Crimson Summer || Book Two

By RyleyKalem

This is part TWO of the same book under the same title. Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn... More

Crimson Summer Book Two
31| The Lotus Boy
32| Hoping For The Best
33| The Dominant Omega
34| Crimson City
35| Put Your Head On My Shoulder
36| Welcome Home
37| To Love Me From Your POV
38| The Ultimatum
39| The Breaking Point
40| Lotus Bells
41| Guardian Angel
42| Trainwreck
43| Mercy
44| Tears of Gold
45| Healing
46| The Knights of Crimson
47| Casi
48| Foreshadowing
49| Versify
50| Reset
51| The New Prince of Crimson
52| Wedding Crashers
53| Wildflower
54| The Crimson Reaper
The Crimson Five
55| The Gods of Crimson
56| All Hail King Galen, King Casper, Queen Micah, & Lunos Tora
57| the First Queen of Crimson
58| She Will Be Loved
60| Hey Brother
61| Mama, I'm in Love with a Crimson Criminal
62| "Love made me crazy, if it doesn't you ain't doin it right,"
63| Fathers Day Weekend
64| When You Told Me The Whole Story I Felt like Throwing Up
65| Beckett Floyd
Struggling
The Prince's Tutor
66| The Death of Tora
SEASON 4 PREVIEW
67| Lunos Tora of Crimson
68| Casper & Casper
69| One In a Million, There ain't a Man Like You
70| The Crimson Five
71| Pink
72| Only Girl In The World
Ai No Shiro
73| Oh No...
74| Til Death Due Us Part
75| It's Also Not Yours
76| Manifest
CS Bonus Chapter| Fragile
Crimson Summer Q&A
77| Other Realmly
78| Under Your Control
79| Dead By Dawn
80| The Dominant Omega
81| Who Are You?
82| Daddy
83| Ai No Shiro
84| Mood Swings
85| The Love Triangle
86| The Next Generation
87| 50 Shades of Galen
88| You Cling to My Body Like You Wanted it Forever
89| Through the Darkest Night
90| Without You
91| Square Up
92| The Beginning of the Ever After
Epilogue
Crimson Summer Readers Exclusive
Next In The Series
Closure
A Christmas Miracle

59| Trauma, Sex, & Therapy

2.7K 152 8
By RyleyKalem

~Tora~

"I think- I know it was consensual at first then I got scared. But I also accept it wasn't your fault and I forgive you,"

I tell Galen as we sit across from each other in his office with our couples therapist in a chair pulled from the sitting room with a smile on her face.

"Good and Galen how do you feel about that?" Dr. Mosie nods to my husband who wore his serious expression with Jae beside him whimpering slightly as she tapped his foot to bring him back from the dark faded memory.

"You say you forgive me, but I don't know if I can ever forgive myself. I made a solemn vow to never hurt you and I broke it. How could you trust me again?" Galen asks as our knees touch and I toy with my fingers.

"Trust isn't something that happens overnight and our relationship will never be the same as it was before that day. But trust can be rebuilt and I think we made headway rebuilding it back when we went to the cabin and in our moments since then. I trust you Galen, I know you're not going to hurt me," I reassure him, carefully taking his hands in mine we make direct eye contact.

"Yes, but I don't want you to say that just to make me feel better as you often do. I want you to heal on your own time. Not force yourself because you think it will make me unhappy," He adds and I nod, understanding where he's coming from.

"I am and I'm doing a lot better hon," I repeat my serious sentiment and he takes it in. I wasn't lying to him anymore. Starting couples therapy certainly helped us get here, but I truly am feeling better and finally bonding with Lily, even though it took two months.

"I just want you to start feeling better too," I tell him and he nods but says nothing.

"Well, I think we made great progress this session you two and you should be proud of yourselves. Let's continue this next Thursday." Dr. Mosie says and stands but I don't move, continuing to hold Galen's hands as she leaves.

"Hey," I tilt Galen's chin up as he hangs his head and I can't help but smile.

"I love you," I remind him and he smiles back, to which I pull his chin forward into the sweetest little kiss. But its sweetness leads into my natural seductive charm as I kiss him harder and he groans slightly.

"I love you too,"

He pants and thankfully the windows and curtains were closed for our session with Cas and Michi working while Galen usually stays home for our therapy sessions to spend time with me. They're exhausting and we usually end up cuddling and talking more, playing with the babies, or going to but today I want him right here with me.

"How are you?" I ask him as I plop down beside him on the settee, he leans back and falls to the arm with a deep sigh. Staring at the ceiling with his hands on his stomach.

"I'm better, I wish we did this sooner," Galen admits and I hover over him, carefully pushing back his silky black hair and kissing his wrinkled forehead from his deep thoughts.

"But we're here now and that's all that matters," I remind him so he doesn't get down again, nudging him to feel better with my light kisses as my hand trails his side, following the line of his body to his chest. My hand slips under his shirt to follow the same line and he has to catch his breath.

"Tora," he whispers my name as he wraps his arms around my neck and I know what he needs. Especially after I spent last week with Micah and he's been extra attached and cuddly since then with those big puppy eyes.

"What do you want hon?" I ask him to specify just because I thrive in his needy voice. He pouts a little and I kiss him harder, my hand trailing over his nipple back and forth with my lips as he takes it. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and mid-kiss I take it out. Only pausing to glance at it for a second.

"Fuck," I curse into Galen's lips and I lean back only for him to try to pull his shirt back down while I look at the text and the smack of my hand holding his in place to keep him from doing so stops him instantly.

"What happened?" Galen asks with the disappointment clear in his voice as he tries to put himself on the back burner but I quickly text Xora back.

"I forgot that I made plans to go with Xora to Forester this morning to meet up with his moms at the market," I groan, feeling like my social meter to tolerate anyone other than my mates is already on the floor, but how can you say no to a sweet innocent guy like Xora?

"That sounds important, you should go get ready now. We can do this some other time," Galen says as he holds his rolled-up shirt still frozen by my hands and I toss my phone to the floor.

"Nope, sorry but it looks like our therapy session is running over by at least a half-hour. How does that make you feel?" I joke as I return to taking off his shirt along with my own and his body warmly embraces me.

"It makes me feel...wanted," Galen squirms and I narrow my gaze pulling him into another deep kiss.

"I want you, so fucking badly Galen, I want you in front of me, watching me as I rail you so hard you'll be able to feel me in your stomach. I want to fuck you up so badly you won't be able to walk when I'm done and I'll take good care of you when I get back. I want to satisfy you and make up for this lost time and all, but we have to move this party to the guest room across the hall because I want you to feel so good that you start tearing up and quivering as I cum inside you. And that's not going to happen if I don't have lube,"

I describe to Galen, who stares at me with his mouth wide open in shock and I kiss the tip of his nose.

"What? I can have a way with words too," I add as and he says nothing as I pull him up off the settee and continue kissing him.

Unable to stop with how deeply addicting it is to have him in the palm of my hand with his adorably sexy self. We walk until his back is against the wall and I open the door with my hand still on his bare chest as I peek my head out. Making sure the hallway was truly empty before forcefully shoving Galen across the way and into the next door, which he opens and I close before pushing him back onto the bed.

"Wait, do you want this?" I ask and he blushes as he nods, but I need him to actually say it. Reaching in the drawer to grab the lube I kick off my own pants and he unbuttons his. His hands shaking as he does so.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him and he nods, biting his lip and looking away from me out of embarrassment.

"Aww, honey why? You're so fucking sexy right now," I sigh as I trace the line down his chest and he blinks a few times.

"You really think so?" Galen asks and I unzip his jeans, helping him kick off both his jeans and his underwear before joining him on the bed. Taking his hand and guiding him to my very excited dick as touch him.

"I wouldn't be this turned on if you weren't the sexiest man in the room," I tell him the truth, kissing him fully exposed as I pull him up on my lap.

His knees on either side of me as I continue to kiss him. But the deeper kisses get sloppier when my fingers slip inside his throbbing hole. Patiently preparing him this time as his moans cross with his tongue slipped across mine.

He winces a little bit with the fourth but the curl of my fingers has him gasping into my mouth. My steady hand on his dick, slowly distracting him with slow pumps as he tries to focus on me.

"Mmm, you're doing so good hon. Just a little bit more," I whisper and he nods.

"But Tora, I need you now," He whimpers and I nod as I go a little bit faster and find that sweet spot once again. Unable to control it, he shakes as he cums between us and I pull out.

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"Wow, you came from just my fingers? You've been wanting this for a while huh? Have you been dreaming of this? Have you been just aching to have me inside you again?" I ask him to keep him from getting self-conscience and Galen calms down.

"Yeah, I really missed you," He says and I kiss his swollen lips and push him back onto the bed's crisp white comforter and his legs wrap around me, almost as if his entire body is just aching for me.

"I'm coming love," I coo and kiss him before slowly entering him. He's still tight, but it's not like the first time where he was hiding his pain while I became a dominant maniac.

This time I go slow because I just want to make him feel loved, wanted, and sexy for once since he doesn't seem to believe he's any of those things.

"Ahh, Tora wait, please," He moans once I'm all the way in and I hold my breath, he holds me in a tight embrace as I cover him in little kisses and wait for him to relax.

"I can wait as long as you need, thank you for telling me," I compliment him for speaking instead of taking it and he sighs in my ear, kissing my cheek. He gives me the okay when he starts moving. Taking my time as I slowly pull out and thrust back inside him.

His fingers intertwined with mine as his body and mine became one. His tight squeezing of my hand and soft quiet moans telling me he was feeling good as I did my work. Kissing him as I gave his muscular thigh a hard squeeze and lifted his leg higher to go deeper as I promised. I make sure I leave a large hickey on his neck that will have Micah asking all sorts of questions to get my adorable teddy bear flustered over the memory of this.

"Mmm, you're taking me so good this time hon and you're so tight. I'll have to loosen you up every therapy session," I warn, and Galen moans. Smiling as he pulls me into a deep kiss with saliva dripping down his chin with small tears of escaping pleasure.

"Tora, faster," he utters between us and I chuckle under my breath.

"Say less," I wink and drive into him faster, the room quickly echoing Galen's cries and I really hope Adira is wearing her earbuds in the kitchen again because this is the loudest I've ever heard him and I'm enjoying every second of it. Even he's surprised and in an embarrassing move he tries to let go of my hand to cover his mouth, but I lock it tightly with mine.

"If you really love this, you'll let me hear it," I tell him and I watch the embarrassment fade, his voice cracking as he comes close. I grip the headboard so I can fuck him even harder and his breath is almost nonexistent as his lips form an o.

I push back his sweaty mop of hair so I can watch the stars fill his eyes as he comes a second time and I finish while still inside him. Kissing every piece of skin I can reach as we come down from our high and I hold him in my sweaty arms. Still inside him as he contracts around me and I cover him in more helpless kisses of my love and adoration.

"That was...something else,"

Galen tiredly pants as he still catches his breath and I groan, kissing his neck, before sitting up and pulling out of him. Watching as he drips for a second in shock, taken aback by just how fucking hot he is right now. He catches me in the act and closes his legs, curling them to his chest.

"Oh Galen, if only you knew how fucking sexy you are," I sigh and Galen looks away, pouting slightly. I quickly curl up beside him and nudge myself into his arm to keep him from going into full shy guy mode.

"I thought you were just going to leave right after?" he asks out of curiosity and I feel bad so I stay.

"Nah, it's fine. Xora can wait, you're way to cute and vulnerable to leave right now," I comment as I kiss his little smile and pull the small throw blanket from the bottom to cover him up so he's not as uncomfterable. Galen nods and wraps his legs around mine as I gently rub his back.

"Do you need anything? Are you okay?" I ask him and he nods.

"I don't need anything, I- um, I kind of like that," Galen quietly whispers between us and I get closer to make sure I don't miss a word.

"Like what?" I ask and Galen bites his lip. His dark cheeks getting slightly pink as he looks avoids eye contact while continuing to cling to me.

"Like, you...you know, inside me," Galen mentions as his finger traces the muscle of my pec and I blink a few times before finally understanding.

"OH! You like when I cum inside you?" I ask in a normal voice and his head disappears under the yellow blanket to hide from his embarrassing confession.

"Why do you have to say it out loud like that?!" Galen whines and I can't control my subtle laughter as I dive under the blanket and meet my shy teddy bear, who instantly pushes my face away.

"Galen it's just us, you don't have to be so shy. And if so it's a good thing you're on birth control cause if you didn't know that's how accidental babies happen," I mention and he rolls his eyes.

"Go out with your brother and leave me alone," he pouts and I manage to sneak a kiss on the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, but next time if that's what you like, I'll fill your entire belly with me," I warn and he lives my shin a sharp kick.

"Go away!"

"Alright! I'm going, but come shower with me,"

"No,"

"Pleeeeeeeease,"

"Fine. Damn Tora, I can't-"

"Don't try to get up on your- Galen!"

*******

Y'all can count down to Top Galen and Bottom Casper in season 4 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 269 22
Lucas has been hiding for his entire life. Cursed by what he is, eeking out a living on the fringes of wizard society, he has one foot in two worlds...
8.3K 419 17
His family had thrown him away as a baby. Packs despised him. Alpha's used him. It wasn't his fault that he didn't shift to a wolf. He had the gene's...
1.2M 57K 38
Book One in His Trilogy When Oliver West turned 18 he thought he would find a loving mate, what he really found was an ignorant Alpha mate that wante...
285K 10.3K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...