Falling for him

By Slytherin_writer_

WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort... More

Introduction of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final author note
Suggestions

Chapter 2

944 22 16
By Slytherin_writer_

y/n's pov

My brother .....

In reality half-brother , both of us were Voldemort's children but we hadn't the same mother , our mothers were two purebloods witches which were used by Voldemort , because he needed children , to assure the Riddles bloodline .

 So he was my half-brother . Wait .What was I saying ? Brother or half-brother , it's the same , right ?! Right ?

Anyways , Mattheo and I have always be close to each other since we were children. Always playing with each other , well , actually causing trouble . 

We were best friends and we grew up together He was the most important personn in my life .

But last year , he looked more distant , he talked to me less and less . Step by step , he started avoided my presence or my gaze . At first , I didn't understand and tried to talk to him . But he kept avoiding all form of conversation with me.

I cried so much , asking myself what I done wrong . Without him , my life semmed so bad . Without him , I wasn't happy . But despite my best efforts to know the reason of his remotness , he never takled to me anymore . 

At first , I was so hurt . But , after a month , I started to began to live again , without him.

Now , our only contacts were eyes-contacts . Nothing more . But I was missing him so much. His presence , his talks , his voice , his gaze on me , his laugh , his beautiful brown eyes .... 

We have always been best friends , we even were siblings but ... I couldn't help but think about all the details about him.

Were siblings suppoded to think about each other this way ? was this because I'm was missing him to much ? Or was I ... like... in love with him ?? No , I wasn't , I couldn't . It would be outrageous .

 I meant , he was my half-brother , we had almost the same blood , I couldn't be him love with him .

But I was. God , I couldn't even imagined how much he would be disgusted if he knew. And my friends too . I couldn't think about what they would think if they knew. I had to keep it secret ... from everybody.

" y/n , we have arrived " Anna said and smiled.

I came back to reality and saw my friends get up , went to the corridor and stopped , waiting for me . I get up and followed them . After half an hour , we finally have arrived at Hogwarts .

We all sat in the great hall , to watched the sorting ceremony of yhe first years , what was quite boring honestly . Then the feast began and me and my friends started to talk and laugh together. It was the first I laughed since two months .

 It was good to be back , I missed this place . I loved my home but , without Mattheo with me every moment, I felt so alone .

Thoughing of him , my eyes started searching him in the crowd in the Slytherin table . I finally saw him , sitting alone . He looked worried . Suddently , he lifted his gaze on me and met mine.

 Our eyes looked deep in each others during many seconds which looked like they were forever .

I finally looked away , feeling myself starting blushing. I couldn't let him see that. Dumbledore , then , authorized us to go to our dorms . I was sharing mine with Pansy and Anna which was great . they were my best friends and our trio was quite famed at Hogwarts.

We were always in trouble or in parties but it was so fun . They were perfect friends and I tried to be one too. The three of us came into our dorm and started unpack our things . 

Then , we sat on our beds and started our traditional post-summer-holidays talk.

" Sooooo , how are you girls " Anna asked 

" By this , you mean , Were there any boys during the summer? " Pansy laughed

" of course " 

She turned to me and said " y/n how was you summer ? Did you find a crush or a boyfriend maybe ? " she winked at me

Once again , I uncontrollably started blushing . I couldn't tell them anything even if I wanted. So I just answered 

" No , no boys for me and for you ? " 

They started talking about their summers and the boys they have seen and hanging out with. While listening to them , I was thinking about Mattheo .I needed to talk to him . At leats , I needed to try again .

I even started thinking that he could possibly being feeling the same thing than me and being afraid to that . " No , no ,no y/n" , I said to myself " Don't start thinking such stupids things . He would never feel what you felt . Only you is as much stupid to fell in love with your half-sibling."

.............................. To be continued ..............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 573 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...
84.5K 2.3K 23
This story is a slow burn between you and Remus Lupin. It takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Y/N's second year out of Hogwarts...
43.4K 639 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...
9K 62 14
mattheo riddle, theodore nott & tom riddle smut one shots *im only doing these 3 because they're my favs and wont take requests for other characters...