The Vloggers [1D]

By tacenda-

Jazlyn Rodriguez and Adeline Blue were rapidly becoming the most watched vloggers on Youtube. How you may ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note <3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest!!
Contest part two!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Contest Winners!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chpater 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
.
note
epilogue
important :)
questions

Chapter 24

6.7K 108 4
By tacenda-

*NIALL’S P.O.V*

“Are you okay Addie?” I asked her after she had finished screaming her lungs out at the tree. Poor tree.

“I’m perfectly fine! Why wouldn’t I be? I’m just peachy. It’s such a wonderful day is it not? Wonderful. Just freaking wonderful.” She rambled like a mad women while walking back inside. She seemed pretty scary in her state.

“Uh, should we check on her?” Liam asked raising his eyebrows. Check on her? Is he insane? I don’t want to be that tree!

“I think Niall should since he’s the one who asked her.” Louis said nodding his head. I raised one eyebrow at him.

“But Liam proposed the idea to check on her!” I pointed out.

“I say Niall goes. Use your Irish charm lad.” Zayn offered nudging me. Harry nodded his head in agreement and gave me a thumbs up. Why was everyone against me?

I shot him a look and rolled my eyes. Fine, I’ll go. I hopped the fence and made my way to the white door. I looked back at the lads who were watching me intently. I shrugged and knocked on the door.

Instead of  Addie or Jaz  I was greeted with a male. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes that seemed to be wider than usual. What was he doing here? Was he one of their boyfriends?

“Uh. Hold on one second.” He spit out holding one finger up before slowly turning around and walking back to where he came from leaving the door opened.

I turned around and gave the boys a baffled expression which they quickly returned.

I couldn’t see him but I certainly could hear him as he seemed to approach the girls.

“Jaz, love. Did you know Niall Horan from One Direction is at your front door? ” He asked Jaz shocked. How did he know who we were and the girls didn’t? That makes no sense at all.

“Whoa. Ayden! How the pineapple do you know who they are?” Addie asked completely surprised. I’m right with you love!

“Everyone knows who they are!” Ayden said after a moment hesitation.  He had a point there.

“Did you invite him in?” Jaz asked. No he did not. I’m standing in front of the open doorway completely and utterly alone as my band mates watch me.

Jaz then appeared in front of the doorway with a bright smile looking as beautiful as always.

“Hey Niall! Are the boys with you?” She asked looking behind me. No they abandoned me.

“Yeah they’re watching me.” I said pointing at the now waving boys.

“You guys can come in!” She waved at the boys after she spotted them. The boys hopped the fence leaving Paul and Rob on the other side. They shrugged their shoulders and headed inside Harry’s home.

“Hey Jaz.” Harry smiled warmly along with the other boys.

“Jaz!” Louis yelled giving her a hard high five.

“Sup guys. Come on I’ll introduce you to our friend.” Jaz smiled motioning for us to follow her. Hm, friend?

She led us into the living room where Addie and their friend, Ayden, were seated.

“Guys this is Ayden. He’s our sexy camera man.” Jaz stated pointing at Ayden who smiled at us. Sexy? Nah, I’m sexier.

“Camera man?” Zayn asked confused.

“Yeah. We recently just started doing videos on YouTube! We just finished our second video today so it’ll be up tomorrow.” Addie said with a grin. They seemed to enjoy doing those videos. We will have to check them out.

“And Ayden I would introduce them to you but it seems you already know who they are now don’t cha?” Jaz asked with a smirk.

“Everyone knows who they are! They’re One Direction for god sake!” Ayden desperately said throwing his hands up.

“They didn’t know who we were.” Louis pointed at Jaz and Addie.

“Yeah we did.” Jaz said with a smirk. Wait, what?

“What? Do you think we live under a rock?” Addie asked noticing our puzzled expressions. I was about to answer yes when Jaz cut me off.

“Don’t answer that.”

I chuckled along with the rest of the boys.

“Guys try not to smile or anything. Ayden might fan boy up in here!” Jaz joked.

“Seriously guys?” He cried shooting them a look.

“Which one’s your favorite Ayden?” Addie asked with a smile while nudging him.

“No-“He began but was cut off by Jaz.

“Is it Louis because he has a big butt, is secretly superman and is the leader?” Jaz winked.

Louis smirked and slowly nodded his head while wiggling his eyebrows.

“No!” Ayden shouted shooting Jaz a glare. Jaz put her hands up in surrender and took a step back.

“Oh I know! It’s Liam because he’s Daddy Direction and has an obsession with Toy Story! And Toy Story turns you on, right Ayden?” Jaz exclaimed causing Addie to fall from the couch and onto the floor laughing. I couldn’t help it either, I let out a chuckle.

Ayden buried is head in his hands and bent over while Liam raised his eyebrows.

“Does Toy Story turn you on?” I asked Liam jokingly causing everyone to erupt in fits of laughter including Liam.

“No!” He said defending himself. Too bad he was also chuckling.

“Okay well it’s not Liam so it has to be Harry! Is it because Harry like’s pussy cats Ayden? Do you have a keen interest in pussy? Cats that is.” Addie inquired. The lads and I burst out laughing. Ayden’s face was priceless. His eyes were wide and his face as red as a tomato.  Jaz was bent over clutching her stomach while inhaling deep breaths.

“Okay. I take it’s not Harry. Its Zayn isn’t it? Is it because he’s all mysterious and he makes really attractive deep faces?” Addie asked tilting her head to the side. It was surprising how much they actually knew about us. They must’ve done their research, or their secretly Directioners.

 I’ll be honest here, I’m quite afraid of what they’re going to say about me.

“I didn’t know they were attractive.” Zayn chuckled.

“I think that was sarcasm lad.” Louis said patting Zayns back making him pout.

“Oh my gosh.” Ayden whispered shaking his head lightly.

“Okay then it has to be Niall! Its Niall isn’t it? It’s because he’s so freaking cute and Irish right? Is it his accent? Or is it because he loves Justin Bieber and not only are you a Directioner but you’re also a Belieber, yeah?”  Jaz questioned Ayden. I smirked because she called me ‘freaking cute’. I wasn’t simply cute. No I was freaking cute.

Ayden rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“It is Niall!” Addie exclaimed shoving Ayden lightly.

“I never said anything!” Ayden exclaimed pushing Addie back.

“Well sucks to suck because I met him first so he’s mine. Back off.” Jaz threatened jokingly while slipping an arm around my waist. I raised one eyebrow and smirked before quickly putting an arm around her petite waist. Liam shot me a wink causing me to roll my eyes in response.

“I thought we had something Jaz.” Ayden stated sadly while pouting. Didn’t you hear her? I’m hers. In other words she’s mine. Case closed.

“Ha! You guys are all funny. Everyone knows that what me and Jaz have is legit.” Addie said raising her eyebrows at us. She leaned back into the couch and crossed her arms.

“Jaz and I.” Jaz corrected her disguising it with a cough.

“Everyone knows that what Jaz and I have  is legit.” Addie restated fixing herself. She nodded her head as if she never messed up in the first place.

“Everyone but me. She just bribes me with muffins.” Jaz whispered in my ear, her arm still around me. I chuckled but quickly covered it as a cough when Addie playfully glared at me.

“See what I mean? She’s a dangerous woman!” Jaz whispered. I tried not to laugh since Addie had her eyes narrowed at me. She was quite protective of her friends!

“You should probably stop talking to me before she bites me head off.” I whispered back giving Addie the eye.

“Your accent is really strong.” Jaz observed still whispering. What?

“Eh? Thank you?” I whispered back in more of a question.

“What are you two whispering about?” Addie questioned while glaring at us.

“Your mom.” Jaz sneered jokingly.

“Oh really?” Addie said raising her eyebrows.

“Aca-Belive it.” Jaz said. Wait, what? Did she just say Aca-Believe it? I gave her a puzzling look. She turned her head slightly to look me in the eye.

“Pitch Perfect. It’s a movie.” She grinned.

We were extremely close and I could faintly make out the tiny freckle she had on her right cheek.

“Listen here witch. You need to watch your tone with me.” Addie ordered Jaz causing her to turn her head in her direction again.

“I know you aren’t talking to me.” Jaz breathed, raising an eyebrow.

“Obviously.” Addie said rolling her eyes.

Slowly, her grip on my waist loosened until it completely dropped as she crossed the living room towards the couch Addie was seated on. She leant down in her face and stared at her hard.

I felt a nudge on my side and turned to look at Harry. He nodded his head towards Jaz and gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled lightly and shook my head.

“Roll your eyes at me one more time Adeline.” Jaz whispered low. If I didn’t know they were fooling around, I would’ve thought they were actually going to have a go at each other. Only true best friends could clown around like that.

Addie slowly and dramatically rolled her eyes. In a flash Jaz had pinned her on the ground. The lads and I had our eyebrows raised as we simultaneously took a step back.

Addie laughed darkly before flipping over causing Jaz to be pinned. Jaz didn’t seem fazed at all. It actually seemed like she had planned for Addie to be on top. Suddenly, Jazs hand shot up and began to tickle Addie on the side. I assumed Addie was extremely ticklish as she screamed in laughter while falling over.

“Yeah! Don’t mess with me though!” Jaz shouted in Addie’s face after she had stopped her assault. Jaz quickly got to her feet leaving Addie heavily breathing on the floor.

She crossed the room towards the lads and me giving us each a high five. Addie on the other hand, shot Jaz an evil glare before jogging outside.

“Should we be worried?” Louis asked glancing at the now closed door.

“Nah.” Jaz replied shaking her head. “Guys make yourselves at home! Sit!” She motioned towards the couches.

Jaz plopped herself on the couch in the middle next to Ayden while Louis, Liam and Zayn sat on the opposite couch and Harry on the armchair facing the two couches. I sat in the only seat, next to Jaz.

The door slammed shut as Addie walked in with a big grin and a cup in her hand. Where’d the cup come from?

“Ayden can I talk to you for a minute?” Addie asked motioning for him to come to the kitchen. He gave her a skeptical look but still followed her.

“Again I ask. Should we be worried?” Louis questioned Jaz.

“Let’s just say that look on her face was not good.” Jaz gulped. I was about to ask why when Addie walked in. She threw Jaz a white packet and then sat on the floor next to the coffee table with a small smile. Ayden came in next sitting back in his spot. Instead of plopping he lowered himself very lowly, almost touching the floor with his hand.

“Where did you find these?” Jaz asked excitedly looking at the packet in her hand. I chuckled as I saw the label: Blueberry muffins. She was almost as obsessed with blueberry muffins as I was with Nandos. Almost.

“I bought my own box for me and hid it from you.” Addie replied shrugging her shoulders. She crossed her legs and leaned back on the palm of her hands.

“How could you do such a thing?” Jaz cried bringing the packet close to her.

Addie shrugged, still maintaining that sly smile. She was up to something.

“I swear Addie; if you ruined a perfectly good pouch of muffins I will kill you.” Jaz threatened while slowly opening the packet.

“It’s closed idiot.” Addie replied in a duh tone. Jaz shot her a glare while pulling out a muffin. She stared at it as if it was Heaven. As she was about to slip it into her mouth her eyes averted to the floor. Her eyes widened as she let out an ear piercing scream. I jumped from my spot at the sudden sound.

“What?” Everyone screamed expect for Ayden and Addie who were too busy laughing their asses off.

Jaz jumped up putting her feet underneath her and held on to me as if her life depended on it. She buried her face into my chest and grasped the front of my shirt tightly into her curled up fist. Her other hand held her muffins tightly. She let out small whimpers into my chest. What could possibly scare her? She didn’t seem like the girl who gets easily scared.

“Whoa! Jaz what’s wrong love?” I asked her confused. In response she whimpered harder.

Addie had tears in her eyes and was rolling on the floor. She finally sat up and came closer to Jaz and me. Instead of reassuring Jaz she lightly traced her fingers on Jazs back as if something was crawling on her. Jaz instantly reacted, leaning father into my chest trying to get her back out of reach. Addie bit her lip trying to prevent the laugh wanting to escape while doing it once more. Jaz swung her body to the side of me burying her head into my ribs while still gripping my shirt.

I grunted at the sudden shift. Addie couldn’t help it anymore she burst out laughing.

“What is it?” I asked Addie. I received no response as she was too busy having hysterics. I leaned down with Jaz still on me to see what was on the floor. My eyes widened as I took in the biggest cockroach I have ever seen crawling about. The thing was huge!

 Ayden finally came to his senses putting the same cup Addie came in with on the cockroach. He got a magazine and slipped it under lifting up the cup in the process. Liam opened the front door for him so he could throw the monster out.

“It’s gone Jaz.” I informed her rubbing her back. She was still buried into my side.

 She was definitely not scared of cockroaches. She seemed absolutely terrified! She slowly lifted her head up and cautiously looked on the ground. She breathed a breath of relief and wiped her watery eyes.

“Well this is embarrassing. Sorry Niall.” She mumbled while lifting herself off of me.

“It’s okay love. You just can’t get enough of me.” I winked at her. She chuckled in response but it was cut short as she heard laughter still coming from Addie. She quickly snapped her head in Addie’s direction. Addie tried to stop laughing but failed desperately.

“Payback.” Addie stated in between laughs still on the floor.

“You better watch yourself Blue. Because you don’t know when I’ll strike back.” Jaz threatened her darkly before turning to face Ayden. “And don’t think you’re off the hook either.”

Ayden held his hands up trying to conceal a smile. Jaz sat back down with a sigh and closed her eyes.

“So let me get this straight, You, Jazlyn, the girl that can kick five guys’ bums at nerfs is afraid of roaches?” Louis asked with a what-the-heck look. I was thinking the same thing. The poor girl almost cried!

“Shut-“Jaz started but was soon cut off by Addie.

“Little Miss Jazlyn over here has had some terrible experiences with roaches.” Addie began dramatically.  Jaz shot her a glare but she continued nevertheless. “See the first time was the night we stayed in a hotel for our tournament. Let’s just say the hotel was no Hilton. One crawled up her shirt when she was sleeping. And when I say crawled up her shirt, I’m talking sucker got a little sneak peek up there if you know what I mean.” Addie smiled while wiggling her eyebrows causing us to laugh.

“Seriously Ad?” Jaz rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and curled up into the couch.

“You know that’s exactly what happened. The second time, Jaz was leaning on a tree like some cool papa. Whatever shampoo she used really attracted the males. Because out of nowhere one of those flying ones landed in her hair. Oh gosh! Did she freak out! She was like freaking Jet Lee!” Addie exclaimed while doing fake karate moves. I laughed at her failed attempts to chop Louis’s hand. I felt Jaz shudder from besides me at the memory.

“I think they’re in love with her honestly! I seriously think she should just marry them and have little human-roach babies!” Addie informed us. She seemed to enjoy this way too much. Jaz on the other hand caressed her head in her hands shaking it as if trying to get rid of the memory. I was about to rub her back when Ayden beat me to it. Awkward.

“Okay. Enough with my traumatic stories. Do you guys want to watch our first video?” Jaz asked lifting her head up with a big grin. One second she’s scared shitless the next she’s back to her happy self. I guess that works.

“You should get a roach more often Niall. That way Jaz can be all on you.” Harry winked at me. Oh my gosh. I chuckled embarrassed.  Jaz grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at Harry.

“Ouch! Love watch it!” Harry exclaimed tossing the pillow back. “Merchandise here.” He stated waving a hand at himself.

“Shut it and hand me my laptop.” Jaz ordered him. He reached over to the table and grabbed the silver laptop. He handed it to Jaz but didn’t let go as she grabbed it.

She raised an eyebrow at him as he held on. He finally let go after a couple seconds.

“So what exactly do you guys do?” Liam asked.

“Your mom.” Addie replied quickly making us laugh.

“Watch.” Jaz smiled placing the laptop on the coffee table. We all gathered around and waited as the video loaded.

“This better be good.” Zayn stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...