Ensoleiller, ⠀⠀⠀ hisirdoux ca...

By ghostieurbeexx

▬▬▬▬⠀⠀𝐒𝐎𝐋!⠀⠀•⠀⠀𝐇𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈𝗎𝗑 𝐂𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇. ╱ㅤㅤh. casperanㅤㅤㅤ𝘅ㅤㅤㅤfem!oc ֶָ ╲ㅤㅤtoa ㅤ . ㅤ pre-serie... More

𝕰𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑ㅤ──────ㅤcast & extras.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁰. nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕺NE : the sun loves nothing but the stars
#ㅤㅤ⁰¹. omnia iam fient quae posse negabam.
#ㅤㅤ⁰². aut insanity homo, aut versus facit.
#ㅤㅤ⁰³. lupus non timet canem latrantem.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁴. dulce periculum.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁵. suaviter in modo, fortiter in re.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁶. verum amicum pecunia non parabis.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁷. species decipit.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁸. si vis amari, ama.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁹. luceat lux vestra.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁰. amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero...
#ㅤㅤ¹¹. sic itur ad astra.
#ㅤㅤ¹². dum spiro spero.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕿WO : even the sun can learn
#ㅤㅤ¹³. maximum remedium irae mora sunt.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁴. nemo nascitus sapiens, sed fit.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁵. vulpes pilum mutat, non mores.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁶. in nocte consilium.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁷. in memoriam.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁸. ut incepit fidelis sic permanet.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁹. radix malorum est cupiditas.
#ㅤㅤ²⁰. mirabile dictu.
#ㅤㅤ²¹. nulla aetas ad discendum sera.
#ㅤㅤ²². ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
#ㅤㅤ²³. vires acquirit eundo.
#ㅤㅤ²⁴. dum vivimus, vivamus.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕿HREE : to love more than just the stars
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-six.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-seven.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-eight.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-nine.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-one.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-two.
────── 𝕰XTRAS.
#ㅤㅤ𝕳alloween 𝕾pecial.
#ㅤㅤ𝕲roup 𝕮hat.

#ㅤㅤ²⁵. pars sanitalis velle sanari fuit.

430 25 34
By ghostieurbeexx

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── VIOLENCE, BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤMIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER
ㅤIF YOU DO NOT FEEL
ㅤCOMFORTABLE READING
ㅤTHIS TYPE OF THING, THERE
WILL BE A SIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO
ㅤSHOW WHEN THE VIOLENCE
ㅤWILL START AND WHEN IT
ㅤIS OVER.

ㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖿𝗎𝗂𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I THOUGHT WE had a month!" Claire grabbed the axe Sol was giving her, almost falling over with it because of it's weight.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, I thought so too." Solamon sighed, Yudith was smart and appeared when they were low in power; Beatrice was sick and could barely do any spells, the teens were all amateurs in battle and didn't even know how to wield a weapon.

ㅤㅤㅤShe gave both Ezekiel and Veronica a sword, she couldn't rely only on Veronica's magic, she barely started to practice it.

ㅤㅤㅤVica gasped when the fairy gave Beatrice a flail, but the little girl only chuckled with the powerful weapon she was given.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Are you sure this is safe for a kid to have...?" as she spoke, Sol gave her sister a spear - different from herself, Luciana didn't have any magic, she had to rely only on her physical abilities -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Umm... yeah, sure." she shrugged, taking the magic staff and the moon blade; both were stolen, of course.

ㅤㅤㅤThey were not very prepared to battle, but they had no choice but to leave the cottage to go against Yudith. They weren't surprised to find her destroying homes as people ran in despair.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤWith a war cry, her pawn ran to their direction, turning into a bear as he growled in anger.

ㅤㅤㅤWith a turn, Solamon swirled the staff and threw an energy sphere in the metamorph's direction, to which he didn't have time to dodge. He rolled to the ground in pain as his whole body trembled with the shocks the energy sphere had given him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'll deal with him, just- distract her for now, I have a plan. Claire, Beatrice, lead everyone far away from here, they're not safe." she commanded, running forward to meet the brute metamorph as the rest of the team passed them to do what they were told.

ㅤㅤㅤSol didn't wait for the effects of her electric spell to wear off before she threw another one, keeping him in the ground, gasping for air. Her enemy stood up, even with the electrifying power running through his whole body, and punched the fairy twice in the face; he was too fast for her to keep up.

ㅤㅤㅤShe didn't spend much time rolling in the ground, quickly using her round sword to stop herself before she pushed her body against the man's, pushing him back as she used her blade to try and cut his face. He was quick to move his face, but still got his left eye cut out. The monster turned into a small spider to crawl around the ginger before he turned back into a bear to crash her against the floor.

ㅤㅤㅤGrunting, Sol tried to distance herself, but she was smacked against the ground once more; the girl was pretty sure one of her ribs was broken at this point, the immense pain in her chest and the way it was hard to breath proved she was right.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Weak. Just like younger fairies." he laughed at her as she tried to get up, almost crying out of pain.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What...?" her sense of understanding was weak as she had just woken up and the pain was very distracting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I eat their limbs and leave behind their rests in War of Killahead when they were left behind by older fairies, tasted delicious." the brute turned human as he spoke, pulling Sol's long red hair so she would forcefully look at his face; his smile was disgusting, in her vision. She was even angrier after he admitted with such pride that he was the monster that attacked her siblings while she was out.

ㅤㅤㅤSol wondered if it was part of Yudith's plan of vengeance - for all she knew, her sister and Morgana were working together to destroy humanity and every kind that stood with them, it would be a win-win situation for both of them to kill the fairies, the kind that didn't join Gunmar and instead separated her from the creature that Aspen loved the most later on -.

ㅤㅤㅤShe thought on her brothers once more; the brute wasn't being careful in the slightest with her, she could only wonder how they suffered in pain when she was fighting against what remained of one of their older brothers. Life was truly unfair sometimes, it took everything from her when she was still weak and it was about to do it again; as much as Izzet didn't like to acknowledge that, she became protective of her apprentices, they were her first friends in decades, it was only normal that she grew to care about those rascals.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon couldn't imagine how the next day would be if she survived somehow and couldn't experience anything that she considered normal in her life; how would it be to not hear Beatrice's uneven knocks on the door? Or Claire's rants about how Pride and Prejudice was the masterpiece of all masterpieces created by human kind? Or Veronica's complains everytime she was kicked out of Sol's library? Or Ezekiel's failed attempts to flirt? Or her familiar's dramatic screams and cries when she didn't give him what he wanted?

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fairy crying, too weak." the monster teased, pressing her head against the grass with his palm. Sol didn't even noticed she was crying until he pointed it out. She tried to move, but it was hard, her whole body was in pain because of the amount of pressure the big man used to keep her on the ground. She felt one of her arms break and screamed with the pain that came with it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"SOOOOOOOLLLLL!" the crow screamed from far before he hissed at the metamorph like a cat, scratching his face to distract him as Solamon got up with much effort. The bird bit the monster's face multiple times, spitting the pieces he managed to take because of the horrible taste.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy took the staff and aimed at the moving monster, making sure that her familiar was far from where she was aiming.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Frangit ossa fulmen!" she screamed and a thunder came out of the center of the dark crystal on the staff, hitting the brute on the center of his chest. Another thunder hit him in the same place and sent both him and the fairy to the ground by it's force.

ㅤㅤㅤA hole was made in his chest, and he still was capable of standing up to keep fighting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You are dumb for fighting for Yudith! She's a traitor, after you're not useful, she'll only throw you away!" the fairy frowned, not scared of screaming at the man who tried to transform into another animal, but failed because of his multiple injuries.

ㅤㅤㅤShe couldn't let him get near herself again, with a single hit he was already capable of doing a lot of damage to her body.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I am not dumb! Only devoted to my queen, she saved my life when I most needed her help, I follow her wherever she goes in return. I would take my life if my queen simply asked me to. She deserves the world-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"BraiNWASHED!!!!" the bird didn't give him the chance of finishing his speech, making the monster frown and scream in anger before he ran in the fairy's direction.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh hell no-" she started to run for her life, only stopping once to throw another energy sphere on the man - Solamon had to teach herself most of the magic she knew, that prevented her from knowing how to improvise, all she really knew how to do was exactly what the books የልየ owned told her to, and that didn't include doing spells while running from a wild beast -.

ㅤㅤㅤThis time it dodged her attack and punched her once more, she was thrown against a tree and almost passed out after hitting her head, but managed to stay awake.

ㅤㅤㅤHer familiar acted once more, pulling the brute's dark hair to try and keep him away from his friend, but the big pawn sent him flying away with a slap.

ㅤㅤㅤAs he was too busy with the bird, Sol climbed the tree she was thrown into and stood up on the highest branch; at this point, the pain in her body had vanished by the high adrenaline and she was left with nothing but the feeling of the blood dripping from her head and back through the small cuts made by the impact of the tree.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sonantis tonitrui." Sol whispered before she jumped, using her good arm to hold the staff as it shone strongly.

ㅤㅤㅤThe creature could only stare wide eyed as she frowned, throwing the glowing staff to the ground before she could reach it. The spell made a wave of energy flow in his direction in a way he couldn't dodge.

ㅤㅤㅤHe was thrown away by the electric wave and rolled a few times on the ground before he was able to get hold of the grass. Too weak to keep fighting, he turned his body to lay down facing up.

ㅤㅤㅤAs Solamon ran in his direction, she could see Ezekiel and Veronica in the battle against Yudith from far; the fairy was weak, but still capable of fighting. She felt proud of the teens for their good skills as a duo.

ㅤㅤㅤUsing only one hand, the fairy wielded her sword and cut of the man's hand after he tried to use it as a shield for himself. He screamed in pain, but barely moved, as he was still getting spasms from the spell.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I hope you burn in hell." Izzet frowned as she raised her sword again to stick the blade on his chest, right next to the hole she had made earlier in battle. The man still breathed, so she pushed the sword further and further until his screams were silent and he breathed no more.

ㅤㅤㅤShe had no time to waste, the ginger ran back to help with Camille, taking the crystal from the staff in her way there. It would be hard to perform one more spell after exhausting herself with magic she didn't have mastery on, but Sol had no choice. The crow followed behind her, flying highly to attack Yudith from the air.

ㅤㅤㅤWhen she arrived, she could see Claire had come back to help, but was thrown away by Yudith's magic. Ezekiel was holding Veronica as she was barely awake after using so many strong spells; most of them were dark magic, but they worked well enough to distract and weaken the fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤWhen Aspen saw her little sister approaching, her face turned into shock; that could only mean she had done something to her pawn.

ㅤㅤㅤ"NO! What did you do to my Ezra?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" she screamed, ignoring Claire as the girl tried to attack once more with her axe. With a quick flick of hands, Aspen pushed the black haired girl even farther with a crimson colored shield that resembled blood dripping from an invisible round form.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I killed him, and now I'm going to do the same to you." Izzet frowned, she still couldn't feel most of her limbs, but she had to fight.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, sister, you have no chance of winning. Don't worry, dear Sol, I'll make sure you won't survive this time. Maybe you'll meet your friends in the afterlife after I'm done with them too." the white haired sun fairy smiled, raising her hand as she casted a small fire ball.

ㅤㅤㅤBefore Yudith could attack the no-winged fairy, the crow threw himself on her face, biting her ear and pulling it to try and take it off. As she was distracted, Luciana jumped from behind her and ripped her wings off by force to prevent her from flying. The crow flew away to give Lucia more chances of attacking her.

ㅤㅤㅤThey started to battle hand-to-hand, Lucia was using the spear she was given before the battle while Yudith used a conventional sword. Sol admired her older sister as she dodged all of Aspen's attempts to cut her and still managed to pierce her sister multiple times while she was at it.

ㅤㅤㅤEven when she was bleeding gallons, Camille refused to stop trying to kill her sister, she even cried while attacking her; Solamon failed to recognize it as either sadness or pain.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why are you still trying, Aospeni?! This fight is over for you!" Lucia frowned, shoving her sister back with her shoulder before attacking her with the spear.

ㅤㅤㅤAs they fought, Sol did her best to use the crystal of the staff to start a powerful spell she knew; she could only hope it would work in her poor state. As she tried to remember the words, she heard Aspen scream in anger, completely forgetting that Solamon was there with them.

ㅤㅤㅤ"ጠል took everything from me... I'm going to take everything from her too!" the white haired fairy cried out, finally being able to hit her sword in Lucia's chest. The ginger gasped along with her sister, but Luciana smiled shortly after; her heart had fallen from it's place before, Camille hit nothing inside of her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Lu, get out of there!" she warned, starting to recite the spell as the crystal flew in front of her and started to glow.

ㅤㅤㅤLuciana heard her little sister and hugged Yudith to keep her from dodging the spell, the fairy, however, kept stabbing her with the sword, trying to find her heart.

ㅤㅤㅤ"LUCIANA! GET OUT-" Izzet stopped speaking after her sister smiled at her and closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to come.

ㅤㅤㅤShe really didn't want to complete the spell, but Yudith was almost succeeding to escape Lucia's grasp. Solamon felt destroyed for the lack of choice she was given; she had to sacrifice her own sister and be alone again just to save the life of innocent people who she didn't know.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solis mecum benedictionem." as she finished the words, a pink light exploded the crystal from the inside and became a large shot of light, the beam was aimed to the two sisters and burned the both of them in less than a second, not giving them time to scream because of the pain.

ㅤㅤㅤIzzet was weak and couldn't control it perfectly, so she was being pushed back by the force of the light. She didn't stop the spell until she knew Yudith was completely gone. She cried in pain after the spell stopped working and fell to her knees, not minding the shocked looks her apprentices were giving her.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSol sighed as Claire helped her with the cast on her broken arm, the girl smiled weakly at her and sat by her side on the bed. After the battle, they all went back home and Solamon and Claire went back to her cottage to heal themselves.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sorry about your sister..." the girl murmured, scratching the back of her own head as she avoided eye contact.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It's okay... I mean, it's not, but... I don't know, I feel at peace right now. Everything is gonna be alright." the fairy started to fiddle with the crow's black feathers as he purred with the unintentional affection.

ㅤㅤㅤ"MISS ILYZREM! YOU'RE OKAY!" Beatrice coughed after she spoke, entering the room without permission as her sister and Ezekiel followed behind her. They all sat in Sol's bed and the girl laughed slightly; she wasn't feeling lonely, that was good.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Um- guys, I have to tell you something..." Ezekiel started, clearing his throat before he began speaking while maintaining his eyes stuck on the wood floor. "I'm moving away with my family, my dad doesn't think it's safe here anymore..."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh no... where are you moving to?" Veronica frowned, not liking the news.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Arcadia Oaks, I'm pretty sure. It's not far from here, actually." Claire gasped with the revelation, she smiled and chuckled slightly while swinging her legs in excitement.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey! That's where I'm from! It's a small city, so there's a big chance that you'll meet my friends there!" Ezekiel smiled at that, but frowned shortly after.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Maybe, but I'm not really good at making friends or speaking with people in general..." he sighed, but then cleared his throat again and looked at Veronica.

ㅤㅤㅤ"A-Anyways- I've got something else to tell you, Vica." oh. Oh no.

ㅤㅤㅤClaire took hold of Sol's good hand, they were both waiting for the moment Ezekiel would confess to Veronica, but they really weren't expecting it to be now.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I... I LIKE YOU. AS- LIKE, AS MORE THAN A FRIEND AND ALL." his voice cracked multiple times, and Solamon didn't think Veronica's shocked face was a good sign.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh..." it took her a moment to respond properly. "Ezekiel, I'm so sorry... but I'm lesbian. I have a girlfriend, they live in New York- I thought I had told you that already?" Claire winced at the rejection, but Izzet was holding back a laugh.

ㅤㅤㅤ"....Oh my god, I'msosorry-" he frowned, covering his face with his own hands as Veronica giggled slightly.

ㅤㅤㅤSol couldn't pay attention to their conversation anymore, Claire pulled her sleeve so she would look at her before she started to speak.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, Jim just told me they arrived at New Jersey, they're waiting for me there. Do you wanna come along? I think I still need some teaching." the girl smiles and the ginger had to think for a second before she answered.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, sure. I lost my staff with that big spell, so maybe I can convince Merlin to do another one." she shrugged, the idea of meeting the master wizard did not bother her as much as it did before; the fairy allowed herself to feel sympathy for him, she knew well how awful it was to feel guilty of something they had no control over, the old man couldn't be blamed for Arthur's immense fear of the unknown.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"So, how does rejection feel?" the red head smiled at the shorter boy as he and Veronica walked with them to the entrance of the forest to say goodbye to both the girls; Beatrice couldn't be there because she was finally getting treatment for her sickness, as Izzet suspected it, she was like that because of the Dark Magic she had used.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ehh, I don't know. I feel normal, I guess...? I just feel kinda bad cause Vica has a girlfriend she probably told me about but I didn't listen, I feel like a bad friend..."

ㅤㅤㅤ"I disagree, you are a great friend, little Romeo. I hope you like it in Arcadia Oaks." she smiled, messing with the boy's hair and laughing when he glared at her for it. Claire sighed and turned to face them all with a smile.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It was great to have you guys as friends." oh, that phrase was kind of a bad trigger for Sol, she flinched after remembering the time she heard something similar to that, but ignored the feeling. "I hope we can meet again some day."

ㅤㅤㅤWith a sad smile, she hugged everyone while Solamon just stood by her side, too shy to show so much affection to her friends. She waved at the two teens and extended her good arm so the crow could land in it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Veronica, you promised to take care of my family for me, so if I come back here and see any of my flowers missing, I will kill you." the fairy warned and Vica gulped, nodding frenetically in fear.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Goodbye friends, I'll miss you." the bird whispered in a tearful tone as big tears danced around his not similar eyes, the cat-like one had it's pupil as dilated as his normal one.

ㅤㅤㅤThey turned their backs to their friends and walked inside the dark forest, both the girls didn't fear what was in the path ahead, but only Sol felt proud at herself for it.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey guys! Did you miss us?" Claire spoke as Jim and Blinky came to view. Both the trolls turned to face her and smiled, running to hug their friend.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Claire, you're here!" her boyfriend cheered, spinning around with her in happiness.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, I see the... fairy came with you." Blinkous frowned, not so happy to see the girl who tried to attack him when they first met.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hello there Jim. Blinkous." she only acknowledged his presence, frowning back at him.

ㅤㅤㅤMerlin appeared from the corner of her eyes and she turned to him, not missing the way he gulped when he saw her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fair Claire, you've returned. And... Solamon, I didn't think you would come along with her."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah I... decided that I would help you out, finish Claire's training and all." she made up an excuse, though what she had said wasn't a total lie either.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh. I see... umm- well, that's good! Because I-I have a gift for you." he raised his hands for her to wait right there before he turned to go back to the forest. When Merlin returned, he had in his hands a staff and a bracelet, both with a citrine in the middle.

ㅤㅤㅤShe found it rather cute that the staff was clearly made from a cherry tree's wood, just like her mother in the afterlife. The old man approached her with the gifts, uncertain of what would be her reaction.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You... said you liked the citrine, and I thought maybe you felt a connection to it, so I took the freedom to-" Solamon hugged the old man, squeezing him as she smiled unconsciously.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Thank you, Merlin." the old wizard teared up by the action, hesitating to hug her back. After she separated herself from the hug, the ginger took the bracelet and immediately put it on herself, smiling at the shiny citrine that was united by both sides of the brown strings that where braided to form the bracelet.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I thought you would need it so you didn't have to carry the staff around, I suppose that would be kind of tiring." he explained, giving her the new staff so she could put it away inside the magical bracelet.

ㅤㅤㅤThe peaceful moment ended quickly as the entrance to the new trollmarket shook slightly with an earthquake. The five of them looked around in high guard, Claire gasped and they all looked in the direction she was staring wide eyed at.

ㅤㅤㅤThere stood a knight with an emblem stuck to his shiny armor, Solamon recognized it quickly as Camelot's emblem, it always reminded her of war.

───END OF ACT TWO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 61 13
Hisirdoux (Douxie) Casperan x Female reader POV: you have the ability to control weather elements and see what people are doing through cameras ROTT...
3K 51 29
Just a couple of oneshots of the famous Master Wizard ✨Hisirdoux Casperan✨. 😜🤘 Also, images aren't mine...
9.7K 133 13
request: kinda open just simple love (and other) stories to fufill your needs. character x fem! reader unless otherwise stated. started: 05-20-22 UPD...
84.5K 884 22
I write Jinx Vi Caitlyn Silco Vander Claggor Mylo Ekko I do not own any of the arcane characters! They all belong to Christian Linke creator...