The Past Is In The Past(Joliv...

By hsmtmts_endgame

Sequal to 'The Past Is In The Past.' If you haven't read that it may be hard to read this story without cont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Note
We're forever
Now, what?
It's the end.
Last words
New book!!

Chapter 68

1.1K 16 277
By hsmtmts_endgame

-November 2021-

Josh's POV:

"BOOO!" I jumped out of the room.

"Nice try." Liv smirked, walking past me.

"Hey, you're supposed to get scared." I pouted, walking behind her.

"Not when you've tried to scare me seven times in thirty minutes." She grinned, pecking me. 

"Okay, just because you pranked me once, doesn't mean I won't be able to scare you somehow." I scoffed.

"I think you're just mad someone's better than you at your own game." She pretended to feel sorry for me.

"Well, bye, then. I've gotta film anyway." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

"You're forgetting something." She crossed her arms, and rested her weight in one foot. I laughed and opened my arms for her. She smiled and jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I love you." I smiled, nuzzling our noses together.

"I love you more." She giggled. 

"No, I do." I argued, tickling her.

"No, I do." She fought back, laughing.

"No, I do."

"No-"

"YOU GUYS! I'M SINGLE! STOP!" Sofia waved her hands in front of us. We both laughed, then I left to film with Matt.

"Dude, you're late." He laughed. I ran to my spot and started my scene with him. It took us three takes, then we walked out together.

"So, umm,-" I started.

"That's either really bad, or extremely dangerous." He interrupted.

"No, it's different." I chuckled. "I was thinking that Liv and Sof never really got a prom. Liv kinda did, but with a bunch of cameras and dancers, so it wasn't really heartfelt."

"You want to prepare a prom for them?" He asked.

"Basically."

"That's actually really thoughtful. I'll help you get everything ready." He smiled.

4 days later:

"Hey, guys, remember we were invited to a party tonight, I want you all to dress up." Tim smiled, walking though the hallway. 

Larry, Matt, and I told him what we wanted to do, although he wasn't coming, he was helping us. The only two people that didn't know about the 'party' being prom themed were Liv and Sof.

"Whose party is it?" Liv asked me.

"Don't know, probably some producer." I lied, shrugging.

"Makes sense." She nodded, turning her focus back to her phone.

"All the girls should get ready in one of our apartments, and the guys should get ready in another, just like people do in movies from the '90. I want to feel fancy!" Sofia squealed. We laughed and agreed. That would be better, cause then the prom would feel less suspicious.

"Can I join you guys?" Frankie asked the girls. They nodded, chuckling.

"Frankie betrayed us." Larry shook his head. "Don't worry, we still have Joe." 

"Actually, I kinda want to go with the girls too." Joe spoke up. We laughed, while Larry rolled his eyes.

We ended the day early, so we the girls had enough time to do whatever it was they took so long with, while we did nothing, then five minutes before we had to leave, we would all get ready. 

"It's just us guys. We could all have a shaving cream fight." Matt suggested. I nodded, mentioning that Frankie wasn't here so we were free to do whatever. 

Olivia's POV:

"Yes, girl! You look amazing!" Dara clapped, while Sofia showed off her dress. I nodded, clapping as well.

"Okay, now you go!" Julia pushed me with my dress into the bathroom. 

"If Josh doesn't trip on him own feet when he sees you, I will privately smack him, then drag him to the eye doctor." Frankie sassed.

"They're called ophthalmologists!" I laughed.

A few minutes after, I walked out of the bathroom with a gorgeous light blue dress.

"Okay, wait, let me take a picture." Sofia smiled, pulling out her phone.

"Oh, my gosh! It looks so good on you!" Dara hugged me. I giggled, hugging her back. We did our makeup, then headed to Larry's apartment.

"Hey, guys, are you ready?" I knocked on the door. We heard some things being knocked down to the floor, and a bunch of laughter. Then, a head of curls opened the door, full of shaving cream over his face and shirt. He froze looking up and down at me. "Hi." I blushed.

"Hi." He breathed out.

"OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS, JUST KISS!" Frankie yelled. 

"No, then things will head somewhere else." Josh coughed. I slapped his chest, hiding my laugh.

"EW, I'm still a minor!" Sofia gagged.

"Then, grow up!" Josh stuck his tongue out to her.

"I don't want to!" She mimicked him.

"Then, stop complaining!" He mocked. She rolled her eyes and started a conversation with Joe.

"Hey, beautiful ladies, ready to go?" Matt walked out with a black tuxedo, complimenting our looks. We waited for Josh and Larry to change, then we all walked down to the main floor.

"Nervous?" I asked, interlocking my fingers with Josh's.

"A little." He answered. I hummed and stopped us, pulling his lips to mine, unintentionally mixing his mint flavored gum with my watermelon flavored one. We laughed into the kiss and fought for it, trying to split it in half.

"When are y'all not eating other's faces?" Dara walked around us. We pulled away, stretching the gum.

"Princess, just bite it off." He laughed.

"No, you bite it off, I have too little." I giggled.

"Guess it's another contest, then." He smirked. We started to chew as much as we could, getting  closer to each other. We ended up kissing again, but this time we succeeded in splitting it.

"I got that on video, my life is complete." Frankie gushed. "UGH, WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE COUPLE GOALS ALL THE TIME?!" He yelled, but was shushed by and old-aged lady. We covered our laughs, walking out of the apartment complex as fast as we could.

Josh's POV:

"HAHAHAHAHA, You heard that woman?" Sofia cracked up. We laughed and got in our cars. I guided everyone to the rented room, excited about it.

Larry, Matt, and I walked in, holding up a sign that read, 'The prom you never had', with Sofia's and Liv's face on the sides. Larry is an amazing artist, and no one knew that, for like, two years.

The girls came in, with Joe and Frankie, of course. Liv and Sof gasped, then sqealed, jumping up and down. That's a girl code thing I will never understand.

"This is for us?" Sofia asked, admiring the decoration.

"No, it's for my sister's best friend." I talked back, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, can you guys at least be nice to each other for a night, please?" Matt laughed. I walked over to Liv, while everyone else settled in.

"So, I didn't really ask you because I wanted it to be a surprise, but, would you be my date to your prom?" I chuckled, holding her hand. 

"Always." She smiled, hugging me. "Plus, blue blazers look extremely hot on you." She smirked, kissing me.

"Everything looks hot on you, so that's that." I laughed. She blushed, resting her head on my chest.

"Thank you for this, I love it." She started moving us to the pace of the soft music, while the rest chatted.

"Anything for you." I rubbed my thumb on her cheek softly. I studied her face. She had a perfect nose, and beautiful smile, and deep brown, cinnamon, eyes. 

"Stop staring, dork." She blushed, giggling, but I didn't stop. "I'm serious, you're making me blush too much." She shyly hid her face on my chest.

"I love you!" I bear hugged her, spinning her around. "Let's go with the rest now." I squeezed her hand, and joined the everyone else. We had an amazing time.

N/A

I posted late, oop-

OMG ADAM AND LIV JUST-HGFKJDLLJKFJKDLJDKFHCJ IM SAD BUT HAPPY-

i wanted to do something that would put a band-aid on my jolivia heart, so I wrote this :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.5K 34
-๐Ž๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
109K 1.5K 73
Innocent love, right? Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo get cast in the same show, and feelings start building up. Watch their highs and their lows...
30.3K 864 27
-๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ...