Dawn (A Twilight Fanfiction)...

De GeorgiaEmilyHollins

Book One-Dusk --------------------- Elizabeth Swan is just a normal girl. With a dead father, and alcoholic m... Mais

Book One - Reunion
Greetings and, Renesmee?
Show me?
Memories
Trigger
Broken Bones
Stolen
Master
Silk Sheets
Letters
The Echo of the Screams
Monster
Abilities
Those Eyes
Maybe One Day
Do you Want to Push me Again?
I Don't Want to be a Member of the Guard
Painting the Walls with Faces
I Love you Little Bear
Part of the Earth
Book Two, Part One-Letting the Hunter Take Over
So, Very Sorry
A Present for You
Dragging me Innocently Into the Night
The Chains of Rejection
You've Been Missed
The Hard Way
Photo Album
Unbeating Heart
Something Worth Living For
Do You Still Love Him?
Authors Note - IMPORTANT NOTICE

In a Few Centuries

216 3 0
De GeorgiaEmilyHollins

Alice came bustling into my room at six in the morning, yanked open the curtains, and grinned at me.

"Go wake Josh up for me, will you? I can't get him to budge." She chirped, pulling back my covers. I'd been lying in bed all night, and had read all the Harry Potter books. Now all I had to do, was buy a whole interesting library, because I needed to be occupied tonight. And the next night, and the next night, and the next night...I think you get the picture. Even though I don't sleep, I didn't want to leave the comfort of my soft, warm bed. When I didn't budge, she put her hands on her hips and pouted at me.

"Pwease?" She begged, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Where exactly would we be going?"

"We need to go shopping, to get you some new clothes!" She squeeled, and burst into my closet. I could distinctly hear her rumaging around in there, and the slight thuds of clothes being thrown on the floor. She came out seconds later, my clothes bundled in her arms. Before I could protest, she dumped them on the floor, and frowned at me.

"You see these," She indicated to my clothing. "They are unacceptable. Especially when your so pretty, and can pull of almost anything."

"First of all, I'm fine with my current wardrobe. And second, you must be blind to think that."

"I am most certainly not blind! And you are very beautiful. Maybe that's why you have four guys chasing you!"

"Four...?"

"Well, there's Demetri, Alec, Seth and Josh of course!"

"Oh god." I moaned. That needed to be sorted out soon.

"Anyway, let's see..." Alice appeared in front of me, clothes from shops for emergencies in her arms. I must be an emergency...

She stripped me of my clothes, so I stood naked in front of her. I tried to cover myself up, but she stopped me, and told me it was 'nothing she'd never seen before!'. She gave me some matching blue underwear, which I pulled on thankfully. Then she gave me some designer blue skinny jeans, a plain white top, and some black converse. She also gave me another designer item, a black leather jacket, which I didn't see how it was much different than my previous ones. Apart from the designer bit. When I was fully dressed, she smiled at me, and handed me some more clothes.

"Give them to Josh, will you? And wake him up!" She grinned, and disapeared downstairs. Alice...

I went into Josh's room after brushing my hair, and sorting out my 'final look'. He was still sound asleep, face pushed into the pillow, covers bundled around him. There was just enough room for me to sit next to him on the edge of the bed.

He looked so peaceful lying there. It made me know for definite, that I needed to send him home tomorrow morning. He couldn't stay here. Not now.

I grabbed his shoulder, and pushed him slightly. He just took a breath and lay still. So I shook him harder, no movement. As a final resort, I sat on him. He moved and looked up at me, confusion clear in his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Waking you up." He still looked at me. "Now put these on, Alice's orders." I threw the clothes at him, and walked out the door. Back in my room, my clothes were made, and there was a small black shoulder bag on my bed, when I picked it up, I found some money and a note inside. It read:

This is just some money I had lying around, but if it's not enough, I'm bringing my card too!

-Alice

Typical. I double checked the money, and trust me, it's not money that's just lying around. It's like money that you'd use to give someone life saving surgery. I've got to make sure that Alice doesn't waste too much on me, especially because of the large amount of bills. I grabbed the black bag, and placed the money inside. Why would I leave it?

Then, I headed out of my room, and knocked on Josh's door.

"Josh, are you ready?" I called. Then I heard the rustling of clothes, and the door swung open.

Josh was standing there-in just jeans. I immediatley covered my eyes, even though I didn't want to, and grimaced.

"Josh! Totally uncalled for!"

"What?"

"You're practially naked!"

"And? You're gonna have to get used to that."

"Er, no. I'll be waiting downstairs, only come down if you're decent." I left him in the doorway, but before I stepped on the first step, Josh called me.

"I am decent!"

I just left him, and hurried downstairs, making some buttered toast for Josh. He needed some food to keep him going. I was so busy making sure it was perfect, that I didn't notice faint footsteps behind me. When I turned around Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Rosalie were standing behind me, grinning. Emmett's grin was the biggest.

"What?" I looked at them in a puzzled way. Jasper chuckled.

"That Josh, he's a keeper." Rosalie called, as she towed Emmett back into the living room. Then, I slapped my palm to my forehead, realising that the whole house, apart from Josh, could hear everyone's conversations.

Great, just great.

I sighed, and carried the toast to the coffee table in the lounge. Then Josh walked in.

"Am I decent?" He asked.

I checked. Shoes, jeans, and...

"You forgot your shirt." I told him.

"I didn't..." He trailed off, looking at his chest. "Be right back." He stomped up the stairs, and I giggled.

"Don't forget your jacket too!" I shouted. His reply was-"Got it!"

They were all staring at me again.

"What?"

"You two make an amazing couple." Alice beamed.

"Too bad he's gotta leave..."

"What? Why?" She exclaimed.

"I can't involve him in all this. Especially with the Volturi and everything."

"Who are they?" Josh asked me.

"They're-" I stopped. How did he keep appearing without me noticing him?

"C'mon then, it's shopping time!" Alice squeeled grabbing Josh's hand, and pulling him out the door. When I was about to leave, Edward answered my question from my head.

"It's because you're in love with him."

***

Shopping was eventful, but, I did get alot of not too expensive clothes in the end. After packing them all away, Edward entered my room, he looked slightly grim. Before I could ask him, he held out a small piece of white paper. I took it from him, and read it over twice.

Meet me in the woods when you return.

-D

I didn't need to think twice to know who 'D' was. I just couldn't believe that he chose now to show up.

"Thank you, Edward." I smiled slightly. "Can you keep Josh occupied?" He nodded, and I sprinted to the woods. His scent was stronger than before, and I followed it, until his presence graced my eyes.

I looked up at him, arms crossed at his chest. He looked similar to the first time I saw him, but different, because I knew what he was really like. He was dressed in normal attire, jeans and a shirt, but he looked so much better.

"Elizabeth-"

"Don't." I stared him right in the eyes. "I'm sorry."

"You are?"

"For breaking your heart, acting like a monster, and everything. And for now."

"Now?" He pushed off the tree. "I appriciate your apology, and I'm glad you're ok."

"So am I."

"How have you been?"

"Hunting's good, as is family life. I'm coming back, the old me. And that scares me aswell as excites me."

"That's understandable."

I couldn't stop myself, and let him embrace me in his arms. I clung onto him, took a deep breathe of his scent, ready to end all that we had.

"Liz?"

No. Edward said he would keep him occupied. I knew not to trust him. Pulling away from Demetri, I turned to Josh.

"Who's this?"

"This is Demetri, we uh...dated for a while."

"Demetri?"

"It's Italian."

"Thought so."

What made me confused, was that Josh didn't look jelous at all.

"Who are you?" Demetri asked Josh.

"He's my-"

"I'm her boyfriend."

Demetri's whole body froze, and became tensed. For a short second, I thought I saw a faint glimmer of rage in his irises. He glared at Josh, and turned to look at me.

"Is this true?" A small piece of hope was there.

"Yes." And then it was gone. "He's been here since the begining."

I hoped he would understand. "I see."

"Josh, can we have a minute alone?"

"No way in hell am I leaving you with this guy." Demetri's fist clenched.

"Please? Do you trust me?"

He sighed. "Fine...but I'm only going five metres away."

I nodded, and he left us alone. I looked at Demetri. He looked broken, like he was going to break down and fall. That his wall would crumble, the hole I'd made in it being the source of the fall.

"I...I don't know what to say." I took a breath. "He and I dated before I came to Forks and everything happened. He came looking for me, and found me a couple of days ago. I was just going to let him down easy over a few days...as I was going to do to you."

He finally looked at me, and betrayal was there, and I thought I would crumble.

"I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong." He sighed. "Maybe, when centuries have taken their toll on you, you'll see that hearts are the most precious things in the world, and that you cannot let them break, no matter what."

"Demetri-"

"Don't come looking for me when you're broken. I might find you, if I feel I can trust you." He left me in the forest, cold, alone, and broken. Taking a piece of my heart with him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

315K 7.8K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
11.9K 213 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
80.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
592K 13.8K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...