Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Crosshair/Saviour

2.5K 52 99
By FandomTrashBin69

I'm going to talk anymore, so yeah. It will also be steamy towards the end ;)

Plot: You're in control of getting rations for the Bad Batch and you almost get kidnapped, but Crosshair saves you.
_____________________________________________________________

(No ones p.o.v.)

You were currently standing at a booth that had all kinds of delicious looking items. You were trying to figure out what each of your friends liked. You grabbed something that they might like and paid for them using the credits you had. You quickly went to another booth and bought two small boxes of Mantell Mix for Wrecker and Omega. You knew that they loved the stuff so you spared 14 credits. Counting all the items you had, Hunter called you on comms.

"(Y/n), this is Hunter. How are the rations going?" He asked.

"Lucky for you I just finished buying what we needed. I'll get back to the ship in a bit." You replied.

"Alright, see you then."

"Yes, Sarge."

You turned off your comm and started to head back to the ship. You passed a couple of interesting booths while walking, but you needed to get back since you would be leaving the planet soon. You were almost out of the shopping district when a hand clamped over your mouth and you were dragged down an alleyway. You struggled against the strangers grip, hoping to break free, but froze when a knife was held to your throat(no, it's not Hunter, calm down).

"Keep struggling and I'll make a swift movement slicing your throat." He threatened as he continued to drag you.

Then, your comms went off.

"(Y/n), where are you? We need to go."

It was Hunter. He contacted you at the wrong time.

"Hunter, hel-" You tried to say, but the knife pressed at your skin, nearly cutting it.

"Your friends aren't coming to help." the stranger said.

He then proceeded to take off the device on your wrist and threw it away from you. You took this chance to head butt him in the nose and elbow him in the stomach. Without looking back, you started to run.

"Someone, please, help me!" You yelled, hoping someone heard you.

You were then tackled by the stranger and let out a small groan of pain. You've managed to free one of your legs and kicked at him. Thankfully, he loosened his grip and you got up and ran again. You weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone. You looked up and saw that it was Crosshair you bumped into. You hugged him tightly, buried your head in his chest and silently cried.

"C-Crossie, I was s-so scared." You whimpered.

"Shh, it's okay, I've got ya." He said calmly, hugging back. He wasn't one for giving comfort, but you're an exception.

Then, footsteps were heard from behind you, causing you to cry even more. The footsteps had stopped near where you two were standing.

"Hand over the girl and all will be good." said the stranger.

"You think I'm stupid enough to hand over my prized possession?" Crosshair hissed.

You were shocked to hear that. You thought that his gun is his most valued thing. Well, it is, but you've somehow managed to make it up at that level(consider yourself #blessed).

"Grab the rations and head back to the ship. I'll deal with him." Crosshair whispered to you.

You nodded your head, grabbed the rations and booked it. You were still crying, but the tears have slowed down a bit. Your running soon turned to walking as soon as you saw the ship. You took slower steps as you continued to near your friends. Your breathing became heavier as you ever so slowly, walked. Tech had noticed you while he was helping Echo check if the ship was able to fly. You had dropped the rations and fell on your knees. You would've hit the ground if it wasn't for Tech to catch you.

"Oh dear, are you okay, (Y/n)?" He asked, worriedly.

You didn't give an answer as you were exhausted from all the events that had happened. Your eyes slowly came to a close as drowsiness has taken over you. Without failing, it seemed that your body stopped functioning and you fell asleep.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
╚═══════════. .★.╝

You woke up only to see darkness engulfing the room. You sat up and rubbed your tired eyes trying to recollect on what had happened. You slowly started to remember things up until now. Your current expression had changed to a sad one and tears were threatening to spill. You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged them, releasing the tears that needed to be released. As if someone has sensed your feelings, a knock was heard at your door. You nearly freaked out, but the person behind the door spoke.

"Don't worry, it's just me." They said.

You recognized it as Hunters voice and said a quiet 'come in' feeling a bit relieved. The door opened and you saw him come in your room, leaving the door ajar. He was like a father to you, being protective and caring were two fatherly traits after all.

"How you holdin' up?" He asked.

"Not so well after what I have experienced, I'm sure Cross told you what happened." You replied.

"Yeah, he did. I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks. Speaking of Cross, can you bring him in here, please?"

"Alright, I'll go get him."

He stood up and left the room to go get Crosshair. After he left you sat there and enjoyed the silence for a few minutes. Lost in thought, you didn't hear the door creak open or see Crosshair come in. You were brought back to reality when he gently placed a hand on your shoulder. You smiled at the sudden gesture and placed your left hand on his.

"Hey, Crossie." You quietly said.

"Ugh, I am regret this," He mumbled, opening his arms toward you. "C'mere I know you want a hug."

You giggled a bit and crawled over to him. You sat in his lap and wrapped your arms around him, listening to his heartbeat. You wanted to keep doing this, but you knew he wouldn't like it so you pulled back.

"Um, thanks for coming to get me back there." You said.

"I would not want to leave such a valued team member, that's all." He lied.

"Oh, c'mon. That's not why not you came back for me."

"How could that not be the reason?"

"I recall you saying that I was your 'prized possession' and you weren't so stupid to give me away."

"Well, I wasn't."

"So what I heard was true then?"

"If you want the truth, then yes I meant every word I said."

"Every word?"

"I didn't stutter, did I?"

"I guess not."

You blushed at his confirmation of the words he said. Never in a million years you thought that he would care for someone, let alone you. He got up and was about to leave when you suddenly grabbed his hand.

"I have a confession to make." You said quickly.

He turned around, intrigued by what you have to say.

"I know that might not have liked me in the beginning but that's okay. What I wanted to say was that, uh, I like you a lot. Probably more than I should. It's fine if you don't like me back, but I needed to get this out of the way instead of bottling up my feelings for you. That's all I wanted to say." You confessed, letting go of his hand.

You were waiting for a reply since he was silent the whole time. You were ready for his rejection as he finally had words to say.

"Well, I suppose I've taking a liking to you also." He replied.

You smiled at him and stood up from your bed. You walked over to him and hugged him. He not so regrettably hugged back, relaxing himself a bit.

"I'm glad you like me back, Crossie." You broke the silence.

"Don't call me that." He grimaced.

"What are you gonna to do? Shoot me?"

"No, but I will do this."

He then proceeded to pick you up and throw(yeet) you onto your bed. You were kind of dazed for a moment at the sudden action. Finally regaining your composure, you became startled to see Crosshair hovering over you pinning your arms above your head. You became lost in his beautiful brown eyes as he became lost in your (e/c) ones.

"Not so chatty now are we?" He smirked.

Your cheeks turned red as you looked away. He gently grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"No, no, don't you turn away that pretty little face." He whispered in your ear.

It sent a shiver down your spine and blushed even worse, if that was even possible. You noticed that his eyes were flickering between your eyes and your lips. You knew what he wanted and you wanted it too, but you weren't going to give in so easily.

"What're you waiting for? An invitation? Do it already." You nearly yelled. Well, yes you actually gave in.

"Gladly." was all he said and he kissed you roughly.

Without hesitation, you kissed back trying to deepen the kiss. You both pulled away, gasping for air but immediately went back to your heated make out session. He let go of your hands and they instinctively went around his neck. He pulled back then started to attack your neck. Nipping and biting every little inch of your skin, marking you as his. He had finally found your sweet spot and you had moaned when he nipped at it. He smirked at finding your sensitive spot and continued to abuse there.

"Aah, Cross~" You moaned a little too loud.

He drew back and looked at you with lust filled eyes as you did to him.

"Have anything to say before I kriff you so you can't walk?" He asked.

"Please, take me." You breathed out.

He didn't need to be told twice.
_______________________________________________________

sheeeeeeesh, this oneshot has over 1.6k words from the story alone.

Alrighty, place your bets if you think that there will be a part two to this.

One way to start a new oneshot book is to write a lime as the first story.

And to answer all of your burning questions, yes, Wrecker and Omega got their Mantell Mix.

And I will be using kriff, kriffing, kriffer and kriffed for my stories.

Aight, bye. -FandomTrashBin69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.4K 36
One shots for all the favorite clone boys! To be continued in January 2023... DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters written in this story...
24.4K 629 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...
56.6K 1.8K 94
*SEQUEL* to my first TBB fanfiction titled "Stealth and Track" The adventures of Fern, Omega, and the boys of the Bad Batch continue after the destru...
6.4K 166 27
Captain Rex is wandering the galaxy, trying to find one of his lost brothers. The search is long and frustrating until an unlikely ally reappears in...