HE and ME Impossible ✔️

Od Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... Viac

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 29

2.1K 152 286
Od Ahsana_

"Why she didn't wake up yet? " Anand asked with curiosity. Unbuttoning his first two button due to heat, he turned the AC on.

"When did she became so beautiful? " He chuckled and took a glass of fresh juice from his accomplice while the other one is shaking here and now without having any option left.

"Go and prepare chocolate shake for madam. Usually girls like these all. " He said smiling at her.

"But why she didn't wake up yet? Can anyone be unconscious these long? " He looked at Arjun sternly but he gulped. Arjun's forehead is sweating and he praying to God for making her wake up now. If not he will pass out.

Blinking her eyes, Neha opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding with a shock.

"Who is these people, Arjun? " She asked immediately after sitting on that couch where she layed down till a second before.

Arjun is an all silent mode struggling himself to reply but looked at Anand miserably but Anand is only laughing.

"Oh Neha, just bark. I love your energy. " He showed his hand to her for a hifi but she not responded, but giving him a weird look and look away.

"So do you remember me? " He asked waving his hand in front of her face to get her attention.

"Why not? " She replied arrogantly.

"Impressive." Folding his hands he said, still smile is not leaving his lips.

"How can forget you before making you suffer. " Clenching her jaw she replied.

"Me too the same. How can I leave you alone before making you suffer with me. " He husky said only to make her shiver. Her inner body is shivering but she stands like nothing affects her.

"Just open your hairs. " Before his arm reached her hair to open the pony tail, her hands smashed at his chest making him wince.

"You are so strong." He laughed again only makes her realise that he is a psycho. "But I like it. " He winked and she looked alway.

"I was wondering why Ayaan married you and still backing on my case. But you are so sweet. " When the chocolate shake came with shaking plate, he took it and handed it to Neha.

Even though she can't say no to food, her inner self is not ready to accept from him. Taking a spoon of ice cream scooped over the shake, she extended it to him.

He looked at her unbelievably. He thought he won't drink that and he should force her to drink making her cry.

"I can't trust you. You should try first. " She mouthed. 

Shocking for a moment he have that spoon and returned to her.

"I don't need that spoon. That must have your saliva. " Again giving a weird expression she started drinking with the straw.

"Don't you feel scared? " Anand asked. It is his first time seeing someone whom he kidnapped is sitting there with Joly feeling.

"For what? " She asked concentrating on her drink.

"You are kidnapped. " Anand whispered.

"Woow. I was hoping for a moment to get kidnapped. " After drinking the shake she handed it to one of his man.

Anand's eye should be reach on the floor anytime soon. He is shocked.

"If you are not scared yet. Then okay. He take his gun from his pocket. Storing it with bullets he showed to her arrogantly.

"That looks so cool. " She covered her mouth with her palm. "Can you shoot someone or it is just for a show? "

He looked at her amusingly, whether she is teasing him. He targeted it on Neha's head and freezed for sometime. He wants her to be scared.

"Are you playing statue game. It had been so many seconds and I am waiting for a moment. " Hearing her reply his mouth falls down.

Targetting on the roof top he shoot causing a loud sound and she closed her ears.

"Didn't you killed anyone or just use guns to shoot on the roof? " She asked with sarcasm.

"How many became mere bodies after getting hit from my bullet. I killed more people than you can imagine. I am a mafia by the way." He stand there with proud.

One of his man walked to her, "I am tolerating you enough. Why are you hold her boss? " The next second his hands finding way to her face to slap but she kicked at his weak spot making him struggle on the floor.

"Target people only after learning about them. " She said looking at the man on the floor.

"You." Before he can say more Anand shouted "enough." It caused the entire floor to shake.

"I didn't come here by myself but you took me here. So" She looked all of them and added, "I am hungry. I didn't eat anything. " She screamed loudly making everyone closing their ears.

"Get order something to cover her mouth. " Anand screamed.

"What you want? " Arjun, who was witnessing all these scene silently asked.

"Two plate chicken biriyani, ice cream and some sweets. " She said showing her teeth., "I want to watch movies, I am getting bored. " Neha demanded.

Anand regretted the moment he kidnapped her. He is getting annoyed.

"Can you buy me a dress too. " She asked.

"Why stopping on a dress. Ask me to build tajmahal for you. " He is really annoyed.

"Will you build me one? " She asked dreamily.

"Are you for real? " He asked and walked away mumbling, "mental case. "

Getting food and laptop, she is so happy and watching the movie silently.

"Are you here for a vacation? Sign it. " Anand shouted showing some papers. One is for withdrawing case and another is for applying a divorce with Ayaan.

Instead of signing she ripped the paper off but a gun is now pointed at her head from her side. It is none other than the man whom she hitted before.

Giving a quick hit on his face and body she snatched the gun and pointed at Anand..

With a cunning smile Anand  pointed his gun at her. Now both are pointing gun at each other.But his smile dropped when she smiled more.

"I was not kidnapped by you. " She said and at the same time more people came and aimed their gun at Anand and he is in all shock. He in his nineth wonders never thought that something on ike this will happen. The police is surrounded his building.

"It was trap. " She smiled when Ayaan came and hugged her.

"My fierce cat was awesome. " He whispered .

"You were on a correct time scary cat.  Have this biryani." She grinned and showed him the biryani by looking it.

Both of them looked each other with a question.

Who is fierce cat?

Who is scary cat?

Will the time answer? Unknowingly both of their lips are smiling hearing pet names from other mouth. While the other officers drag away Anand. But he was cursing them. But Anand didn't know how many evidences they collected.

Flashback.

"I want to say something more. " When Ayaan said Neha looked at him like now what?

"Don't be afraid after hearing these. From my knowledge and from intelligence report that guy, Anand, is planning to kidnap you. " Hearing these Neha is in state more than afraid. She is now all tensed, walking here and then.

Taking her hand on his hand he slowly rubbed it for making her relieve from tension. "I can garantee one thing, he won't hurt you. "

When he said the last sentence she looked at him with disbelief, "what? The one who killed my friend. He won't hurt me! Are you joking? "

"If he wants, then he already can. He had so many chances that you didn't know. He is planning something. But if you trust me then believe, he won't hurt you. " Neha is in other state, Ayaan who is a gentleman never used anyway to hurt her. He is a man of words and she after a long war on inside she chose to trust him.

"Okay, I will trust you." Looking down, she said.

"So, before he kidnapping you. We need to make a trap for making them kidnapping you. " He walked to their room and she followed.

"Here." Opening the table draw he handed her a nech chain and a bracelet. She looked at those with confusion.

"These track your location. So when you get kidnapped, I can find you. When you press this button on the bracelet police will reach there within five minutes. " He opened the locket of the chain and she wondered, "we can't give you an ear piece, it is out of fashion and if they find it, it is so risk. So there is a ear piece in the locket. So when you are alone and safe and sound. Mostly when are you in toilet you can take it talk to me. I will always be on other side. "

She looked at these and she scared and proud at the same time.

"What are you planning? " She asked.

____

After storing every lies on Arjun's ear, Ayaan called Neha immediately.

"Neha, Arjun will there anytime soon. Respond according to him. " He informed and she smiled. She is now made her hear and body to catch Anand who is the sole reason for her friend's death. When locking him, she can't lock with a simple lock.

After sometime Arjun came with a lie. Since Ayaan informed about the plan to Prithvi and Aman, they acted accordingly. Wearing that chain and bracelet, she left with him after informing Ayaan. He informed that he is near their home and he will follow them, so don't worry.

But Arjun don't know that Prithvi, Aman and Ayaan was following him. He thought his presence of mind created a great plan according to the situation.

When Arjun gave her a bottle of juice, she knows something is wrong. She wasted some juice on the car floor, she can't open the door window and throw it. Having a little worry, she acted like she is fainted to check whether he is waiting to see her fainted or not. But the response from Arjun was quicker.

Neha was lying on the couch and hears someone speaking. She doesn't know when to wake up. Because she is pretending to be fainted. When Anand asked why she didn't wake up, she is struggling herself. And the second time she opened her eyes.

With the room and all the men surrounding her, she is freaked to death but managed somehow. When he took the gun, shiver was running through her spine. Before the tear escaping from her eyes, she diverted the topic asking him whether he killed anyone. And his all statement was recorded.

When they give laptop to her for watching movie, she hacked their information and delivered to Ayaan in between. Saying that she wanna pee, she went to toilet and talked to Ayaan. He informed that don't worry, Prithvi and Aman is aiming gun from the other building and the police is now getting inside the building to arrest Anand.

Soon everyone reached and arrested Anand  but her heart skipped a beat when Ayaan hugged her after coming there like a knight.

Is she falling for him? She asked herself and looked at him without blinking her eyes.

♦♦♦

How are you all?

How is the kidnap? I had so much joy by writing the kidnap scenes. 😂🤣

Is Neha falling for Ayaan?

Hope her heart won't get 💔hurt.

I wrote before flashback yesterday and zoned off 💤.

Do votes
Comment
Share

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.7M 88.7K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
123K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
563K 28.6K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...