Step Daddy Keith | 18+

بواسطة Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... المزيد

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Jealous

974 27 9
بواسطة Itz_zo_Izzy

"Agreed." He nodded.

~•~•~•~•~

On the plane heading to San Diego we were running late so we had no other way of making it there on time but to fly with the Stones. I noticed throughout the day especially during the flight that I wasn't feeling well. But I pushed the thought aside thinking maybe it's just because of what had happened the past few days. I didn't want to make it a big deal, instead I sat down to rest.

I thought back at what my father said to me a few days ago when he came to know about Keith and I.

"It's quite disturbing not going to lie but hopefully one day I'm able to understand why, why, certainly not today but maybe someday." He sighed.

"I won't let your mother know that's for you to tell her and see where things go." Now come to think of it why did my father come back up in our room when he was heading out with the boys.

"Hey Tom?" I caught his attention.

"What's up doll." He scooted closer to the seat next to mine with his usual bright smile.

"Why did dad come up to our room if he was going out with you and Kelso?" I asked trying to ignore the sleepiness of my tired eyes.

"He said he wanted to go up and tell you something, a few seconds later I decided to follow him and came across the hectic sense." He explained making me nod. I then closed my eyes wanting to sleep but I wasn't comfortable.

"I'm going to go take a nap." I got up to make my way into the room in the back where a nicely made bed awaited me. From the long nights and busy days I haven't gotten much rest, and I also wasn't on any substances like they all were to keep up with everyone.

The guys had gotten comfortable doing whatever they pleased even if I was in the room. Keith even got anger at them when he found out they were doing it in front of me. Aside from that they've also been getting too many late night visits from woman or so called groupies.

I can't even count the times I've heard, or even walking in on them accidentally. The most disturbing comment I've gotten was 'wanna join' from Nikki. I didn't have time to even say anything as I fled as quickly as I could. They were obviously taking advantage of the fact that I was sleeping in Keith's room and not sharing with them.

Getting comfortable and taking my shoes off I laid my head on the soft pillow to close my eyes. But I was disturbed when I heard the door open. I felt the bed dip as they sat down close by until they laid down spooning me from behind. Keeping my eyes closed to fall asleep it was until he intertwined our hands together when I knew it was Keith.

"You tired baby." He muttered in my ear.

"Mhm." Getting closer he pulled a blanket over us. After some time I eventually fell asleep letting darkness take over me.

———

Landing we headed towards the hotel where I would wait as the rest had the day off to do press and interviews.

"You sure you don't want to come along?" Tommy asked once again as he got presentable for the magazine shoot. The Stones had already left about an hour earlier.

"No it's fine I won't have anything to do anyway so I'll wait for you all here." I sat on the bed, there was a pause before he spoke up again.

"You been feeling alright recently?" He had a concerned look on his face I guess he could tell I wasn't feeling my best.

"I'll be fine I just need to preserve my energy for tonight." I smiled, of course he would be the one to notice.

"You do that because Imma need you to help me write some stuff when I get back alright." Tommy beamed.

"Alright good luck and remember think before you say." I laughed as he made his way towards me.

"Later doll face." He pecked my cheek before leaving. 

———

"Come on let's take a break we've been working on this for two hours." Tommy closed his notebook, I have been writing for what seems like hours.

"Hold on we've finally got smithing going once we finish we wouldn't have to do anymore." I kept writing ideas and lyrics.

"Let's just take a small break we've been working for sometime, let me help you relieve some stress." He pulled the notebook out of my grip and put all of them away.

"Tommy." I whined.

"Don't Tommy me come on." He got off the bed motioning me to lay down on it.

"Fine." I laid face down and turned my head to the side. He placed his knees on either side of my hips and his hands got to work massaging my shoulders.

"This is a little thank you for helping me write the song." His hand kept working on my tired body.

"Oh that's nice." I moaned softly as his hands continued to massage.

"Yeah you like that don't you?" He said jokingly moving his hands to my lower back.

"Mhh yes." How was he so good at it.

"Oh right there Tommy." He had done something to my lower back that caused me to moan a little too loud.

"That's right tell Tommy where you like it." He was having way too much fun making me moan as he massaged my body.

"Uhh!" He stopped when there was a noise at the door. Someone had tried to open it but failed because it had been locked.

"Y/n why is the door locked?" It was Keith on the other side.

"Um so I'll just finish it there's not much to get done left." He cleared his throat and got off pecking my cheek after I sat up.

"Bye." He got all his belongings opening the door.

"Hey Keith." Tommy nodded as he heading out the door and probably went in search for the guys.

"What was that?" Keith looked very irritated.

"What was what?" I stood up choosing to play dumb.

"Don't play that game with me Y/n, what was that?" He was only a few centimeters from me now.

"What are you talking about Keith?" I asked sounding frustrated myself.

"Watch it, you know exactly what I'm talking about now I'm only going to ask you one more time, answer wisely kitten." His voice was very dominant and demanding. It had gotten dangerously low almost like a growl. It reminded me of the times when I wasn't his and he would have a predator look in his eyes whenever he felt threatened and jealous.

"What was that boy doing in here?" He pressed me up against the wall trapping me between the wall and his body.

"He wasn't doing anything." I told the truth nothing was going on, nothing worth mentioning. But I knew that answer would lead to hard and raw love making which made my core drip.

"So you wanna play it that way." He looked so hot clenching his jaw in anger, I got excited knowing what was to come.

"Since you want to act like such a bad girl then you leave me no choose but to treat you like one." His hand crawled up my skirt and started teasing my dripping core making me let out a soft moan.

"Such a dirty girl." He teased as he moved my panties to the side to please my aching pussy. He rubbed fast circles on my soaking clit causing me to cry out in pleasure.

I whined when he removed his fingers but stopped when he nearly ripped my skirt off. We undressed each other leaving me in my undergarments. Keith released his rock hard member it stood tall desperate for attention. I couldn't help but moan at the exposed sight of him. He pulled me in for a rough and passionate kiss his tongue demanding access to my mouth and dominating mine once it was granted.

He pushed me onto the bed and took my bra off immediately sucking and biting at my breasts.

"Oh Keith." I ran my hand through his hair pushing him closer to me.

"I'm the only man that's allowed to make you moan like that understand?" He growled moving between my legs and ripping my panties off. I nodded wanting more of him.

"I said do you understand?" Two of his fingers entered me thrusting in and out rapidly as I moan and arched my back at the sudden immense pleasure.

"Yes daddy you're the only one." I said chopped up between moans knowing that's just what he wanted to hear.

"I can't wait any longer." He aligned himself at my entrance, teasing me with his tip before slamming his hips into mine causing us to moan loudly.

"I'm the only one who can make you cum you hear me." He growled as he kept pounding, penetrating my walls. His hands griped my hips printing his nails and red marks of his hands knowing there would also be bruising.

"Yes daddy!" I exclaimed from the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

"Who's sweet pussy is this?" He groaned, I knew what he wanted to hear but I was loving how dominant and rough he was being with me.

"M-Mine." I managed to moan out.

"Wrong answer." His thrusts got unbelievably faster and harder making the corner of my eyes to fill with tears.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked again in a louder tone.

"Y-Yours all yours daddy!" I yelled as his pelvis rubbed up against my clit.

"That'a girl." He smirked, cocky fuck he knows he owns me.

"Oh harder." I clenched around his twitching member. He slammed his hips into mine a few more times before he came coating my walls with his hot cum. His thrusting got slower and sloppy until he fully came to a stop making me pout.

"Only good girls are allowed to cum." The smirk never left his face leaving me unbelievably frustrated, I was on the verge of having one of the best orgasms of my life.

"Please daddy." I whined wanting to come undone and release my juices.

"Don't push it." He frowned, fine then if he wasn't going to do it I was, my fingers reached down to relieve me of any sort of pleasure I was craving.

"Ah ah that's mine." He smacked my hand away.

"Then maybe next time fuck me like it is." I talked back hoping he would crack and finish what he started.

"Talking to me like that isn't going to make it better for yourself kitten." He taunted.

"But daddy please!" I begged looking up at him with the best puppy eyes I could give wanting him to finish me.

"You're such a spoiled brat." He groaned aligning himself at my entrance again, slamming into me.

"Mmmh!" My nails clawed onto his shoulders and back. He owns me but we both knew I had him wrapped just as tightly around my fingers.

"But you're my spoiled brat." His lips sucked at my neck as his thrusts became harder and faster making my eyes roll back.

A couple minutes later I could feel the pressure built up in my lower stomach as I reached my orgasm, I clenched myself around his big member letting him know I was close.

"Keith!" I moan hearing his heavy dog like panting on my neck.

"I know baby I know." He slammed his hips into mine a few more time before I came, my juices flowing down. A few more thrusts later his body shuddered as he came for the second time tonight filling me up with his seed. His hips kept rocking back and forth slowly as he rode off our high before coming to a stop. We stayed still like that for a few minutes trying to catch our breath.

"I love you my sweet girl." He rolled off of me cuddling me up against him, pulling the covers over us.

"I love you Keith." We kissed, looking at each other with love filled eyes. Soon falling asleep content in each others arms.

~•~•~•~•~

Serious question do you all like actually think this story is interesting? Like are y'all really invested and genuinely enjoy reading when I update? Be honest, I need honest feedback to see where I'm at and what I can do to improve.

I am truly grateful for those of you that tune in every week and show some love and support to this book. I update on Fridays but sometimes I update a bit late because it's very hard for me to find time to write. I try real hard to get a chapter up every week. It would seriously help thanks in advance and I do hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for reading!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

169K 5.1K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
8.8K 466 61
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
2.3K 52 20
Hazel is a 19yo girl who works at a club. Her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She's sad and lonely. She also needs money to pay back a dea...
4M 181K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...