My Mafia || Kim Taehyung

By areyiursre

I stay away from you even i dont want to - Kim Taehyung So she's Haeun the one who you will protect one day... More

0 : Areyiursre
1 : Hawai
2 : Them
3 : Invisible
4 : Limit
5 : Him
6 : Heaven
7 : Hi pretty
8 : Regret
9 : Egg
10 : Mirror
11 : Hot News
12 : Arcade
13 : Help
14 : Silence
15 : Uno
16 : Boss
17 : Don't wanna cry
18 : Doll
19 : Nickname
20 : Doll 2.0
21 : Mafia
22 : Wish
23 : TMI
24 : Interesting
25 : Jungkook
26 : 6:50
27 : Study Group
28 : Ice cream
29 : Confession
30 : Wink
31 : Busan
32 : Busan II
33 : Busan III
34 : Date
35 : Game Start
36 : Instagram
37 : No Means No
38 : Past
39 : Keep Going
40 : Kiss Me
41 : Stalker
42 : Jungkook 2.0
42 : Ready?
44 : Guardian Angels
45 : Fireworks
46 : 30 Second
47 : It's Okay
48 : Mine<3
49 : Home
50 : Fate
51 : Describe
52 : Main Character
53 : Eye contact
55 : Art
56 : Lucky Her
57 : In Love
58 : Die or Die
59 : Chicken Sandwich
60 : Revenge
61 : No Mercy
62 : Not Dream
64 : I Fail
64 : I wish
65 : Hell
66 : Moon
67 : Tunnel
68 : Rain
69 : Diamond
70 : Hi Pretty 2.0
71 : I'm sorry
72 : Movie
73 : Desert
74 : Future
75 : Stop
76 : Him 2.0
77 : Pizza
78 : Wednesday
79: Soulmate
80 : Sunset

54 : Love

1.3K 66 33
By areyiursre

"It's you, you comeback" he whisper on your ear, he smell so bad, the alcohol.

You struggling to free yourself but eventually you manage it, you look his face

"W- who are you?" you ask him. He smile to you

"I'm your ex! that you cheated you bitch!!!" he groaning, raising his hand to slap you, you shut your eye tightly to wait for the slap .

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry my friend is so drunk" you hear another man voice as you open your eye. The man hand is stop up by

"Kim Taehyung?" you ask, he look at you but he look so pissed off.

"Take your friend" Taehyung throw his hand. His friends continue bowing to both of you then dragging him out.

"What you do here?" you ask him. He look back to you, feeling not good to see that man almost slapped you and you just let him.

"You not just let that man slap you" he ask, his voice sound different.

"I was shocked I don't have time to react" you explained yourself, it's true, you thought what the man said to you is true, since you lost your memories it's might be true
"Go home" he tell you, you look at him.

"Can i join you?" you ask him with flicking eye, Taehyung confuse for awhile but he can smell alcohol from you.

"Did you drink?" he ask you

"Yeah, i drink love" you say confuse, "What the fuck" Taehyung curse

"Wow that's hot" you mutter, Taehyung heard you .

He take your hand, holding your arm and bring you back to the bar, he don't drag your harshly but actually nicely, the crowd is giving him way to walk because he own the club and everyone know it .

"What the fuck Sunwoo, why you give her love?" Taehyung ask the one who served your drink, you just look at them

"Ah, she described what she felt which is "Frustrated" so i give her love? " Sunwoo say.

"It's to strong especially for her!" Taehyung glare him.

"I will keep it on my mind to never give your girl love " Sunwoo bow to Taehyung.

Taehyung glare him

"Let's go Haeun" he take your hand again.

"Yah! why so upset?" you stop him. He sighing "I'm not, now let's go i'll send you home" he say.

"No, i said I want to join you!" you being this bold is because of the strong drink that Sunwoo give you, it's slowly kicking in.

Taehyung look at you, scanning you, you look determine want to join him.

"Okay then don't regretted this tomorrow" Taehyung bring you to upstairs.

"Yah, where are we going?" you ask him so many times but he ignore you.

He open a door to you finally see another world.

Girls in here don't even wear any single things, they doing pole dances, you close your eye.

"Yah, what place is this!" you whisperly screaming to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckle seeing you .

Second floor is VIP section where's only who can afford more to stay here, it's a very big place.

The music is loud but not as loud as first floor, so many tables here, people are drinking, talking, enjoying the pole dance and some are making out.

Taehyung hold your hand to bring you to his table, he make you sit beside him.

Your eye looking back to the pole dancers, amazes.

"They must be freezing, it's cold here" you mutter, Taehyung smile to you.

Your eye stop at a man who making out passionately don't care about his surrounding.

"Isn't that Park Jimin?" you ask, Taehyung nod his head, Taehyung actually got dragged by Jimin just like how you got dragged by Hyera.

Taehyung watching you, his heart feel warm that he know you in front him, that he can see and protect you but he feel something is different in him.

" Hey boy" Suddenly a girl wearing bikini sitting at Taehyung laps, smoothly.

You gasp.

She lend closer to kiss Taehyung but Taehyung avoid her kiss because you in front him, he can't let you see this side of him.

"Honey, why?" the girl hand slowly go down to Taehyung tight. Taehyung bite his lips, she make him feel good.

The girl is dancing to the music on Taehyung laps, sensually.

Taehyung can't help to pull her hair to kiss him, he deepening the kiss. The girl moaning between the kisses, she keep rocking her body to Taehyung. Taehyung hand is on her waist pulling her closer.

Jimin see Taehyung making out as he chuckle "It finally kick in" Jimin chuckle

Jimin want Taehyung have fun tonight so he put something in Taehyung drink.

Jimin chugging his beer but suddenly he choke to finally realize, you.

You know you need to look away, you know you need to cover your ear, eye but you can't, your tears rolling down your face non stop.

You shakingly trying to stand up but your knee is to weak .

You finally cover your ear and shut your eyes, like little kid .

Jimin walking to Taehyung, tearing both apart from each other, Taehyung breath heavily, sweating.

"Leave" Jimin tell the girl, she casually walk away..

"Why Haeun here!!!" Jimin yelling, Taehyung open his eye in shock to see you.

You standing up to walking but Taehyung quickly stop you.

"Haeun, it is not like that, i.. I can't control myself, i.. " he trying to explain himself, he stop talking when he see your tears on your cheek, your eye show how disappointed you're to him.

"You can continue what you doing i will take my leave" You manage to say between your sniff..

"No, it's not like that" Taehyung whisper, you walk passing him, as he just let you leave.

"Fuck" Taehyung groan

"Shit, what just i did" Jimin cursing.

You left with a cab, you leave Hyera behind. Your tears keep rolling down, you don't know why, why, your heart hurt, so fucking hurt. You just can silently crying on your way home.

Jimin send Taehyung to his car "Can you drive?" Jimin ask, Taehyung nod

"I'm sorry Taehyung" Jimin close Taehyung car door, Taehyung drive away.

"I'm such an asshole!" he cursing himself way back in, suddenly he stop walking when he see a couple kissing at the parking lot, making out not caring they in public .

The reason he stop walking is because the woman is Hyera.

Jimin tensed up to see the scene, he pull the man away throwing him to ground. Hyera groaning

"What the hell man" the man growling..

"Leave" Jimin curl his fist, the man is to drunk but he know who Jimin is, he left while cursing.

Hyera groaning, Jimin take her hand "Yah Hyera get your grip!" he upsetly demanding.

Hyera vision is blurry but she know she see Jimin.. or not? did she dreaming about Jimin again?

"Stupid dream" Hyera chuckle, Jimin look so confused, Hyera sliding down to crunching down on the ground.

Jimin crunching down in front Hyera "Let's go home" Jimin softly say. Hyera shake her head.

"No, go away.. i told you to never let me dream about you again didn't i?" Hyera say

Jimin heart clutch.

"Let me send you home" Jimin take Hyera hand, he nicely drag Hyera with him to his car.

He know where Hyera live because he actually still checking Hyera, Hyera keep mumbling on their way.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't stop you, we not in any relationship anymore but I can't just watch you get kissed like that when i can't even touch you anymore" Jimin sighing

"Is this how Haeun felt, god! i'm stupid! " Jimin still blaming himself. He experienced himself seeing people you love kissing other.

Jimin take Hyera out from his car, Hyera stand on her feet but fall few seconds later thankfully Jimin caught her on time.

Hyera looking at Jimin then smiling. " I know this just a stupid dream but that lips... " Hyera finger brushing Jimin lips, Jimin can't breathe..

Hyera suddenly pull Jimin to kiss Jimin, Hyera circling Jimin neck to kiss him , Hyera kissing Jimin passionately but Jimin don't have any gut to kiss her back

Her lips taste so good like always.. i want to kiss her back.. i want to taste it more.. but

Hyera moaning angrily because he don't kiss back.

Fuck everything!!!

Jimin finally responding to Hyera kiss, he kissing Hyera slowly, it's a big lie if Jimin said he don't have any feeling to Hyera anymore when he let her effect his life like this.

I miss you, i miss you, i fucking miss you!

Hyera pull back, Jimin lean his forehead with Hyera, both catching their breath.

"Hyera!" suddenly Hyera yelling her own name, eye half open, Jimin chuckle

"Stop dreaming about him you fool!" Hyera walking in to elevator, the elevator close.

"Yeah just think you have a nightmare" Jimin whisper to himself then leaving the building.

Hyera passing your room to her room, she flop herself to bed. You in your room behind your door still crying, yelping in pain.

"Shit, why.. why i'm crying? why is this pain making me hard to freaking breathe" your tears rolling down non stop.

skip time

It's finally monday, like always you make coffee for Taehyung .

You knock his office, he wait for you to come in, he can't take his eye off of you.

You place his coffee in front him.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you that Saturday night, i remembered i drop the honorific and i hope you let it past since i'm drunk, i'm not myself" you bow to him, cursing yourself, you know you need to talk about this if not this things will make everything awkward.

"It's okay, about that night.. " Taehyung finally open his mouth after seconds.

"About that, you shouldn't mind about me after all i'm the one who insisting to go with you, it's completely fine. I'm the one who overacting like we in some relationship" you say, chuckling the last part but deep down it fucking hurt .

Taehyung feel so disappointed hearing your sentence.

You don't care?

Reality slap him when he realizes, you don't remember him, you don't know him.

Taehyung just nod to you, you read his schedule for today.

skip time

"Haeunnie" Yeona cutely calling you, run to your way

"Hi Yeona" you hug her

"So, tonight we have small gathering to know each other more, there's our senior and junior will come to, so do you want to come? i think this is good opportunity to you know other workers, right?" she ask you, you chuckle hearing she talking in just one breath

"Amazing, even your chuckle sound pretty" Yeona adore you.

"I will come if you come" you says to her, "Of course i will come! meet me after work in front okay?" she say, you nod then she disappear like air.

Today times passes really fast, because you have so many files to do and check before send it to Taehyung.

Taehyung himself is busy to like always he don't eat lunch but you remind him to drink his vitamin.

You walk in to his office but he not there anymore, you turn off all light's and AC but you almost step on something..

You looking at his ring, this is the same ring he wear everyday but why he took it off today?

"Haeunnie!!" Yeona from far calling for you, you put the ring back in your handbag safely since it look precious to Taehyung.

skip times

When you and Yeona walk in to the restaurant you can see there's long table, full with people wearing work shirt.

"Yeona here!!" someone call Yeona, Yeona waving her hand and bring you to sit beside her.

Everyone greet you nicely but this is so awkward for you.

"Hello, i'm Cha Yun " a guy who sitting beside you introduce

"Choi Haeun" you introduce

"I been working at Kim Group Company for almost 5 years" he proudly say, chugging his beer. You just nod , not really that interested to know or to continue the conversation because his vibe is not it.

You look to Yeona side, everyone chatting and it's fun

"You so pretty at up close" he say again, you mouth thank you bowing to him but then you join Yeona with other

"Are you ignoring me?" his voice sound darker and louder enough to pull everyone attention.

"Ay sunbae, stop drinking to early to drunk" a man says you learn his name is Haechan

"That's true sunbae, it still early" You learn his name is Jaemin, he signal you to change sit as now you sit in front Yeona besides Haechan and Jeno.

"That's bitch is so rude" Cha Yun not done yet, you glare him.

"What you looking at! you come here! " Cha Yun stand up about to walk to you.. Jaemin, Haechan and Jeno trying to stop him.

"Sunbae, sunbae" Haechan push Cha Yun big stomach to back. Everyone in the restaurant is not pleased, Jaemin keep bowing to other customers.

You still glare Cha Yun, how dare he call you bitch when you just meet him like few minutes ago.

"Haeun let's go out for now" Yeona whisper to you

"I'm sorry but we will send Cha Yun home then you can come back, please don't be mad and leave" Jisung politely say to you, you smile to him to assure and about to leave.

"Women are all the same, sex toy! how could you look at me like that! bet you slept with hundred guys" Cha Yun shouting

Everyone drop in dead silence..

You throw your handbag to ground, looking back to him.

That's it!!!!!

"What sex toy? Yah pervert! fuck you" you throw a hard punch to his face, he almost fall but regain himself back.

You don't know since when you know some martial art but you has that move.

His lips bleeding a little.

"Looking you this mad it must be true you slept with so many then sleep with me tonigh--- " another punch land on his face but this time it's make he fall to back.

Haechan, Jaemin just let Cha Yun fall not even want to help him up.

Everyone shock, gasping to see who just decide to show up.

You look to your left it's him
.
.
.
.
.

Have a nice friday everyone<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 6.5K 42
❝ How is it that you only talk to me when the clock strikes at 7:30 pm? ❞ seen 7:30 pm | cover made by @TAEHYUNGACID | Copyright 2018 ©️ Lunar
18.3K 1.3K 30
Have these boys learned nothing? I'm the one to be feared.
12.6K 942 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020
1K 265 31
(Cover by @Voidelove) Would you love me? Even if I turned out to be not what you thought I was? Will you turn your back on me like the others? Will I...