Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 23.

21.5K 466 153
By dontworryboutit123

Ashanti Smith
I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face.

I had the man of my dreams. I was starting the internship that I worked so hard to earn, beating out thousands of people in the process. Life was going great so far.

And that usually always meant that shit was about to hit the fan.

But I would be optimistic. Maybe my life was finally looking up for the better after all the shit that I've been through.

Speaking of all the shit I've been through, the reason behind that has been blowing my phone up with apology after apology text.

''Maybe he's seen the light and realized how badly he fucked up.'' Gill picked the smoothies that we had just ordered.

''Or maybe he's trying to sink his claws back into her again.'' Ivy twisted and pointed her finger in the air.'' But this time he won't succeed because you've moved on to one of the heirs of multiple multi-billion dollars companies. Who actually treats you like the Queen you deserve to be treated.'' Zara and Gill hummed their agreements as we walked out of the shop.

Whatever the reason was, I definitely was not entertaining his bullshit. I'm happy and in a better space than I was a few months ago. He made me feel angry and like a piece of shit, but now I feel happy and loved.

Alessandro makes me feel good about myself and makes me be a better person.

''Plus from the glow,'' Zara mused.''The sex must be ten times better.''

Oh! You have no fucking clue just how much better it is.

''Can we not.'' I stop the conversation before I spill some very intimate details between me and him.

I was trying to spend as much time with the girls as I could before I started this internship. Being swamped with work, school, and dividing time with them and Alessandro would be a lot of work. But I would get it done.

At least Alessandro would be busy shadowing his brothers and his other occupation. He asked me to move in with him a few days ago and I hadn't got back to him on that. It wasn't that I didn't want to, because I did. But the girls were always there for me and I didn't want to leave them just yet.

He didn't ask me to move into the penthouse, he asked me to move into his private home that was a little outside of the city limits. It was close to his family home and to his siblings in the city. Although, Sage and Gio would be moving closer to him as well since their wedding was right around the corner.

''He asked me to move in with him.'' I blurted out.

The girls stopped abruptly making me turn around. ''You guys walk and talk, let's go.'' I motion and turn around. As soon as I turned around a hard body crashed into me, knocking my smoothie all over me.

''Shit,'' I mumbled out as the girls rushed over to me. ''Watch where you're going.'' The rude man said as I looked up at him, a scowl forming on my face.

''Asshole.'' Zara cursed.'' You bumped into her.''

The asshole had the nerve to laugh before walking away.''Fuck you.'' I shout after him as I take the napkins that Ivy and Gill handed me.

''At least it's not designer right.'' Gill grimaced slightly as the stain stayed put.

Just fucking great.

''Let's go,'' I say, throwing the rest of the smoothie away and walking towards the exit of the mall, the girls not too far behind me. Fucking asshole just ruined my fucking day.

We leave the mall and head towards the house.
Alessandro was taking me out to dinner later so it was best that we left the mall anyways.

I walked— well stomped into the house and up to my room. My mood was ruined and I didn't feel like doing shit.

That was until the person who could always make me feel better face-timed me two minutes later.

"Buttterrss!" Alessandro sang out as I answered the phone. A smile instantly made its way to my face as I see his big goofy grin. "What's wrong." He pulls the phone twowards him.

It looked like he was in his car.

"Nothing serious." I say.

It really wasn't anything serious but his rudeness was what set me off.

"Butters."Alessandro's tone dropped from a playful on to a serious one."What's wrong?"

I let out a huff of annoyance because he somehow always knew when I was upset. I think it's from him studying my demeanor from afar for all those years.

Alessandro doesn't know this, but I always knew when he was watching me. He wasn't that discreet— well half of the time. I could feel his stares on me whenever he watched me in the classes that we shared.

It felt nice to be wanted.

Lord knows Malik's cheating ass didn't want me until he wanted to fuck with me.

But Alessandro noticed me, he observed me. It was low key kind of creepy but I knew that he didn't mean it like that. He wasn't on some Joe from You type shit as far as I know.

"Come on baby just tell me." His voice was softer now."Please."

"It's not really that big of a deal." I huff out." But some asshole bumped into me today at the mall and my smoothie spilled all over my clothes."

"I'm not mad about the smoothie on my clothes."I can hear him stop at our gate before being let in.  "He was just so fucking rude about it. His attitude just brought mine down a little bit."

"Sounds like a fucking prick that just radiates negative energy." Alessandro had parked the car and got out. I could see the scenery in our front yard as he came to our doorstep.

"I'll be down in a second." I rush out of my bed and hang up the phone. Since I had on my fuzzy socks and the floor was a bit slippery, I fell and bust my ass.

"Bitch." Ivy gasped as she opened the door. I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of me. Gill stood on the side with her hands covering her mouth, not knowing whether to laugh or be concerned.

"You're so fucking clumsy."Alessandro chuckled as he picked me up off of the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, you." I leaned back and pecked his lips. His large hands palmed my ass, squeezing it a little.

"Eeek."Zara gagged as the girls walked out of the room. "I'm too single for this shit." Ivy whispered as she patted my ass. "Have fun you two." Gill sang as we walked up the stairs to my room.

I held on to Alessandro's hand as I led him up the stairs. "I can feel your eyes on my ass." He let out a throaty chuckle confirming my thoughts.

"You're not so sneaky anymore." I say when we enter my bedroom. "Oh yeah?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, the weight of his body on my back as we collapsed on to my bed.

I nodded my head as we entangled our legs into each other's. "What time is our date?" His tattooed had draws lines along my bare skin due to my shirt raising.

"le prenotazioni sono alle otto."
(reservations are at eight)

Alessandro had been speaking to me in Italian for a while now to help me understand it and to also learn to speak it.

"What did I say?" He trailed his hand into my shorts. I sucked in a breath as he slipped them into my panties. "Umm." I stammered softly.

"Come on, butters." Alessandro coos as he runs two fingers against my slit. "You have to at least know some of what I just said." I let out a soft moan as he slipped a finger into me.

"What did I say?" His my middle finger moves in and out of me slowly, teasingly.

"Something about eight." I lean my head against his shoulder. "You can do better then that." He mumbled on to my cheeks.

I could barely think of piece anything together with his fingers curling and thrusting inside of me. My walls tightened and clenched as my juices soaked my underwear.

Taking a deep breath, my clit throbbing as he pumps his finger inside of me. "reservations are at eight." I guessed, trying to piece his response together from the question I asked.

"Good girl." Alessandro slips two more fingers inside of me.

Three fucking fingers.

"Oh—" I tried to hold my moans in as he picked up pace. It felt so good, too good. But I didn't want him to stop, I never wanted him to stop.

Alessandro would give me everything that I want if I asked, no hesitation. He would kill for me, no questions asked. I loved him with all of my being because he loved me for me.

He would do anything for me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned feeling my orgasm come on strong."Cum Ashanti." That was all it took for me to let go and cum hard around his fingers.

"So fucking hot." He turned my face and snatched my lips. I whimpered into his mouth as his tongue caressed mine. " I love you." He pressed his forehead against mine.

I giggled as the scruff he hadn't shaved yet tickled my skin." I love you too." Alessandro sucked on his fingers as he walked into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes as I straightened my bottoms and headed to my closet. His louis vuitton duffle sat next to my door filled with his outfit for tonight. and other essentials.

I shifted through his bag and saw that he was wearing black... typical.

Per usual I would be the one wearing some pops of color in this relationship. The man lived in black. Every time I walked inside his closet I felt a sense of dread wash over me.

We were going to fix that.

I picked out a mint green long sleeve dress and som white leather boots. They kind of reminded me of go-go boots.

After my shower, I dried my body off and lathered my body with lotion. I put on a lacy white bra and underwear set before taking off my shower cap.

I let my hair fall down my shoulders. It was now a tad bit longer then it was a few weeks ago. I was glad that when I died it honey brown it didn't have that much of an effect on it.

I brushed out my now straightened hair before grabbing my curling wand.

"Nice ass." Alessandro came behind me and grabbed a nice handful. I snorted,"Nice dick game." He threw his head back in laughter as he brought his hands around my stomach.

"Go get dressed."I whined pushing my ass into him to get him away from me. Since we started we wouldn't stop, and that meant missing this date. Which was not happening because it would be the last time we actually got alone time before our schedules went crazy.

"Fine." He groaned before backing away from me.

I watched as he exited the bathroom before shaking my head. "That boy."

"I don't like people." Ash groaned as we walked through the restaurant. "They act like they haven't seen two people on a date before." I chuckled and pulled her closer to me.

Ashanti hated the attention whenever we went out. But it was to be expected when you have two kids from some of the most powerful families in New York in a relationship.

Ashanti's family was known from her father being the ADA. They had a lot of threats against them because of his job, she didn't know that though.

Maybe suspected but didn't know.

That's another part of our deal with them. The smith's supply us the drugs and we supply them the protection. Everybody's happy.

We walked towards our table and sat down. "Are you excited about next week?" I ask when the host goes away.

"Yes!"She smiles widely."I love weddings. They're so freaking cute together." She speaks of Sage and Gio.

I was happy for my little brother. Although I would've thought Gianni would've been getting married before him. But when Gio loves, he loves hard and it was clear that Sage was the same.

"We're cuter." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head."It's not a competition Alessandro St.Valentine."

I will kill Antonio for that.

Ashanti never missed a moment to use my government when we argued or she was scolding me. But I liked hearing it come from her mouth, no one else's. Only hers.

"But we are." "I thought it wasn't a competition." I raised my brows at her. "Hush." I chuckled when she kicked me under the table.

"Good evening," A waiter came over and handed us our menus. "I'll be your server tonight."

I didn't miss the way the waiter blatantly disrespected me by checking out my girlfriend instead of doing his job.

I don't like liars and I don't like to be disrespected. Those are the two worst things that anyone could ever do to me.

I didn't like the way his beady little eyes devoured my girlfriend. A smirk formed on my face as I observed him, an idea forming.

"Butters, can you meet me in the bathroom in five minutes?" She looks up at me with furrowed brows. "I need your help." I smiled innocently at her.

"You know what I want right." Ashanti nods her head skeptically as I get up and walk past the waiter. I make my way to the bathroom, ignoring the stares and whispers as I walked past.

I stood outside the bathroom door and waited for Ashanti to come out. The bathroom just so happened to be right outside of the kitchen doors.

The same kitchen doors that our little waiter is going to have to walk in to put our order in.The same bathroom that he's going to have to walk past and hear my little girlfriend try and keep her moans quiet as I fuck her nice and good.

"Hey."Ashanti's places her hands on my shoulder as she comes in front of me."Wha-" Her words get cut off as I pull her inside the bathroom and slam her against the wall.

"Ale-" I snatch her lips in a quick kiss.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, gripping her ass and hiking her up against the door. "Yes." She nodded , her eyes staying on me.

"Good. This'll be quick."

I slipped her underwear down and with the help of her fingers, quickly undid my zipper.

"Fuck." I grunted at the feel of her slick hole welcoming me, taking me inch by inch. "What if there's someone in here?" She asks as I pause when I'm all the way.

"Hello." I looked over my shoulder and waited a minute. When there was no response I turned back to her to see her chest heaving up and down in anticipation... and fear of getting caught.

"Did you like the waiter eye fucking?" I slammed into her hard and fast. She felt so good, she always felt good when I was inside of her.

My dick throbbed as I pulled out and thrust back into her warm, wet hole. "Did you like his attention all over you?" I continue.

I wanted her to say yes so that I could fuck the shit out of her.

"Say yes." I mumble against her neck."Say yes and i'll give you something good."

Ashanti was a whimpering, moaning, wet mess. Her back arched off of the door and into me, legs wrapped around my waist tightly. My shoulders stung from her nails digging into them.

"Y-yes."She managed to get out while her eyes clenched tightly. "Good girl."I muse, kissing her hard as if she was the last thing i'd ever taste.

"Try to keep quiet."

I could feel her tight walls wrap around me as I hit her at every angle. Her bottom was tugged harshly between her teeth as she tried to keep the moans in.

I pounded into her harder, watching as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Faster, her body jerked off of the wall and a whimper left her mouth. Faster and harder.

I repeatedly pounded into her, my dick throbbing with release. "Who is fucking you?" I asked her slowing down my pace knowing that she was close.

"Please." She begs, ignoring the question."Who is fucking you." Each word was clipped as I pounded into her roughly. " Y-you are."

"Good girl." I moan into her ear as she clenched the shit out of my length. " Hold on tight." Her holding tightens on me as I pull away from the bathroom door.

I hold her close and tight as I begin to jackhammer into her. Ashanti's sweet little moans make their way out of her mouth. She cries out before latching her mouth onto my shoulder.

I can feel her heart pounding against my chest and her breathing get faster. Her teeth sink into my shoulder as she let out a mewl.

"Come on, baby." I whisper into her ear.

A few seconds later she started to shake in my arms slightly before stilling. Her body calmed down and she let out a whimper as I finished fast.

I came inside of her a little after her. When I pulled out, I carried her to an empty stall and grabbed some tissues. I cleaned her up and myself and then we checked our appearance.

"You're so fucked up in the head." Ashanti kissed my lips before pulling down her dress and fluffing her hair. "You love it."

"I do." I smirk down at her before grabbing her hand and leading us back into the restaurant.

Once at our table, our little waiter boy returned. He was a little red in the face and not making eye contact. Good.

I did my job well... as always.

"Drinks?"

Mmm. Don't really know how I feel about this chapter but if you guys like it then it's ok.

I took a fat ass nap today so the next chapter will definitely be late.

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
389K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
32.7K 758 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
1.2K 77 55
Turning Point - Book TWO of The Cardinal Trilogy: In the rock-strewn world of the TIF, naivety is a luxury one cannot afford. Xenia, realizing her o...