An Angel In Disguise ‖ IE x OC

By blueberry-gems

Lily Roberts is a well know girl, a former cheerleading captain of Raimon and a good singer in a girl band na... More

◈ OC ◈
Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 2: The Song
Chapter 3: The Meeting {Part 1}
Chapter 4: The Meeting {Part 2}
Chapter 5: The Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Flame Striker
Chapter 7: The Match
Chapter 8: The Flyer
Chapter 9: The Inazuma Drop
Chapter 10: The Lightning Training Centre
Chapter 11: The Maiden Café
Chapter 12: A Peaceful Evening
Chapter 13: Wich Flower?
Chapter 14: A Problem
Chapter 15: The Park
Chapter 16: Going to Royal
Chapter 17: The BP
Chapter 18: The Shadow
Chapter 19: The Stalking Ends
Chapter 20: The Winning Team
Chapter 21: The Legendary Eleven
Chapter 22: An Operation
Chapter 23: A Project
Chapter 24: The Triplets
Chapter 25: New Hissatsu's
Chapter 26: Revealed {Part 1}
Chapter 27: Revealed {Part 2}
Chapter 28: Training Camp
Chapter 29: The Finals
Chapter 30: Aliens?
Chapter 31: Going on a Trip
Chapter 32: A New Member
Chapter 33: Snowboarding
Chapter 34: Cloister Divinity High
Chapter 35: A Night with the Stars
Chapter 36: A Turn of Events
Chapter 37: A Figure in the Water
Chapter 38: The Triple C
Chapter 39: Making Letters
Chapter 41: Finding Some Motivation
Chapter 42: Beautiful Ocean Views
Chapter 43: The Flame Striker
Chapter 44: A Full Moon
Chapter 45: Meeting Mary Times
Chapter 46: A Beach Barbeque
Chapter 47: The Flame Striker's Return
Chapter 48: A New Formation
Chapter 49: In the Opposite Team
Chapter 50: Choas
Chapter 51: Mount Fuji
Chapter 52: The Mysteries Unveiled
Chapter 53: The End of Alius Academy
Chapter 54: A Not So Very Warm Welcome
Chapter 55: The Beginning of Inazuma Japan
Chapter 56: The Suprise
Chapter 57: Helping a Teammate Out
Chapter 58: Waiting for the Food
Chapter 59: Axel's Last Match?
Chapter 60: The Finals
Chapter 61: Liocott Island
Chapter 62: The Party
Chapter 63: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 64: A Day Off
Chapter 65: Italy's Representatives
Chapter 66: Too Late?
Chapter 67: Moon Rain
Chapter 68: A Mysterious Event
Chapter 69: The Notebook
Chapter 70: Quite the Suprise
Chapter 71: Blackmail?!
Chapter 72: The Symbol
Chapter 73: The Kingdom
Chapter 74: Old Childhood Friend
Chapter 75: The Worst Plan
Chapter 76: Going to the Finals
Chapter 77: Trying Something New
Chapter 78: The End of the FFI
Chapter 79: A Promise

Chapter 40: Genesis?

142 10 2
By blueberry-gems

After Nelly, Mark and the coach came back and I handed the coach the letters, we met the team from the school. They were big fans of Mark apparently, especially a boy named Darren LaChance. He was a goalkeeper too but started as a midfielder. He showed Mark one of his moves. After he had stopped a shot from Eric everyone of Raimon was a bit shocked.

He could do the God Hand too, the only difference there was between Darren and Mark was that Mark his one was orange and this one was blue. 

"That was amazing, Darren! You're pretty good!" Mark exclaimed while taking Darren's hand and shaking them. 

"Th-Thank you!" Darren replied.

"But how did he do that?" Nathan asked.

"He kept watching a video clip of God Hand over and over and practised it like crazy." Jonathan, the captain of Fauxshore, replied.

"He learned it just by watching?" Tori asked.

"That's an incredible talent." Jude commented.

"He must be really determined then." Lily said with a smile.

"Th-This is a dream, right? I'm dreaming that someone other than the captain can use God Hand, right?" Jack asked shocked. "Please pull my cheek." He leaned a bit to the side so that Scotty could reach it and when he pulled his cheek Jack was a bit in pain. "Ouch! it isn't a dream!"

"But is it really that amazing as you guys say?" Scotty asked his teammates.

"Yeah, anyone can do it by holding out their hand and screaming, can't they?" Sue then asked.

"When Mark was first learning God Hand, he trained so hard that his hands bled," Nathan explained.

"He did use tiers for his training after all." Lily then said.

"Darren, can you show me your hands?" Mark suddenly asked him.

"O-Okay."  When he took his gloves off, you could see brushes from all the hard training he went through.

"I knew it. You've trained considerably."

"No, it wasn't that much..."

"Hard work will always lead to results." 

"Yes."

"Let's go."

"Okay!"

~What in the world is he planning on this time?~ Lily thought while watching curiously.  

Both of the boys did God Hand, which caused enormous energy coming from them and left everyone with shock. After that, they trained together with Fauxshore and even had a match against them which was really fun. 

After another day of training against Fauxshore, Mark told the rest of the team that a guy named Xavier wanted a match against them. The coach said that it was okay, but she didn't really seem certain about the whole situation. 

At noon they finally arrived, but who they saw wasn't something they would have guessed.

"What are they doing here?" Sue asked shocked.

"So, there are even more teams in Alius Academy?" Nathan then asked.

"Indeed and this is my team. We call ourselves Genesis as a matter of fact. Nice to meet you." Their captain introduced themselves.

"Genesis? So you're an alien as well?" Mark asked.

"What is going? What is this?" Jude asked while turning to Mark.

"Is that the guy you were talking about, Mark?" Lily asked him.

"Yes, but I thought-"

"Yes, it doesn't matter. Time to play." Xavier then said. 

"Though, I still don't understand what is going on." Lily said to the rest.

"Me neither. Why is Mark friends with someone from Alius Academy?" Bobby asked.

"Seems like he was taking in by that boy," Willy replied.

"What do you mean Willy?" Celia asked him.

"He pretended to make friends with him, so he could maximise the shock value of Mark on game day." He explained.

"And how on earth do you know that?" Darren asked him.

"Because I've trained myself to think like an alien."

"You're wrong actually. All I want is to play soccer with you guys, that's it." Xavier said to them. "I've seen how you play and I like it."

"I'm not sure if we should do this without permission from above." One of the players of Genesis said to his teammates.

"Xene gets what he wants. It's as simple as that." Another one replied. 

"Who is Xene?" Mark asked. "Oh, right I guess that's your real name. Thought we were going to have fun playing soccer with some new friends today. But now knowing you're from Alius Academy, this game is personal." 

"I'm glad to hear it." Xene replied and so the match started.

"Shawn are you okay?" Lily asked him. The match was still going on and Genesis was better than they could have imagined.

"Uhm, yeah. Everything is alright."

"Really? You don't look alright."

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine." As he said that they both saw that Xene was about to shoot a shot and Shawn quickly ran to him to stop it. However, things took a turn for the worst as the ball hit Shawn's head which made him unconscious. 

The whole team surrounded him trying to wake him up, but nothing helped.

"I'll go call an ambulance." Darren said while running away to do it.

Xene walked up to them and looked at Shawn with a tint of worry in his eyes.

"I wonder if he's okay." He said softly, however, Lily could hear it and was about to say something to him to assure him that he will get through it because Shawn is one of the strongest players she knows, but she couldn't. One of Xene's teammates said that they were going and that Raimon wasn't even enough as their warm-up which shocked and hurt them, especially Nathan. 

"Mark...Well, see you later." Xene said and with that, he walked to his team and disappeared.

After putting Shawn in a hospital bed to rest, the coach told them about his past and how his brother's personality is also in Shawn ever since he died. Silvia got mad at her for putting him on the team knowing that he was struggling so much. She left leaving the team alone in the room. They discussed what they should do and agreed on training and doing their best.

"For Shawn...And to win against Alius Academy!" Mark exclaimed.

"Right! That's the attitude I like!" Tori replied.

"And to finally put an end to all this alien stuff." Lily said while giving a high five to Celia.

"Certainly." She replied. 

"You're kidding. Nathan is quitting the team?" Jack asked to make sure it's real.

"I can't believe it. Why would he leave now?" Silvia asked.

"What's wrong with you Nathan." Tod said about the boy even though he wasn't there anymore.

"Is it true coach?" Jude asked her. "Is it really true?"

"Yes, he went back home last night."

"Why didn't you try to stop him? We came so far the least you could do was try, right?" Silvia asked her.

"There is no point in trying to reason with someone who lost the will to play soccer. The soul purpose of this team's existence is to take down Alius Academy. If you don't have the desire to fight them, then you shouldn't be on the team." 

"Yeah, you would do anything to win Just look at Shawn and where he is now." Bobby said to her. "The only thing you are interested in is yourself." 

"Try to calm down, Bobby. It won't help if she got angry at us, that's the last thing we need right now." Lily said to him quietly so that the coach couldn't hear it.

"You will now start practising. Tou will have to find a way to deal with that empty position." 

However, when they were walking to the field Mark just stood there still. When Silvia approached him, he told her that he didn't have the right to kick the ball and walked away from them.

"He is walking away?" Jude asked stunned.

"Not him as well." Silvia mumbled only that she could hear it.

"W-What will we do now?" Jack asked.

"I guess we still have to follow the coach instruction and just hope for the best." Lily said softly.

~I hope that Mark gets his motivation back soon. I'm not sure if I want to know how the team will react if he gets kicked out, let alone how the team will be. All of us were already gloomy because of everything that had happened to Shawn, but now that Nathan has left the team and Mark is sitting on the rooftop not able to train makes things so much harder...for everyone. Maybe...Just think optimistic, everything will turn out alright...Right?~ Lily thought while she was running some laps with the rest of the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
77.5K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
117K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
247K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...