CHERISH.

By -KER0PISS

(verb.) protect and care for (someone) lovingly. " he cared for me beyond measure and cherished me in his hea... More

โ™ฏ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—จ๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐—•๐—˜๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—™๐—™ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ž !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—ข๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—๐—˜๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—ข๐—™๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ !
๐—ฆ/๐—ข ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” !
๐—ข๐—ฆ ;; ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ !
๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ !
๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—ข๐—– !
๐—›๐—ข๐—™๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—–๐—จ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข !
๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ, แต›แต’หก. โฐยฒ !!
๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐— ๐—”๐——๐—–๐—ข๐—  ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ/๐—ข
๐——๐—˜๐—œ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ! ๐—ฌ/๐—ก

๐—›๐—– ;; ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—— !

3.7K 66 181
By -KER0PISS

REQUESTED BY :
bubblesimp

NOTE :
hhhhhhhhghghhhhnghh

CHARACTER :
sandfart

. . .

SAFETY TIPS :
we advise turning on dark mode
to prevent your eyes from burning.

don't forget to wear your mask,
that way, the currently spreading virus
will spread less with your help !

THANK YOU !

DATING START !

• ya boy, Sanford, is an unsurprisingly calm dude. he's focused and serious, unlike his working partner, Deimos who was more carefree and take his job less seriously.

• but if you break through his walls, he's pretty touch-starved and is a worrywart, its your duty to calm him down and help him as his beloved.

• he's like a worried parent, constantly checking on you. expect lots of messages like : "where are u ??" or "are you ok ??". however, if its bothering you, he'll try to tone it down. but of course, he would still ask you questions, just not as much.

• you can't blame him. the world is not the safest place, especially Nevada.

• lmao i listened to his Project Nexus voice lines and damn he's p loud. so if you're easily startled by his voice, he'll lower his volume. after all, you're his beloved.

• if you had any sorts of trigger, don't be afraid to tell him. he'll take a mental note about your trigger and he will tell his friends about it, they're just like : "æ ok"

• he knows about medicine and if you happen to have any sorts of disease, i assure you, you're in good hands.

• on free times, Sanford will take you on a date to a ( not-so ) fancy restaurant, if you're brave enough to challenge him on a "who can eat as much as spicy chicken wings" contest, he'll agree obviously.

• spoiler alert : you didn't win, better luck next time. this man had the ability to eat as much as spicy chicken wings than both his friends, Hank and Deimos, combined together.

• he's neutral to PDA, tbh he's a bit shy at the concept. if you're the type to give affection 24/7, expect him trying to cover his flustered face.

• Sanford is actually a pretty basic dude. he can be a bit self-conscious about it since unlike his friends who had badass powers, at this times, its better to comfort him. he'll really appreciate it, whether you're good at comforting or not.

• sometimes he comes home after work, stressed and starving for your affection, he didn't bother eating dinner and would just straight up drown you in cuddles.

• he loves seeing your precious smile, everytime your face lit up in excitement when talking about your interest, his heart goes BOOM BOOM ! POW BAM, CRASH !

• yeah you get the point.

• any sorts of compliment, even small, will brighten up his day. he won't stop thinking about it for the rest of the day. huh, s i m p , but aren't we all are ?

• while he's calm, Sanford is rather easily frustrated, i mean its no surprise. he's not the type to outwardly shows his anger, he does looks frustrated but would brush it off later, so yeah he's a bit closed.

• its best to calm him down when he's angry, its not that hard since he melts when you're around.

• most of the time, he's rather chill though and sometimes even cracking up jokes. he's also a gentleman don't forget that.

• doesn't really understand the concept of modern days, not really at least. he had a few knowledge of it but doesn't really know much, most times, he'll ask you 'what does this means' or 'what's this / that'.

• movie nights ! he usually lets you pick, but if he does pick, its probably an old movie.

• he's a fast learner, you can teach him anything, he'll pick it up less than a week or so. he's also the type of dude to learn from his mistakes.

• on Valentine's day, expect him on front of your door at night, carrying what is seems to be a bouquet of roses ( unless you're allergic ), a box of chocolates ( again, unless you're allergic ), and a stuffed bear.

• man didn't know which one should he bought so he ended up buying the whole shop. no exaggeration. did i mentioned that he looked nervous ?

• you both spend the night cuddling and watching movies, how cute <3

• he trusts you enough to hang around with his friends, they would be lying if they say that they didn't enjoy your company. more often than not, Deimos, being a goofy dude he is, would jokingly hit on you.

• while Hank, would often ask for your help or sometimes would discuss about games, just a friendly chat ya know. either of this would make Sanford jealous, he didn't say it though but he would cling to you everytime he is jealous.

• its pretty obvious, so you would tease him for it.

• nevertheless, his calm and serious demeanor cracks whenever your childish and lovable aura shines through you. you made him feel special and wanted.

• he loved you for who you are, and if anything happens to you, he would never forgive himself for it.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SANFORD HELP

aaaaah its finally done, pardon me if any character is a tad bit OOC or if this isn't good enough.

i just learned how to write MC characters rn

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER :
what's your favorite episode in the Madness Combat series ?

what about the non-canon episodes ? which one do you like the most ?

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 27.2K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
734K 24.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
56.8K 2K 14
Kakashi's Father lives on until Kakashi is placed on a team. He suffers abuse from both his drunken father and angry villager. Worst of all, Kakashi...