Thalia Grace x fem! reader on...

Von pjobrainrot

DISCLAIMER: i don't own any of the percy jackson characters, all rights go to rick riordan this is a thalia... Mehr

A/N
Stargazing
I love you
I Quit
Requests?
Simple Things
Glad We Found You
Truth Or Dare
Yes
Flower Crown
The Fates Are Cruel
Oath Breakers
Oath Breakers Pt. 2
Coffee and Casual Talk
Matching Tattoos
Neck Kisses *SMUT*
Making Up for Lost Time *SMUT*
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
Surprises
Paintings and Picnics
Jealous and In Love
Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Cuddles
Tease *SMUT*
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville Part. 2
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville Part. 3
girls
Second Kiss
Captured
Captured Part. 2
For You
Nightmares
Late Night Dinner *SMUT*
Distractions
hornylovesickmess *SMUT*
Hard Days
Truth or Dare *SMUT*
Cold
In Love
Hot Chocolate
Snowed In
Campfire
Chocolate Kisses
requests

Demolition Lovers

467 10 19
Von pjobrainrot

A/N: this is another story based off a mcr song! so credit for the story title and plot goes to them! this one is gonna be another angsty one so if you don't like angst i'd suggest reading one of my fluff chapters instead :)

Hand in mine, into your icy blues.

Thalia slips her hand into yours, you turn your head to look into her electric blue hues.

"We could do it, you know. Run away, get away from this place." Thalia says as she caresses your hand with her thumb. You stare out at the town that you once called home. You weren't welcome there anymore, the rumors spread and they found out about you being gay. You didn't belong there, you didn't belong anywhere unless it was with Thalia. Maybe a life on the run wouldn't be so bad. You nod your head, thinking the same thing.

And then I'd say to you, "We could take to the highway. With this trunk of ammunition, too"

You peel your eyes away from the town and look back at Thalia. "We could drive on the highway, and go where it takes us. We should bring weapons as well, just in case." You say. Thalia nods in agreement. She's been on the run before, so you trusted her decisions.

I'd end my days with you, in a hail of bullets.

After you finish packing everything, you get in her car. Were you really doing this? It was too late to back out now. The engine roars to life, and you take off in the direction of the highway. You look out the window and watch as the town disappears behind you. You watch out the rear view mirror, until you can no longer see any signs of the town. No buildings, no lights, nothing. All you could see was the road behind you. You peel your eyes away from the window and look over at Thalia, who was drumming her fingers against the wheel.

"I'd die for you, you know." You say abruptly.  Thalia turns to look at you, then presses a quick kiss to your lips.

"I'd die for you as well, y/n." She replies. She turns her attention back to the road, and you two go back to sitting in silence, knowing that you two would lay down your lives for each other in a heart beat.

I'm trying to let you know just how much you mean to me.

As you and Thalia sit on the roof of the car to gaze at the stars, Thalia turns her head to look at you. "Hey, y/n?"

You look away from the stars and turn your attention to her. "Yeah, Thals?"

She looks into your (e/c) eyes, which she thought were more beautiful than the stars. "Well... I just wanted to tell you that-" She's cut off when you hear a gunshots ring out. You look at each other and an understanding passes between you. Whatever was happening, you didn't want to be caught in the middle of it.

And I would drive on to the end with you. A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full.

As you drive, you notice how the gas tank gets emptier and emptier, Thalia seems to notice it too.

"How are we going to afford gas?" She asks.

 Your eyes fall on the sign of a liquor store a few miles ahead, and a bad thought passes over you."We could rob stores. I know, it's bad, but what else are we gonna do? We can't just get a job, we're on the run."

Thalia grips on to the wheel, she didn't like the idea either, but you were right, what else were you gonna do? She turns into the parking lot and backs up into a parking spot.

"We brought guns and ammunition, right? I mean, we're not actually going to hurt them, just scare them." You say.

Thalia nods. "Yeah, they're in the trunk. I-I don't think I can do this, I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's okay. Would you be okay with being the get away driver?"

Thalia locks eyes with you. "Yeah. Are you really okay with doing this? I mean, we might be able to figure something else out."

You shake your head, there was nothing else to figure out. "I'll be okay with it. Just be ready."

Thalia gently touches your hand. "Be safe."

"I will."

And I feel like there's nothing left to do, but prove myself to you, and we'll keep it running.

You run out of the liquor store, the gun and bag of money in your hand. Sure, you had second thoughts before doing it, and you really hated doing it, but you felt like you needed to prove yourself to someone, even if Thalia already believed in you. You get in the car and Thalia peels out of the parking lot. You sit in silence, not wanting to talk about the crime you just committed.

But this time, I mean it. I'll let you know just how much you mean to me.

Once you fill up on gas, you and Thalia drive for days and days. You stop by nearby stores to rob them, then fill up on gas. You were wanted by the police now, which really sucked. You and Thalia make it to a desert, where you decide to set up camp. Thalia interlaces your fingers, and you look over at her.

"You know how I was trying to tell you something? Well, I just wanted you to know that... you mean the world to me. And I really would do anything for you. And... I think I'm in love with you." Thalia says.

You smile and you feel yourself get the butterflies. "Thalia... I think I'm in love with you too."

As snow falls on desert sky. Until the end of everything.

Thalia leans in and closes the distance in between your lips, and you absolutely melt into the kiss. As you move your lips against hers, your hands wander through her hair. Her hands move down your sides, where they settle on your hips. You stay like that until you're out of breath. You pull away and rest your forehead against hers. Snow begins to fall, forcing you and Thalia to go into the tent you had set up.

As days fade and nights grow, we grow cold.

As the days pass, yours and Thalia's love stays undying. The snow becomes unbearably cold, forcing you and Thalia to hit the road again.

Until the end, until this pool of blood.

You look over at Thalia, who was taking the tent down. You confessed your love for each other just a few days ago, but you wanted to stay with her forever, up until the moment you took your last breath.

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood. And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down.

Thalia gets done taking the tent down and you finish packing everything. You stand up and begin to walk over to Thalia, ready to leave, and that's when you feel something impale you in the back. You topple over, Thalia screams as you hit the ground. It felt like your body was on fire, the ringing in your ears was so loud that you could barely hear anything happening around you. Your back felt wet, what was happening? Thalia rolls you over and sets your head in her lap, you look down and see a red substance leaking out of your body. The cold realization falls over you: you've been shot.

Thalia grabs onto your hand. The pain was agonizing, but you manage to look up at Thalia. "Y/n? Y/n!" Tears roll down her cheeks as she holds your body. Anger fills her eyes and she stands up to kill whoever shot you. As she walks forward, a bullet pierces through her chest and she falls on her back, next to you.

I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood. I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever.

You wanted to scream out, but you couldn't, you could feel your life slowly draining away. Thalia slowly turns her head to look at you, and your eyes meet. You don't say anything, but you painfully reach out, and she takes your hand in hers. The pool of blood was surrounding you now, Thalia's blood was starting to merge with yours. You promised that you would die for each other, but instead you were slowly dying with each other.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.9K 705 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
67 0 15
By Annie-marie6 Go check it out on fanfiction.net I got permission to do this GAYYYYYYYYYYY
15.7K 335 29
Hi, guys so basically this is one shots of Solangelo. I'm new at writing so sorry if it sucks!🙃 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, all rights go...
9.3K 237 11
These characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME!! These characters belong To Rick Riordan. This Fanfic is around 11+ so any young readers please leave unless yo...