Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 86

56 2 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵃᵘʳᵒʳᵃ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

Tae ran into Rose's room and stripped off his clothing before climbing into bed behind Rose. He pulled her up to a sitting position and undressed her as well. He laid down and she crawled over to him, laying on his chest. 

The skin contact calmed her down considerably, but she still had inner turmoil eating at her. 

"Baby, tell me what's wrong so I can help you." He whispered, kissing her head.

"You can't..." Rose replied softly. 

"I can at least try." 

"I'm tired of pretending that I'm not dating you and Gguk. I know we can't go public though because of the fans. Even if we did, it would have to be only one of you because it would ruin your image even more if two of you are dating the same girl. But I could never choose between you two. You both mean so much to me, I couldn't live with myself if one of you felt like you mattered less." She started to whimper, close to tears. 

"I don't want you to think like that. We can talk to PD-Nim about our situation and make a plan. I really don't mind at all if you come out as just JK's girlfriend. I know you may think I'd feel less important, but I wouldn't. I know you love us equally, I can feel it in my heart Rose. I want you to be happy baby, I would do anything in my power to make that happen." Taehyung lifted her face up to his and kissed her softly. 

"I'm scared, what if crazy fans try to hurt us?" 

"We have protection from that, being one of the biggest bands in the world comes with its dangers already. I don't see anything major changing because of it. Plus you have not only Jungkook and I, but all of Bangtan to keep you safe. You are every bit a part of this family like the others." He soothed her, running his fingers down her back. 

"Thank you for loving me." 

"I should be the one thanking you my love, I don't think you realize how much you do for us. We all would be lost without you. I can't think of a time where I've genuinely been happier in my life before I met you Rose. You are my world." Tae kissed her again, deeper this time. 

They kissed slowly and passionately for a little while until Jungkook came in. 

"Rose, can we talk now please?" He nearly whined. 

"I'm not mad at you anymore. I know why you did it, and I know you realized your mistake afterwards. I hope you can work on calming down more when you start to feel possessive. I forgive you baby, come join us." She held out her hand to him. 

He took off his clothes and crawled into bed with them, snuggling in and closing his eyes.

~A few hours later~

Rose woke up to someone poking her foot. She sat up in bed and saw a crying Jimin at the end of the bed. 

She wiggled out of her TaeKook sandwich and told JK to go back to sleep when he stirred. Finding one of her boyfriend's hoodies; she slipped it on, grabbed a blanket, and took Jimin outside. 

There was a little porch swing on the back deck so Rose rolled Jimin up in the blanket like a burrito and held him in her lap. 

"Did you have a bad dream baby?" Rose asked him, gently wiping his wet cheeks with her sleeve. 

"Mmhmm..." He nodded sadly. 

Rose didn't ask him for details, she just hummed to him as she held him close to her. 

Asher walked out of the house and waddled over to her. 

"What are you doing out here at this time of night?" He asked. 

"Don't worry about that right now, just go back to bed." She said in a protective tone, covering Jimin's face a little with the blanket. 

"Sorry to bother you, don't stay out too late." He awkwardly bowed and left. 

"You didn't have to do that." Jimin rasped, his throat a little sore from crying. 

"Shhhh..." Rose hushed him, petting his soft hair. 

She continued to run her fingers through his hair until he fell asleep again. She tried to lift him, intending on carrying him back to his room; but she was too weak. With a sigh she fell into restless sleep. Any normal person would have woken Jimin up so she could move, but she was always thinking of others first. Rose would rather sleep poorly if it meant that Jimin was comfortable. 

When the crew came to wake TaeKook in the morning, Jungkook was confused where Rose was and went to look for her. He found her on the swing with Jimin curled into her body. She was awake and looked very tired, but smiled when she saw Gguk. 

"Babe...Did you really come out here just so that Min could go back to sleep?" He fussed. 

She nodded her head and began softly rubbing Jimin's cheeks to wake him. 

"Wait, we're still outside? But I'm not cold..." Jimin yawned. 

"I guess Mama bear kept you warm Minnie." JK chuckled. 

"Why didn't you take me back inside or wake me Rosie?" 

"Because you were comfortable honey, I didn't want to wake you." She rubbed her eyes. 

"Rose, you're sticking with me today so I can watch you. Don't think I didn't notice you skipping meals for almost two days." Jungkook scolded. 

"But the cameras..." She argued. 

"I'll find a way around them somehow, you can sleep in my lap. As your boyfriend, I'm forbidding you from taking care of others today. You will be our baby for once and we will take care of you." Gguk stated clearly. 

Jimin got out of Rose's lap and waddled back to his room while JK scooped Rose up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. 

"I want you to be extra comfy today, so wear your onesie please." 

She begrudgingly put her onesie on as Jungkook watched her every move. He carried her to the kitchen and made her some cereal. She nervously looked at it for a moment before looking back at Jungkook. 

"Baby what's wrong with you lately?" He pulled her into his lap and held her close to him. 

"It's not something I want to talk about now." She whispered. 

Gguk kissed her head and fed her slowly as the others walked into the kitchen. Rose laid down in his lap out of view from the cameras. JK gently pet her hair and she began to drift off to sleep. The boys had their breakfast together like usual and Tae sat down next to Jungkook; Rose's body pressed snug between the two boys.  

⁽ᵈʳᵘᵐ ⁻ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏᵐᵃᵗᵉ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.9K 87
>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship with all seven BTS members >> Don't bother...
97.6K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...
4.9K 124 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...