HE and ME Impossible ✔️

Bởi Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... Xem Thêm

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 26

2.2K 163 120
Bởi Ahsana_

Reached 1k votes. 💃💃💃 I am so happy.. Our book reached 1k votes. Aren't you happy? 😍😁

Don't forget to give votes, spam the book with comments and follow me for getting updates.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Neha POV

After ten minutes Ayaan reached home. I am still sitting outside, not outside but lawn with Prithvi, Aman and Arjun. It is boredom to wait outside until he came.

"Your sir came, let's Arjun come inside. " I said with a smile looking at Ayaan.

"When did you come Arjun. Let's get inside." With a smile Ayaan hand over the shopping kit to me. Hope he bought the thing I asked him.

I walked ahead and placed it on my bedroom to check whether he bought it or not. I can't trust him like that. Two chocolate, cake, sweets and yes, here it is. He bought it. I really mistook him.

With a smile I headed to the living room and Arjun just sit on the chair. Ayaan is looking at me with a  weird smile. What happened to him?

"Ayaan, can you prepare coffee for us. " I asked him politely.

"Sure." With a small smile, Ayaan stood up and walked to the kitchen. I know it is bad to ask him to prepare coffee when he just come back. But it is inappropriate for not give anything to our guest. If I prepare then, we have to call ambulance.

Arjun staring at me at the glance of Ayaan going to make coffee.

"What happened? " I asked him by sitting on the place where Ayaan had sat.

"Is Ayaan going to make coffee " He sounds like Ayaan gone to Mars for preparing coffee.

"Don't you want? " If he is not our guest and his colleague, Arjun surely hear some sweet talks from me. Poor him, he doesn't have luck.

"That's not. "

"So , you don't want? " I asked him again

"I want that. I like coffee. I mean, I am surprised to know that he is making coffee . "

"Don't tell me you don't know the basic things. " I laughed.

"So Neha, tell me about you. " He quickly changed the topic. Good for him.

"Oh, I am waiting for opening college. " I smiled.

"Here is. " Ayaan came with coffee just before Arjun asks more.

"You are so lucky to have Ayaan, Neha. " Arjun smiled.

What to tell now. I smiled showing my teeth.

"Neha, your mom called me and asked you to call her. " He said quickly.

"I forgot to call her today. Excuse me Arjun, I will be back. " I headed to our bedroom finding my phone.

It had been a while I called Ammi, Ayaan's Ammi. Okay, I will call her later. First, I have to call Mom.

With the first ring, somebody picked the call and I don't have to guess who is this.

"Neha di. I was about to call you to tell you something. " Without saying a hello Noora started her ranting. Yes, I was missing those rants these days.

"Tell me. Before that where is Mom? " Does she asked me to call to tell me something important.

"I don't know. Maybe chatting with the neighbors. First hear me. "

"Okay, tell me. " I have no other option than hearing all things.

"Yesterday, I was late to get in the tution class. So I missed some important things and later my chimpanzee friends told me that , tomorrow we have tests. Not to forget, two chapters. Then they ranted all the scary things our sir told. " She stopped for breath I guess.

"Late means, how many minutes? " I am not sure whether she attended the class.

"Just by..... 10 minutes. " She said after a long silence.

"Ten minutes, are you sure? " I don't believe her.

"It is... Thirty minutes. " She gulped.

"You were late by thirty minutes? Are you insane? I have doubt whether you was late by one hour. " She won't tell the truth quickly, and now we are not face to face to capture her.

"One hour? Di, don't blame me for thr things I didn't do. I was just late by fifty minutes. " And she gone to silence for some minutes.

I am pretty sure, she must realised that she spoken the truth.

"Noora, don't you there? "

"Hello... I don't hear anything.. May be signal problem.. Helloo... Hello. "

"If you are not there, then I will come there or call Dad or Mom and inform them. " She must not tell them. You are trapped Noora.

"Di, don't tell them. I begged them to allow me to take rest at home. But they scolded me for playing games the previous night.  Please di.. Please.. I only have you.. Please.. " How one can deny her cuteness. I can't control my laugh.

"I won't tell them. Are you happy? "I can hear giggles from the other side.

" Then let me to complete. Those chimpanzee told we have test the next day. So without sleeping I studied all those two chapters. The next day, those chimpanzee said, they were fooled me and we only have one test. How can I forgive them di. Tell me. Without having my beautiful sleep, I learnt all these two chapters and when sir came, I told him that we have two chapter test today. "She is laughing. She is naughty.

" Where is Niana? " It had been two days since I talked her.

"She is in college, busy with stuffs. That's what she told me. And she is going for college tour the next week. She got approval from Mom and Dad." She complained.

"Let her enjoy her time. "

"But, I too want to go to tour. This my tenth class tour. But they are not allowing me. Di, please ask them to allow me too. Please.. Please... If you have problem I will ask Ayaan bhai to tell them. Please... Please.... I truly want to go.. No one loves me.. " Started her emotional drama.

"I will talk to parents. You don't worry. Then bye talk to you soon." I must have guessed it earlier when she called me as di not by my name. How should I convince Mom and Dad?

Sighing I walked to the living room, but only Ayaan is there scrolling his phone.

"Ayaan, where is Arjun? "

"Something have come, so he needed to go. " He informed me still looking on the phone.

Since I know him from some days, I can sense that something is bothering him. Creases are very well visible on his forehead.

Sitting beside him , I looked at him. But he is not looking at me. I slowly hold his palms and caressed it. He is starting at me with confusion. He looked the other side and again looking at me with confusion. He is looking at my face and my hands that is touching him.

Am I done anything wrong. He is my husband, so why should I be afraid.

"Ayaan, what's bothering you? " I asked calmly.

He still looks at me with delema.

"We are friends so you can share everything to me. I don't want you to suffer alone. " Neha, don't you thinking you were over. Then let it be. After all he is my husband.

Husband?

"I have to tell you something important. " I looked at him with curiosity.

"Come." Holding my hands he stood up and walked to our room. I am not sure what he is gonna tell me.

Is he going to tell me to abandon PinkY? No, he won't dare to say that.

"Sit." He asked me to sit on the bed. What he is going to do. I know karate, don't forget that.

He is busy typing something on his phone. Does he asked me to see how one be busy with phone.

By the way what he is doing?

Maybe his girlfriend returned. That's why he is gloomy because he already married me.

Stupid Neha, didn't he told you that he don't have any girlfriend or even ex girlfriend. The girl who he loved didn't love him back. That was clearly one sided.

But what if she said yes to him now. Suddenly I finds myself in such a situation. I can't hold more.

"Ayaan, whats the matter? " I am losing my calm.

"Wait for some minutes. "

"I cant hold any more second. "

"Then go to toilet, I can wait. " He is checking my patience. Stomping on the floor I glared him.

"Ayaan, I am serious. Don't joke. " If he ask me to wait then, what will I do?

"Don't you know we have enemies? " He asked before sitting beside me. I nodded as yes, even though it is his enemies.

"Do you know any of them? " He asked

"No, how can I? It was you who created all the mess. " I stated the truth.

"Okay." He closed his eyes and covered his face with palm. He is silent for sometime. Am I hurt him?

"Sorry Ayaan, if I told you something wrong."

"Hey that's not like that." He caressed my hair and smiled.

"I want you to know our enemy. " His look changed into serious mode.

❤❤❤

Hello babes...

I thought to giving you double updates, but I am sleepy. So will give an update tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Rest of my rants will be available tomorrow 😉😜😝, if you miss my rants.. Hehe😁😁😁

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

638K 22.1K 41
!!! NOT EDITED!!! Two individuals Advik and Mishka totally different from each other get tied to each other in a sacred relation called marriage. M...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
123K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
245K 21.8K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...