Kuki smiles, bringing his hand up from her back, brushing the tear away with his thumb. He leans down and kisses her cheek. 

"I feel the same way." Kuki whispers, then brushes his lips across her cheek to her earlobe. He holds onto her tighter, "I love you so... so much." 

Her eyes widen and she goes a brighter red. She quickly removes her hands from his neck to hide her face. She shakes her head in embarrassment. He softly shifts so her face is hiding in his shoulder again. 

He lightly chuckles, a bit amused by her flusteredness. He takes a deep breath in, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the bright sky. He focuses his attention on the racing beat of her heart against his chest. The pulsing of her heart reassurance to his soul. He sighs peacefully. 

She pushes his chest away. He glances down inquiringly. She takes a step away from him, her face hidden away and glaring at her feet. She pins her hands by her sides and fastens them into fists.

Her voice breaking, "I-I love..." She clamps her jaw shut. She can barely can get anything out to him, but she is determined to tell him.

Kuki notices her struggling, and reaches his hand out to her. 

"Hey..." He begins, trying to sound comforting and sincere.

She quickly glances up at him, almost making him jump. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her eyes are trying so hard to keep tears from falling. Her red cheeks are puffed out in a slightly furious expression. 

Melody grabs the sides of his face ardently, and presses her lips onto his. He takes a second to realize, and then he effortlessly melts into her. He wraps his arms around her waist and she pulls him deeper into the kiss.

She roughly reconnects with him without even giving either of them a chance to breathe. Their lips smash together in a burning heat again and again. 

She desperately pulls away, glaring at him in an almost comical way. "I have never wanted so much... to tell someone to shut up and kiss me." She breathlessly admits, her eyes are still a bit watery.

He grins, a glint in his eyes hinting to something else. She tilts her head to the side, trying to read his face. He slides his hand down to her ass, making sure to grope it sensually. Thankfully, he is making sure not to make a scene. Her eyes widen substantially and she stiffens. Her knuckles turning white as she continues to cling to his shirt. 

'You jerk!' She yells in her head. 

Obviously ignoring the words she is conveying through her eyes, wishing to shout at him, he pulls her closer anyways. He reaches his hand up to the back of her head, leaning his lips down to her ear. "I've never ever," he pauses, nibbling on her outer earlobe, "wanted to see someone so pleasured and disheveled; begging to be pounded mercilessly, all night." 

Her breath audibly hitches and she pulls on the cloth covering his back. "You... scoundrel..." She mutters half heartedly to him. Her senses tingling with the longing of his body touching her intimately. 

Kuki laughs, "Our hotel's a few blocks away..." he moves down to her neck, and she arches her body against his lips. "Think you can last?" His hot breath fans along her neck, her body shudders. She curses at herself for getting so worked up in public. 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." he huskily whispers into her ear. 

Her nails dig into the cloth, before ripping ragged lines into his shirt, she takes a deep breath to relax. She goes to pull away but Kuki catches her off guard. He swiftly picks her up, her arms tuck into her chest and he smirks at her. Her legs bend over one arm and her back sits against the other, carrying her bridal style. 

He kisses the side of her neck exposed to him, sucking the delicate skin: it's just enough to leave a mark. He moves up, placing butterfly kisses along her jaw. Her cheeks go red and her hitched breathing is like a quiet tune for him alone. She notices she's making noises and quickly covers her mouth.

He makes his way past many people on the street, not minding a few glances at them here or there. She leans into him, hiding her embarrassed face. With a wide grin on his cheeks, he nods to the hotel staff at the front the desk, he makes his way to the elevator. The doors slowly shut, encasing them in their own space again. 

Kuki glances down at Melody, and sees her lightly panting. He chuckles to himself, and leans his forehead against hers. She reaches up to grab his collar and whimpers as he nips teasingly at her jaw. She pulls herself up a bit, trying to gain some sort of ground. 

He smiles to himself, moving quickly down to her neck. He playfully gropes her far breast. Her throat vibrates against his lips and he bites her neck. Sucking and licking the soft skin. She groans, feeling her core begin to pool between her legs. 

He grazes his teeth against her artery that's closest to him. He bends down lower and bites the skin just above her clothed chest. Her hand reaches up to the back of his neck. She can feel the muscles beneath his skin moving as he sucks another hickey onto her skin. 

"Mmaah aahnnn..." Melody moans in the back of her throat. Her heartbeat is thrumming against her chest. She tightly crosses her ankles, trying to mentally control herself to prevent making noises. 

He is taking his time with her but she knows she enjoys every little bit of it. She wants him to enrapture and taint every inch of her skin with his lips. To take her wholly and make her fall into bliss over and over again. 

Images of his head between her legs pop into her mind. Even the thoughts of him taking her are driving her mad. She presses her thighs together, desperately trying to contain her thoughts. 

Kuki pulls away enough to look at her. She glances at the closed doors nervously. Kuki has no problem showing such affection in public, but she does. The doors take their time sliding open and she holds her breath. 

'Please don't let anyone be behind the doors...' Melody prays silently. He makes his way out of the elevator. She sighs, to her relief there was no one out in the hallway to stare at their openness of love. 

He begins to walk down the hall, passing a few rooms. She begins to feel fidgety as Kuki has entirely stopped teasing her. Her every fiber of being is desperately craving any touch of his.

He pauses in front of their room, the number on the door reading 242. 

Kuki quickly shifts, doing his best not to hurt Melody as he reaches for the card in his back pocket. He takes a minute getting it, but manages to swiftly open the door. He stuffs it back into his pocket, 'We'll look for it later.' he thinks to himself.

He walks in, grinning down at Melody. He sets her down carefully, and her tennis shoes gently touch the floor. He stands up and places his hands on her lower back. Her hands rest on his chest. 

He hungrily bites at her neck and they both hastily kick off their shoes. Her hands hurriedly move under his shirt, running over his warm skin and rigid muscles.

"Ahh..." Melody moans over Kuki's shoulder. He slides his own hands beneath her shirt too, bringing her closer to his chest by the waist. 

Melody's nails sharply dig into his skin as he bites her collarbone harder. Her breathing louder and more labored, his slightly heavy. She slides her shoes away and does her best to slide her socks off.

Her skin turning a light reddish purple as a few of his teeth marks pool with tiny drops of blood. Her hands relax on his back when he begins to lick the large hickey. Her heavy breathing is in his ear.

She moves her left hand down to his trousers. Her hand brushes against his penis trapped painfully in his jeans. "Fuuu~ck..." Kuki groans onto her neck, his hot breath inflaming her skin again. His hands are tight and still against her body. 

She vehemently chuckles to herself, panting for breath. His hands now rest on the sides of her waist, his head leaning against her shoulder. She moves her hands to his shoulders, massaging them.

She nips at the base of his neck, "C'mon Cariño..." She whispers, her voice almost sickly sweet. 

Kuki roughly picks her up and she quickly holds onto him. She glances between him and the bed he walks to. Her expression shocked and suddenly, Kuki plops her down on the bed.

"Safe word?" Kuki impatiently demands as he begins unbuckling his belt. 

Melody's face goes bright red and she begins to sputter, "Wh-what... huh?" Kuki slides his jeans down his muscular thighs and eases them onto the floor. 

He handles his belt, crawling over on top of Melody. "A safe word," Kuki pauses. 

She bites her lip, the skin plump and thin. The pressure of her holding herself still turning her bottom lip red. 

He reaches up, caressing her swollen lip, "Don't bite it, that's my job." Kuki kisses her impatiently. She gladly kisses him back.

She releases herself with an exhale of air, "Serene." 

Kuki grins and moves his hands along her arms, encouraging them to go above her head. He pulls her shirt above her stomach. She leans towards him and he lifts it above her head, then throws it to the floor.  

Melody looks down, trying to keep her mind from racing. Her boobs bounce in the bra as she slides back down to the bed. He almost rips her pants trying to get them off with his impatience. He uses his belt to tie her wrists together, looping the belt around twice. He kisses her forehead after making sure there's two fingers worth of moving room there. 

"You're gonna have to stay there," He pauses, his eyes dancing, "Or I may have to punish you." The grin on his face sends shivers through her spine. 

"God..." She mumbles, rubbing her thighs together in anticipation. He goes down on her, unclipping her bra and burying his face into her cleavage, biting the fragile skin. She squirms and purses her lips.

His teeth mark her skin, his lips suck on his marks, and his tongue soothes the punctures. The painful pleasure doubles over in her core. Her toes curl into the sheets and her back arches off of the bed, pushing her breasts into his face. 

Kuki hooks his forearms along her back. He digs his fingernails into her skin as she begins to buck her hips against his. A low groan makes its way from the back of his throat. He chuckles, his breath brushing against her chest. Leaving open-mouth kisses across her abdomen, he makes his way down to her waist. He clasps the edges of her underwear, pulling it down her slender legs tauntingly. 

As the cloth is removed from her, he takes his time leaving kisses and nips across every inch of her skin. Slowly kissing and revealing her body. She pushes her knees together when her underwear reach her shins. 

She knows he is teasing her so slowly on purpose and she is quietly cursing him for it. Kuki reaches his hands up to her thighs and begins to caress them. He kisses her abdomen, gently traveling up to her jaw. He sensually kisses her jaw. 

"Do you..." Kuki begins. Melody takes a very needed breath of air and leisurely opens her legs. 

"Continue..." Melody pants. He strips the useless fabric with no more questions. 

He starts at her feet, gently and affectionately kissing her body. He takes his time, the pleasure building up in her body excruciatingly slow now. His hands trail up her abdomen and he plays with her breasts. 

Each mewl from her mouth slightly louder than the last one. She craves her release. She desperately wants him to give her this so that this overwhelming feeling in her body can feel at ease. Even if for just a moment. But she's nowhere near that fulfilling sensation.

"Haa..." She exhales, wishing for him to satisfy such a craving, 'My thoughts...' Her chest is heaving up and down, and his fingers continue to roll and pinch her nipples. The cloth of his shirt rubbing against her shins. 'This is embarrassing...' She wants him to fill her up with his cock and drive and handle her until she couldn't muster any strength. 

Kuki chuckles to himself. The woman beneath him has no idea what kind of pleasure he has in mind. But, the large tent in his underwear was making things terribly painful.

'I have to do something first.' Kuki tells himself. He goes down on her with a wicked grin. She gasps feeling his slick, wet tongue hot on her inner thigh. His teeth graze her skin and his hot breathe fans over her womanhood. She shudders. 

He bites her thigh, and her body jolts, "W-wait, Kuki!" She yelps, trying to control herself. He smiles to himself, and goes on licking and sucking the new mark on her fair skin. Her back arches and she tries to keep her arms above her head; her body squirming on the bed. 

He turns his head to her other thigh, replicating the intoxication throughout her body. He bites down on the flesh, and the electric-like feeling courses through her veins. His mouth continues licking and sucking her body.

The pleasure is so close to her clit; she scolds herself for wishing his tongue was inside of her. Her vulva is dripping wet, her waist trembling with pleasure. 

"You're so wet, it's like you're a spring of water meant to purify me." Kuki smirks.

Her cheeks flush even redder and her eyebrows furrow. She urgently raises her waist to grind on his trapped boner. Frustrated with it, he rips off his boxers. His strained and veiny penis is upright and vigorous. Melody's eyes fall to it, with a glint of desirous hunger in them. 

Kuki looms over her, taking her lips with his. She opens her mouth and he sucks on her tongue. 

"Although, your spring will be tainted by a thirsty sinner like me," Kuki huskily whispers against her lips. She moves her head to the side, incredibly flustered. He firmly holds her cheek, making her face him, and kisses her again.

He teasingly rubs the tip of his hot penis against her folds and she moans into their kiss. Her rising and falling breasts pushing against his chest. He bites her bottom lip as he pulls away. Her arms above her head quiver, the urge to cling to him becoming increasingly difficult to suppress. 

"Your pussy desperately wants to suck on me," Kuki pushes the tip of his penis into her vagina. "This spring is so greedy for my cock." If physically possible, she blushes even harder. 

She scolds herself for yearning for such scandalous images. 'I want him to taint me...' She thinks to herself, embarrassed she wishes so earnestly for it.

She raises her hips against his, and his penis slides in a bit further. He almost groans with the pleasure of her tight vagina. He pulls himself out of her and she whines. She looks up at him, seeing his cheeks dusted with red. 

"Come here," He mutters under his breath. He lifts her up and holds her flush against him on his lap. He leisurely sits back and coaxes her arms up and over his head. She gladly complies, almost ecstatic to be able to touch him. 

Her arms rest on his shoulders and she leans down to his ear, "I wish you'd take me." Melody breathes, her voice almost seeming siren-like with its blessing. His red eyes simmer with a burning lust and admiration for her and her body. 

"Ride me." Kuki hoarsely commands her. His hands rest solidly on the middle of her back. Her heart jumps, her mind elated at the thought of doing so. 

Melody brings her hips down firmly on top of his erect penis. He groans and she shudders gratefully. With him fully inside her, she holds herself there for a moment to relish in the act of their prefect union. 

She raises herself up, thrusting her body up and down steadily on his cock. He kisses her neck, feeling his yearning for her become almost uncontrollable. She clasps her hands on the back of his head, encouraging him to continue. Her acute and peaked nipples grazing against his chest.

He thrusts in unison with her, driving himself deeper into her vagina. His breathing becomes labored and she gasps and calls out his name loudly over and over. He kisses and sucks on her neck and collarbone. His hands are tight and merciless on her hips as he hungrily savors the sensuality and pleasure of her. 

She feels the knot in the pit of her stomach becoming unbearably tight as Kuki continues to tenaciously ram into her. The feeling of him plunging into her and ravaging her, untamed and relentless, brings her significant ecstasy. Her loud mewls and hoarse moans a rhapsody for Kuki's ears. His own release felt close, but not close enough. 

The idea of eliciting her release and passionate cries of his name gave him an intense enthusiasm to stimulate such a response even more. He assists her, pushing her hips vigorously down on his dick as he thrusts up into her. 

"Kuki!" She yelps. Her legs were beginning to shake and she knows her release was close. His thrusts are rough against the walls of her vagina and the friction was driving her into a moaning mess. 

His own guttural moans were becoming louder and desperate, "Melody, Melody." His dick twitches inside of her and she gasps. He feels himself becoming close as well. Her moans compliment his. "Melody..." He groans.

"...yes?" She breathlessly answers. She holds him closer as he plunges into her depths. 

"Give me a... moment." He manages to tell her. He adjusts his position, allowing himself to thrust deeper into her. 

She gasps loudly and accidentally tugs on his hair sharply. He continues to ram into her and her cries of pleasure seem to wish to let the heavens know who pleases her. 

He smiles, "That's it, good girl." She shudders. His lips meet hers, greedily stealing her breathless moans from her mouth. He pulls away, admiring her beautiful hazy eyes. He loosens his grip on her, realizing he was rougher with her then he meant to be.

She gasps for air, "God... Kuki," She kisses him passionately. He bites her bottom lip, she opens her mouth for him, and he sucks on her tongue. They part from each other panting, and a string of saliva is on her chin. 

"I wanna hear you say it," Kuki quietly requests. She notices he quickly stops going as deep, but still thrusts in and out of her. She breathlessly whines. He leans his forehead on her collarbone with his hot breathes coming out in short pants between her breasts. 

Melody rolls her hips with him, moaning as his cock pushes deeper. Kuki chuckles to himself. 

"I love you..." She starts. Kuki immediately bucks his hips, thrusting deeper. She yelps, breathless and caught by surprise, "Kuki!" His hands tighten on her waist in response. "You're so... incredible... when it comes-" He bites her collarbone, thrusting deep and slowly into her. Electric-like currents rush through her veins, dancing and excited with a new pace. "Definitely fantastic," She pants, feeling her climax so close. "when it comes to sex..." She constricts and flexes her muscles, providing more friction for them. 

Kuki hums, content and happy with hearing such praise. He groans with another roll of her hips. Her unbearable knot threatens to pull too tight and snap.  

"I-I'm close..!" Melody gasps. 

"So am I," Kuki kisses her new bruising hickey on her collarbone. 

He thrusts into her a few more times and he cums inside her. She feels the strained knot in the pit of her stomach burst and she also climaxes. Their climaxes mingle together and they both try catching their breathes. She feels full to the brim as some of his seed and her climax flow down her thighs and onto him. 

She clings to him, hugging him close. She is elated and satisfied to be able to share such intimate sex with him. He is prideful of such praise from his beloved, but he is far from done. 

He carefully lifts her up and lays her against the bed. He follows closely to her, her tied hands still behind his head.

Kuki guides her arms over his head. He unclips and unties his belt from her wrists and he sets it on the bedside table. "Turn around," he instructs her. 

She blushes, 'Another round?' she discerns. She shudders imagining it.

She turns around, laying on her stomach and pushes her butt into the air. She gasps feeling two of his fingers enter her. Her thighs quiver as their combined climaxes begin to run down her thighs. He thrusts his two fingers inside her a few times, coating them in their juices. 

She hides her face into the pillow. 'I want him to rail me till I can't think anymore...' She feels her body rock into his and she is annoyed with herself. 

Kuki removes his fingers and she whines. He chuckles lowly and she turns her head towards him. He brings his fingers up to Melody's face, "Suck." 

She bashfully takes his two fingers into his mouth and sucks on them. She tastes his seed and her own high, she licks his fingers, cleaning them of their mess. She pulls away from his hand and leans her head back onto the pillow.

His other hand caresses her back, "Good girl." She squeezes the pillow tightly with both her hands. She wants to curse him but she's too embarrassed to. 

He rests his hands on her waist and positions himself to thrust into her vagina. He leans over her, pushing his chest against her back. He begins steadily thrusting into her and she happily takes him in. 

She rocks her hips in rhythm to his, moaning loudly into the pillow. She tilts her head, the eager cries of his name becoming even louder. 

He snakes one of his arms along hers, intertwining his hand with hers and holding his other on her hip. She clings to his hand as he rams into her relentlessly. 

Melody's legs become weak in the knees. Kuki groans and passes over a bundle of nerves while thrusting into her. She trembles and feels her body becoming overstimulated.

"Kuki!" She yells in ecstasy. The hotel sheets were almost torn to shreds because she was holding onto them for dear life. 

"I much... prefer seeing your face as you scream my name." Kuki mentions to himself as he pounds into her. 

She hears him clearly and inadvertently hides her face into the pillow. Their thrusting continues to rock the bed back and forth. The knot in the pit of her stomach distracts her briefly from her thoughts. 

He bites the back of her neck to try and control his insatiable hunger for her. He sucks on the mark, making sure to soothe it with his tongue.

"I-I..." Melody stutters; her mind is too muddled to articulate words properly. The sensation of him pounding incessantly into her is the only thing in her world.

"I've got you," He reassures. She nods gratefully. He feels himself coming close to his own climax. 

She begins to tremble, her entire body feels as though it is hyperaware of his body's every move inside her. She is flustered about the idea of thinking so lewdly.

She climaxes hard on his length, gasping and yelling his name and with a few more thrusts, he climaxes inside her. 

They are extremely out of breath. Kuki pulls out of her and lays beside her, pulling her closer to him to cuddle. Melody leans her head on his chest. 

He had thought of going for round three, but she is much too overwhelmed to continue. He kisses the top of her head, "You were wonderful, mi amor." He caresses her messy hair. Having a child with her would be a dream come true from him, but he is content to bask in her presence. 

Melody hums, nuzzling closer to him. She sighs, they are both sweaty. She looks up at him and kisses his jaw, "We should shower..." her voice is rough from its use. 

He agrees, "Indeed." He momentarily ponders that they are extremely unlucky to still have no luck with getting her pregnant; they rarely ever used protection. He sits up, helping a tired Melody up as well. She yawns in the rays of the setting sun. 'She's gorgeous...' He thinks to himself. 

They get up off the messy bed and Kuki gathers the sheets to put into the dirty laundry while Melody turns on the bathroom light. She glances back at him and walks to the closet near her and grabs a new set of sheets for the bed. 

"I'll take care of it, I'll join you in there shortly." Kuki assures her. 

He gently takes the sheets from her arms and she smiles up at him, "Alright." She turns to the bathroom again and soon has the water running. He swiftly folds the corners of the fitted sheet onto the bed and lays the other on top neatly. 

She stands in the shower running her hands through her hair, making sure to get all of it wet. He walks into the bathroom, staring at her natural beauty for a moment. He quietly gets in and he reaches his arms around her, holding her close. 

She leans back against him, 'He's very affectionate today...' she gleans. She closes her eyes, cherishing his warmth.

He kisses her neck with small and tender kisses. His hands reach to caress her belly. She intricately traces her hand along his arm. 

She hums, 'He's thinking about our miracle child,' she smiles at the thought. 

She turns around in his arms, clinging to him. The water on her back soothes her muscles. The throbbing of her lower backside, thighs and womanhood, however, is persistent. 

'A child would be wonderful...' She thinks to herself. She absentmindedly traces her hands along his defined chest.

He sighs, running his hand through her wet and tangled hair. He gazes at her, lost in his thoughts. She studies his face, tracing a hand along his jaw. He leans into her hand, softly closing his eyes. 

She kisses his bottom lip, easing his mind. He faintly kisses her back. 

She brings her hands to the back of his neck, "Kiss me," She determinedly asks him. 

He kisses her tenderly for a long moment. They pull each other closer beneath the drizzling water. He barely parts from her, this time kissing her firmly and passionately. She willingly accepts. 

She briefly pulls away, panting. She leans her forehead against his. He kisses her hard and desperately. He is unable to get enough of her and she holds him close, pliant and secure in accepting his vulnerable affections.

He finally pulls away for he is out of breath and he has reassured himself with her help.

"I love you..." He pants. She nods, gasping for air as well.

"I love you too," Her hands cling to his arms.

"We've... never really discussed having..." Kuki trails off, unsure of himself. Having a child was something they had briefly talked about when they had started dating, but he hadn't realized how much he would yearn to make one with her.

She patiently waits for him to formulate his thoughts. 

"What are your thoughts on having kids?" He manages to ask her. She's surprised for a second, trying to register what he's said.

"I..." She pauses, harshly biting on her own lip. "I'd love having a child with you," She nervously confesses. 

He hugs her tightly. "I would too." He affirms. 

She laughs, thinking herself silly that she had worried over his answer. He laughs with her. 

He glides his hand sensually across her back. She tenses, anticipating what he will do. He huskily whispers into her ear, "When should we get serious about it?" She shudders. 

"S-soon...?" She timidly answers. He caresses the middle of her back. 

He grins, "Let's get clean, and we can discuss this in the morning." He reaches for their travel shampoo and pours some onto his hand. 

"...That sounds like a good idea," Melody agrees. 

He kisses her forehead, "You can always tell me if you dislike or disagree with something in our relationship." He begins washing her hair, making sure to clean the roots. 

Melody blushes, "Yes, but..." She gazes at him, "I feel as though you don't get to assert your own feelings sometimes." 

He smiles, "That's cause I don't need to." She half-heartedly glares at him. He kisses her cheek, "I'll let you know if I disagree with anything."

She sighs in defeat, 'He's right.' She tells herself. She leans against him feeling the aching in her tired body. 

He reaches around her to grab the removable shower head and begins to rinse the suds out of her hair. He hangs the shower head back up. He gets some of their travel conditioner on his hand and rubs it into her hair. He rinses her hair again, carefully making sure he's not startling her. 

She is so exhausted that she is practically half-asleep. Gently, he manages to wash her body down and guides her out of the shower to dry her off. 

He picks her up, sets her on the counter and kisses her jaw, "Stay here." She hums, closing her eyes again.

He steps in the shower to wash his own hair and body haphazardly, then he quickly rinses and dries himself off. He turns the water off and turns to see an almost sleeping Melody.

Kuki wraps his arms around her and buries his face into her neck. She faintly hugs him. 

He swiftly picks her up and walks to the bed. He sits her down and lays down beside her. She snuggles close, tucking her head into his chest. He holds her tightly. 

Soon, his overthinking mind slowed down in the company of her beautiful serenity and he was able to follow her into sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.8K 141
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
47.8K 591 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.
342K 7.5K 92
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
53.1K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...