Short Stories/One-shots

By OtakuAngel_1460

I do tend to write a lot though, so I guess they could be their own short stories, but that'd be tedious. The... More

Surprise (Smut)
Corridors from Nightmares (Horror)
In Trouble
New Found Love? (Yuri/Fluff)
[Fuck Me-] (Joke)
Saying Goodbye (Angst)
Intimacy (Yaoi/Smut)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)
New Emotion of Passion (Smut)
The White Flower (Horror)
Curiosity (Smut?)
High School AU (Conversation) (Fluff)
10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)
A Butterfly - Emily
Are You Happy? (Angst)
Christmas Special (Fluff)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)
Perhaps it was a Dream... (Angst)
A Strange Request at a Piano Bar
Picking Up a Hitchhiker
Starting Over in a New Place
Trivia
A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

Excitement (Smut)

14 0 0
By OtakuAngel_1460

Writing Prompt #7

I've been trying to sleep, for the past 3 hours now. And I just kept having ideas pop into my head. Sooo, have another OG Ship of my own characters. Again, no prompt...

*-*-*-*

Got back from camping, guys, lets hope I can get lots of writing done. 8/02/21

Words: 3,432

Galaxy's back slammed against the wall. Her fiancé, Kizo, held his hands firmly on her hips. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her hair down, between the wall and her back. 

Kizo grinned, "Such excitement." He purred. 

His baggy white shirt loosely clinging to her body. 

Kizo's shirt, that he was wearing, is now on the couch behind him. 

She hummed, her surprised expression already gone, and replaced with ecstasy.

Galaxy smirked, taking his lips with hers. Their kiss messy, hunger for each other clear with their passionate make out. 

She bites his bottom lip. Kizo growls, and he pushes his tongue past her lips. Exploring her cavern, he kept her distracted with his hands.

Kizo brought his left hand to leisurely caress her breast, and his right one, gently drew circles on her waist.

She moaned, taking in the lovely treatment he was giving her. He vigorously took to biting and licking her neck. 

Puncturing her skin, and sucking on it, he effectively gave her a bright red hickey on the middle of her neck. 

She joyously sighed, her head leaning against the wall. She smirked, new exhilaration coursing through her veins, she gazed into Kizo's eyes, and playfully growled like a hungry animal. Nuzzling her nose on his. 

He brought his hands to her hips. He closed his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. Thrilling shivers ran through her body.

He glanced up at her, pulling her off the wall and closer to his body. He grazes his lips across the crook of her neck, "Hmm." He chuckled darkly, breathing in her intoxicating scent. 

She sharply exhaled, anticipating his next movements. A small smile making its way across her lips.

He took his time, slowly sucking another hickey onto her skin. A pop was made when he pulled away, and she could sense a prominent grin crossing his lips. 

Her legs were getting weak and she was feeling electrifying shudders spark throughout her body.

"Ah, you sure about this, Princess?" He whispered in her ear. Kizo brought his right hand down to her thigh, creating circles across her soft skin. 

Galaxy's confidence was stripped from her. She felt so embarrassed all of the sudden. 

Her eyes closed, and her head tilted up to the ceiling. Her legs were trembling now.

He was awaiting her answer, and she was tempted to not give him a verbal one. 

She hummed, as he pressed his lips tenderly below her jaw. Her arms loosely wrapped around his neck. 

She was definitely enjoying his love-making teasing. 

Galaxy brought her head to his jaw, feeling a bit brave, and began leaving a trail of lingering kisses on his neck. She brought her right hand from his neck and started tracing his muscular abdomen. 

Her left hand sitting on his right shoulder. She pressed her lips against his jaw, trailing a few more lingering up to his ear. 

Kizo had stood still, letting her have her fun. She smiled, she was where she wanted to be. 

"I think..." Galaxy started, leisurely bringing her right hand down to his lower abdomen. "We both know, I'm ready." She breathed, brushing her lips across his earlobe. 

He knew exactly what she was suggesting. And he didnt have any complaints. 

He knew neither of them had the time to go to the bedroom, so he leaned her body onto the nearby couch. 

She laughed, throwing his shirt onto the coffee table. He grabbed the corner of the burrowed shirt she was wearing, "May I?" He asked with a mischievous smile dancing on his lips. 

She purred, taking a pause to tease him. 

"Of course." She whispered.

In a second, the shirt was torn from her form, and thrown behind his back. She was, of course, only wearing a shirt, and shorts. So, she was, left completely top naked. 

They were equally nude, and he didnt have any complaints of her lustrous figure. 

Kizo crawled on top of her body, looming over her. She was holding herself up with her elbows. A smile playing on her own lips as well. 

He pulled down his basketball shorts to his ankles. Then he kicked them off, leaving himself in only his black boxers. 

He glanced up into Galaxy's eyes. Searching for something. 

She brushed her hands across his arms as she brought them to his neck. He snuck his own hands to her pajama shorts, quickly pulling them down to her knees. 

She gasped, glancing down at her legs. Galaxy shook her head and chuckled, swiftly kicking her shorts off for him. 

They fell limp on the floor next to the couch.

Her womanhood was the only thing still clothed. And Kizo found that slightly irritating. She was wearing just simple panties, nothing special, but neither cared.

He shoved her down onto the couch, and he caught her by surprise. Her legs were bent, sitting outside of Kizo's. 

Kizo shifted his arms, bringing his hands to grope Galaxy's breasts. He began massaging her boobs, once in awhile, pinching her nipples. 

She started to squirm, involuntarily. Her nipples, sending a sharp needle like pain through her spine when he pinched them. She enjoyed the undertone of the pain, but she found it embarrassing that he wasn't fulfilling either of their needs.

She had her eyes shut, her hands entangled with his now, messy dirty blond hair. 

He leaned his head down to her chest, taking in her right nipple into his mouth.

"Ki-kizo!" Galaxy yelped. Her hands tightened in his hair, pulling him closer into her boobs. He sucked, and bit at the nipple, taking his time to pleasure her body. 

His right hand on her other breast, still at work, caressing it. 

It was swollen, he knew that for sure. But he was no where near done with it. 

He briefly pulled his mouth away, and she gave a sigh of relief. Her abdomen was tingling with anticipation, the knot building in her stomach. 

She didn't expect him to continue. He nipped at it once more, before sucking the breast around the now red nipple. 

She was moaning his name. Whimpering as he was ceaseless with her teasing. 

Galaxy gasped, her eyes shooting open. He pinched her swollen nipple between his teeth, and began massaging it with his tongue. 

Her lips were quivering, and her legs were going limp. 

She didnt know what to do. 

He pulled away again, chuckling when he caught a glimpse of her embarrassed and blushing, teary-eyed face. 

She was panting, her intakes of air, short and rushed. Exhilaration bursting through her body. 

Kizo moved his hand away from her left breast, about to give it the same treatment as the right one. 

She briefly stopped him, her hands tightly knitted to his neck. Her thumbs over his lower jaw. She brought his face to hers, roughly smashing her lips upon his. 

He melted into her, keeping himself composed. 

She pulled away gently, catching a few breathes of air. She tenderly reconnected with him, her lips locked with his. 

He sharply exhaled, her legs quickly wrap themselves around his waist. Pulling his body intimately closer to her. 

He chuckled, entertained, almost, that she was so direct with her actions. Kizo would've given her what she wanted right then and there, but he hadn't finished with her.

He tilted his head down to her left breast. Beginning to treat it with bites and sucking just as he had done with the right one.

Her hands loosely found their way back into his hair, she needed something- something to keep her grounded.

His teasing actions were enough to get her in the clouds. She was moaning his name with euphoria, unable to contain herself of her pleasure. 

He seized her left nipple with his teeth. Kizo was inviting her to scream his name into the heavens. 

It was arousing. She couldn't even think straight anymore. 

Was he really gonna be so lewd with just his alluring teases? She didn't know. 

He finally finished with her left boob. Leaving it just as swollen as the right one. 

She was a panting mess, gasping for air. 

She knew he could do tantalising, and intoxicating performances with her anatomy, but he had not pulled that card on her before. 

She was bubbleheaded. Unable to think properly. 

He led her right hand to his boxers. Galaxy began to remove his underwear. 

He bushed his lips along her jaw. Humming. He was enjoying himself, as he had effectively excited his lovers body. 

He flicked his tongue across her earlobe, "How's my Princess?" He inquired softly. 

She managed to pull his boxers down, and he disposed of them. 

She was still unable operate her brain, but she sorta got the gist of it. I think...

Kizo smirked, relishing in her actions. Galaxy propped herself up, having some form of sense return to her. 

She was relatively functional now. She managed to process his words.

"You tease..." Galaxy muttered under her breath. 

Kizo chuckled, feeling a little bit of sympathy for his fiancée. He delicately sealed his lips with hers. He hooked his right index finger over the hem of her panties.

He gingerly slid them off, she moved her legs for him, so that they could be removed. 

They gently pulled away from each other. Catching a small breath of air, they both gave each other a small smile. 

"You know I love you, right?" Kizo soothingly asked Galaxy.

Her smile got brighter, and her eyes were dancing with hunger and thirst for intimacy. 

"Of course..." She took a moment to kiss his bottom lip, "I love you too." She whispered ternately. 

Kizo hooked his arms beneath her back. Readying for the real love-making they both needed right now. 

He positioned himself at her wet entrance. The tip of his hard penis rubbing against her folds.

She gasped, he had pushed himself all the way inside of her. She felt full, and content momentarily. 

His member twitched as he pulled most of himself out. 

He began to pick up the pace, thrusting in and out of her vagina. 

"Kizo!" Galaxy moaned vigorously. He was now at a rough, pace, driving his firm girth into her womanhood. 

He was pounding into her, eliciting loud mewls and screams of his name past her lips. Her hands cling to his neck, and she practically shoved his face into her chest. 

Burying his face in her mounds, covered in hickeys. She started meeting his rough thrusts with her hips. 

"Galaxy..." Kizo groaned. She arched her back, he had begun to hit that spot, just right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Galaxy's eyes fluttered open. She found herself in their bed. She carefully sits herself up. The early morning sun rays beaming through the window next to the bed.

Her womanhood had a sore throbbing sensation she didnt like. 

She took a glance beside her. The rest of the bed was empty. 

She gave a tiny smile. He must be up already, she thought to herself. She hung her legs over the side of the bed. 

Galaxy found the soreness uncomfortable. She took a look at her body in the full-body mirror across the room. 

She had a few hickeys dark, and full on her neck. She had several decorating each of her breasts. A few hickeys here and there on her abdomen, inner thighs and wrists. 

She saw her face brighten up with blush. She smiled to herself. 

He had to have enjoyed last night. 

She remembered the hickey she gave him, and immediately covered her face in her hands.

Galaxy quickly grabbed a baggy shirt and some underwear. She threw them on, and made her way out of the bedroom. 

The door closed behind her, and she saw their clothes still strewn along the living room. She felt her face get warmer. 

She caught a glimpse of Kizo in the kitchen. 

The smell  of bitter coffee brewing filled her nose. She sighed contently. 

Kizo was standing in front of the coffee brewer with a pair of sweat pants and a white shirt on his figure.

She carefully made her way behind him, and hugged him. She wrapped her hands around his clothed chest. 

He laughed, "Good morning, Princess." He spoke gently. 

"Good morning, Kizo." She replied, almost indistinct with her face pressed into his back. 

She was tempted to inquire about the mindset he had when he had left the hickeys on her inner thighs and wrists, but she decided against it.

He turned around in her arms and she set her chin on his chest.

He tenderly wrapped his hands around her hips. "Would you like a warm bath?" He asked.

She gleamed, "Sounds wonderful..." she muttered.

Just below her panties, he started caressing reassuring circles with his thumb. 

She relievedly sighs, feeling at home in his warmth. 

"Sometimes... I forget how comforting you can be." She whispers to him. 

He hums, curious, about her words. 

"We have to visit Angel and Cissandra today." Kizo reminds her.

She perks up. "Shit!" She was about to bolt to the bedroom, but he held her tight in his arms.

"Calm down." He chuckled. "You get your coffee, and I'll start your bath." Kizo told her.

She gazed up at him. Took a few deep breathes and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She grinned.

Kizo kissed her lips, giving her a proper good morning kiss. It was gentle, and sweet. She melted immediately, returning his sentimentality. 

He pulled away, just barely. "I love you." He muttered across her lips. 

She smiled, pure happiness glowing in her over-flowing aura. "I love you too." She whispered back. 

He didn't want to let go, but he did, and then made his way to the bathroom.

Kizo turned on the bathtub faucet, making sure that the water heated up to the proper temperature she would like. He bent down, and closed the drain, and quietly watched the water begin to fill the tub.

He stood back up, letting the water do its thing. He walked back into the living room, looking over into the kitchen. 

He saw Galaxy grab the half n half from the fridge, and begin to pour a bit into her coffee mug. This morning's coffee mug was a simple white one, the word 'love' written on it in cursive. 

He grinned, if only life had always been so peaceful, would they have even admitted their feelings, or even met? 

He didn't dare think of the possibilities. 

He walked up behind Galaxy, leaning his head on her left shoulder. His arms tightly clasped around her waist. 

She finished her drink of coffee, pulling it away from her mouth as she gave a small laugh. 

"You were only gone for a few moments." She spoke. She brought the mug back to her lips, letting the bitter liquid flow past her lips. 

Kizo grunted, "I was, then I missed you." He amusedly informed her.

She glanced at him, "I might've missed you too." She playfully poked his cheek. A grin dancing across her face.

Joy. That's all it was. 

Joyous love was blooming from the two love birds. 

Kizo smiled. Enjoying the moment with his Princess.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She placed her feet in the refreshing warm water. She sat herself down, letting the water soak into her skin. 

Kizo sat behind her on the tile floor, outside the bathtub. 

She leaned back, her shoulders meeting his calloused, warm hands. Kizo rubbed his thumbs into her shoulder blades, massaging her. 

She sighs, relief soothing her stiff muscles.

"Thanks..." She mumbles. She was used to his gentle aftercare, but she always made sure to thank him. She moves her hair out of the way, and places it over her left shoulder.

He briefly kisses the back of her neck. Maybe he was reassuring himself. 

"Of course, Galaxy." He spoke softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Galaxy wanted to flop onto the couch and relax with Kizo. But, he caught her waist, with his arm, and she again, remembered who they had to visit. 

She groaned, disappointed. "Alright." She mumbled.

She stood herself onto her feet and traced a circle in the air with her right hand. A portal shot to life in front of her. It was like looking into a swirling void of purple, and black, with white dots sprinkling the vast expanse. 

Galaxy turned on the heels of her feet, a grin playing at her lips as she faced Kizo.

She intertwined her hands with his. 

She fell through. 

She made it to the living room of her twin sister's house, an entire 2 dimensions away. It's normally one, but they were visiting another Kingdom. 

Kizo was pulled through right after her. Their hands still tightly clasped together. 

Angel opened the living room door, and gasped when she caught glimpse of her sister.

She bolted over, excitement pouring over, "You made it on time!" She yelled, clinging to Galaxy's body like her life depended on it. 

Galaxy gently let go of Kizo and hugged her sister back. The portal zapped shut.

"Of course I did." She promptly replied. She playfully acted hurt that her sister would say such a thing about her.

Angel pulled away, keeping her hands on her younger twin's upper arms. A smile, warm, on both of their faces. 

She caught glimpse of two hickeys on Galaxy's neck. She quickly turned her eyes to Kizo, amused, but glaring at him. 

She placed her left hand on hip and pointed at Galaxy's neck with her open hand. "There's evidence of love, but there's no children." She disappointingly explained, plainly to them. 

Galaxy's body perked up, her face going bright red. Her face buried behind her hands. 

Kizo rubbed the back of his head. A light blush sprinkling his cheeks, slight embarrassment evident in his body posture. 

Cissandra walked through the living room door too. Looking up at the small ruckus, she sees Kizo. 

She completely ignores her lover for a second. She runs over to her bother and hugs him. 

"God damn!" She yelled, practically muted in his hoodie. "Ya'll need to visit more often." She abruptly tells Kizo.

He hugs her back, Angel's mouth agape. He completely ignored her! 

She sits her sister down on the couch. Worried she may faint. 

Angel didn't mind that her "absurd" comment went ignored by Kizo. She knew he was taking good care of her sister, so she had no reason to complain.

Angel read Galaxy's mind. She wasn't returning from embarrassment land anytime soon...

Cissandra finally let go of her younger brother. She was kinda pouting. 

Angel wrapped her arm along Cissandra's back, making sure she was alright. 

Kizo glanced at Galaxy. She was still outta commission. 

He lightly chuckled. 

"We're taking it slow..." Kizo quietly answered Angel's statement. 

Cissandra blatantly gives him the stare of 'Are you sure about that?'.

"That," Angel points to Galaxy's visible hickeys. "Doesn't look like, 'Taking it slow' to me." She laughs, when Kizo's cheeks go pink. 

Angel doesn't dare read his mind right now. Evident by his posture, he is definitely thinking about whatever took course for those to come to existence. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Galaxy and Kizo were cuddling on the bed, in the spare bedroom, Angel and Cissandra had prepared for them.

Galaxy was tracing circles onto his white shirt. They were enjoying the peaceful silence of the sunset. Kizo had his right arm tight around her back. His other hand beneath his head.

A few moments of silence passed. 

He got fed up with the answerless question eating out his brain. 

"How does the idea of children sound to you?" Kizo spoke softly, almost unclearly. 

Galaxy stirred a bit. She looked up at him, her face warm.

"I..." She paused, trying to figure out her answer for herself. 

"Angel said something about it earlier..." He kinda trailed off for a moment. "And... I've been thinking about it ever since." 

He couldn't bare to look at her right now. Especially if she was angry at him for asking such a question.

She pulled herself closer to his body, if it were possible. "I... don't mind..." Galaxy mumbled, glancing up at him. 

Kizo looked down at her, surprised. She looked away, staring at her legs.

"Having a family with you..." She started quietly, "Would... be wonderful." She stammered out.

He breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't angry at him at all, just slightly embarrassed about the topic. 

"Only when you're ready." Kizo told her. She nodded.

She nuzzled into his warmth. "When we get back home, lets start there." 

A family. 

What a miracle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
67.7K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..