CHERISH.

By -KER0PISS

(verb.) protect and care for (someone) lovingly. " he cared for me beyond measure and cherished me in his hea... More

โ™ฏ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—— !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—จ๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐—•๐—˜๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—™๐—™ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—ข๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—๐—˜๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—ข๐—™๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ !
๐—ฆ/๐—ข ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” !
๐—ข๐—ฆ ;; ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ !
๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—ข๐—– !
๐—›๐—ข๐—™๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—–๐—จ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข !
๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ, แต›แต’หก. โฐยฒ !!
๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐— ๐—”๐——๐—–๐—ข๐—  ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ! ๐—ฌ/๐—ก

๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ž !

3.2K 69 263
By -KER0PISS

REQUESTED BY :
rememebringwahat

NOTE :
hamk 🐙

CHARACTER :
hank

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

• Hank is a silent protagonist, he does talk but only if its extremely important, mostly on missions, he's very good at his job after all. so at first glance, he didn't look that approachable considering his reputation.

• so it's almost impossible to date him, or at least that's what they all thought. but then suddenly, you waltzed into the life-threatening state, Nevada. and just with that, it changes ( almost ) everything.

• at the start of your relationship, he was a bit distant but soon warmed up to you, thanks to your undeniably charming nature. after a long time, our Hero began developing feelings for you.

• the next you know, BOOM !! you're dating, congratulations.

• he's definitely protective of you. at times, he can be closed and refused to talk about his emotions, but with you, he loosen up a little more.

• he do had a bit sense of humor, even if a bit taunting and rude. you would either scold him for it, or just simply brush it off, or even laugh at it idk.

• he likes cats but never had the time to take care of them, so if you had a cat, he's happy. cats seems to like him too.

• he didn't really know how to act romantic and lovey-dovey so dates are mostly watching him go on a killing spree. sometimes you'll try to make it more 'fun' by giving him challenges, if you want, he'll give you challenges, too. he got you covered dw.

• on free times, you two play videogames. that's it, videogames.

• oh and don't bother making him too smart, he is but he's kinda dumb too. don't ask why.

• jealousy jealousy, it's normal for humans to feel jealous. but when Honk is jealous, he's like really jealous. he'll become clingy and just blankly stared at the person, its kinda scary.

• never lets his guard down, even with you.

• will teach you how to fight, so feel free to beat someone up senseless, he'll be proud.

• gives you self-defense weapon, just in case.

• oh and if you're thinking to do the surprise back hug thing to him, it won't work since he had a strong sense but he pretends to make you happy. speaking on strong senses, Hank had one of those 'parent senses' if their child is in danger, except you're not his child ( right ? )

• he likes seeing you happy, it makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• likes watching horror / thriller movies with you, it's even better when you're clinging to him, it never failed to made him blush.

• he lets you talk with his allies, though he does get a bit jealous at certain times. denies that he's jealous though, however that doesn't stop you from teasing him about it.

• you tried to help him get in more touch with his feelings, you know, like a therapist.

• would give you piggyback rides, or just carry you in general.

• splish splash my depression had settle in a flash.

REQUESTED BY :
dicckandballz

NOTE :
i'm simply tired to write in a different chapter so i decided to combine them.

also nice username, dicckandballz

. . .

this is a dating Mag Hank HCs btw.

DATING START ?

• truth be told, you were a bit surprised when your partner came back 2 × the size with a crusty claw-like arm.

• but again, you couldn't do much about it.

• when you asked what happened, he simply said 'just another day in Nevada' he said, 'don't worry about it' he said, 'everything is completely fine' he said.

• BRO HE USES DEIMOS AS A MEAT SHIELDー

• but again, it's probably not rare to use others as meat shield in Nevada idk. Dei also once used him as a meat shield if i remember clearly, so ig they're equal ?

• expect him bumping into almost everything, this man is twice the size as he originally is.

• every so often, Hank would tried to use his height to intimidate others, or even you. but if you are genuinely afraid, he'll try not to do that.

• taunts you for your height difference. except you're taller than him ( how ?? ).

• how do you write Mag Hank ? nvm i got it.

• would still give you piggyback rides, or just carry you in general. this man loves picking your tiny ass up.

• usually big spoon, but he finds it adorable if you wanna be the big spoon, it depends on you ig.

• still the same protective Honk.

• nevertheless, he is still the same person you fall in love with. and he's glad that you didn't judge him by his reputation, cause even so, there's still a tiny bit of humanity inside him.

everytime i saw a blender

i would had a Vietnam flashbacks.

thank you sm for requesting :
rememebringwahat and dicckandballz

honestly it's fun to try out something new, might as well mix two related request into one chapter idk

im sorry if it's a bit short, i just woke up and had no more idea due to the stress and sheer exhaustion of personal problems.

also i touched some grass today.

Me and Michael
solid as they come
wöæo

QUESTION TIME :
this might be a bit weird but,

what's your honest opinion on the Rule 34 in the Madness Combat fandom ? or just Rule 34 in another fandom generally.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
1.6K 60 14
When George goes to visit his best friend Clay, he's just that, his best friend. But after they hang out for awhile, George starts to like Clay as...
889K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 29K 15
Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And what will you do when there you are ove...