My dangerous obsession

By JasmineCline9

meet 32 year old dave east aka shooter he runs the streets of L.A and fears no man nor women. he thinks of wo... More

Chapter 1 Characters
chapter 4 Getting to know each other
chapter 7 Business and pleasure
10.Under my skin
18.The talk
26.The calm
29.The storm
New home New beginnings
Chapter 2Speak to me
Chapter 3 Party
chapter 4 The next morning
Chapter 5 Try me
chapter 6 Date night
7 Just like candy
update!
8.To France we shall go
9.London,Paris, France sweeties ex?
11.Game over
12.Locks of love
13.The truth part 1
14.The truth part 2
15.What's in the dark
16.Finding my babe
17.Forgive me
19.The talk part 2
22.My babe is back
20.Last night
21.Last night part 2
23.Tf
24.The moment of truth
25.His baby?
26.Too calm
27.posioned
28.Not my babe
30.Dream Land part 1
notes
31.Dream Land part 2
Reality
Proposal part 1
Proposal part 2
petty
Karma
Say something
Next day
Movie night
Babymamas ain't shit
Babymamas ain't shit part 2
Tanzania here we come!
Tanzania part 2
Real talk
Chasing the Dawn with bae part 1
thoughts and comments
Chasing dawn with bae part 2
Pajama jam!
New story alert!
Pajama jam 2
Someone you once knew
Loyalty
y
Honesty is the best policy
Understanding
Baby maybe
Pregnant
Doctors visits
So...
Something about him
The check up
Love and happiness
wedding night
Morning after
authors note
Back to l.a.
More gifts
Love and war
Author note
Relax
Girls/ guys night
guys night
What a day!
hey dolls
Spies
new story alert
Trips
Weirdo
Trapped
update!
Gender Reveal
Who are you really
Restaurant ready
5
Ghost part 1
Q&A
found
Charity part 1
Baby shower things
Charity auction part2
babe....
The ending...sort of

Ghost part 2

1.6K 93 10
By JasmineCline9

Jazz pov

As I was riding up the elevator I already knew what I had to do will Dave kill me most likely but right now I don't have much of a choice.

"I knew you would come." A familiar voice said.

"Dontay dontay dontay I see somethings never change."

"Well I see somethings do congratulations even though the babe should really be mine." He said pulling out a chair for me to sit down.

I smirked hes always wanted to be with me but he just wasn't my type.

"Yeah I could guarantee if you told my husband that he would kill you and no thanks I'll stand."

He nods and sits on the desk.

"So what can I do for you Ms. Jazz." He said lighting a blunt.

"For one you can put that blunt out shit making my stomach turn and two you can tell me why you wanted to send your goons after me."

"Me? Send goons after my first love? Na ill pass it ain't never been that serious mamas."

"Hmmm really so this ain't you watching me in my sleep?" I asked showing him the video.

He chuckled.

"Im alot of things babe but a stalker ain't one of them plus that job looks to messy to be me...unless."He straied off.

"Unless what?"

"Na that couldn't be him but that looks like Lance." He said.

"What?"

"Hold on let me get a clear view." He said

He hooked up the video to his computer and got a clear image.

"Omg..."

"You need to get home now!" He said.

The look on my face was shock I can't believe this. I backed away and made my way towards the elevator as soon as I made my towards the car nuke was there.

"Boss lady boss been trying to call you." He said.

I hesitantly took the phone from him.

"Did you tell him where we was?"

"Yes I did." He said.

"Why the fuck-"

"Would he do that?" Dave said coming up behind me.

Fuck I cursed my self.

"Jazz what the fuck you doing here?" My dad asked.

"I was just-"

"Trying to get your self killed." Q said.

"Says who i just-"

Dave cut me off.

"Jazz just get your ass in the car nuke make sure she goes to the safe house and make sure she stays there you here me?" Dave said.

"Yes sir." Nuke said grabbing me.

"Babe you need to listen to me."

"Jazz right now is not the time." He said.

"But babe its not dontay I got proof." I said as nuke kept trying to get me to go to the car.

"Hold up." Dave said.

Nuke stopped and I showed him yell security footage from earlier his eyes completely bugged out.

"What the fuck?"

"Its been Lance's twin brother this whole time the real Lance my best friend has been dead for over a year I just found out."

"This doesn't make since why does he want us dead?" He asked.

"I don't know but I got a funny feeling we about to find out."

He nodded.

"Go head go with nuke we got some business to handle here ill talk to you when you get to the house."

I nodded and started walking off.

"Aye and don't worry about your spa day its all set up at the other house."

"So that means you not still mad at me?"

"Oh no I'm not mad but your pops is here and I wanna do to you is something your father don't need to see or hear about." He said whispering in my ear and kissing my neck.

"Ok im just going to go."

"Alright nuke take care of my wife."

"Well do sir." He said.

He nodded and they went up to dontays trap but what I just found out just fucked me up inside who is this person I've been cool with all this time? While riding in the car I seen we was going just outside the city.

"Ohhh this is gorgeous if this is the safe house I wanna stay here forever."

Nuke chuckled.

"Yeah and I apologize for calling shoota you said you would be right back so after a while I called him."

"Its okay you did the right thing."

He nodded.

"Well everything is set up for your spa day in this room if you wanna follow me." He said.

I nodded but I noticed something was off about nuke a little more than usual.

"I just got to go to the bathroom."

He nodded and walked towards the back as I went into the bedroom I put my gun in and called Dave.

"Sup ma?"

"Babe look I don't got time to explain but nuke got something to do with this shit too."

"What you mean where are you?" He asked.

"Im at the safe house in the woods."

"Ffffuuuccckkk jazz ping me your location now!!!" He said.

"What why whats going on?" I asked pinging my location.

"Because you not at the safe house."

"What?"

"Your at mine." A unfamiliar voice said.

I turned around.

"Lance?"

"No but your close im his twin Caleb I'll take that now." He said grabbing my phone and stomping on it.

Oh this is way to freaky...

Dave's pov
I was dashing all the way to jazz location I had all goons on deck I don't know what the fuck this nigga thought this was I swear when I see this nigga nuke and Lance twin is over for they ass  I just hope we not to late. When we pulled up we busted in and nobody's there.

"Its too late yall she's gone." Q said.

"We wasn't even that far what the fuck is he a damn ninja?" Monk said.

"He got my babe and my child find this nigga now."

"Yall ain't going to be able to find him well atleast not with out me." Lance said emerging from the stairs.

Okay this is some freaky Friday shit I don't know rather to shoot this nigga or be terrified because he looks like death or be happy because now I got a way to get my wife back.

"Is this the real Lance or some fake ass duplicate cause right now I'm in the mood to shoot you in the fucking skull."

"Do what you feel but that ain't about to help your situation you need my help and I need yours. So what you say?" He asked.

"Come on man we need him right about now."

"Fuck that shit how can we trust him."

"Because I got a score to settle and so do you so come on ill explain everything on the way there." He said.

I don't got time to argue so I nodded and we headed out he better hope he right about this shit.

Plot twist like a mouthafucka huh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
54.1K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
Broken By Sara

Teen Fiction

224K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...
249K 8.2K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...