HE and ME Impossible ✔️

By Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... More

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 33

2.2K 157 325
By Ahsana_

"Ayaan, I like you. " After some minutes of staring Neha finally said with confidence.

Ayaan looked her with a weird face and looked her from head to toe. Sensing something wrong, Neha checked herself and wondered about her black jeans and black crack top.

"But.. It wasn't I.. " Before she continue her sentence Ayaan interrupted.

"Look Neha, I know you may mistook my care for you. What I have done for you was all what a husband does for a wife. It has nothing to do with love. " With a sympathy face he continued, "Why girls easily conclude everything as love? "

"But... " She is struggling to find words to ask more. But her eyes have no struggling to release heavy tears.

"If anything I done mistook you, then I am sorry. I can't get over by first love. Even though she doesn't love me back, I am still in love with her. " By saying so he walked away by hanging his head low.

"Noooo" Neha opened her eyes by yelling only to make Ayaan run to her.

"What happened? " He asked sitting on the bed near to her.

"I think I had a dream." Placing her hands on her head she said and looked at him immensely.

"Get up now. My parents and your parents will reach anytime soon. " Ayaan said while dialling someone.

She looked with puppy eyes when he left the room. She can't sleep again after seeing such a dream. Standing up quickly she ran to Fahad's room.

His room is open and when she keen into his room, he is standing in front of mirror with new dress and all ready.

"You get ready this soon? " She can't believe that this lazy man will ready early. This day is literally crazy for her.

"Yeah, Naina and everyone is coming.. " He incompleted his sentence by scratching his nape of the neck.

"I heard that Naina won't come." She said still looking at him only to witness his shocking expression.

"What happened? " She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing." He shrugged his shoulder. How can he forget about Neha's warning.

"Why are you searching for me in the morning? " He asked.

"Today I had dream. " She pouted. "Is it true that dreams come true if we saw it after 6.00 am? " She asked.

"I don't have any experience but it is true. That's what I heard from others. Ayaan bhai said he had a dream about your wedding and you guys got married. " He smiled.

"When he had a dream? " Neha asked to assure what she had heard.

"The day before your wedding. " He smiled at her sheepishly.

"Idiot." His smile dropped when he get a punch on his stomach from her.

"When you bragged about your karate, I never thought that you are this much strong. " Fahad commented still placing palm on his stomach.

"Do you want more? " She asked playfully.

"No... " He moved backward. Even though he planned about telling her something somehow, he closed his idea after getting a great punch from her.

"Now back to the topic about dream. " She remind him.

He walked to the living room and she followed him.

"What kind of a dream was that? "

"I cant tell you now. It was a bad one. "

"Then be careful Neha, those dreams will definitely comes true for pay backing the kick that you gifted me by now. " He nodded his head dramatically while she shiver with fear.

"I should not have asked you that." She walked back to her room feeling disappointed while Fahad is suppressing his smile.

_

"Div... Didn't you heard what I said. I can't do it today after having such a dream."

"Why you believe in such superstitions? But there is also a saying like if you tell about your dream to someone, then that dream won't come true. "

"But.. I am nervous now. How will I face Ayaan if he rejects me.

" Okay. Do what you wish. But if you won't tell him about your feelings then I will tell him and everyone about you. "She warned her.

" So, I have to tell him. But.. "

"If you say a but. Then you are dead Neha. At least listen to me, he loves you. You have to tell him about your love. " Divya concluded.

"Pray for me. " By saying so Neha hang up the call.

_

Neha POV

Should I wear this bracelet or not? What about this watch? But that white watch is prettiest. What should I wear? I don't have anything.. These are confusing.

After a long time tension I chose my prettiest white watch and a bracelet. These are looking beautiful with my maroon saree.

Wearing saree is a tough job for me and me is wearing it for second or third time. When internet is there, there is no tension. We should be thankful for born in internet era.

If it isn't for my confession to Ayaan, I won't chose this saree. He must be surprised. I believe Divya's words and my instincts. He surely loves me. That one thought is making me giggle continuously.

Placing few strands on my face I adjusted my open hair. Aww.. I am looking beautiful, now looking from this corner, I look like Naina.

"Di... " Hearing a cheerful voice I turned back only to see my cute little sister Noora.

"You came. "

"You are looking so beautiful di. You are wearing saree. Aren't you the one who opposes every chance for wearing this? " She is so good being detective. Why can't she work for Ayaan then?

"Nothing, isn't it party. So... " Anyone help me...

"It is because Ayaan bhai asked her. " Naina and Fahad are good at teasing me.

"It had been so long since you came at our home. Don't tell me that you forget the way to our home. " Noora asked with a puppy eyes.

"I will come after few days. Promise. " I pulled her cheek and her tantrums are eyes warming.

"Let's take selfie. " We took selfies.

"I will come soon. " After saying so, Noora ran away.

"Then let's walk down stairs. I think almost everyone reached and Ayaan is nowhere. " I suggested Naina.

When I passed Fahad's room, I think about him. Should I tell her about him?

"Naina, it is good to get married. By this I can avoid my long fights with Dad. Marrying nice guy like Ayaan is nice. If you want you can try someone like him. " Will she get what I mean? But I can't tell her to marry Fahad, then these two will kill me.

"You are changed so much after your marriage. Before that I can't think about you like these. But it is, I am dumbstruck. " She smiled.

"Is it good thing or bad thing? "

"Good thing. " She smiled.

When we reached to the party everyone is almost there. Now I realise how much time I took to get ready. After meeting Ammi, Abba after a long time. Ayaan is more like Abba.

"So Neha, I heard that you joined for MBA. " She exclaimed.

"Didn't I told you about that? May be I forgot. " I smiled.

"Study hard and don't waste his money. " She smiled slightly but I find it weird. I look at Ayaan who is coming to us.

"Hello Ammi. Talking with daughter in law. " He hugged her.

"Do you remember the last day you visited our home? Even Fahad is too here. Your elder brother still in Delhi. after joining her classes, when will you visit us? " She said with disappointment.

"Will you stop complaining if I come tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow? "

After talking for a long. I understand one thing, she is missing her children. Fahad is living with us after hearing the torture for preparing government exams. He wants to build a company and want to be his own boss. But who listen?

I agreed to both of our parents to visit them soon. My Mom is so happy after seeing me and Ayaan. Fahad is never missing a chance to stare at Naina. I think I have to talk to him and Naina soon. If she loves that Zain then I have to warn Fahad about the same.

_

After almost everyone from his office left, I ran to our room. Even though our families there, that won't be a problem.

"Can you come to the garden area? "

I messaged him and he replied immediately,

"Sure."

Wearing a beautiful smile on my face, I took the flower that I asked Divya to buy for me.

There is no such rule that only boy should confess first. Girls too have to take the first step. Since Ayaan is shy scary cat, he won't open his thoughts. But this brave Neha have to take the first step at least. I am feeling smiling, smiling and smiling again.

Never in my life, I thought that I will propose someone and that someone is none other than my scary cat. Will anyone propose their own husband? I found myself giggling.

Before leaving I once again looked at the mirror, my lipstick is faded. Everything is messed up. How will I propose him with this look.

After doing my eye makeup and lipstick, I looked at myself, perfect. Ayaan will pass out after seeing me. But how will he react after my confession. Oh! I can't think about that.

With increasing heartbeat I walked to the garden. Each passing second is doing wonders to me. My fingers are turning cold reminding me of my nervousness.

Holding that flower tightly I walked to there taking baby steps. Ayaan is there looking at sky. Is he counting stars?

Founding him again I am smiling, smiling and smiling. If anyone motive me , they will think that I am an idiot.

"Yeah Khadeeja. That's what I am saying? " Suddenly I found someone talking to phone by placing her back to me, that's Ammi, Ayaan's mom. Ayaan may not heard her. He is standing far from us but if he turn, he can see us.

"Exactly, it has been so long since those two visited our home. That girl is not allowing my son to visit me at least. My Ayaan is trapped, what else I can say? " I am shocked to hear that. Is she telling about us? That warm mother in law is talking bad in my back. I can't believe that Ammi is like these.

"If not for his profession, I won't allow him to marry her. I will select some nice girl to him. " Even though I find that she is talking about me, I can't take a quick step to reach him or to take a step to return. My feet are stuck to listen more but every passing minutes my heart is getting broken.

"Didn't you heard about the result. He got promotion, his moves won't get wrong."

Did he married me for doing job?

"After giving security for that girl 24*7 , my son get paid off. " She is nicely talking about her son. Then what about me.

Did he married me just for the profession, just for getting promotion, just for arresting that Anand?

Was he playing with me? Playing with my feelings? Then what about his talks like giving a chance to this marriage and all husband acts? Was that all fake?

Will he divorce me after all the trials of the Anand? He got promotion and he got success, then what about me? Am I toy to play with? Am I an idiot to trust him and at last falling for him?

I am broken. Falling for him was the biggest mistake I ever committed.

Wiping my tears away still tightening my grip on that flower I looked at Ammi, she looked at me shocked after cutting the call.

"Is that true? " I asked her. I want to hear clearly not from eavesdropping. This is my life, I want to know everything.

"Was he married me only for the job? " I asked her sternly still holding another set of tears that is threatening to bounce on my cheek.

"That's not like that dear. It was.... How will I tell you.. " She is looking here and there.

"Tell me please. " I tighten my lip and finger crossed for my last hope.

"He was not ready to get marry anyone. Then he needed to protect you from someone according to the job. So he decided to marry you. I agreed because I can see my son's marriage and he can do his job perfectly. And finally due to your luck he got promotion and you are living life smoothly with happiness. " After giving a small smile she caressed my head.

But my tears are not ready to listen me. How much I wanted to not cry in front of her that much my tears are running out. I am feeling merciless, broken and betrayed.

"So, he done his job then when will he divorce me?" My sound was a little higher and that makes Ayaan looked at our side. I swear he heard what I said just now.

He looked at me and Ammi, and Ammi have a pitiful look. She is not saying anything but looking at me and him. Me after finding him coming to me, I turned back to walk away.

But he catched my hand after running to me. I am losing all my patients, even after doing all the things how dare him to hold my hand rightfully.

Jerking off his hands away from me I looked at him with the same hurt. I now don't dare to wipe off my tears away. If my tears is what he wants, then let him see me. At that time Ammi left giving us some space.

"Neha, why are you crying? " He asked with those fake concern filled eyes. I am feeling to throw up after hearing everything.

"Are you happy now? You are great officer. " I thrown the flower that I was holding till now on his chest and it fallen on the grown.

I stomped on the flower with my feet and broke it with the same angry face.

"Being a idiot I was happy to tell you about my feelings about us. But we are impossible from the very beginning and we are impossible now and forever. I was a fool to trust your concerns without realising your reasons. Well done Ayaan! " I clapped and he still looks at me with clueless face..

"Neha.. " He held me by his both hands and looking at me trying to say something.

"Your job is done then when are you going to divorce me? Don't forget to invite me for your next wedding for protecting another girl. " Jerking off his hands away I walked away with the same hurt and tears are falling nonstop from my face.

Why my life is difficult?

Why he is not stopping me?

How are you all?

Our book reached 2k+ votes. Happieeee?? 😘😘😘

Don't call me 😈Evil. I am really innocent 🥺. If you are planning to kill me then what about them ? 🤕

Will Ayaan can sort of the things? When will he open up his heart?

If his Ammi got some diarrhea and resting on toilet then Neha and Ayaan now will be happy 🙁

Didn't I tell you, Story will get more interesting. Do you like this part?

I planned to write story about Naina. But it will take time.
Even though I wrote the first chapter of that, I am not ready to publish it.

Omg.. It is a big chapter 😱.

Have a nice day. Tata byebye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...
279K 8.8K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
568K 28.9K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...