Found- Kolena

By anonymouswriting17

Elena was walking home when she found a baby. It has been a year since the Mikaelson's had left. A little ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
Epilouge

Chapter 10

6K 157 12
By anonymouswriting17

Hope-

Scarlett

They were all ready for the dinner party Elena walked into Hayley's room where Scarlett and Hope were playing."Hayley!" They had to go to the party so that they could get ready for the party. Or use the party as a distraction so they could get a few things done.

Hayley flashed in."Hey what's wr- What the hell is she wearing" Why would they put that on a kid thats not even one yet.

"Rebekah got her dressed." Elena sighed this is not something that she wanted her baby wearing but it was to late to change her right now.."He's going to kill me." Elena picked up Scarlet so they could join the party."Aunty Bex is trying to get you in trouble. Well its to late to change her now we have to go meet them."

"You look hot why don't you curl your hair often." She hadn't seen Elena's curls since she had got here

Elena smiled lightly she liked curls but it was better straight."Katherine prefers curls so i tend to keep my hair straights. Lets go."

Hayley went and picked up Hope and they both headed to join the others. They over  by where Klaus Elijah and Kol were on the balcony."What the hell is she wearing."

"Your sister got her dressed not me. Go yell at her."

Klaus cleared his throat and tapped his glass. It was time for them to get started they had things that they needed to get done."Hello everyone thank you for all coming, now is a time for peace for the wolves for the witches even for the vampires."

"We don't want war we should all be in peace today we propose a new treaty eat drink converse amongst yourself peace In New Orleans is coming."

Elena looked at Hayley. They had to protect there daughters."You ready."

"Of course i want that bitch dead."

They both walked down with the girls in their arms. They walked around greeting people. When Freya walked she went to Elena and took Scarlett."Your up."

Elena slipped out the party and flashed to the cemetery she went to where Esther was cuffed and tied up. She put her in a paryalisis spell She took out a few viles and a syringe and started taking blood from her she put them in her bag. She knelt in front of her with a smirk."Hi."

"What do you want Elena?"

She didn't have time for small talk she came here with one thing in mind."For your sister to leave my daughter alone but i guess i didn't get so lucky. It'll be better watching them piercing her heart with the knife."

"Your-"

"I adopted her she's Kol's daughter long story but i don't have to explain that to you." She sealed her bag and made sure that it was all the way closed so they wouldn't lose the vials. She couldn't wait to see Dahlia die for even wanting her baby die."But its up to your oldest daughter how long you live but as you can see she doesn't like you that much."

"I-"

"You don't have to explain it to me i came for your blood and to tell you if you try anything i'll rip your heart out of your chest myself and none of them are going to stop me."
--
Hayley was talking with some of the wolfs."So your really staying with these people"

"These people are my daughters family." Maybe there was more to the reason why she wanted to stay but she wouldn't tell anyone else that."So whether you like it or not i will not take her from them i will not take her from her older cousin."

"Hayley-"

Klaus walked over to him."She said she is fine here and no one will make her leave if she doesn't want to go."
--
Elena walked back into the party and went over to where Freya and Kol were. She took Scarlett back from Freya she was ready to be rid of Esther and Mikael forever. All they ever did was cause trouble and tonight it was finally going to be over at least for now.

"You got it."

"Several viles of the wicked bitch of the wests blood yup. Kol your up."

He flashed out when no one was paying attention he walked into the attic of St. Anne's he seen his father."Father."

Mikael looked at him standing up."What do you want son of mine."

"I would say to talk but you don't really have that in you so i guess i'll stick with hand me the stake and no one gets hurt."

"As if you could not even that fool you call a brother can take me."

Kol smirked and lifted his hand up using his magic to throw things at his father. He was not letting them taking his daughter from him."You never did like my magic did you Father."
--
Freya and Elena were now standing with Klaus and Hayley. Elena wouldn't lie she was starting to worry about him."Shouldn't your brother be back by now."

"With luck he got rid of our other parent."

"Shut up Nik." Freya scolded, she did want to know her family but she had to pick and choose at this point and she choose her siblings.

Kol walked in with a bag he walked over to them."Got it."

"He dead."

"Maybe."

"Do any of us find it strange that we just used this party to sneak into places that we weren't allowed in." Freya asked she got that they did stuff like this all the time but she wasn't used to this yet.

"No." They all shook there heads Sometimes they had to do things to protect others.

"Ok then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 743 26
elena wakea up from rhe sleepping curse a lot has happens including damon and bonnie have a baby and falling in love how will elena react what about...
66.5K 1.3K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
56K 1.3K 34
A black rose pops up outside Elena's house she doesn't know waht it means but she doesn't think that it is good. She has one thing in her mind protec...
34.4K 1.4K 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...