HE and ME Impossible ✔️

By Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... More

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

27

2.2K 157 100
By Ahsana_

"I want you to know our enemy. " I looked at her to know her expressions, but her face became colourless. Even though she acts as strong and bold, deep inside she is a fragile girl who is craving for love and support.

"Tell me. " Without leaving any curiosity she asked me. But now I am wondering whether to tell her or not. How will she react? Since it is Neha, it is not that much predictable. Her thoughts changes as per her moods.

"Ayaan tell me. " She demanded. I face palmed myself whether to tell her complete story or not. After thinking for a while I decided to tell my part of story only. I wanna know whether she remember him or not. If so, she will reveal what exactly happened and everything.

Removing palm from my face, I tighten my lips and give her an assurance smile.

"He is Anand. I don't know whether you know him or not. One of most wanted criminal by my list but with other officers he is not. Drug dealing, human trafficking and what not. I am behind him since years but I got approval to investigate on him by only last year. " I looked at her and found no expression so she may not remember his name.

"Here he is. " I showed his photo from my phone and her face expression changed to anger.

"He? " Her blood is boiling.

"He even threaten me about you. " I said the half truth. I can't tell her that, only because of her hatred towards him I chose his case and finding more evidence. If I say so, she became more brave and call that Anand or do something.

"I know him. " Her face turns into disguise.

"He is the only one who killed my best friend Laya. " She sighed. "I have best friend beside Divya. One day I witnessed him dragging her to his car. I can't save her but only scream as the response. I was only 16 by then, on the way to school. By the time people arrived he drive away his car. Without going to school I complained it to the police, but after when I revealed the number plate and identified him, they were not ready to file the case. Because of their irresponsibility, she found as dead on the same day.

I could do nothing but crying, if I was more strong, I might have save her from their hold. Because of her father who debt some amount from him, he abducted laya and killer her mercilessly.

And then we reported the case again by the force of people and everyone. But no one is willing to say witness so I became witness to that case and said about him at the court.

But no law can hang him to death because he have money. After few days he was remanded from jail. "I found a very strong Neha now. Even though her eyes have tears those were shaking with rage.

" Because of that I learnt karate, I want to protect everyone around me. I can't give another chance to anyone to take away my people." Her sound shakes. "But if I was strong I could help her. I was so useless Ayaan. " The tears that were holding till now started to escaped from her eyes. Her face turns into red. When those warm tears escaped from her eyes, she shrugged it away but her hand and tighten her lips for not letting any wheezing sound escape.

"May be Laya hoping that I will save her. Her those helpless eyes are still haunting me. I.. " Her sounds are now shaking.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears away. It is Neha who is struggling to cry but trying to bold to protect everyone..

"Shh.. " I hummed and caressed her hair.

"I won't cry. " She wiped away the tears again but those already messed up her face. "I want to be stay strong for anyone " She said like a mantra..

"Neha.. " I called her slowly but she is repeating her sentence again and again.
Within no time I hugged her tightly but still she is repeating that sentence again.

"Neha.. It is enough. You are strong and you can protect anyone but you don't need to hold your emotions. Just let those tears falls and free your suffering. " I caressed her hairs but her tears are now making my shirt wet and her face is buried in my chest.

"I will make him pay for what he did. Let me meet him Ayaan. " She hitted on my chest. Her hit is her rage and her sufferings. Even though it hurts me, it soothe me when she shows her feeling..

"I will makes you meet him soon. He need to pay for all. " I kissed her forehead and she looked at me unbelievably with those teary eyes.

"I know you are bold and strong. But I know how fragile you are. You don't have to mask your emotions in front of me. Just cry Neha, cry everything out. I won't look at you. You can cry on my chest, but it is hurt me to see your suffering alone. Cry Neha." When I finished I can hear her sobbing, she is crying on my chest by hiding her face.

A

fter sometimes I can't hear anything I looked at her face and she is starting to cry again. Kissing her forehead I said, "it enough. My shirt is now drenched, I only need soap to wash it. " When I said these, she suddenly moved away from me and realised our position.

"Sorry." She stood up immediately with a jolt.

"Its okay. " I smiled at her hoping a return smile. Tightening her lips together she plastered a smile at me and walked away.

But I haven't finished talking. She is too fast, she walked out of our bedroom. At that time, Fahad is coming to our way.

I can't see Neha because I am facing her back but I know one thing her face clearly tells how much she cried. I can see her wiping her eyes when she met him.

"What happened Neha? " Fahad's face expression changed into concern. The packet of sweets, he was holding is now in floor and the next second his hands captured my collar.

"What did you done to her? " He shouted and even me is scared by my little brother's anger.

"Nothing." I am stammering. "I am your bhai. " I tried to remind him.

"I am asking what did you done to her. If you can't open your mouth my punch will touch your face. " I am gulping. I am looking at Neha with puppy eyes..

But I am so happy seeing her giggling at our actions. She is laughing there watching my terrible state.

"He did nothing but consoled me. " She finally said and he loosen his grip on my collar.

"What happened? " He rushed to her.

I am finding his care for her. He never saved me from fight with bhai or cousins. But now he was in rage. I didn't know that my brother grown up this much. I smiled at them and their cute bond.

"I suddenly got memory of my late friend. " She struggled to smile and it passed.

"If he do something to you, then tell me. I will take his intestine out. " He said looking me from head to toe.

"Hey, Fahad. You are behaving like I did something. " I reasoned.

Hugging her from side like a protective brother he looked at me with a smirk.
"I am her brother and I put our relationship before you. " He said looking at my face.

"Fahad. Okay brother and sister. " I rolled my eyes. "By the way, why you bought sweets? " I asked.

"Why Fahad? " Neha asked.

"Oh." Suddenly his grip on her hand loosened and his eyes bulged out at the sweets lying on the floor.

"How this happen? " He is shocked.

"When the protective brother came to punch me, he forgot about the sweet on his hand. " I tried to make him remember.

"Oh my sweets." He sat on the floor and acted like a kid.

"Where were you Fahad? I didn't get a glimpse of you since days. " She asked.

"Some meetings and one of that got success. I even confirmed that I will build my company office soon. I got investors. " He is echoing happiness. "That's why I bought sweets. " Sound turned into sad..

"Congrats Fahad. I know that my luck will give you something. " Neha is in ninth cloud.

"What about my hardwork? " He amused and she looked on the roof like she didn't heard it.

"My brother is best. Treat us on restaurant,that's why your sweets spoiled." I laughed and he narrowed his eyes.

"How you guys are doing? " He asked after collecting the messed sweets from the floor.

"We are doing very fine. " Putting an arm on her shoulder I pulled her cheek, only to gain a punch on my stomach. Yeah my fierce cat is back.

"Didn't you see. " I winked. When Fahad left and Neha about to walk away I catched her arm.

"I wanna tell you something more. "

❤❤❤

How is the update? I am not going at writing emotions. Hope this went fine.

Sorry for not replying to messages. I will reply soon. But don't forget to give me comments.

Do votes and share please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 4.7K 48
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
299K 19.2K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
120K 4.2K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
1.6M 86.9K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...