Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน

5.4K 352 269
By jeongin8biased

not proofread bc it's a long chapter and i'm lazy

-after school the next day-

"Are you nervous about our friend hang out?" Minho questioned, noticing how Jisung had seemed out of it today. Like he was waiting for something that he didn't want to happen.

"Why would I be nervous about that?"

"I don't know you seem nervous about something."

"It's not important right now. I'm just- I'll tell you later" Jisung said since he had spotted where Changbin and Felix were waiting for them.

"Hi!" Felix said and gave Jisung a quick hug then waved at Minho as Changbin also said hi to them.

"Can you tell us where we are going now?" Minho asked.

"No. Changbin can drive us all there. It's still going to be a surprise." Felix explained as he led the way to Changbin's car where he sat next to Changbin in the front seat and Minho and Jisung sat next to each other in the back.

Once they got to their destination Felix smiled and looked at the other two and said, "surprise!"

Minho and Jisung both looked out of the window and had expressionless faces as they saw a carnival.

"Why do neither of you look excited?" Felix asked with a pout.

"I'm scared of heights," Minho confessed.

"Me too," Jisung added, causing Felix and Changbin to both sigh.

"Can you guys at least try to go on one ride? I promise it won't be that bad."

"Ummm," Minho said, looking out the window again.

"We can still do other things there besides ride rides." Jisung pointed out, trying to get out of having to go on anything.

This seemed to spark a thought in Felix. "Just one, please? If you both hate it then you can go by yourselves and play games and stuff for a while and Binnie and I will go on the rides."

Felix knew they were both going to hate it. He just wanted to see their reactions. His main goal was now to get them to be alone together so hopefully one of them would make a move.

Minho looked at Jisung to see what his thoughts were on Felix's offer. He hoped that Jisung would say no because he knew he would end up embarrassing himself in front of him if they did go on a ride but if Jisung agreed to it then he would go too.

"Fine." Jisung agreed.

Felix smirked to himself and grabbed Changbin's hand as Minho and Jisung followed his lead to whichever ride he was making them go on.

"Felix no," Jisung said as he looked up at the ride that went extremely high up in the air before dropping back down extremely fast.

"You already agreed to it,"  Felix said, using his free hand to pull Jisung to the ride as Minho reluctantly followed.

"Jisung," Minho said to get his attention as he sat down next to him and held out one of his hands so he could hold it. Not that it helped much considering that they were still both terrified of the ride.

They got strapped in then slowly started getting lifted up.

"Felix why?!" Jisung yelled as he tried not to look down at how far they were but he couldn't help but glance. Felix just laughed in response.

Minho tightened his grip on the younger's hand, more so for himself because he was convinced that they were going to die before the ride was over.

When it dropped Jisung immediately screamed as Felix and Changbin started laughing hysterically at him and Minho stayed silent the entire time but held on extremely tightly to Jisung's hand.

Once it was over which felt like an eternity to happen to both Jisung and Minho they have finally let off the ride as Minho stayed silent and continued holding Jisung's hand.

"I hated that so much," Jisung mumbled and followed Minho's lead as they got off the ride with Changbin and Felix following behind them, still laughing.

Felix noticed that they were still holding hands so quickly said bye to them and left with Changbin to leave them alone.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked Minho, noticing that he hadn't said a word since before they went on the ride.

"Yeah."

"Are you crying?" Jisung asked and looked at Minho who looked to the side and shook his head.

"No."

"Minho," Jisung said and moved his free hand to wipe the tears off the side of Minho's face.

Another situation in which Minho was very tempted to kiss the younger. And it was one of the many times that he had already been in this type of situation today. He didn't want to rush anything or force Jisung into anything with everything he had going on with his parents but it was also difficult to ignore how much he wanted to shower him with love.

"You didn't have to go on it if you really didn't want to," Jisung said and wrapped his arms around Minho awkwardly, not exactly sure how to comfort him since it was usually the opposite way around.

Minho smiled softly at his attempt and hugged him back for a second before moving away and grabbing his hand again, showing Jisung another small smile to prove that he was okay now.

They ended up walking around a bit and looked at all the rides that they wanted absolutely nothing to do with and all the lights that were decorating the entire place.

This was the first time that they had ever done anything together outside of being in school or being at Minho's house which for whatever reason was causing them to both be awkwardly silent. Minho could tell that Jisung was still thinking about something that seemed to be bothering him and he wanted to distract him even if it was just for a little while. He wanted to see him smile so that was his goal for tonight; make Jisung smile at least once before they left.

Minho pulled him over to one of the carnival games and paid for him to play as Jisung looked at him, confused. 

"I've never been to something like this before," Jisung said to Minho since the guy running the game paid no attention to them once Minho had handed him money.

"Just try to hit the middle of the target," Minho explained as Jisung attempted to throw one and completely missed.

Minho laughed a bit before grabbing Jisung's arm and helping him aim towards it which ended up working a lot better.

Jisung ended up getting better and Minho found it adorable how concentrated he had become in each game.

"Can I try?" Minho questioned once Jisung had finished and Jisung nodded at him and moved aside to watch Minho.

Minho ended up winning a huge stuffed animal and tried to hand it to Jisung along with the other five smaller stuffed animals that they had previously won but he ended up carrying it since Jisung nearly dropped all of them in the process of trying to take that one.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Minho questioned, noticing how late it was getting.

"Kinda."

"Let's go get you some food," Minho said, taking another stuffed animal from Jisung's arms so he could hold his hand again.

Jisung ended up getting ice cream because all of the other food lines were way too long and he didn't feel like waiting.

"You aren't going to get one?- Oh never mind that was a stupid question." Jisung said as Minho took some more stuffed animals from his arms and handed Jisung his ice cream.

They found an empty bench that they ended up sitting on next to each other and Jisung frowned at Minho who was looking around the carnival while Jisung was eating.

"Are you hungry?" Jisung questioned, causing Minho to glance over at him.

"I'm not starving or anything. I had lunch so I can wait to eat until I get home and I'll be fine." Minho said with a small smile.

"Are you sure? I can text Felix and tell him that we're ready to leave now."

"No, I promise I'm fine. If I was that hungry then I wouldn't still be around you right now."

"You really can't just feed off of people?" Jisung asked and Minho shook his head.

"Even if I could I wouldn't want to do that to you," Minho replied, knowing what Jisung was thinking.

"You ate pizza that one time when I was at your house," Jisung pointed out.

"Then I got sick after."

"Right...I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you didn't know. How is your ice cream?" Minho asked, trying to change the subject.

"It's really good! Thank you for buying it...and all of the games. I'll pay you back. I honestly thought that Felix was going to just take us to a park or something so I didn't bring money."

"You don't have to."

"I'm still going to...have you ever tried ice cream before?" Jisung questioned and Minho shook his head no. Jisung pouted which made Minho go insane. Then Jisung seemed to think of something but quickly shook his head.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing! I mean...it's just sad that you can't even have a favorite ice cream flavor." Jisung explained with tinted pink cheeks as he moved to throw away the ice cream cup in hopes that Minho wouldn't notice.

"Is strawberry your favorite?" Minho asked since that is what Jisung had ordered.

The blue-haired boy just nodded in response.

"Why are you blushing?" Minho teased, but also he wanted to know what was going through Jisung's head right now that had him so flustered.

"I'm not" Jisung denied but ended up making eye contact with Minho which made his face an even darker shade of pink.

"You're so cute." Minho smiled but Jisung's mind seemed too distracted to even comprehend what he said.

"What if there was a way for you to taste ice cream without getting sick?" Jisung questioned, causing Minho to look at him in confusion.

"How? I can't-" Minho got cut off by Jisung leaning in and pressing their lips together. Minho immediately kissed back as he smiled into the kiss. He noticed the sweet taste of Jisung's lips that he assumed was from the ice cream he ate. As he now understood what Jisung was implying.

"I think strawberry is my favorite too," Minho said with a smile once Jisung had pulled away from the kiss, causing Jisung to smile back.

eww

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.9K 57
[completed] Where Hyunjin falls in love with someone he probably should not have. Published: February, 28th 2021 Finished: November, 6th 2021
53.2K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia
46.5K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
190K 6.3K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...