Bound By Blood (YiZhan)

By MKAT_toor

'Eager to get killed' _ Yibo said smirking. 'Not going down without a fight' _ Zhan said smiling. ~~~ Wang... More

[Bound By Blood]
_ 1 _
_ 2 _
_ 3 _
_ 4 _
_ 5 _
_ 6 _
_ 7 _
_ 8 _
_ 9 _
_ 10 _
_ 11 _
_ 12 _
_ 13 _
_ 14 _
_ 15 _
_ 16 _
_ 17 _
_ 18 _
_ 19 _
_ 20 _
_ 21 _
_ 22 _
_ 23 _
_ 24 _
_ 25 _
'Characters'
_ 26 _
_ 27 _
_ 29 _
_ 30 _
_ 31 _
_ 32 _
_ 33 _
_ 34 _
_ 35 _
_ 36 _
_ 37 _
_ 38 _
_ 39 _
_ 40 _
_ 41 _
_ 42 _
_ 43 _
_ 44 _
_ 45 _
_ 46 _
_ 47 _
_ 48 _
_ 49 _
_ 50 _
_ 51 _
_ 52 _
_ 53 _
_ 54 _
_ 55 _

_ 28 _

1.4K 170 88
By MKAT_toor

'Are you alright?'

Yibo glared at the man sitting on the throne.

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

The older man spoke with a hint of slight annoyance.

"The guards arrested someone who came with me. Tell them to release him"

"That's all you have to say?"

"..."

"You ran away from your responsibilities. You abandoned your family and went to live among the humans. You know that you can be charged for treason"

"..."

"Wang Yibo! You are disrespecting not only your father but the Emperor too!"

"Please tell them to let him go"

"A mere human! You are disrespecting me for that human?"

"It's a request"

"Guards! Escort the Prince back to his room and he's not allowed to meet that human at any cost. That's an order!"

.

.

.

Yibo paced around his room a bit tense. Every passing moment was getting difficult for him.

He stepped out of his room only to be blocked by the guards. He refused to acknowledge their presence and walked past them. Even though they had orders from the Emperor, they were very well aware of the face that they cannot touch the vampire.

"Shouldn't we stop him?"

"Do you wanna lose your head? We are not allowed to put our hands on the Prince. We can only stop him if he is going to meet that human-"

The guard stopped as he felt a piercing gaze on him. He looked up to see Yibo staring at him with cold eyes.

"Don't call him 'that human' again"

The guard simply bowed as they kept following him after he continued his tread.

Yibo stopped infront of the resting room of the Emperor.

He stared at the guards who weren't budging from their places. The guards looked down as the young man kept staring at them.

"We are not allowed to let you in. It's the Emperor's order"

All the guards looked down, breaking into cold sweat not knowing what was going to happen next. To say that they were shocked by the Royal Vampire's move would be an understatement.

"Father!"

"..."

"Father!"

"..."

"Young Prince is yelling?"

"I haven't even heard him talking loudly and he's yelling outside the Emperor's room"

"He was never stubborn? What is happening?"

Yibo ignored the whispers of the men and continued on yelling even though he was clearly uncomfortable.

"Father Can you please listen to me?"

He sighed as he walked away, in disappointment, with the guards tailing behind him. He didn't really cared if two guards were following him. Over the course of time he has learned to become indifferent to things he doesn't want to give attention or acknowledgement.

He stopped infront of another room. This room appeared more casual than the last one and it held a sense of familiarity and warmth.

"Brother!"

"..."

"Brother!"

"..."

Yibo glanced at the door and hissed as he noticed there were no guards standing outside that only meant one thing that his brother is not here.

'Where did he go when I need him the most?'

"Second Prince"

Yibo turned his gaze towards the maid who was lowering her head not meeting his eyes.

"Elder Prince is not here. He left for HaiXian this morning"

A/N: Not only this but all the places mentioned in this book are made up :)

Yibo turned back and started walking away once again followed by his guards.

'I hope he's ok. He has to be.. "

.

.

.

"Elder Prince"

"What is it Meng Yan?"

"I just received an urgent message from the Royal Palace"

"If it is not too important can we discuss it later. I'm in the middle of somet-"

"The Second Prince-"

"I'm extremely sorry for disappointing you all but we have to postpone this meeting. I'll have the dinner arranged for all of you as a compensation."

All the officials were very polite knowing that the matter is serious if the Elder Prince of Wang'An Empire was leaving such an important meeting like this.

[*Wang'An Empire: Also known as The Vampire Empire. The most influential and most powerful Empire of the Mythical/Mystical Land. The name has no specific meaning. It was simply named after the 1st Emperor Wang Xia Lan and his lover who is unknown to the history. Most of the humans are not aware of its existence and much more]

Hai Kuan immediately left the room followed by his personal Meng Yan.

"Prepare to return right away"

"I've already arranged it. And the Second Prince brought someone with him"

Hai Kuan turned around with a shocked face.

"Brought someone?"

"Yes. A human and he was arrested immediately and your Father the Emperor ordered for him to be thrown in the prison"

"What! Let's leave as quickly as possible"

"Right away Elder Prince"

In no time they were on their way back to the Palace. Hai Kuan bursted through the doors one by one as a few guards followed him all the way to the Emperor's room.

Hai Kuan's eyes widened seeing his brother standing infront of the big wooden door with a fixed gaze on the guards.

"Stop glaring at them like that, they're gonna burn down to ashes at this rate"

Yibo turned to look at his brother with the same gaze.

"Ok Ok I'll go talk to Father and you can go meet Xiao Zhan"

"How do you-"

"Oh come on. Second Prince Wang Yibo brought a human here. Are you really going to act surprised that I figured out it was none other than Xiao Zhan"

Hai Kuan walked past him with a reassuring smile.

"Brother..."

"Hm"

"Thank you"

Hai Kuan just smiled as he shooed away the younger.

The guards who were about to follow the young vampire stepped forward only to stop by the slicing gaze of the young Prince.

"..."

"Don't follow him. He's not in the mood to tolerate you all"

The guards stopped at Elder Prince's order.

Yibo quickly made his way towards the place where most of the people were kept if arrested. It was a ruckus down there. The guards were running around in a frenzy.

As soon as they spotted him they stopped moving.

"Explain"

"The human who was brought earlier escaped and since none of us can pick his scent, it is very difficult to find him. It'll be better if the Prince goes ba-"

The guard wasn't even finished when Yibo walked away in a haste.

'Xiao Zhan.... Xiao Zhan you never stop, do you?'

But unlike the other vampires he could clearly pick the scent of the human. And it wasn't helping that the location was the Imperial Garden that is connected to the Emperor's room.

'Don't do anything stupid please'

And of course Sean Xiao Zhan did not dissapoint him. His body went numb as he saw Xiao Zhan pressing the Emperor of the Vampire Kingdom on the ground with all the guards standing on the side lines with equally shocked expressions.

'How did he even- nevermind he's Xiao Zhan. But he was able to deceive all the guards and hold the emperor hostage?'

"Yibo! Look I have everything under control. I've got their boss-"

'Let him go dumbass' was what he wanted to say but he stopped when he saw the amused expression on his brother and his father's face.

"Yibo come here"

Yibo chuckled inwardly but decided to play along and walked closer to the human. As soon as he was standing behind Xiao Zhan, his father shrugged off the human like nothing, sending him straight into the vampire's arms. Yibo held him by his arms to support him.

The guards stepped forward but stopped as the human yelled.

"Don't come any closer!"

Yibo was surprised to hear Xiao Zhan so worked up but what was he so worried about. On the other hand even though Xiao Zhan was holding his grounds, he was actually feeling exhausted. His vision was quite out of focus too.

As soon as the guards took a few more steps, Zhan spread his arms trying to shield the vampire.

'Is... Is he trying to protect me?'

Yibo thought, he was actually surprised.

"I won't let you take him away again, so don't come near us!"

Yibo face-palmed as both his father and brother suppressed a laugh.

But the amusement did not last long as one of the guards stepped forward and grabbed the human's wrist. Yibo was quick to free him by pushing away the guard and glaring at him.

"Don't touch him"

The guards immediately stepped back and moved far away.

Zhan glanced at Hai Kaun.

"Big Brother are you held hostage too?"

This time both the Elder Prince and the Emperor couldn't stop the laugh that erupted from their mouths.

Zhan looked between the two brothers in confusion.

"What is happening here?"

"Xiao Zhan meet our father Wang Jian Hao"

Hai Kuan said smiling. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he looked at the man who was looking at him with a slight smirk. Now he could clearly see the similarly between him and Yibo.

'Shit-'

"F-Father?"

Zhan stuttered looking at Yibo, his face was slightly turning pale and his expression was screaming:

'Please tell me this is a joke and I did not just pushed your father on the ground in my attempt to protect you'

Yibo nodded as he rubbed his ear suppressing the sympathetic smile from making appearance.

Zhan pressed his lips together as he tried his best to become invisible. Welp that won't work...

"B-b-but they were calling him Emperor I-"

Yibo smiled awkwardly with a pained expression. Zhan's eyes widened in realisation. He moved closer to Yibo pulled him to whisper something in his ear, totally disregarding the presence of the Emperor and the elder Prince.

"You really are the Second Prince and the son of the Emperor of Vampire Empire?"

"Um Yes?

"What? Ho... Whe... I... You never told me?"

"You never asked me?"

"..."

"And besides that Lucifer usually calls me Second Prince to get some sort of reaction from me. I thought you'd figure out"

"I really thought it was some kind of an inside joke between you vampires"

"What-"

"Um we are sorry if we're interrupting your conversation but we have to sort out this situation"

Hai Kuan said not seeing an end to the conversation of the two. He continued on...

"And you must be hungry because-"

"Now that you mention-"

Xiao Zhan stumbled back into the arms of the familiar vampire once again but this time he didn't had the time to take a look at him. The human blacked out in the arms of the Vampire.

"Xiao Zhan? Xiao Zhan? Xia...."

He could hear and feel the light taps on his face.

'Cold'

"Yibo take him to-"

"I'm taking him to my room and no need for a doctor, just bring me some food"

He said picking up the human easily and walking off like nothing happened.

"He's the one he was fretting over?"

Elder Wang finally spoke. Hai Kuan turned around with a small smile and nodded.

"He's indeed an interesting thing"

"You might wanna avoid saying that infront of Yibo"

"Hm?"

"Nevermind...Father is your back ok? That fall was pretty bad"

"Hai Kuan go to your room"

Hai Kuan chuckled before leaving. As soon as he was left alone Jian Hao held his back.

"Ow that human is really capable to catch me off guard and throw me like this. Now I don't know if I should be furious or impressed?"

.

.

.

Yibo gently placed Zhan on his bed and took a seat beside him before fixing the pillows.

He looked down at the human who was sleeping soundly.

"He was looking so pale I thought he actually fainted. Turns out he just fell asleep. You must've been exhausted running around the Palace to hide from the guards"

"Mhmmm"

Zhan hummed in his sleep. Yibo pulled the quilt over him and got up from the bed. He went over to the walk in closet of his room and returned after a few minutes. He was wearing a new set of clothes and was holding a fresh set in his hands.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in"

He placed the clothes on the bed and went to check the bathroom.

When he came back he saw two women standing a bit far from the bed with the food tray and Zhan sitting in bed with half open eyes.

"Who is it!?"

Zhan stood up on the bed with his hands forming fists.

Yibo sighed as he walked closer and pulled the human down by holding his wrist gently.

"Get down Xiao Zhan. It's just me"

Zhan squinted his eyes to see clearly as he was still half asleep but on-guard.

"Yibo?"

"Hm"

"Your father won't throw me in the prison for disrespecting him, right?"

"Touching a Royal blood with unclear intentions is considered a felony-"

"So you mean I'm done for?"

"Uh-"

"But I didn't knew he was the Emperor! How was I supposed to know that I'm not supposed to touch-  eh? Aren't you a Royal blood too?"

"Yeah..."

"So I'm bound to be punished?"

"No one's punishing you. So calm down and eat something, then you'll take some rest"

"The Second Prince is behaving so differently?"

"I know right"

Yibo once again completely ignored the two ladies and kept his attention on the human.

"Aah I was hungry"

"Do you wanna eat first or take a shower?"

"Why is acting so soft and affectionate towards him?"

"The spot so many people wanted is finally taken by someone?"

"Why are your ears turning red!"

Zhan yelled suddenly startling both the ladies and the vampire. Yibo moved away when he felt the warm hand on his ear.

He instantly regretted it seeing the discouraged and clouded expression of the human.

He sighed clenching his fists. He moved closer and turned his ear towards the human.

Zhan did not hesitate before holding it and rubbing it gently. The ear which was previously red was now the colour of a ripped tomato. Zhan giggled seeing the vampires neck and ears turning bright red.

On the other hands the two maids were losing their sh*ts. Their Second Prince was behaving so out of character with this human.

'Can someone get drunk because of the lack of sleep?'

Yibo thought looking at the smiling Xiao Zhan.

A/N: Only if you meet me when I am sleep deprived :D

"Come on Xiao Zhan, you should take a quick shower and then we'll eat food hmm"

Zhan jumped up and then sprung towards the vampire wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Then Into the unknown!!!"

Yibo was beyond embarrassed now and he was certain that the human ate or drank something he shouldn't have. He glanced at the two maids and tried not to face-palm.

'I completely forgot about them. Where does my composed self go when I'm around him'

"Dismissed"

Both of them left immediately.

"Now as for you...."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 11.1K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
19.4K 1.7K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...
107K 7.7K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
184K 11.2K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...