His Little Brother

By DisasterChild20

Bet you didn't know that Stiles Stilinski had a baby brother. Well neither did he til he turns up one day out... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Incorrect Quotes Part One
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Question
Children Designs
Chapter 47
Incorrect Quotes Part Two
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Incorrect Quotes Part Three
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Guys!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Inncorrect Quotes Part Four
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 53

127 4 0
By DisasterChild20

While Scott, Cora and Stiles head to New Mexico to get Kira, Cal and the rest of the pack head to school "I'm going to talk to Mason and Liam later." Cal tells everyone as they gather outside. "Hang on, he technically killed you." Isaac points out. "It wasn't his fault, it was the super moon controlling him. He's still new to this and that was his first super moon, I don't blame him and neither should you guys." Cal responds. "You're so pure." Ethan smiles. "I was til I got with you and Jackson. That went straight out the window." Cal smirks, walking off with a chuckling Isaac and Aiden while Ethan and Jackson realise what he just insinuated. Louise laughs at the two boys face's and shakes her as she leads them over to the others who have just walked inside the school. The six of them head to Ms. Flemming's math class to find Theo at his desk like nothing has happened, Cal growls slightly before he sits at his desk, the other's following suit "Has anyone seen Stiles, Cora Hale, or Scott McCall? I can't be the only one who thinks it's slightly coincidental they're sick on the same day?" Ms Fleming asks. "Stiles is ill, as dad is working Cora is keeping an eye on him, and Scott has a family emergency." Cal lies. Ms. Flemming nods before looking at her gradebook briefly before she continues "And Lydia Martin wasn't in class today, either..." she trails off. Theo smirks smugly "She won't be in for a while." he pipes up. Cal and Aiden both grip the sides of their desks, stopping themselves from launching at him "Medical issues." Theo tells the class. Cal growls lowly making Theo turn and smirk at him slightly "Cal, don't." Ethan tells his youngest mate, grabbing his hand from behind. Isaac turns "Focus on making a plan, ignore him." he tries. Cal takes a breath and nods, calming down slightly.

At lunch Cal finds Mason and Liam in the corridor "You two, come with me." he tells them. Liam and Mason look at each other before following Cal into an empty classroom "You two heard anything?" he asks them both. "About?" Liam asks. "The Lochness Monster, what do you think?" Cal responds sarcastically. "The creature that the Dread Doctors have created?" Mason asks Cal making him nod. "Theo is calling it The Beast." Mason tells him. "Well that sounds frightening, anything else?" Cal asks. "He's also looking for a blind alpha. If that means anything." Liam tells him. "You sure he's looking for a blind one?" Cal questions. "Yeah, why?" Liam responds. "Meet me at Scott's later." Cal says before rushing out the classroom and off to find the others. Finding them outside he runs over to them "Two things. One, Theo is calling the creature - The Beast. Yeah, sounds great. Two, he's looking for 'a blind alpha'." Cal tells them. "Deucalion." Aiden and Ethan say at the same time making Cal nod. "What does he want with Deucalion though?" Isaac asks. "No idea but it's most likely not good." Cal responds.

That night Cal drags Liam and Mason to Scott's finding Kira back from New Mexico "Kira! We need to talk to Scott. It's important, life and death important." Cal explains giving his friend a quick hug. "Come on, he's upstairs." Kira nods, leading the three teen boys up to Scott's room "Scott, wake up." Kira tells him. Scott wakes up and looks at Kira confused before spotting the three teens "What's wrong?" he asks sitting up. "I found out something from Corey. We know what Theo's doing." Mason starts before looking at Liam. "He's looking for an Alpha. A blind Alpha." Liam finishes. Cal looks at his Alpha "He's looking for Deucalion." they say at the same time. Scott looks at Cal "Do you think you can get in contact with Deucalion and see if he knows anything?" he asks. "I'll try, I'll get Eth and Aiden to try aswell." Cal responds. Scott nods "Go get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning." he yawns. Cal nods and leads Liam and Mason out the house "I'll see you both tomorrow." he says before heading to his bicycle.

Once home he finds Jackson and Ethan stood in the garage, next to a covered up car "What going on here?" he asks. "It's a late birthday present from us." Jackson responds chucking him a set of keys. Cal's eyes widen before he pulls the sheet off the car "BMW i8 in matte black!" he exclaims running his hand gently down the front. Climbing in the car Cal sticks his head out the window after pulling the car door down "Can I drive tomorrow?" he asks.

The next day Cal walks down the corridor with Ethan, Jackson, Scott and Stiles taking note of all the deputies walking round with massive shotguns "By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." someone says over the PA system. They walk over to Deputy Strauss "You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles asks. "Your dad's the one that issued us these things... and he wouldn't officially say why." Strauss responds, agreeing with them. "Did he say anything unofficially?" Cal asks. "No... But everyone's got a theory." Strauss responds, peaking the boys interest. "What's yours?" Scott asks. "I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?" Strauss asks becoming hesitant to answer. Stiles groans in annoyance "Come on, Strauss! What's your theory?" he asks. Strauss makes sure that no one is looking at them before leaning forward and lowering his voice "Do you guys believe in the supernatural?" he asks making the five boys look at each other in alarm.

A little while later Cal joins Scott in following Liam round the tunnels "You lost?" Scott asks as they walk over to him. Liam hesitates for a moment before nodding "Completely... How did you know I was down here?" he asks after a moment. "We followed you." Cal responds. "Why are you following me?" Liam asks in surprise. Scott pauses for a moment "Why are you down here?" he asks, ignoring the question. The teen sighs "I'm just trying to figure out if this is where they took us. Me and Hayden. Malia said she was down here, too-- that the scent was the same. She said you were right." he explains. Scott smiles slightly "Uh, there's a turn you keep passing. It's easy to miss." he explains making Cal nod in agreement. "How many times did you watch me pass it?" Liam asks them. Scott awkwardly shuffles his feet "Five." Cal pipes up with a smile. "Come on. Let's see if we can find it together." Scott tells his youngest Beta's. Cal smiles and follows after him with Liam til they feel something in the air "Do you feel that?" Scott asks holding his hands out flat. Liam looks round and nods "Like something's vibrating." Cal responds. Scott frowns in frustration "I can't tell where it's coming from." he says. Liam crouches down and puts his fingers on the floor to feel it vibrating aswell "It's coming from everywhere." he says in surprise.

The three of them continue to look for the sources til Liam sighs and looks down "I was just trying to do something right..." he says, trailing off. Scott turns to him "You do a lot right." he tells him. Liam scoffs "Yeah, but I did two things really wrong." he responds. Cal looks down as Scott sighs slightly "Hayden's alive. Everything before that doesn't matter." the Alpha says. "It should. I feel like I have to do more than just say sorry." Liam says, struggling to find the words. Cal smiles and bites his lip .Actually, you still haven't done that..." he remarks. Liam huffs a small laugh "Back at my old school, at Devenford... I got into a fight with this kid. I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that, sooner or later, we were gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something. Like... maybe, somehow, I have to save your life." he explains. "Don't worry... I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance." Scott tells him. Liam scoffs and looks around "Well, not down here. We've been walking around for hours, and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." he says motioning to the wall. Cal freezes and looks at the ouroboros symbol, walking closer to it "You think it's important?" Liam asks. Running his hand over it Cal takes the symbol in both hands and turns it, revealing the wall to actually be a giant door. Scoot pats Cal on the shoulder before the three of them start walking through it.

They all come to a stop when they find Argent aiming a gun at them, sighing in relief Argent lowers his gun and puts it on his holster. Scott freezes when he catches a scent "You didn't." he sighs. Argent gives him a look as an old man walks into the room with a smug smirk "Hello, Scott." he greets. Scott's eyes flash red in warning as Cal and Liam look at the man confused as to why Scott is so on edge "I haven't seen that color on you. It suits you." the man tells Scott. "Who's the old guy?" Liam asks. The man chuckles "Uh, at the moment... they would call me a "necessary evil." But you can call me Gerard." he says. Cal growls realising who the man is, Scott puts his hand on his arm to stop him from doing anything. "What were you thinking?" Scott asks Argent. "That we need him." Argent responds. Gerard continues to smirk smugly "He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gévaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent." he tells the Alpha. "He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written, and everything passed down." Argent explains. Scott sighs "And you're sure about this?" he asks. "Take a look." Argent responds before leading them all into the next room.

They find a painting behind a smashed wall, two creatures fighting "The one on the right is the Beast of Gévaudan. Do you know what the other one is?" Argent asks. The two beta's look at Scott who shakes his head in response "The Hellhound. The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night, but you may know them as ordinary people during the day." Gerard explains. "And, most likely, neither of them know what they are." Argent adds. The three teens look at each other "What is it?" Argent asks noticing the look. "We found a message in Latin... Damnatio memoriae." Cal explains. Argent turns to Gerard who looks intrigued "They want it to remember itself." he says. "That might give us time." Argent responds. "Time for what?" Liam asks. "To prevent this." Argent responds as he kicks the wall to reveal the rest of the painting. Cal sighs as he sees that the creatures are fighting over a huge pile of dead bodies "Who are they?" Liam asks. "Us. It's all of us." Cal explains anxiously.

Cal walks into the house and picks up Sky as she runs over "Hey baby." Jackson smiles as Cal walks over to the sofa. "Hey, so Argent has... annoyed Scott." Cal responds. "What? How?" Ethan asks. "He's healed his Father who is now... helping? us." Cal explains. "Great so the guy who controlled me and made me kill myself so he could gain power is back in town." Jackson groans. Cal nods "That isn't even the worst part. We found the Dread Doctor's lair. There's a painting of The Beast fighting a Hellhound over a pile of dead bodies." he sighs. "It just gets better and better doesn't it?" Ethan asks sarcastically. "Anyway, Scott wants us to meet him at his. He's got a plan to get Lydia out." Cal says standing up. "Calms on then. I'll message the others to meet us there." Jackson smiles. "Can I drive?" Cal asks. His mates chuckle "Yes you can drive." Ethan smiles.

Cal pulls up to Scott's house the same time that Liam and Scott get there with Malia and Kira "Where did you get that car?" Malia asks. "It was a present from these two." Cal smiles. Stiles pulls up to the house with Cora "Wh-what is that?" he asks pointing at the car. "A car." Cal responds. "Yes, I see that." Stiles says. "Then why'd you asks?" Cal responds with a smile as Aiden and Isaac arrive with Louise and the triplets. Scott smiles and leads everyone into the house, Stiles puts the blueprints and photos of Eichen House on the table. Liam pulls out the security log and places it on the table as Cora puts a security card down "Now we get Lydia." Scott smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 6K 58
some of my favourite Derek Hale imagines, one shots and preferences. -
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
263K 9.2K 29
The first time Stiles saw her, he broke a vending machine. soulmate au. // © MNKBYB 2020 ©