Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“

5K 287 78
By jeongin8biased

Minho woke up first the next morning and quickly turned off his alarm so that it wouldn't wake Jisung up. He wanted just ten more minutes of Jisung's arms wrapped around him making him feel warm as he admired the younger's features.

He wished they could just stay there for the entire day but he knew he had to wake him up eventually.

"Jisung," He said and shook the younger's shoulder a bit causing him to open his eyes for a split second before closing them again and pouting.

Minho glanced down at his lips for a second before looking away and shaking his head a bit. He couldn't turn it into a regular habit when they were still only friends with each other. No matter how tempting it was.

"We have to go to school," Minho reminded as Jisung sighed and opened his eyes.

"Why did yesterday have to end?" Jisung questioned and let go of Minho so he could get up to both of their disappointment(?).

"Are you implying that you would like to go on another date?" Minho teased, half-seriously.

"Was yesterday considered a date?" Jisung questioned as he blushed and looked over at Minho.

"Do you not remember saying "it was fun" after Felix Felix asked us how our "date" went?"

"I didn't realize that's what he asked," Jisung said and face-planted back onto the bed in embarrassment.

"Do you not want to consider it a date?" Minho further teased but also wanting to know the answer.

"Do you?"

"I don't mind if you don't."

"I umm...I don't mind," Jisung mumbled into a pillow causing Minho to smile.

"Then can we go on another one?"

"When?" Jisung questioned. Not believing that this was actually happening. He didn't understand why Minho would want to date someone like him. He was still convinced that Minho was just trying to get something out of him or just get him to stop self-harming but he didn't care at the moment.

"Today after school?" Minho asked. He knew it was soon but there was no reason to plan weeks ahead when neither of them was likely to have plans and he wanted to keep Jisung away from his parents as much as possible.

"I can't today."

"What are you doing?" Minho asked curiously.

"How about Saturday?" Jisung questioned, ignoring Minho's question.

"Okay...but can you tell me what's been stressing you out so much recently now?"

"I'm just overthinking things. I doubt anything is actually going to happen and I promise it doesn't have anything to do with you." Jisung quickly explained and got up, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Jisung knew he should probably tell Minho about it even if he was overthinking it but he didn't want to cause him to worry when he highly doubted anything too horrible would come from it.

Minho on the other hand had a weird feeling about it but he learned from last time that he can't force Jisung to talk about something if he didn't want to. He just hoped he was right about overthinking whatever he was going to be busy doing after school.

~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're just overthinking things?" Minho asked as they walked out of art class together and he tightly held onto Jisung's hand as the younger was practically shaking.

Jisung just nodded but Minho wasn't having it.

Minho tugged his hand to get him to stop walking then lifted Jisung's face up a bit to look at him and noticed how Jisung's eyes were glossy as if he were about to burst out crying.

"I don't care if you think you're overthinking it. Please tell me what's bothering you." Minho said quietly and Jisung shook his head.

"Minho I really have to go home now. I can't be late." Jisung explained as Minho noticed how uneven his breathing was.

"Please?" Minho asked again.

"I really have to go. I promise I'll tell you tomorrow." Jisung said and gave Minho a quick hug before rushing off.

That's what you said yesterday.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung rushed off and started speed walking to his house. He wanted to just go someplace with Minho or sit by himself in the park for a few hours but he knew his parents would be furious if he did.

His parents had told him a few days ago that their friends had been asking a lot about him ever since they saw him and wanted him to come to dinner with them sometime soon. So they agreed on meeting them today.

Jisung had no idea what kind of lies his parents had told them about him or how much he was probably going to have to lie for them. More specifically he knew his parents were going to be upset with him no matter how well the dinner goes. And that was why he had been so anxious the past few days.

They never did anything besides yell at him and that was normal at this point. He didn't want to make Minho worry about something when he should be used to it at this point. The only difference this time is that they would actually have a reason to be mad this time.

Jisung knew he was going to be a mess. He couldn't even prevent himself from stuttering in front of his parents he definitely wouldn't be able to stop himself from doing it in front of their friends. He knew his parents were going to be mad when it was over. He knew the outcome was going to be bad but he had no way of knowing just how bad.

This was the first time they had ever included him in something. And they would get annoyed by him sitting in the same house as them. But he doubted they would do anything further than yelling at him but he knew he couldn't even handle much of that before reaching his breaking point.

No matter how horrible the dinner goes or how badly his parents lecture him though he was going to try his best to make it seem like nothing happened for Minho.

"Go put this on brat." His mom said and threw him a bag of clothes as she rolled her eyes at him.

Jisung nodded and rushed upstairs to change his clothes.

He took out the outfit his mom that his mom had bought him which consisted of a nice pair of jeans and a short-sleeved collared shirt.

Jisung rushed and put on the pants then went to his closet and pulled out a long-sleeved collard shirt that was the same color and hoped that his mom wouldn't say anything about it.

"Seriously? Why don't you freaking listen Jisung? Go put on the shirt that I bought you ungrateful little brat."

"It d-didn't fit."

"Don't lie to us! We checked the size on your other clothes before going out and buying it for you!" His dad yelled at him. "You aren't even appreciative of us buying you nice clothes. You're ridiculous."

"I-I get c-cold r-really e-easily." Jisung stuttered out. Hoping that they would drop it and let him wear the long-sleeved shirt.

"Deal with it, idiot! It's only a couple of hours. Go freaking get changed so we aren't late all because of you" His mom yelled at him.

"Okay, s-sorry." Jisung apologized and ran back upstairs to put on the shirt they bought him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.5K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...
11.4K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
873K 33.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates โš ๏ธTW//โš ๏ธ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
228K 9.3K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? โ™ก "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"