Red/Minsung

Da jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... Altro

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น

5.4K 316 130
Da jeongin8biased

Jeongchan chapter (kinda)

"Hello, Chan!" Jeongin smiled as he approached Chan who had just finished putting books in his locker.

"Hey" Chan smiled back before quickly remembering everything that happened earlier. "Can I uhh talk to you?"

"Sure," Jeongin said and leaned against one of the lockers, waiting for Chan to start speaking.

"In private?"Chan questioned, glancing at all the people around them since class had just ended a couple of minutes ago.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Jeongin questioned as Chan's face turned pink from embarrassment.

"No! I mean umm I wouldn't mind going on a date with you but that's not what I meant. I kind of just wanted to talk about what happened at lunch but if you want to we could definitely do that sometime just not tod-"

"I was joking!" Jeongin interrupted him while laughing about his rambling.

"Oh." Chan said, now even more embarrassed.

He had basically just met Jeongin and had already developed somewhat of a crush without even knowing anything about him. Between that and how gay forward the younger seemed to be, he had no idea how to react or respond to anything he was saying or doing.

"Where do you want to go to talk?"

"Would you be okay with going to the park so that we can stay away from people?"

"That's fine," Jeongin said with a smile.

"Okay, let's go then." Chan smiled back.

Their walk there was filled with casual, yet also somehow awkward conversations until they finally found a bench they could sit at that was far away from people.

"How did you know?" Chan asked once they sat down.

"That you were also a vampire?" Jeongin questioned and Chan nodded. "You're canine teeth were really  sharp when we kissed." He explained with a shrug.

"But how would you- that doesn't make sense. What if I just turned out to be a human with really sharp canine teeth? Then what would you have done?"

"Well I wasn't completely sure but when I saw you at school I figured taking a sip of whatever was in your water bottle would confirm it, which it did."

"And if it ended up not being blood?"

"Then I guess I would have thrown up?"

"You're...strange."

"Says the one who hangs out with someone who smells like blood."

"Do you mean Jisung?"

"Yeah, I know you could smell it too. And he started bleeding from accidentally giving himself a papercut in the middle of class today, I don't know how none of you has managed not to kill him yet."

"Well, I only see him at lunch. It's Minho who's with him all the time and he seems to trust himself to not hurt him."

"Only because he has gotten away fast enough."

"This is Minho's business so let's just change the subject and let him worry about it." Chan said, not meaning for it to sound so harsh.

"Okay," Jeongin agreed."Sorry if I went too far with that."

Chan shook his head, "no you're fine. Let's not bring it up again though."

"Did you kiss anyone else at that party?" Jeongin asked curiously.

"No, I stopped playing spin the bottle when you did."

"Why?" Jeongin questioned and tilted his head in confusion as he looked at Chan.

"Honestly, I was going to try and talk to you but I couldn't think of any conversation topics."

"Oh?" Jeongin said with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry if that seems weird but it was also weird to kiss someone without saying a single word to them."

"That's kinda the entire point of the game," Jeongin laughed a bit, "but you could have just started by saying hi."

"Didn't think about that."

"...Not sure how my girlfriend would have felt about it though."

Chan's eyes went wide at his sudden statement, not even considering that being a possibility since he didn't see the younger hangout or talk to anyone else at the party. But he apparently did just move so it could be a long-distance relationship.

But then why would he ask if this was a date?

Maybe he was clarifying that it wasn't.

He got pulled out of his thoughts by Jeongin laughing which was a sound he had already become addicted to.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't have a girlfriend. It was just funny to see your reaction."

"Oh...haha well, I guess that's all I really needed to ask you about.I don't want to force you to stay here for too long." Chan said, trying to change the topic, "I can walk you home now if you want."

"That would have been a perfect opportunity to ask me on a date if you wanted to." The younger pointed out and leaned in closer to Chan's ear, "unless you wanted me to ask you."

Chan now, finally decided to tease him back, hoping to get some sort of reaction from him in revenge for the number of times Jeongin had made him blush in the amount of time they had been talking to each other.

"Are you that desperate to go on a date with me baby?" Chan asked and pulled away slightly to see that Jeongin's cheeks were flushed pink.

"Says the one who silently followed me around at a party after kissing me," Jeongin said as he leaned back and looked around at the park.

"Anyway, can I walk you home now?" Chan questioned and Jeongin nodded as they both stood up.

On their way there they talked about fairly normal conversation topics. None of them teased the other about anything again until they were standing right in front of the younger's door.

"Are you waiting for something?" Chan questioned, noticing how Jeongin wasn't yet walking inside.

"No, you?"

"Nope, I guess I'll get going now. Bye Jeongin."

"Wait," Jeongin said, causing Chan to turn back around.

"Yes?"

Jeongin walked close to him and placed a quick face on the side of his face, causing both of their faces to turn a light shade of pink from the suddenness of it.

"Thank's for walking me home." He said and turned around to walk inside but Chan pulled his wrist, making him face him again.

"Would you like to go on a date with me on Friday?"

"Who's desperate now?" Jeongin immediately responded.

"Nevermind, forget I asked," Chan said, letting go of Jeongin's wrist.

"Wait, no." Jeongin pouted as Chan smiled.

"It's still you."

"Shut up."

"So date on Friday?"

"Sure." Jeongin agreed, without saying anything else that would make Chan change his mind again.

thoughts? bc idk how i feel about this chapter

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

46.6K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
13.8K 335 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
490K 22.1K 50
a clichรฉ college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed โœ”๏ธ lowercased โœ”๏ธ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20
29.8K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.