๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’

By eroticroses

โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my low... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
EPILOGUE
New Book : ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค : ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—

319K 7.9K 11.8K
By eroticroses

For the past week I haven't slept a full night, the want to end Leonardo's life was growing every minute. I couldn't close my eyes until I felt Violette hands run and mess threw my hair.

The sound of water dripping from the pipes to the hard smell of cigarettes irritated me further.

Leonardo killed Henry, his body popped up somewhere in a lake close to the hotel he was laying to rest at, smart man. It's faster to hide and run without worrying about someone slowing you down. I puffed the cigar smoke from my lips into the air, handing it Mariano he repeated the steps.

When we got into the door we Mariano froze and I just rose an eyebrow.

Angel was tied up with her head thrown down, a knife in her thigh and clean shot to her neck. Mariano clenched his jaw not bothering too look in front of him. "I guess he's killing loose ends"

"He's scared is what he is, he believes I killed his daughter without remorse now he's killing anyone that could help us too him"  I turned to Mariano.

"She's not important too you?" he looked at Angel's now dead body back to me.

"Not anymore" I nodded allowing us to leave her body there too rot.

I just wanted to go home and see the one smile that could make my heart go from ice to a melting puddle, I wanted to be in her arms, feel her touch and have her love.

"What's that?" Mariano pointed to the small black box I pulled out of my pocket.

I quickly stuffed it into my pocket. "Nothing" I replied clenching my jaw and looking out the window.

Mariano stopped me when I got out the car. "Dirà
di sì" (She'll say yes) I didn't respond.

Instead I opened the door letting a hand fix the mess of hair on my head. Food was already on the table with a small note from my angel upstairs telling me that she couldn't wait for me because she got too hungry with an apology and a sad face.

I laughed quietly, I know she loves me, so why was I so fucking afraid of her saying no and shattering my heart like non-important glass?

I opened the bedroom door, the sight alone was enough to make me smile.

Violette had a pen in her mouth and a book in her hands, her smooth freshly shaven legs bent up holding the book in it's place.

The white silk robe clung to her body, she looked up when I began to remove my pants. Her eyes trailed all over my tattoos covering hidden scars, down to my erection and she laughed.

The sound like music to my ears.

"I cooked just in case you got hungry" she carelessly flipped through her book. She watched me with careful eyes as I got onto the bed slowly, she warned me by calling out my name but the way she just pressed her thighs together I know she wanted it too.

"Shh tesoro, let me make you feel good hm?" I spread open her soft thighs, letting my lips place burning flames to her brown skin. Her book was long gone along with the page she was on, I softly bit on the skin marking it as mine.

"Please don't tease me Enzo" My angel breathlessly said but I wanted to take this slow.

"Patience tesoro" she whined before complying, I kissed the inside of her other thigh. Her arousal was only growing at my slow and teasing pace.

I pushed up the white silk on her body revealing her glistening pussy not covered by anything. I let my finger collect her wetness before she grabbed it and placed them in her mouth.

Her eyes fluttered close when my mouth enclosed where she wanted me, she moaned around my fingers still tasting her sweetness. I don't think I could ever get over how fucking good she tasted.

She kept her lips on my fingers like my good girl, I sped up the pace using my tongue to lap over her clit which only brought more pleasure to the beautiful goddess who was watching me with those honey brown eyes.

The softness in them made my heart bloom open like a flower in spring. She brought me feelings, I was taught not to have.

I gripped her hips lapping my tongue faster making her arch her back, her hard nipples poking through the white silk as she used her hand to grasp her breast. "I love you" she called out, she kept whispering the words into the air nearing closer to her release.

What ever pain I had gone through in the past was wiped away just by her words. Words people would call simple and reassuring but coming from Violette they were the words I had been dying to hear after mother died.

The woman in front of me coming on my tongue was the one I wanted forever, she had my heart in her hands since I laid eyes on her dancing on a pole. She kissed my bruises and washed away the dried tears painted on my skin.

"Enzo" I closed my eyes at the sound of her sultry voice saying my name, the only one who could make my name matter was her, the sound of it was soft and fell off like the silk on her body.

She came again trying to close her legs but I was far from making her feel good.

Her moans were heavenly, I let her nails dig into my shoulders as she created a pain that fell into an enjoyable pleasure. I would let her taint her kisses all over my skin because my body was her canvas, she was the painter and her lips, her tongue, her nails. Everything about her was the paint.

When she came for the last time she panted heavily, I used my fist on either side of her to hold myself up staring down at her flustered state. I pushed the curl from her beautiful face, the face I wanted to wake up too every morning.

"You are beautiful mi amore" She bit on her lip dropping her gaze to healed bullet on her hip. It was a now bright white line contrasting with her delicate skin.

I held her cheeks in my hands making her look at me. "You. Violette Luna Romano. Are Beautiful. Your scars are beautiful. And I love you more than you can ever imagine" I said in between pecks to her soft lips. "Sì?"

"Yes, Enzo" I saw the light in her eyes beam when I used my last name instead of her own.

"Mhm, I need too hear you say it" her big doe brown eyes stared into mine, her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me closer.

"You. Enzo Aleksander Romano. Are beautiful" I laughed along with her, placing my tip at her entrance. I slowly pushed into her, though she was already used to how big I was.

I didn't want to fuck her hard.

I didn't want to fuck her quick and have this moment be over.

I wanted to make love to her and feel her closer than ever. No matter how deep I pushed in, it felt like I wasn't close enough. Her soft moans filled my ears, her nails clawing down my back while my head was buried in the mess of beautiful black curls sprawled over the pillow.

I lifted her leg to the side of my hip, she noticed that I was making love to her at the slow pace. I leaned down to suck on her neck, wanting the world to know that she was mine, I left my love bites on her chest and on her neck. Her sounds being heard throughout the crisp night.

She held my face in her hands, she kissed my lips deeply, both of our moans being transferred onto each other's lips. Then she began to paint my skin with her lips, down my jaw, to my neck. I kept my pace until picking up my pace.

Cursing into the air when her warm tongue ran over my vein to the mark now on my skin. "Fuck I love you so much" she closed her eyes but I held my hand down on her throat.

"Look at me Violette, let me see those pretty eyes" she complied, her lips parting open.

She cried into the night, as she pulsed around me. She held back wanting to come with me, I watched her twist her nipples with her fingers making the scene in front of me unspeakably captivating.

The sight alone, of her curls all over the pillows, her now swollen red lips opened. The sound of her moans to the red marks on her skin.

This woman could break my heart and I'd still be so deeply in love for her. She could stab a knife directly in my heart and I would still want to be in her arms. "Enzo I'm coming" she broke me out of my thoughts.

"I know tesoro, come for me. come with me" I pulled out and slammed into her hitting her spot making her back arch as she came around me, my head was thrown back as I cussed loudly breaking any silence in the night sky.

In the beginning I believed that I couldn't be loved because of the scars on my heart, that someone so perfect could never think past about all the bad that I've done in my life.

People like me didn't deserve someone like Violette, she didn't deserve the heartbreak that came along with me but both of us were far from letting go.

Chapter thoughts?

I'm debating how I should end this story.

* not edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 7.6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
1.1M 18.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1M 16.6K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
2.2M 167 1
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...