Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“

4.5K 304 101
By jeongin8biased

Jisung had barely gotten any sleep once he got back from Felix's. He was honestly scared but he wanted to make his parents proud so he was going to go through with it no matter what.

He finished writing his note to Minho sometime around two in the morning. It wasn't perfect but it was as good as he could get. He threw away at least 50 drafts and had cried multiple times in the process but he finally finished and sealed it in an envelope that he neatly wrote Minho's name on.

It ended up being a lot  longer than he wanted it to be. He hoped it wasn't too much but he had so much to say to Minho. So much to thank him for, and so much to apologize for.

He hadn't fallen asleep until around 5 am because of how much his thoughts were racing but at least he got some sleep. He set his alarm for 11 am since he was supposed to meet Minho at the cat caffe at 1 pm.

He got up and did his usual morning routine before checking his phone for the time and seeing a cute good morning text from Minho saying that he was excited about their date today. Jisung smiled softly at the text before going to put his shoes on.

He started walking to the cafe and smiled when he saw Minho through the window already sitting and playing with some of the cats.

I better keep it together, Jisung thought to himself, already wanting to cry at the thought of this being the last time he would see the older.

He had already thought it through though. There was no going back. He made his parent's lives horrible for 17 years so this was the last thing he could do for them.

"Why did you get here so early?" Jisung questioned noticing that it was still 10 minutes before one as he sat down next to Minho and pet one of the cats that immediately laid down on his lap.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't waiting here by yourself," Minho said, grabbing ahold of Jisung's hand.

"How long have you been here?"

"I got here like 10 minutes ago" Minho explained as he pet one of the cats that walked onto his lap then tried to push himself between the two boys.

"Maybe this was a bad idea...now I really want a cat," Jisung said and gave the cat the attention he was trying to receive.

"You can still always come and visit mine." Minho offered, not being able to handle the cuteness of all the cats surrounding them and how Jisung would giggle while watching some of the cats run around or play fight with each other.

"I wanted to wait until you got here to order anything. What's your favorite type of cheesecake?" Minho asked.

"Strawberry. But can I please pay for it?"

"Nope," Minho replied, standing up and walking to the counter to order before Jisung could protest.

Jisung frowned as Minho came back and placed a slice of strawberry cheesecake along with an iced americano in front of him.

"I asked you on the date so I should be the one to pay," Minho explained and Jisung shook his head.

"You paid for everything at the carnival and you weren't the one who asked me out that time."

"Ignore that time. You can pay next time we come here okay?"

"But I would only be paying for myself since you can't eat anything."

"You want to make it up to me?" Minho questioned as he moved closer to Jisung's face causing the younger to blush.

"H-how?" Jisung asked, stuttering because he was nervous instead of how he would usually do it because he felt uncomfortable or nervous.

"Smile more," Minho replied as he moved away from Jisung laughing softly at his reaction. "you always look pretty but your smile is gorgeous."

"Thanks," Jisung replied and quickly looked away to shove some cheesecake in his mouth, hoping that Minho wouldn't see how red his face was.

"Is the cheesecake good?"

"Mhm, do you want to try- why do I keep forgetting that you can't eat?"

"It's sweet that you still offer," Minho said as he watched the younger eat.

"Hey, the entire point of coming to a cat cafe was so you had something else to do so you wouldn't have to watch me eat."

"But you look cute."

"W-what's up with a-all the compliments?"

"Sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?" Minho asked, remembering how Jisung said he stopped stuttering around him because he made him feel comfortable. But now he was doing it again.

The truth was he was finally telling Jisung everything that usually goes through his head when he's around him. They were finally on an official date so he figured now would be the best time to compliment him but if it made him uncomfortable then he would stop.

"You aren't! I'm just not used to it." Jisung explained and leaned his head onto Minho's shoulder once he ate the last bite of the cheesecake.

"Are you tired?" Minho questioned since that was the only time Jisung was ever clingy, having the same reaction as Felix except this time Jisung actually was tired. However, he wasn't going to spend his last day with Minho sleeping.

"I won't be after I drink this," Jisung said reaching for his coffee and taking a sip.

The two continued on talking and playing with all the cats. Jisung had almost entirely forgotten about what he had to do once he went home. Minho made him forget about everything bad. But he knew it was only temporary.

But soon all the pain his parent's words had caused him would be temporary too.

A while later they ended up back at Minho's house since all the cats at the cafe apparently made Minho miss his cats and he wanted Jisung to come with him to spend time with them...basically Minho used his cats as an excuse to get Jisung to spend more time with him.

"So would you go on another date with me after this one?" Minho questioned as they laid on Minho's bed next to each other listening to some music.

"I would."

But I can't.

"You don't have to feel pressured into saying yes to that," Minho added.

"I don't feel pressured to say that. Today has been really fun. Thank you." He said the last part quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Jisung responded quickly, suddenly getting slightly emotional.

Stop it Jisung. You're so close to getting through this. Just act normal for a little bit longer.

"Are you okay?" Minho questioned, moving closer to him and placing his hand on the side of Jisung's face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think my allergies are just really bad right now." He replied as he looked into Minho's eyes. It had always been hard to look away from them when he did but he was just now starting to realize why.

Minho looked like him he was in love with him. Jisung didn't know that was what it was though. All he knew was that looking into the older's eyes made him feel calm in a way that he couldn't describe.

He had no idea how much his plan would actually end up hurting him.

"Can I kiss you?" Minho asked, breaking the silence between them as Jisung nodded and Minho immediately closed the space between them

They were both pouring their emotions into the kiss as their lips gently moved in sync however their emotions were very different.

Minho was happy, trying to let the younger know how much he loved him and how happy he was that they were finally dating each other.

Jisung on the other hand was trying to tell Minho how much he was going to miss him and how much he appreciated him without having to say it to him verbally.

(did that even make sense??? ^ 😭)

Jisung mentally cursed himself when he felt a tear stream down his face right as Minho pulled away.

"Why are you crying?" Minho asked as he moved his hand to the side of his face to gently wipe the tear away.

"Sorry," Jisung mumbled and harshly wiped the tears away with his hoodie sleeve.

"Don't apologize. It's okay." Minho said, pulling Jisung closer to him and placing kisses onto the top of his head, hoping that it would get him to stop but it only made him cry harder.

"I'm sorry," Jisung repeated himself and held onto Minho tighter.

"You have nothing to apologize for Sungie," Minho said, rubbing the younger's back before moving his hand up to brush some of the hair out of Jisung's face. "I love you."

Jisung felt even more tears fall down his face once Minho said those three words.

He wanted to say them back so badly.

Especially because he knew how badly it hurt when someone didn't say it back.

But he couldn't.

He knew if he said it back he wouldn't be able to go through with it.

At least I wrote it in the note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 248 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
11.4K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
53K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia
11.1K 408 14
"Just close your eyes. I am right here" "I don't trust you." Sequel to 'Trouble' Warnings โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ Contain mature content such as: Smut Ang...