be with me | harukyu

By flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... More

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
ハルト
チキン
デート
幸せな時間
うそ
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
もういない
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

好きな人

673 61 45
By flrtyasahi

[ CHAPTER NAME : THE PERSON HE LIKES ]

junkyu was annoyed. haruto was ignoring him. ever since the robbery incident at haruto's house, haruto refused to even look at him.

"i mean," mumbled junkyu to himself. "it's not like we're close but still, it's obvious that he's ignoring me. is he feeling guilty that he put me through that?"

junkyu frowned. that didn't seem right. from what junkyu observed, it looked like haruto was the one who was more traumatized than him.

well, don't get junkyu wrong. it's not like he wants him and haruto to be all buddy buddy but if this continued any longer...

"that's it." said jihoon. "haruto and junkyu, you're going to go to the next classroom and resolving whatever issue you both have."

....if this continued any longer....THEY BOTH COULDN'T PRACTICE FOR THE PLAY.

the next second, the both of them found themselves all alone in an empty classroom. actually, this was a good opportunity. junkyu had been wanting to talk to haruto ever since that day.

haruto looked away awkwardly. he wanted to be anywhere except alone with junkyu. not only would his heart not calm down, he didn't want to confront junkyu about what happened that day.

haruto wondered. why on earth did he have to get involved with junkyu? his original intention was to keep low and not get attached to anyone.

haruto looked over at junkyu, who was intensely staring at him with a cute expression on his face. haruto face-palmed himself. just what on earth was this feeling for this guy?

could it be something romantic....?

haruto shook his head. junkyu was a guy, so was he. it's not like haruto to fall in love with everyone who's nice to him.

"haruto." said junkyu.

haruto jumped a bit, startled.

junkyu sighed. "did i do something wrong? ever since that day, you've been ignoring me. i know you know that i won't tell anyone about what happened, is it possible that you still don't trust me?"

haruto looked at junkyu. why was he making that expression? why did junkyu look so...

"AH BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I WANNA BE TRUSTED BY YOU OR SOMETHING HAHAHA JUST YOU WERE ACTING WEIRD SO I WAS WORR---AHSHSHDHS NOT WORRIED PER SAY BUT..." said junkyu, forcing his laughs.

haruto smiled and broke into chuckle. "you didn't do anything wrong, and thanks for being worried about me."

junkyu stared at haruto. ba-thump. junkyu blinked. what was that?

junkyu blushed slightly and looked away, clearing his throat. "so, we good?"

"yeah we good."

------------------------------------------------------

"junkyu, are you a robot?" asked jihoon, embarrassed by his brother's pathetic acting. junkyu was playing snow white, he had to be an airhead and give off a more romantic vibes but no, junkyu decided to be a monotonous robot.

"i'm trying my best, okay?" replied junkyu, glaring at jihoon.

jihoon sighed. "try once again."

currently, they were rehearsing the scene where the hunter falls in love with snow white and lets him go.

"dammit, i want to be in junkyu's place." said one of the girls, frowning.

"i know right," replied the other. "he has haruto for a prince and jaehyuk as his hunter. he's a guy, why does he get to do this?"

"it's precisely because he's a guy, we gave him this role." said asahi, who happened to overhear the conversation.

"s-sir!"

"aren't you girls part of the props team? what are you doing here, gossiping? quick, get back to work."

the girls looked down, disappointed. "hey, at least we get to see yoshi. he's so good-looking."

asahi shook his head as he watched the girls get back to work. he put his focus back onto the play.

"quick, princess! run. run as fast as your legs can take you." said jaehyuk, playing his part with perfection.

"oh. thank. you. so. much. dear. hunter. i. will. never. forget. this." replied junkyu, monotonous.

"JUNKYU!" yelled jihoon for the millionth time.

-----------------------------------------------------

they took a break. junkyu sat down feeling disappointed. it wasn't like he didn't want to do well, it was just that no matter what, it was like his acting just didn't seem to be getting better.

junkyu felt someone sit down next to him and he groaned.

"oh wow, looks like you hate me so much."

"well, i have no reason to like you. you're the one who put me up for this role. i was actually intending for the role of a tree or something."

jaehyuk smiled and lightly punching junkyu's arm he said, "ayy, don't be like that. it's nice to get a big role."

"let me correct you." said junkyu. "it's nice to get a big role, when you are capable of acting. like, honestly, you should've taken snow white, like you're better at acting than me."

"ah i'm honored by the compliment." said jaehyuk. "wait, i have an amazing idea. why don't i teach you how to act?"

junkyu narrowed his eyes and analyzed jaehyuk. sighing, he said "wasn't this the reason why you approached me in the first place?

jaehyuk looked away, caught.

"kinda...? cause i need help from you."

junkyu looked at jaehyuk, confused. jaehyuk was like the most popular person in the grade, why would he do with help from someone like junkyu? more importantly, just how on earth was junkyu supposed to help him?

unless...unless...it had something to do with haruto....

junkyu gasped. "oh my god, do you perhaps have a crush on...?"

jaehyuk looked away, blushing. "was i that obvious?"

"oh my god, you have a crush on haruto. wow."

"yea--wait, what?" said jaehyuk, confused.

"that's what you said, right. you have a crush on haruto. it's so easy to figure out. people only approach me if it's got something to do with haruto." said junkyu, feeling proud at this discovery and big brain energy.

jaehyuk's eyes widened in horror. "blergh! me? having a crush on haruto? are you that dumb?"

junkyu blinked. "is it not...that?"

jaehyuk sighed. "the person i have a crush on is our teacher."

junkyu gasped loudly. "EWWWWW, why would you have a crush on jihoon hyung? sorry to tell you this but he's already taken, you should go find someone e--"

jaehyuk smacked his forehead. "you idiot. what i'm trying to tell you is, the person i have a crush on is asahi. my class teacher, asahi."

junkyu blinked. "oh. that makes sense."

"gosh."

junkyu turned and looked at jaehyuk again. "wait, it doesn't. if the person you like is asahi...how on earth am i supposed to help you? i've only talked to him once or something because of haruto...oh."

"got it?"

"so, you want me to help you by asking haruto to help me help you because haruto and asahi are close...?"

jaehyuk nodded.

"why would take such a twisted route?"

"just because."

"i mean," said junkyu. "you could just ask haruto to help you?"

"no way. i feel like that guy would rip me apart the moment i tried to speak to him."

junkyu thought about it. because of his pathetic acting, it seemed like he was dragging the whole team down and jaehyuk could teach him and help junkyu but wasn't it weird to ask haruto to help jaehyuk with asahi? and to top it all, asahi was a teacher. wasn't like student teacher relationship forbidden.

junkyu looked at jaehyuk but couldn't bring himself to do that. he looked so happy and hopeful that how could crush the man's hopes like this?

junkyu sighed. "okay, i guess i'll talk to him about it but there's no guarantee this is going to help you anyway in your love life, okay?"

jaehyuk's eyes brightened. "yes! thank you so much. i promise i'll teach you how to act, okay? now, i need to go. jihoon sir is glaring daggers into me."

"okay." said junkyu, watching as jaehyuk walked away.

romantic relationships, huh. junkyu never really thought about it. despite being in the last year of his high school, junkyu had never dated anyone before. he never really had the interest as well.

was there anyone in this school that junkyu would remotely date? well, it didn't matter cause almost all the girls in the grade were head over heels for haruto.

wait, did haruto have someone he liked? maybe he did. but would he tell junkyu? of course, right? but for some reason that unsettled him.

junkyu's eyes widened. did he have a crush on haruto?

junkyu immediately shook his head discarding the thought. why would junkyu's first crush be a man? junkyu never really found men attractive...well, except for haruto. but no. he didn't have a crush.

junkyu felt something cold against his cheek. frowning, he looked up and saw haruto, pressing a drink to his face.

"here you go. what were you thinking so deeply about? you're facial expressions were hilarious to see." said haruto, handing over the drink to junkyu.

junkyu's eyes widened. haruto saw that? a deep blush came over his cheek and looked away.

oh right, he should ask haruto about asahi. he should ask because he agreed to help jaehyuk.

"haruto, do you have someone you like?" asked junkyu, the words slipping out of his mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pixiedust is back! yay, my hiatus and my exams are finally over which means i can resume weekly updates wohoo

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 15
Haruto a popular handsome boy was fell in love with a guy older than him named jihoon, but jihoon have a boyfriend who used to bullied him name...
52.3K 2K 52
Bad Boy The Series : Book Four [Finale] After fighting hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences, Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto finally get w...
1K 69 8
Cover by me (Weird Town) I mainly use Arab references in the fic I have only seen one of these done but the creator wasn't Muslim and hasn't updated...
30.6K 1.5K 42
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...