Step Daddy Keith | 18+

Da Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... Altro

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Dead Flowers

685 19 12
Da Itz_zo_Izzy

"That's my girl." He grinned pulling me in for a breathe taking kiss.
~•~•~•~•~

"So we're here in Nashville for sometime, you have a show tonight then you have the rest of our time here off before heading off to the next city." Doc read off the itinerary where we sat in the calm lobby of yet another expensive hotel.

"About time we finally get sometime off." Nikki sighed as he sat, head rested back, dark sunglasses covered his closed, tired eyes. Definitely hung over and irritated.

"There's so many things to do in Nashville." Tommy commented with a smile.

"Yeah but don't do anything stupid and stay out of trouble will ya." Doc especially eyed the so called terror twins and Vince knowing they'd be the ones to get in the most trouble during their time off.

"We'll try." With a mischievous smile and look in his eyes Vince chuckled in reply before Doc left for other business related obligations.

"Right so there's this party tomorrow that Ronnie told us about, who's down?" Mick asked as soon as Doc was far from us to hear.

"What kind of question is that." Tommy laughed.

"I'm just asking." Mick shrugged.

"If there's booze and chicks I'm in." Nikki mumbled earning laughs in return.

"You're definitely going." Keith whispered into my ear as I sat on his lap comfortably.

"Of course I'm going." His arms tightened around me. I leaned back in his chest and left kisses all along his jaw line and neck lightly biting his flesh between my teeth. He got a hold of my chin and brought my lips to meet his in a sloppy tongue tied kiss.

"Alright you two that's enough." Mick said causing Keith to break the kiss.

"What you jealous it's not you." Keith's tone was overflowing with cockiness and a mocking manner as he looked Mick down with the same attitude. It caught all of us by surprise especially Mick.

"Anyway..." Tommy cleared his throat tying to clear the new found awkwardness, what was all that about? It was already late so we then hurried to get to the venue.

"Whiskey?" Mick held the bottle in my direction, I smiled and took the bottle from his hand then took a drink from it.

"So she freaked out huh?" He asked as he got stage ready, he was referring to my mother absolutely freaking once she came to find out about Keith and I.

"Well guess she just doesn't want such a sweet and innocent angel to be corrupted by someone like us." He laughed it off thinking that was why she had such a reaction, it was sort of the reason but not fully. And I definitely wasn't going to explain.

"I guess you can say that." I shrugged.

"It's all right sweets she'll come around." He gave me a genuine smile letting me know he cared.

"I hope." I muttered under my breathe.

"Darling, my love would you do my makeup it comes out better when you do it." Mick held a makeup brush out for me, taking it I stood up in front of him to start.

"This blue is the perfect shade of your outfit." I applied the shadow on his eye lid.

"You can sit on my lap so you're more comfortable I'm sure Keith won't mind." He pulled me down on his lap by my hips, I didn't resist as he was right it was more comfortable.

"Well what do we have here?" It was Keith's voice that pulled me from my concentration as he eyed our position with dark, displeased eyes.

"What you jealous it's not your lap she's sitting on?" Mick replied mockingly causing Keith to roll is eyes.

"How come you never do mine?" Keith crossed his arms looking at me with a small pout.

"I would if you ask me you do it on your own so I figured you don't need my help." I got off Mick once I finished with his eyeshadow.

"Well maybe later I'll need your help to do other things." His voice got low as he pulled me up against him. A few buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned exposing his chest.

"Yeah like what?" I asked biting my lower lip slightly pulling on it as I bat my long lashes. I knew exactly what he meant.

"You know to cum all over you and inside you." He spoke boldly with a smirk on his tempting lips spreading a blush on my cheeks.

"Keith." I whined slapping his strong chest with my hand lightly making him laugh at my reaction.

"What its adorable when I make you blush." He said before he connected our lips for the... I don't know I lost count, of the day.

"Show time." We heard at the door way and that was their cue, hand in hand we left for the side of the stage where the Crüe was hanging out, some drinking water and others alcohol.

"Good show guys." Tommy dried his sweat with a towel.

"See you in a bit kitten." With one last kiss, he got a hold on his guitar that was handed to him by a roadie.

"We'll see you after pretty lady." Mick didn't leave for the stage until he got a kiss on his cheek.

"Enjoy." Charlie smiled as he twirled his drum stick in hand. Now that they were off I could spend time with the Crüe.

"Tired." I laughed at Nikki who sat on the couch looking so sleep deprived and exhausted.

"You have no idea." He mumbled moving his head side to side.

"This'll do the trick." Vince sat down with a tray of white lines setting it in front of them.

"Don't mind if I do." Tommy was the first to take a bump, they've done it so many times by now it didn't faze me anymore.

"Want some?" Vince asked as his arm reached out to hand me the tray.

"Dude not only is Keith going to murder you but I'll be the one to dispose of your body." Tommy looked at his friend offensively, as if he was crazy.

"Kidding." Vince replied with a roll of eyes.

—————

In our room Keith had gotten out of the shower and laid down on the bed. He appeared to be in his thoughts. There were moments at times when it felt like everything was fine and we were alright. But there were times when there was still things to be talked about but we kept brushing them off to the side.

So why don't I pleasure my man and make him feel better, we haven't had sex since the pregnancy scare. It was the longest we went without it since we did it for the first time.

Keith laid in bed watching whatever was on tv as I laid beside him resting my head on his chest. I then got on top of him, straddling his hips now and I connected our lips, he didn't refuse and immediately kissed back with more force and eagerness.

Our hips started grinding against each other and then I slid down kissing his exposed chest along the way to his belly button and licked him all the way back up between his pecks as he looked at me so intensely with love and desire. He then pulled his pants and underwear down the fastest he could before pushing my skirt up and pushing my panties aside.

"Wait." With his hands on my hips he was about to push me down on him before I stopped him.

"What is it my love." He looked worried for whatever reason I had stopped him.

"Don't you think we should use protection?" I looked into his eyes after pulling from the kiss.

"But we've never used it before and you've never had a problem with it." He sat up not liking that idea.

"I know but we don't want to have children when it's not the right time." I explained.

"You know I've been meaning to talk to you about that, when we found out you weren't pregnant you seemed a little too relived... do you not want to have children or do you just not want to have mine?" He asked the last part now looking and sounding angry which confused me on how we got here in just seconds after he addressed the elephant in the room.

"Of course I do why would you say that?" I sat up still straddling him

"Please it's not like you made it so bloody obvious." He scoffed rolling his eyes, his response and attitude caused me to get off him completely

"Where are you going?" Raising his voice he got off the bed, putting himself back in his jeans and zipping them up.

"Away because clearly you don't seem to be too fond of me right now." I replied with an attitude of my own.

"Oh come on don't be so damn sensitive all the damn time!" Now he definitely didn't seem like he was fully here, if he was sober he's never speak to me like that. He probably intoxicated his veins or drank a whole bottle of whatever liquor he could get his hands on. But that was not an excuse for the way he was acting his words hurt me and my face clearly showed that as he looked like he instantly regretted what he had said.

"Damn it." He muttered under his breathe, looking down as his hand ran through his hair frustratedly.

"Look I'm so-."

"Save it." I didn't let him finish apologizing when I got my belongings and left the room heading towards Tommy's.

"Fine go ahead then run off to your little friend instead of working this out!" He yelled the loudest he's ever talked to me in such a temper, I flinched at the sound of his harsh words but I was too far out of his sight for him to see.

I reached Tommy's room which was two rooms down the hall without knocking I entered to find a knitted brow Tommy looking up at me from a magazine he had in hand.

"What's Keith so obviously angry about?" He asked standing up to meet me in the kitchen where I got a glass of cold water.

"Nothing." I said in a soft tone.

"Come on I could hear him all the way over here what's he yelling about?" He badgered me into telling him and I knew he wasn't going to stop until I did.

"We just had an argument he's upset because I'm not pregnant and to prevent that I asked him if we should use protection which ticked him off, he's either high or drunk its just a mess." I could feel the pout forming on my lips talking about it.

"Let him cool off for the night stay here and you guys can talk it out in the morning." Tommy offered seeing what he could do to make me feel better.

"You're probably right I should give him his space and give myself some time away from him." The idea seemed reasonable to me so I agreed to stay here for the night giving the two some needed time from each other. So I did just that and since he was sharing the room with Nikki he'd come into the room later that night to get some rest so I shared a bed with Tommy.

—————

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for the day, I wanted to see if Keith had calmed down so we could talk. I barely got any sleep just thinking about the argument we had that caused us to sleep in separate beds.

"Off to see your man?" Tommy was almost done dressing as I just got done getting ready.

"Yeah hopefully we can get this all sorted out, I hate arguing with him." I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Alright then Imma head out with Nikki in a few just so you know." He ruffled his hair in front of the mirror.

"Okay be careful." I got my purse before heading out the door.

Walking into his room my heart dropped once my eyes laid on the sight in front of me. My throat went dry and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Shit Y/n wait!" I didn't give Keith time to process that I had walked in the room before I fled passing by Tommy who had walked in behind me seeing everything.

"Leave me alone!" I wanted to get away from everyone and hide under a rock.

"Doll please wait up let me explain!" I could hear Keith yell in the distance.

"Like there's anything for you to explain!" I scoffed feeling my tears run down my cheek.

"Y/n please wait up!" Tommy ran after me.

"Tommy please I want to be alone." I cried as my legs kept running through the halls of the hotel until I reached the front door leading outside.

"No, you don't know this town you don't even know where you're going or who you can come across I'm not taking any chances so I'm going with you." I knew no matter how much I insisted he wasn't going to let me wonder off by myself.

"And most importantly my best friend is hurting so as long as I'm around you're not going to be alone." His voice had gotten softer as he walked up to me, only causing more tears to stream down my face and he pulled me into his arms.

"It hurts Tommy... it- hurts." I cried into his chest wanting to forget about everything.

"Shh I know baby I know." He cooed, he kept his arms around me as they comforted me.

"Everyone knows." I cried, everyone poked their heads out their room once they heard all the commotion.

"I'm so humiliated." He let me cry out in his chest like he's done plenty of times before.

"Let it all out." He stroked my back in a comforting manner.

"Y/n baby please." I could hear Keith who wasn't too far from us and I grabbed Tommy's hand running to his car hoping he had his car keys.

"Drive." I said once we were in the car.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Anywhere I just want to get away." The tears didn't stop as he sped out the parking lot.

~•~•~•~•~

Oop, well what a turn of events, what do y'all think he did? (It's pretty obvious huh) Please comment your reactions to the plot twist I'm so curious to see how you all reacted.

Like I said awhile back I'm only getting started with this story so hopefully you'll stick around for the ride and enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 37.6K 41
Taking place in the summer of 1978, the story follows 18-year-old aspiring music journalist, nicknamed Goldie, tasked with following up-and-coming UK...
17K 429 60
'𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰.' Growing up with the two...
4.7K 176 14
🌻𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🌻 {𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀} •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 �...
449K 13.8K 30
"Whatever you have that stupid grin on your face for, the answer is no. No smoking, no guns, none of your Mafia friends, none of any of that. And mos...